Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012

Go down 
+8
Jonguin
Ze Ben
sdogg50c
TheKrzyOne
Zander
MicksterG951
P.R Son
Bang
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

*As the commercial break ends, the XWL signature slowly swipes across the screen, and the screen remains black from two or three seconds, then the Opening Sequence begins to play*

*As the video ends, the camera's switch to a live shot from inside the arena, as fireworks shot down from the ceiling hitting the stage, as the camera's pick up the pyro of a variety of angles, then as it comes to an end, Redemption's theme begins to play again, as the camera's pan around the arena showing excited fans holding up signs supporting their favourite wrestlers as Michael Cole introduces us to the show*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 OhneTitel-new

Michael Cole: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the greatest weekly televised show in history. Welcome to XWL Redemption, and this week we are coming to you live from the First Niagara Center in Buffalo, New York! I am your host the voice of the XWL Michael Cole and I'm joined by my broadcast partner Joey Styles!

Joey Styles: Thank you, Cole I'm Joey Styles and things really are heating up around here as we're just a mere two weeks away from the biggest event in this companies history, Final Stand IV!

Michael Cole: You can feel the excitement in the air, and all the superstars in the back are determined to be part of that historic night.

*As Cole finishes talking, the theme of the Heartbreak Kid, begins to play through the PA system as the fans begin to boo before he even emerges on the stage*

*As Shawn walks out from behind the curtain onto the stage the crowds boo's intensify, as Shawn stands at the top of the ramp staring out into the crowd*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 1-12

Michael Cole: And if I know this man at all then I know that he'll be more determined then everybody else to make sure everybody’s talking about him come the end of Final Stand IV.

Joey Styles: No matter what you think of him, you've got to be looking forward to seeing Shawn in action in two weeks as he defends his United States championship against John Cena!

*Shawn then begins making his way down to the ring as he turns around with his arms spread out wide and begins spreading around as his pyro goes off behind him*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 2-14

Michael Cole: Both men have been having fantastic matches as of late, but I'm going to give the edge to that man, the champion and on a personal note my good friend the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

Joey Styles: Your friend? Oh please, you hated him a few weeks ago, you two aren't friends, you're just a suck up.

Michael Cole: No friends? Who's the deluded one now, Styles? Clearly you've never watched his show MacMillian River Adventures, I'm on that show all the time. Me and Shawn are hunting buddies, how dare you suggest that we aren't friends! Have you ever gone hunting with him? Of course you haven't because you're not his friends, unlike me! Michael Cole, voice of the XWL, and Shawn Michaels close personal friend!

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 3-14

Joey Styles: Didn't you just do a voice over?

Michael Cole: Why don't you just shut up you nerd! You know everyone just laughs at you right? They all think you're an idiot, and the only they keep you around is because they need someone to run XWL.com.

*As Shawn reaches ringside, he hops up onto the ring apron, and enters the ring and begins spinning around again with his arms spread out once more*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 4-13

Michael Cole: Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go back to being a well respected broadcast journalist.

Joey Styles: Why don't you just do that then?

Michael Cole: You know I covered wars, I don't need a sidekick like you. I don't mean to brag or anything but Bill Clinton told me that my coverage of his election campaign in 1992 is the sole reason he got elected. Have you ever got anyone elected, Joey? Of course you haven't. In 1992 you were still living in your parents basement and working in a bingo hall.

*He then walks over to the turnbuckle nearest the timekeepers area, and climbs up to the second rope and raises his arms above his head as a worker walks over and hands him a microphone, he jumps down off the ropes and walks to the middle of the ring as his theme fades out as the crowd's boos can be clearly heard*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 6-12

Shawn Michaels: Now before I get started...

*As the crowd's boos get louder Shawn quickly pauses to let the boo's continue for a while and then they soon get quieter*

Shawn Michaels: As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted. I'd like to say before I get started how nice it is to be in a place like Buffalo, New York! But unfortunately that would be a lie, because absolutely nobody looks forward to arriving in a dump filled with morons. And there's no bigger dump in America, and nobody stupider than the people found in this hell hole...Actually I'm not quite telling the entire truth because there is one man more moronic then you people and he hails just a short plane ride away east in Boston, Massachusetts, that of course being one John Cena.

*As Shawn mentions John Cena the crowd cheer for the number one contender*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 7-11

Shawn Michaels: And since you people are probably to dumb to figure out how to turn on your television sets and turn into Redemption last week, I'll catch you up on what happened. Just when I was ready to unleash some good ol' Sweet Chin Music on CM Punk, Mr. Cena once again shoved his big nose in my business and once again cost me my match just like he did a few weeks ago. Now Johnny I don't know who you think you are, but this is MY show, this is MY ring, and this right here *Shawn holds his United States championship up high* is MY United States championship. So lets get one thing clear, what I say goes, John, I don't care how things worked when you were palling around with your Hollywood pal Dwayne Johnson, and kind frankly it doesn't matter what you did then. I'm not some Breakdown reject, I am the biggest star on on the biggest show of the biggest company in professional wrestling John, and while you're appearing on this show, consider me the sheriff and get your butt in line before I put it in line.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 8-10

Shawn Michaels: I don't care what kind of spin all of them nimrods put on it John, but you fired the first shot, and I let it slide, you fired the second shot, and I'm not letting it slide, so if you were wondering what you had to do to get my attention, you got it pal, you got my attention and that's something you don’t want, and if you don't believe me just ask Curt Hawkins and Kevin Steen. Just like you John they fired the first shot and just look what happened to them, I left them broken, I left the defeated, and I did it in style. See John, when you step into this ring these people know exactly what they're going to get, you'll start off well, then you'll get your ass kicked, then you'll make a miraculous come back in just two moves and you'll come out with the victory and everyone who knows anything about pro wrestling stands up from their seat and boos you. They don't like seeing the same old stick week in week out, and yet for some bizarre reason they still cheer you, even though you're a phoney. Where as me...

*Shawn pauses and smirks at the cameras*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 9-9

Shawn Michaels: Me on the other hand I'm as real as it gets, I do what I want, I say what I want, and I do it when I wanna do it, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it, and you know what John? They hate me for it. *Shawn begins pointing out members of the crowd* He hates me, he hates me, those two hate me, he REALLY hates me, she hates me...but then again last night she loved me, and then I kicked her out of my hotel room and she hated me...and herself. And despite that John when I lace up my boots and I came to this ring EVEN these people know what they're going to get. They're going to get a show like no other. I'll get in your face and show you exactly what I think, I'll steal the show against any and everyone. Final Stand IV could just be the Heartbreak Kid wrestling shadows and it would still sell out, because that's how good I am. I AM The Showstopper!

*The crowd boo Shawn again as he talks himself up*

The Icon!

*Shawn then pauses as the boos continue*

The Mainevent!

*Shawn smirks at the camera again and points to the championship on his shoulder*

And I am your United States champion!

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 16-3

Shawn Michaels: And the reality is, at Final Stand IV, it will be John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels. The man who stands for Hustle, Loyalty and Respect vs. the man...well let's just that a look at those three words John. Now I see you John and I can see the Loyalty and Respect part. But let's really look at the word Hustle shall we? Now I'm not going to agree with you John, you only have to see five minutes of you to know you're a straight up hustler. You can't wrestle and yet you convince these morons to buy your merchandise, you John are the definition of a hustler. You're a con-artist, a fraud. And at Final Stand IV, I'm going to do one of the MANY many things I do well and expose you for just that.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 11-4

Shawn Michaels: And when you look at me John, well Hustle, Loyalty and Respect, ain't exactly my priorities. I'm not a hustler John, I'm no fraud, I give these people value for their ticket prices no matter what they think of me. I'm only loyal to one man John, that's ME. Always look out for number one and around these parts number one is the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels. And respect John? Why don't you just respect this? Later tonight John, I will give you a little sneak peak at what's in store for you at Final Stand IV and this exclusive preview sounds something a little like Sweet Chin Music! Tonight's a very special night John, consider yourself lucky I'm even bothering with someone like you John, see ordinarily John I don't want to see you on this show, but tonight I'm making an exception. I can't see you John? Well tonight you won't even see it coming!

*As HBK finishes speaks he drops his microphone to the mat as his theme begins to play and the crowd begin to boo him once more*

*As Shawn's music begins to play, he drops his microphone on the mat*

Joey Styles: How egotistical can you get?

Michael Cole: Egotistical? How dare you? Shawn Michaels told us the flat out truth! Everything he said was spot on! I think everyone in the back could learn a thing or two from this man!

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 18-1

*After a few seconds Shawn then exits the ring*

Joey Styles: How can you even say that?

Michael Cole: Because it's true. I can say that because it's the truth. It's about time sometime had the guts to say it!

Joey Styles: How can you think that? John Cena is a great man, and a great superstar. How can you be friends with someone like Shawn Michaels who has no morals?

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 19-1

*As Shawn begin to walk up the ramp, Cole remains silent for a few seconds then calmly responds*

Michael Cole: You know what? You're right Joey.

Joey Styles: I'm glad to see you've came to your senses. I've got to say I didn't think you'd come around that easily.

Michael Cole: You were right when you said Shawn Michaels is MY friend! The Heartbreak Kid and Michael Cole ARE friends! You know what, I know what this is Joey. You're just jealous. You're jealous that not only am I a better announcer than you, but I have not only more friends than you which let's face it isn't hard because your only friends are your mom and that fat tub of lard Paul Heyman, AND I have WAY more followers on twitter than you, but I have better friends than you.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 20-1

*As HBK reaches the top of the ramp and turns around and raises his arms high to a large boo from the crowd*

Joey Styles: What are you on about? Are you insane?

Michael Cole: How dare you say that? I'm not insane1 I'm Michael Cole, and you know what? I'm going to take a page out of my friends book, because if you're not down with Michael Cole and Shawn Michaels being friends then I've got two words for you! Commercial Break!

*As Shawn lowers his arms, he turns back around and walks backstage as Redemption heads to it's first commercial break*

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:57 am

fuck yea & lol A lot of them were hard to find Embarassed. Takes foreverrr searching YouTube Razz
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:31 pm

Normal Non-Title Match
XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 XwlredemptionusshawnXWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionxtrememcgi
Shawn Michaels Vs Michael McGillicutty

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
!

*As the referee quickly signals for the bell the crowd begin to boo as Michaels throws the chair to the mat*

Joey Styles: What the hell does he think he's doing? Shawn Michaels just knocked Mike McGillicutty's lights out with that chair.

Michael Cole: How dare you question him! I'm sure he has his reasons for doing that, maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge him without all the information!

Joey Styles: How can you come to the defence to that He clearly just struck him with the chair in front of the referee for no reason at all.

Michael Cole: Oh yeah, well I'm going to get to the bottom of this, I'm going to be the world renowned journalist that I am, and I'm going to ask the tough questions and get this straightened out. And don't go thinking I'm going to go easy on him because he's my friend.

Joey Styles: Why don't you just do that then?

Michael Cole: Just watch me you nerd!

*Michael Cole removes his headset and stands up as the ring announcer heads him a microphone, then he walks up the ring steps and enters between the top and middle ropes and approaches Shawn behind him*

Michael Cole: Excuse me, Shawn.

*As Shawn realises Michael Cole is stood in the ring he turns around and stands next to his friend*

Michael Cole: After seeing what just happened, as your good personal friend, I as well as the entire world would like to know the reasons for your actions.

*Cole then reaches the microphone out for Shawn to give his response*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 1-14

Shawn Michaels: You know what, Cole. Let's just get one thing straight. I don't owe these people a damn thing, especially an explanation for my actions, but since as you just said you are indeed my good friend I will oblige and give them one nonetheless. You see Michael, what stands before you isn't just the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels, I'm not just the United States champion, I'm not just the Headliner, the Mainevent and all of that. What stands before you is the man who single handedly is showing the entire XWL roster who to get things done, week in and week out I raise the bar to a new level that no other man can reach, my god given ability can not be surpassed and that means Michael Cole one thing. I can do what I want and nobody can do a damn thing about it, and I don't suffer any repercussions, that's the kind of perks you get when you're on the top of the world AND trust me when I say that's exactly where I am right now.

Michael Cole: Well Shawn, I can't say I blame you for your actions, but I'm being told right now that you're trending worldwide right now on twitter and the feedback isn't positive, some even suggesting that you couldn't handle Michael McGillicutty and that's why you got yourself intentionally disqualified.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 5-15

Shawn Michaels: I'm trending worldwide? Well that doesn't surprise me one bit, every time I step into an XWL arena I trend worldwide, heck every time I do anything I trend worldwide, like it or not these people are obsessed with what the Heartbreak Kid is doing, if I do as much as catch a few Z's in an airport lobby, in first class of course I trend worldwide, I am a walking, living, breathing trending topic and it just comes with the territory of being who I am. And as for what they're saying about me why the hell should I care about what a group of fat sweaty nerds think of me who still live in their parents basements, why should I care if someone tweets "HBK is at it again, well back to World of Warcraft" because quite frankly Cole, I couldn't care less. But since I'm such a good guy I'm going to give them one more trending topic because Cole, I've just got two words for them. *Shawn quickly points to his crotch before quickly saying* Suck it! *Shawn then over animatedly begins laughing*

Michael Cole: I've always said Shawn that those internet nerds don't know a damn thing about this business, otherwise my hashtag would along with you would be trending worldwide 24/7 and that of course is #BanSteenBan, but because of them people he remains unbanned. You people should be ashamed of yourselves, you're a disgrace, people like him should be banished from television but YOU PEOPLE!

*As Cole continues his rant and begins to go a bit red-faced, Shawn tries to calm him down*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 2-15

Shawn Michaels: Whoa, Michael, calm down. Cole! Cole! Calm down, Cole! It's ok. ** It's ok, he's not champion anymore, Cole, it's a start.

*Michael Cole pauses for a few seconds breathing deeply as he tries to compose himself*

Michael Cole: You're right Shawn, I'm sorry. I shouldn't of lost it like that, it's just...

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 3-15

Shawn Michaels: It's alright, Cole. Let's just drop it and move on...which brings me back to let's say Final Stand IV, let's talk about the man they call John Cena.

Michael Cole: What about him?

Shawn Michaels: Well as you know Cole, at the top of the show, I came down here and I told him that tonight I'm going to deliver him a message of a little Sweet Chin Music, and know what, I've been looking for him in the back, I looked high and I looked low, I looked left and then I looked right, I looked everywhere for him, Cole and I just couldn't find him, now I know he's in the building somewhere so right now I'd like it if Johnny Cena sacked up for once in his life and got his big butt to this ring and face the music.

*The crowd jump to their feet as Cena’s theme blasts out of the P.A and around the arena. After a few moments Cena comes rushing out as Shawn looks towards the stage with a little smirk expecting Cena to have made an appearance. As Cena comes out onto the stage he looks to take a more serious approach, he doesn’t run around to try and hype up the crowd but instead slowly walks down the ramp with a mic already in hand*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Normal_Raw_071910_%28249%29

John Cena
So Shawn I hear you’ve been looking for me all day and wanting me to make an appearance so that I could personally get a sweet chin music which as tempting as that offer sounds I’m going to have to refuse. Look Shawn, I’m not in the mood for all of these games if you’d have just said you wanted a fight you should have gotten into this ring and just asked for one because everyone knows I am not a man who backs away from a fight. Ask Cody Rhodes, Dwayne and even any of them 5 other money in the bank competitors. At Final Stand as much as I have to focus on you that is a huge opportunity for me as well but two weeks ago Shawn you gave me a little bit of notice and in all seriousness I think I’m still a bit bruised from that kick I took a few weeks back. But right now Shawn you have my full attention, you are the united States champion and you have something I want very much, I have said time and time again it has been too long since the champ has been in the building and quite frankly I don’t think XWL has ever seen what kind of a champion I am.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Normal_Raw_071910_%28251%29

John Cena
Look Shawn, you were able to find me because you called me out, you wanted to know if I could suck it up and actually be in the ring with you. Shawn you’re a great performer but I have been in the ring with former world champions and people who are just that bit better than you. In fact, I have BEATEN former world champions and people who are better than you. Now you may think you are the showstopper, the greatest performer in this company but personally I think you are desperately in need of an attitude adjustment. Shawn you are not showing the XWL Roster how to get things done or whatever you said because as much as you have been on a winning streak as of late their was one man who beat you in a non title match, and you’re looking at him, and at Final Stand, I’m going to do it again but this time I will take that title away from you.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 4-14

Shawn Michaels: Well first of all John, it's so nice of you to show your face. And secondly, John. You've beat people better than me? Well I've got news for you, there's nobody better than me. There's nobody that can hold a candle light to me. Not Dwayne, not Cody, not any of the guys in money in the bank and certainly not you. So what you beat me like two months ago? Big deal. You know what I do doing the week before that John? I was winning the United States championship, John they stretchered me out of the arena then I came back and I got the job done so suffice to say I wasn't quite one hundred percent. The odds were stacked in your favour, but this time's all different, this time the ball's in my court. Just like you said John you have another match at Final Stand, it's not going to be easy for you, but here's the thing John I don't care about you having another match, and don't go thinking I'll take it easy on you so you can get ready for your other match. Hunter didn't do it for me at X-Treme X-Mas, at which, just so you know I had four matches and you didn't hear me complaining, and you didn't hear me making excuses, although I didn't need to did I? Because I walked out with my championship around my waist just like I will in two weeks time.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 8-11

Shawn Michaels: And then that brings me to point number three you've got it all wrong. See I don't think I'm the showstopper. I KNOW I'm The Showstopper, The Headliner, The Mainevent, the greatest in this business. And I know that all the boys in the back want to be what I am and they never can be, they all want to be the Heartbreak Kid, they all wan to be just like Shawn Michaels, but you John you don't want it, you want to be the man of the people, a hero to all the young 'uns to look up to. Fine, whatever you go ahead and do that, be a role model for them John because I sure as hell don't want to job, I want to do whatever I want to do. But then again John there is something I have that you want isn't there? You want to be the United States champion, don't you? This is what this is all about, right? Do yourself a favour and forget about it and move on. Just like Kevin Steen wishes he got all the girls, just like Randy Orton wishes he had charisma, just like Dolph Ziggler wishes the next time he said "Suck It" it wasn't gay, just like James Storm wishes he was could control his vices, just like Mike McGillicutty wishes he was in my league, just like ALL of that, John Cena becoming the United States champion, and you can take this to the bank is NEVER going to happen.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Normal_Raw_071910_%28266%29

John Cena
Never say never Shawn those are some words told to me when I was doubted at being a professional wrestler, I proved them all wrong and damn I can prove you wrong at Final Stand. 3 other words I live by Shawn rise above hate. Don’t look back at those superstars who try to knock you down as you can always shine through and perform better than them when it really matters. Shawn that is just an example of what is going to happen because you’re right, I do want that title you have around your waist and I do want to be a champion. Every superstar aspires to be a champion but right now all I see standing in that ring isn’t a champion, just a pathetic coward who unleashes his hate on everyone around him because he has a few issues with the size of his manhood. Hey man don’t look at me like that I’m not one to judge…

*A few laughs can be heard from the crowd as Cena looks around smirking before speaking once again*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Normal_Raw_071910_%28275%29

John Cena
I am a man and Shawn at Final Stand and you are going to beat me then I am going to go down fighting like a man. Shawn lets be honest here if somehow you manage to pick up the win and stay United States champion I will come back stronger and more determined than ever. Now Shawn you say you know you’re the best, you know how everyone aspires to be you but let’s talk serious here, there will always be that one person who is just better than you, the one who you challenge yourself to beat. It’s what brings out the best of us, as performers and as individuals. Look at me and Dwayne for example, he beat me but I could never beat him one on one until now I have and he said to the entire world I quit…Now I’m moving on and looking for another person but that’s not you Shawn, you see I know I can beat you but what you don’t know is if you are able to beat me. At Final Stand I’m in two matches where as you are only in one, you are going to be fresher and more prepared so I mean let’s just see how much of a fighter you can be and how much you are willing to go through to keep that title and prove not only to myself or these fans but yourself that you are a fighting champion.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 6-13

Shawn Michaels: Just for the record John nobody has a problem with the size of my penis, just ask your momma. And as for me not being a fighting champion that's far from the truth, I'll defend this championship against all challengers, whether they deserve it or not, just like I did against Curt Hawkins, I'm even defending it against you, John, if that doesn't make me a fighting champion I don't know what does. Now I get what you're trying to do, you're trying to make me doubt myself, so what John you beat me two months ago, you think that makes you better than me? Because it doesn't, all it means is you got lucky once, it means you caught me on that oh so rare off day and trust me John come Final Stand I won't be having an off day, Final Stand will be my day. Come Final Stand you won't be looking at this Shawn Michaels, the Shawn Michaels that you already can't compete with, you'll be standing face to face with Shawn Michaels on his day. They used to call me Mr. Wrestlemania, but the thing is, there's no Wrestlemania here is there? But if one thing is still the same it's Shawn Michaels always performs when the world's expecting a performance, and at Final Stand the world would be expect a performance so I guess you can call me Mr. Final Stand.

*As Shawn pause's, John Cena, hops up onto the ring apron, then enters the ring. Then as John raises the microphone to his mouth Shawn slaps it out of his hand and begins talking again*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 7-12

Shawn Michaels: Now listen up Johnny, I'm not going to stand around and listen to you questioning my integrity as a champion, so listen up because I'm going to make this real simple for you, as I stand in front of you right now, I'm the greatest United States champion in this companies history, you got that? Nobody else's reign as champion can even compare to mine, and my reign is only going to continue and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. So just keep that in mind in two weeks time when I kick your ass at Final Stand and you come up empty handed.

*As Shawn finishes speaking, Michaels and Cena stare each other down for a few seconds just a few foot steps away from each other, and Shawn then raises his mic to his mouth again*

Shawn Michaels: Oh and John, one more thing.

*Shawn quickly drops the microphone Superkick's John on the jaw causing Cena to fall to the mat, as Shawn stands tall in the ring, Michael Cole silently exits the ring and back to the commentary table, as HBK's theme begins to play through the PA system*

Michael Cole: And down goes Cena! He told the world he was going to do it Styles! Don't say he didn't warn him.

Joey Styles: He did exactly what he said he would, I don't agree with it, but he lived up to his word, and in doing so he sent a message to the challenger too.

*Still standing in the ring, Shawn grabs his championship from his shoulder and raises it above his head for the world to see, before exiting the ring*

Michael Cole: It doesn't really matter if you agree with it, it happened and there's nothing you can do about it. By the way what did you think of my interviewing skills? Pretty good right?

Joey Styles: It was certainly interesting.

Michael Cole: That's what I thought, I haven't missed a beat.

*Half way up the ramp Shawn turns around to face Cena who's still in the ring holding his jaw as Redemption heads to a commercial break*

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:12 pm

*As Redemption continues interviewer Christy Hemme is stood backstage*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 1-2

Christy Hemme: We are live from Buffalo, New York tonight just one more stop away from Final Stand IV, where current Miss Money in the Bank Layla has awaited until the final moment to cash her championship opportunity as she challenges AJ Lee who became Diva's champion when she defeated her friend and tag team partner Kaitlyn. And we will also be crowning a new Miss Money in the Bank as four of XWL's top diva's, we will see Maryse, Trish Stratus, Madison Rayne and Eve battle it out in a ladder match for a guaranteed title shot anytime up to Final Stand V.

*As Christy is talking Madison Rayne walks up behind her, and taps her on the shoulder making her turn around to face her*

Madison Rayne: That's right Christy. Four women will have the chance to become Miss Money in the Bank at Final Stand but only one will, and it's not very hard to realise who that person is going to be is it?

Christy Hemme: Well all four of you have the chance too...

*Midsentence Madison quickly cuts Christy Hemme off*

Madison Rayne: Once again Christy, you're wrong because it couldn't be more painstakingly obvious who's going to be walking out of Final Stand IV and that's me, not Maryse, not Eve, definitely NOT Trish Stratus, but me, Madison Rayne!

Christy Hemme: Well that's yet to be seen, but later tonight you'll take on a Diva who's already achieved what you're aiming to achieve in Kelly Kelly.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 7-2

*As Christy asks the question, Madison has a look of annoyance and confusion on her face*

Madison Rayne: You've got to be kidding me. Kelly Kelly? You think I care about Kelly Kelly? What's she done lately?

*Realising that Madison hasn't exactly been active lately, Christy looks far to happy as she begins talking*

Christy Hemme: About as much as you ha...

*Once again Madison quickly cuts off Christy snapping at her*

Madison Rayne: SHUT UP CHRISTY! Just shut up. What do you know anyway? Who cares what Kelly's done in the past? Because that's exactly where it is, in the past. It doesn't matter now, and let's be honest here, it didn't really matter back then either, Kelly's just one of many horrible stains on the history of this division. And so what if she's already won Miss Money in the Bank and the Women's or the Diva's championship, whatever she decides she wants to call it, but let's face it in the three years she's been here that's all she's ever done but me, I've been in the XWL for less then a year and I'm in a prime position to make this MY year. I'm walking into Final Stand IV against three other women and I'm walking out as Miss Money in the Bank.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 2-2

Christy Hemme: So you're not concerned about Kelly Kelly tonight at all?

*Still annoyed from Christy's earlier remark, Madison's anger can still be heard in the tone of her voice*

Madison Rayne: Why would I be concerned about Kelly Kelly? What's she done lately to warrant me being concerned, you know what? I'll tell you. NOTHING. She's done nothing, and that's exactly what she'll continue to do tonight. And when I'm done her little buddy Eve, who I'm more than familiar with will know that I haven't missed a beat from the last time we faced each other, and she'll know that the only point of her even turning up to Final Stand is to collect her pay check because that's the only money in the bank she's getting, you got that Christy?

Christy Hemme: Well you're clearly as confident as ever, but...

*Midsentence Madison begins glaring at Christy causing her to pause, as Madison begins to shout at her*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 6-2

Madison Rayne: But what? But you're an idiot? But you don't know what you're talking about? What is it Christy? You're not used to asking me so many stupid questions before I cut you off? Is that it Christy? Huh is that it?

Christy Hemme: What are you talking about? I was going to say but aren't you concerned that even just for one night only you're back on Redemption? After all you and Vickie Guerrero have had some pretty tough history.

Madison Rayne: Pretty tough? What do you mean pretty tough? Vickie Guerrero is nothing but a horrible, vindictive bitch! She constantly absent mindedly abuses her power...what? What do you think you're looking at?!

*As Madison talks Christy looks a little baffled, and as Madison finishes talking, Christy hesitantly poses the somewhat obvious statement*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 5-2

Christy Hemme: Well some people might say that you're like that?

*Surprised that Christy had the guts to say what she said and that what she said was completely wrong, Madison looks taken back for a few seconds*

Madison Rayne: What did you just say?

Christy Hemme: I said...

*As Christy begins talking Madison quickly cuts her off shouting at her*

Madison Rayne: SHUT UP! Someone might say that? Really Christy? Well do you know what I say to that Christy?

Christy Hemme: No, what?

*Madison then quickly snaps at Christy again, clearly losing her patience with her*

Madison Rayne: Shut up! You know what, you're done talking now, ok. Just hold the microphone for me you idiot.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 4-2

Madison Rayne: So anyway...*Madison looks at the microphone, then back up to Christy's face* what the hell is that?

*Christy looks slightly confused at what Madison's annoyed about as she pushes her for more information*

Christy Hemme: What are you on about?

Madison Rayne: The microphone, you moron. My mouth isn't over there, move it closer dummy. How did you even keep your job all this time? You can't even hold a microphone properly. What did you even do to get this job? Did you win a competition or something? Just lift up the microphone and do our job!

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 3-2

*Christy stares right through Madison as she hesitantly raises the microphone a bit higher*

Madison Rayne: Oh know what? Just save it, I don't want to hear whatever pathetic excuses you have, just worry about the microphone ok.

*As Christy and Madison stare at each other with a mutual distain for each other, Madison begins to talk again*

Madison Rayne: Anyway, as I was about to say at Final Stand IV, I've already defeated Eve on numerous occasions and just a few weeks ago I beat that has-been Trish Stratus on Breakdown and as for Maryse... I haven't faced her yet but one things for sure, after Final Stand she'll be wishing she never will. At Final Stand IV I finally go to where I belong in the spotlight, all eyes will be on me in Miss Money in the Bank and physically dissect each and every single one of my opponents one by one and then when I'm down I'll climb that ladder rung by rung and I pull down my briefcase and I become Miss Money in the Bank it will give me a guaranteed title shot, and trust me when I say I'll cash it in whenever I please. I might even cash it in at Final Stand, I'll have the right to do it, but one thing is for sure I won't be as stupid as Angelina Love and put it on the line, not that it would matter because unlike her, I'd actually win and keep hold of it. I might even do what Layla is doing and wait until Final Stand V, that's the beauty of it I can cash it in whenever I like and it's all up to me and nobody else, but the only thing you can be sure about and that's WHEN I cash it in and WHEN I become Diva's champion for the first time nobody will be able to question it not only will I one up last year and be THE "Diva" of 2012.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 8-2

Madison Rayne: And that's also what they're going to find out tonight Christy, Kelly Kelly will find out the hard way that's what I am and that she's nothing but a blonde bimbo who desecrated the name of this division with that horrible belt, which I would to change to something that you can look at and think of a champion not of a Barbie doll, although I guess that's why it's the Kelly Kelly belt right? Because everyone knows that's all she ever was... Oh and Vickie Guerrero will find out what the Redemption Diva's have been missing all this time and she has nobody to blame but herself for the complete mistreatment and lack of respect she showed me. And I hope she watches closely at Final Stand IV, just so she knows instead of that influx of losers she has, instead she could of had Madison Rayne on her roster, The Queen Bee of the Women's division.

*As Madison finishes speaking she stares at Christy for a few seconds, before talking again*

Madison Rayne: Now get out of the way you big red buffoon!

*As Madison storms out of the interview area, the camera slowly fades out to black*
Back to top Go down
Ze Ben
Jobber
Ze Ben

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Ezekiel Jackson defeats Matt Hardy
Win via pinfall the match ending with zekes decastating book of ezekiel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Vicki-11

*The crowd erupt into deafening boos as the titantron cuts to Vickie Guerrero making her way down one of Xwl's many corridors*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Swag-e11

*Suddenly a very angry Jack Swagger Rushes into the scene and the crowd continue to draw out their boos at the arrival of another one of their disliked superstars into the mix*

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Swag-v10

Swagger
Did you see that Vickie! Did you see what just happened!

Vickie
Slow down Jack, What can i do for you?

Swagger
Vickie...Vickie! Did you not just see what happened out there tonight?

Vickie
I did Jack and yes i saw your match, you put up an Amazing performance!

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Anrgys10

Swagger
An Amazing performance! An amazing performance! You’re damn right i put up an amazing performance! It was a winning performance!
But i didn’t get the win! Did you see how they screwed me over. I was robbed Vicki i was robbed!I was destined to crush Ryan’s undefeated streak in my debut match but ever since my return the whole universe is conspiring against me!
i wa-

Vicki
excuse me jack.. but i don’t understand, what are you talking about

Swagger
You have got to be kidding me? I was blatantly robbed! I got pinned of a fast 2.7 count maximum! The ref cheated me out of it with a fast count and Mason cheated me out of it with non regulation wrestling boots. They have ruined my debut, don’t let them ruin my debut Vickie. PLEASE.

Vickie
Jack i didn’t see any of that, i cant help you

Swagger
I’m Sorry Vickie let me start over
I’m just saying look at you, you look tremendous, you really do.
You look great and you’re a great general manager so just listen a little bit longer.
I know your incredible busy with your incredible important job, balancing your work life with men after men lining up trying to court you. Your smarts and looks make you possibly the busiest and most lusted after person here in the Xwl and offcourse between all this work and attention you may not be able to watch every match or everything that goes on on your show.
So just maybe..Maybe i was screwed out of my match tonight and just maybe You were to busy with all those men falling of you

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Vickif10

Vickie
oh... *giggles* you know what Jack i think you’re exactly right about everything.

Swagger
Thank you Vickie Thankyou, now would you please go out there and reverse the decision you fine piece of general manager

Vickie
Oh Jack.. im so sorry but i just can’t do anything right now.
With all that’s going on on breakdown i just can’t be playing favourites and reversing decisions i didn’t fully see. I worked so hard to get your contract back and not only did i get it back but i made it one of the highest paying contracts here. If i start making bad decision now, Foley or Rhodes can waltz right over here after one loses their job at final stand and demand my position. You have to understand.
Especially when its involving...Mason Ryan.....

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Vickir10

*Vickie stares off into the distance lost in a brief moment of sexual fantasy*

Vickie
oh...umm..umm...You shouldn’t be fighting with him, get him off your mind.
He’s a mans man just like you, He’s nearly as sexy as you and he knows just how pathetic these fans are. Like you he knows all the woman here are jealous of me and all the men jealous of you or him. He only cheated you out because he respects you he knows he can't beat you! so don’t be fighting him, Don’t be trying to break his streak, you should be helping him. You two along with me could go very far places. Don’t you think Jack?

Swagger
Vickie like always you know exactly what to say. How can a woman who looks as good as you have so much brains, i mean really you are amazing i mean really.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Aaaa10

Vickie
*giggles*
You know what, there is something i can do for you. Right now i want you to get Ryan of your mind, don’t worry about him anymore. Jack its time to start focusing on your division: the xtreme division. Mason Ryan is no threat to you, don’t chase his streak chase gold instead. CHASE GOLD for me, bring me a title.I’m sure you saw what happened a couple of weeks ago here on redemption, Matt Hardy Vandalised our prestigious ring with horrible grammar and crude spelling. So you know what..its time he payed.. literally. I’m going to take the damage he caused out of his salary and you know what else, starting next week after Redemption Matt hardy is hereby suspended until the closure of Final Stand.
and Jack you know what that means, You will be taking his place in the Xtreme championship Gauntlet Match at Final stand! And you will be making sure that i once again have gold around my arm!
Hahahahahahaha

Swagger
Thankyou Vickie, Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou! I will not let you down. It's time the All American American has Gold around his waist once again.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Swagge11

*Swagger kisses Vickie on the cheek and leaves Vickie standing there with an evil smirk on her face as the camera fades out*

Back to top Go down
bws30
New Talent

PostSubject: The truth shall set ME Free   XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:37 am

Redemption comes back after a series of commercials

[img]XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-26_13-09-24-96[/img]

As Truth makes his way down to the ring, he has a look of seriousness on his face.

Cole: Hey Joey, I bet you couldn't guess who is having a crappy week?

Styles: Since your still here..I'm guessing me.

Cole: Um, no. Maybe the guy making his way down the ring. First he falls for that lame trick McGillicutty pulled on him. Then he pulls his hands on our beautiful GM Vicki, and gets drop from the Money in the Bank.

R-Truth enters the ring with a mic already in his hand

[img]XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-26_13-09-54-97[/img]

R-Truth:So, let me get this straight...not only did I fall for the "okie doke", but now I'm putting my hands on the ladies? Ok, lady is a little strong, but if the pig is bringing the bacon home....you don't go beating her.

Truth gets a nice little pop from the crowd for taking a jab at Vicki.

[img]XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-26_13-09-57-97[/img]

R-Truth:Ok, so I guess this is the "Man" way of telling me I can't play in his squared circle. I'm suppose to act like a good ole "boy" and dance and "jig". I guess I have no one to blame but me! Because.....that's exactly what I have been doing! Dancing and jigging, and putting my "blackface" on for you folks! Well after that stinging chair shot from McGillicutty....that ship is gone! See I dance, I rap, but I didn't come here for all that! I came here to wrap these fists, around somebody's mouth! And dance these feet, in somebody's Ass!!!

Cole: Not only is Truth having a bad week, looks like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I wonder what Little Jimmy has to say about all this? Or better yet, what about Tomato, Sha-tay-tay Truth, or Grandma Truth? Hahaha....

Styles:I wish Grandma Truth was here right now....

Cole:Why is that?

Styles:So she could slap some sense into you.

Cole:I don't know, I think I could take her.

Styles: Only you, only you would think you could "take" an old lady.

[img]XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-26_13-10-05-97[/img]

R-Truth: So I got a call the other day. As I picked up the phone, I heard this sweet voice on the other line. "Ron, why are you letting these people do this to you? Why are these people making you look so dumb on Tv?" I said, I don't know momma. Then she said, "What do you mean you don't know? Well I know this much, you continue to not know, and they will continue to make you look dumb. So you better get off your butt and look into the mirror and remember where you come from! I didn't raise no dummy's!"

[img]XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-26_13-10-08-96[/img]

R-Truth: She was right. So I did like my Momma told me too, I got off my butt and looked into the mirror. What I saw amazed me...I saw Little Jimmy! Then, it hit me! They don't listen to Little Jimmy. They heard Little Jimmy, but they don't listen to Little Jimmy. So, I got to make them Listen to Little Jimmy. You gotta listen to the Truth! That's right Momma, Little Jimmy is here! That's right Redemption....Little Jimmy is here!!!

Styles: You hear that Cole?

Cole:Hear what?

Styles:You hear Little Jimmy, Cole?

Cole: Yeah, I hear Little Jimmy like the rest of us do. McGillicutty's chair shot must of had a more lasting effect then we thought. Truth has lost it! I knew he was nuts, but now he is in "lala" land.

Styles: See that's your problem Cole, you hear Little Jimmy, but you don't listen to Little Jimmy. Hahaha

[img]XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-26_13-10-16-97[/img]

R-Truth: So I told Little Jimmy, I'm gonna make the world listen! The world will listen to Little Jimmy! The Truth has set me free! Now it's time for Little Jimmy to set you free! The "blackface" is off! Just Me, and Little Jimmy makin....

Before R-Truth could utter another word, he is interrupted....

Tyson Kidd comes running down the ramp with a chair.

Cole: Oh thank gawd! If I had to hear another word about Little Jimmy, I was gonna off myself!

Styles: No, Cole! Please, please let me do it.

As Tyson Kidd slides in the ring with a chiar, Truth rolls out the ring to grab him one. Truth grabs him a chair and rolls back in the ring. The two men standing there face to face about to go to war with chairs.

Cole: I guess R-Truth's opponent got tired of "not listening" to Little Jimmy, like I did. One, or two more chair shots couldn't do any more harm to Truth. He is already gone. I look at it as a improvement. After Tyson Kidd, cleans his clock maybe Little Jimmy can go "Listen" to Tomato.

Styles: Cole, it would take more then one or two shots to improve you.

R-Truth and Kidd charge towards each other, swinging the chairs like mad men. The chairs smacking against each other making loud crashing noises. The ref doing his best dance number, bobbing and weaving trying not to get hit. As the two men continue to swing wildly, they come a little too close to the ref, but before he can get hit....he ducks and rolls out the way! The ref gets back to his feet, and after gaining his composure he signals for the bell. The ref walks over to the ring announcer and calls the match a double disqualification!

[img]XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 The-bash-2009-20090629115610628[/img]

After hearing the bell and hearing the announcement, both Kidd and Truth seem to stop in place. Truth walks over to the Ref trying to plea his case. As he has his back to Kidd, Kidd rolls over Truth in a schoolboy like move, turning it into Sharpshooter. But before he can get it locked in, Truth kicks him off. Truth back to his feet, goes for the What's Up?, but Kidd counters and rolls out the ring....

[img]XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 4408809831_7974aa21cb_m[/img]

As Kidd scurries backstage, R-Truth picks up the Mic again.

[img]XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Normal_2011-07-26_13-11-34-96[/img]

R-Truth: OH SOMEBODY IS GONNA LISTEN TO LITTLE JIMMY TONIGHT! TYSON KIDD, SINCE YOU LIKE RUNNING AND ATTACKING PEOPLE FROM BEHIND, I WANT TO SHAVE THAT HAIR YOU GOT, AND PUT ON THAT PRETTY HEAD PEICE YOU HAD WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED. GET SOME RUNNING SHOES ON, DON'T FORGET THAT PRETTY PINK LIP STICK. JIMMY AND I, WILL PUT YOU ON THE STREET CORNER TO RUN TRICKS. DON'T WORRY ABOUT MESSING UP THAT LIP STICK...I KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT, STRAIGHT UP FROM BEHIND! YOU WILL LISTEN TO LITTLE JIMMY...OR YOUR GONNA GET GOT!!!

A loud pop for R-Truth before Redemption fades to commercial.

Match:Never got done! After 3 XBL msg and 2 friend requests that got denied, couldn't get it done. Hope the rp wasn't bad, haven't wrote one in years lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:47 am

I think CoolPIMP said he quit is why he probably declined them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Samoa Joe vs. Kevin Steen

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:36 pm

RCP wrote:
I think CoolPIMP said he quit is why he probably declined them.

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 JIhDU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:03 pm

RCP's Redemption Review!

HBK's Opening *****
Really been liking all of HBK's promos since turning heel. From the insults on New York, to John Cena, to just being heel HBK perfectly to the pretty good closing line, overall solid promo as they have been recently.

Daniel Bryan Interview ***
Nice to see you continue to develop a character as Daniel Bryan. The caps add to this promo a good deal so that's always a bonus, back-talking Mitch like that and explaining the superiority of Vegans is pretty good too and I think you're defiantly going somewhere with that so just keep promoing every week and I could really see Daniel Bryan becoming great.

Randy Orton Backstage ****
This was a really good Orton promo, it seemed pretty on-target for his character and it hyped the Main Event pretty well. Seeing where Orton goes after this should be pretty interesting because I know you've just picked him up but you're already doing pretty well as him. Speaking on all the different topics with the interviewer was a good add-on as well and the Legacy bring up was pretty good. Just really good and the future looks bright for Orton.

Mason Ryan/Goldberg Promo *****
Trolololol

Evan Bourne Interview -*****
You're not the real Evan Bourne. Neutral

Drew McIntyre Promo ***
Starting off by saying too many pictures at the beginning, I don't know about other people, but I'm really not a fan of the picture spamming for an entrance. Anyways, talking about Mason Ryan ftw, I always like to be brought up in promos. I'd say this is probably your best promo thus far, good length, and it's nice to see your intentions of becoming X-Treme Champion as well as explaining some other things. Nice to see you improving and you always say your stuff sucks, but it really doesn't because you're getting better week by week.

Ezekiel Jackson Interview **
First off, good formatting for this being your first promo, most people's first promos have really off formatting. Ezekiel saying what he wants and that being the X-Treme title is good, nice start. Seemed like it ended a little early so making it longer may be a goal you could want to focus on next time, but it is only your first promo so this is good. Maybe using pictures may help as well since I know they must be out there somewhere, I mean, everyone has pictures or videos out there somewhere, it's just a matter of finding them. Anyways, hope to see your promos coming up in the future.

Chavo Guerrero Promo ***.9
This was good, Chavo selling his injuries, but not allowing help up was a good idea. Chavo's speaking parts were also pretty well drawn out. Chavo taking shots at McGillicutty was pretty good and it builds up the feud some more which is always good. Can't wait to see where this goes next.

Michael McGillicutty Promo ****
First off going to say I always like when people put the XWL logo on their promo pictures, it gives it more of an official feel. But anyways, onto the talking part, the first bit about R-Truth was good just to recap what happened. I liked how McGillicutty acknowledges he's not as big of a name as HBK, but he will still beat him. The bit about not knowing who Matt Hardy was got written up pretty well as well, overall, the run down on the X-Treme Championship competitors was pretty well done and the entire promo as a whole was pretty well done as well.

Samoa Joe Promo ***
Good second promo back here, Samoa Joe stating that his loss was just because he had an off day then he would redeem himself this week was good. Samoa Joe wanting a title isn't surprising, and nice to see that he came out about it. This was a pretty good promo for a second one and you should be able to improve even more as you go along here.

Mickie James/Portia Perez Promo
Boo divas.

Alex Riley Hype Vid ****
Really liked the video, don't know if you made it or not? But anyways it fits really well and I can't wait to see you debut Alex Riley since I think you'll probably do really well as him. But yeah the video was epic anyways.

Mason Ryan Interview *****
Because he's awesome

Shawn Michaels/John Cena Promo *****
What can I say? This is just good as always and really getting some good hype up behind the eventual meeting between the two at Final Stand. All of the variety in insults to just the hatred in the air between the two made this a great read and probably one of my favorites for the show. This should really be a good match at Final Stand.

Madison Rayne Interview *****
Really good formatting, also, I don't usually read diva promos, but Madison Rayne is pretty epic. The whole conversation between the two was pretty well written and Madison Rayne's character is just really well drawn out in these promos and it's probably one of the best divas we have here in XWL currently.

Jack Swagger Backstage ***
I wasn't as big of a fan of this as your first promo, your first promo was really good for a first promo. I just didn't get some of it, but it also had its good moments too. The thing about Vickie wanting Swagger to win a title for her kind of confused me when she's a General Manager so if she really wanted she could just give him a title shot or even better, give him a title. Anyways, I just wasn't much of a fan of this, but your first promo again was really good so you should be able to do something good next week.

R-Truth Promo ***
Formatting could use a bit of work, but I thought this was a pretty decent promo. I liked it, the only problem I had is I just didn't get clearly what you were trying to say with Lil' Jimmy, I always thought R-Truth hated Lil' Jimmy, unless you were trying to make him change and like Lil' Jimmy instead on purpose, but other than that, I liked this promo, especially for a first promo, just maybe next time the format could be a little better but you'll get there.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Normal Match
XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 XwlredemptionrandyXWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Xwlredemptioncena
Randy Orton Vs John Cena

(Spoilers below, but watch that match, amazing, my favorite since joining XWL, thank you Ash Cool )

(Spoilers below y'all)

Cena's theme rings through the arena as he jumps up to his feet victorious! In what was a long grueling fight, a war between both men, It could have went either way with Orton nearly clinching an RKO victory after kicking out of the Attitude Adjustment but there's just no way to keep John Cena down! He lets out a large battle cry as he stands tall in the middle of the ring

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Vlcsnap-00527

The crowd pops like crazy for their hero when all of a sudden there is a noise of anticipation that grows even louder as Randy Orton is back on his feet...

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 CeMdX

There is a massive cheer as Orton approaches Cena, both men stand face to face with one another as the crowd boom with excitement wondering what will happen....but Orton simply nods and walks towards the ropes before heading out of the ring, Cena smiles and throws up a taunt for his fans as they go crazy!

All of a sudden the crowd start boo'ing like hell, Orton looks back from the top of the stage to see Cena in the ring all alone as four men hop over a different corner of the barricade each, it's a damn ambush! Micheal McGillicutty leaps up onto the apron at the ramp as Kevin Steen climbs up the opposite side, the other two sides are filled rather quickly by James Storm and Dolph Ziggler, the four men get the same smile across their face as they plan Cena's demise...

Cena on the other hand has different plans and waves a "You can't see me" to Dolph Ziggler before running and sending him flying off of the apron with a huge clothesline, the three other men take advantage of this and run into the ring, quickly surrounding Cena who goes all guns blazing and flies for Kevin Steen, McGillicutty acts fast and hits Cena from behind, taking him down to the mat, then along with Steen and Storm he begins to stomp furiously all over the downed fan favorite..

Cena lets out a series of agonizing yells as the other money in the bank competitors lash out on him, trying to rid the match of another man just two weeks before Final Stand! Dolph Ziggler is shown on the outside rummaging for a chair underneath the apron, he pulls one out and slides into the ring, he screams for the other three guys to hold Cena up...They comply and Steen takes one arm, Storm takes the other and McGillicutty holds his waist as Ziggler lunges in with a sickening chair shot that could be heard for miles!

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Vlcsnap-00296
XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 WU2ge

Orton still stands at the top of the stage, he cringes at the sound of the chair shot before turning to the audience and throwing his hands up in the air shrugging, he shouts, "Oh well" before sprinting down the ramp making a beeline for the ring, the four heels standing in the ring turn in shock as the crowds cheers reach a deafening level! Orton reaches the bottom of the ramp and jumps in....

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Y6VFq

Storm is the first to rush at Randy but Orton side steps him and tosses him over the top rope effortlessly! McGillicutty is next in line as he lunges in with a massive clothesline, Orton ducks under it and nails him with a high dropkick! Steen runs in and punts Orton in the stomach while he's on the mat! Steen picks up Randy and gets him in position for a huge pile driver but to no avail as Orton spins out and hits a HUGE RKO! Orton bounces back up to his feet and stands eye to eye with Dolph Ziggler, armed with a chair.....

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 ACA8U

Ziggler swings the chair but misses big time as Orton side steps it, Dolphs momentum carries him through causing him to strike the ropes and the chair rebounds, hitting himself in the face! He drops the chair out of the ring and falls to the mat as the crowd goes crazy, Orton begins to stalk him......

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 1RmM3

Ziggler gets to his feet and turns right into an RKO! The crowd erupts again but the celebration is short lived as James Storm gets back in the picture, he superkicks Orton, decking him and stopping his run dead! Storm screams and lifts his hands into the air proud! But he takes to long and Cena, back on his feet spins Storm around and nails him with an ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT!

McGillicutty fires back into the ring and takes Cena down from behind with a forearm, he picks up Cena and nails him quickly with the McGillicutter! He is hyped as hell about being the last man standing and cheers towards the crowd who meet him with a tumbleweed reception, suddenly they begin to cheer and boom with excitement, he laughs thinking the reactions for him before turning straight into....

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 ZbBiI

The crowd go absolutely insane as Orton shakes his entire body in adrenaline! He pumps the crowd by screaming in anger as he looks around to see all four guys laid out! Cena gets to his feet and walks into the middle of the ring to meet Orton....the crowd buzz as Cena holds out his hand to shake.....

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Vlcsnap-00550

[b][???]

EXCUSE ME!!!!

The biggest reaction of the night turns into the biggest boo of the night as the Redemption general manager makes her presence known! She appears on the stage, mic in hand with a huge smile on her face....

[Vickie]
Gentlemen! First of all, well done! You both showed right there why you are Redemptions finest! My main event choice was perfect once again I see! I amaze even myself some times....but I wouldn't get too friendly if I were you because Randy something you said earlier in the night got to me, you said that if you could beat one of the Money in the bank competitors you yourself should be added? Correct? Well that annoyed me, just because you beat one person doesn't grant you access to a match of that caliber, not to mention that you failed in your quest!

Orton looks on enraged at being a failure as the crowd boo's like nuts towards Vickie

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 TtZZ6

[Vickie]
EXCUSE ME! I SAID EXCUSE ME! HOWEVER! HOWEVER RANDY! You went one better, you outdone yourself and in the matter of minutes you laid out the other four men in the match! Therefore, you will be placed in R-Truths spot as the sixth man with the opportunity to climb that long ladder and win a chance at the World Heavyweight Championship! Hows that for your destiny?..........

Vickie turns and walks away as Randy Ortons theme blasts through the arena, Cena smiles at Orton who smiles back as they both exit opposite sides of the rings, high fiving the crowd as Redemption comes to an end........

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Vlcsnap-00576
XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 EW5jt

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012    XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2