Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

New around here...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New around here... Empty
PostSubject: New around here...   New around here... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Whats up everybody. I just joined the site yesterday and i have been trying to find my way around and figure everything out. Im just a little bit confused though. How often do you guys have matches? And is there, or is there going to be a ''Tag Team Section''? My final question is do you have to use the available superstars or can you use a created wrestler, i thought i saw that you could use a created wrestler but as far as overall ratings and movesets go, how does that work. I started looking for a league because playing this game online is near impossible now between all the glitchers and mods. If anybody could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Gamertag : va murd3r
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

New around here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New around here...   New around here... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:16 pm

You can only use CAWs off actual wrestlers i think. Like Im Alberto Del Rio and since hes not in the game Im using him as a CAW. And Idek about the tag teams here lol
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

New around here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New around here...   New around here... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:41 pm

As much as we would like a Tag division, it never seems to work out. You can form a team/stable with anyone on the roster but there are no Titles to compete for.
Back to top Go down

New around here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New around here...   New around here... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:46 pm

okay cool thanks for your help guys. Yeah, a tag team section would be cool. a couple of my friends on xbox live were wanting to know about that.
Back to top Go down

New around here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New around here...   New around here... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:03 am

Welcome! hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New around here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New around here...   New around here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New around here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Archives :: Past Discussions-
Jump to: