Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012

Go down 
+9
TheFilthParade
P.R Son
Zander
JoshiPuroresux
Legal
BoscoHeelBrand
MicksterG951
Jonguin
Bang
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:05 pm

*As Redemption begins the intro video starts to play opening the show*

*As the video ends the music starts to play again, as the opening pyro goes off on the stage*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 OhneTitel-new

*As the pyro ends the camera shows a vary of shots of an excited crowd as Michael Cole introduces the show*

Michael Cole: Hello everyone, and welcome to the number one show in XWL history. Redemption comes to you live from the Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon and I'm joined by my broadcast partner Joey Styles!

Joey Styles: Thanks Michael, and we have a huge main event this week as we will see three of XWL's top stars face off in a triple threat match! We will see the United States champion Shawn Michaels, CM Punk and John Cena in what promises to be a great match up. And these fans here tonight know they're in store for something special here tonight!

*As Joey Styles finishes talking, Shawn Michaels theme begins to play through the PA system as the crowd begin to boo loudly*

*Shawn walks out onto the stage in suit trousers, a red suit and black waistcoat holding a microphone as the crowds boo's continue*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 1-13

Michael Cole: And what a way to kick things off, the United States champion, the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels!

Joey Styles: Well last week this man took on Ted Dibiase in a close fought match up but he came up short after John Cena sought some revenge as during the match Michaels saw fit to hit John Cena with a Superkick following Cena announcing his intention on becoming the new United States champion.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 12-3

Michael Cole: Cena had no business being out there, he had it coming! And he had no right to get involved in the match, he cost Michaels a huge victory last week when in reality Ted should of been disqualified thanks to Cena punching him right in the face!

*As Shawn remains standing on the ramp his theme slowly fades out as the crowd keep booing him, he raises his microphone to his mouth*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 5-13

Shawn Michaels: Now it's just typical that the Heartbreak Kid has to come out here and give you morons some value for your money since everybody knows that I'm the only person actually able to rise up the to prices on your tickets, in fact I by far exceed them. You see Shawn Michaels isn't just the main event, I am the only attraction around here worth more than a nickel because when I step into that very ring down this ramp no matter what pile of garbage you saw before me and what pile of garbage you saw after me and just as importantly what pile of garbage you saw opposing me the Heartbreak Kid always sends you idiots home knowing that you got value for your buck. And if that's too complicated for you idiots to understand why don't you try this one on for size? Shawn Michaels is not just the Mainevent or the Showstopper, I am the entire show and everybody else is nothing more then a supporting act in the HBKid's world tour. And just like every other tour while a select few nimrods may enjoy the losers in the supporting role, everybody is here to see the main attraction, the headliner, the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 3-13

Shawn Michaels: But before I get to the more press issues from last week I have something to say about the Money in the Bank match scheduled for Final Stand 4, why I'm sure all of you people are wondering how come those six guys are in the match and not Shawn Michaels? I mean let's take a look at the competitors and try to figure out why a superstar of my calibre would not be in a match of that stature. You have the X-Treme Champion Michael McGillicutty and the Intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler, so we know the reason can't be because I'm already a champion. A better champion than those two nonetheless but still a champion. Then there's James Storm a man who has not picked up a victory in almost a month but despite that he gets rewarded with an opportunity for a World title shot? Are you kidding me? Then of course who could forget...or miss that fat tub of lard, Kevin "Taco Bell" Steen the very man and a half I beat for my title and then defeated him to defend it one month later.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 4-12

Shawn Michaels: And that brings me to John Cena, the man who attacked me last week gets rewarded with a slot in the Money in the Bank match, so him, Dolph Ziggler and Michael McGillicutty will all be pulling double duty, but I can't? Please I can double duty, you've all seen it, and I do it a whole lot better then everybody else. But it's ok John after you don't win the contract, and I beat you for my title, you can slowly go back to jerking the curtain, and while...your wife can go back to jerkin' something else!

*As Shawn insinuates...something the crowd boo him yet again*

Shawn Michaels: What about R-Truth? What's up with that? Huh? The man I defeated just a few weeks ago gets in and I don't, and he thinks there's a conspiracy against him? Well if there's a conspiracy anywhere around here it's against me. But then it hit me I know why I'm not in the Money in the Bank match and that's for one simple reason, and that is I AM Money in the Bank. I don't need a stupid little contract to draw money because I am money. Whenever Shawn Michaels is on the card you know the ratings are going through the roof, so boys you can keep your little match because a real champion doesn't need to take short cuts to get to the top.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 8-9

Shawn Michaels: But since I did just mention conspiracies what about another one, let's talk about the new NEW World Order. Now in case you haven't noticed and honestly I wouldn't blame you because Breakdown is boring and this little group is a notch under irrelevant, but things appear to be starting to Kliq for Hollywood Hulk Hogan on the blue side of town, brothers. But I shouldn't be surprised, brother, it's just the same old Hogan, isn't that right brothers? Always jumping on the band wagon, always fifteen years out of style. But hey, what you gonna do, brother? Keep 'em Hulk, god knows I haven't needed them in a long long time and by the looks of things you need all the help you can get. Although do everyone a favour and make sure Scott goes to AA before we get another ugly situation and Big Kev remembers his knee braces every week before he's on the shelf for another fourteen months. And as for Kid and Hunter just remind them why they made it to where they are today and that's me! And especially remind Hunter who sent him running off to Breakdown in the first place, brother.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 6-11

Shawn Michaels: But enough about those has-beens, let's talk about what happened last week in that ring. See John Cena came out here and said that he wants my United States championship, well John it looks like you've got your wish doesn't it? You got your title shot coming for you at Final Stand 4 even though you know that you don't deserve it but not that it matters because we both know the outcome will be the Heartbreak Kid standing tall with his arm held in victory.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 7-10

Shawn Michaels: But the thing is John that's not what bothers me, what bothered me was you came back down to that ring and got involved in my business. Now you may say it's because you wanted to backup your little buddy Ted Dibiase, but you didn't belong there and that's why kicked you right in your face last week. You need to learn your place John, you can't just walk around here like you own the place, this John is MY show, you will play by MY rules and you will do what I say. But since you are who you are John you don't listen to the voice of reason do you John? Otherwise you would be admitting that you do actually suck.

*The women and the children in the audiences begin to boo Michaels as he smirks at the camera*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 11-3

Shawn Michaels: But you do whatever you can do to make all the little kiddies jump onto their seats so they can see the ring and chant in their squeakiest most annoying voice "Let's go Cena", and last week that just so happened to be getting involved in my business didn't it? You not only distracted the referee when I had the match won, but you deliberately punched me in the face and cost me the match. You know what? Whatever that doesn't matter anymore because tonight in the mainevent, trust me when I tell you I'm not going to stop at just the one Superkick tonight, and while things might be a little bit complex with CM Punk thrown into the mix but that's no problem for me because it's nothing a little dose of Sweet Chin Music can't handle then he can go back to his little problem with Johnny Ace.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 9-8

Shawn Michaels: But me on the other hand, I'm not called Johnny but I am the ace in the hole. While John Cena may have more money then me, he's never drawn more then a dozen of people to an arena. He's working day in ad day out for a few bucks, while I'm working once a week as the spotlight raking in the big dough, because this company needs the Heartbreak Kid to survive. John Cena you are nothing but a zero my friend, just a supporting act to my mainevent. And at Final Stand 4 you will find out first hand why Shawn Michaels rules the wrestling world!

*As Shawn finishes talking he drops his microphone on the stage as his theme begins to play once more*

Michael Cole: What a great man Shawn is. How can't you be proud of a champion like him?

Joey Styles: You hated him two weeks ago? What happened to you?

*As Shawn walks over to his left side of the stage he begins repeatedly motioning for them to "Suck it"*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 2-13

Michael Cole: What are you on about? Hated Shawn? We're hunting buddies, we have been for years, how dare you accuse me of hating him? You're a disgrace you know that? You were banging the HBK drum two weeks ago just like me, he gave you what you wanted and now you boo him like the rest of them!

Joey Styles: Are you really say that Cole? You're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Michael Cole: Of course I'm saying that. Shawn Michaels is a great champion, and you should show him the respect he deserves!

*As Shawn leaves the stage the camera's slowly fade out to a commercial break*

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:35 pm

This opener isn't getting enough attention. Bravo, Bang. Amazing promo.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:25 am

As Redemption returns, we are immediately taken to ringside where Daniel Bryan is standing in the middle of the ring with a smirk on his face and a mic in his hand.........

{Cole}
Welcome back to Redemption ladies and gentleman, as you can all see Daniel Bryan has decided to come out here to make a statement to the XWL Universe. Earlier in the week Brian stated on XWL.com that he is tired of being overlooked and that he believes that he is the best technical wrestler in the world and that his vegan lifestyle makes him the most able champion to be. On top of that he stated that the XWL Universe is unclean and that they need to look up to him, he even went as far as to call himself a role model! There were many negative Twitter responses from the XWL Universe regarding this video. Lets see what he has to say now.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Normal_br
Daniel Bryan: As you all know, I am Daniel Bryan. What some of you may not know is that I am a vegan. I said VEGAN, not vegetarian, there is a difference. What being a vegan means is that I don't eat any animal-produced products, which saves me from having the numerous intestinal diseases that all you meat-eaters have or will have. I could sit out here all night and tell you people the cruelties of eating poor defenseless animals, but I already know that I'm talking to deaf ears. What I've decided to do instead is to issue a challenge. The biggest PPV of the year is coming up, and this brand would be making a HUGE mistake by leaving me off of the card. So I'm going to take things into my own hands. I didn't spend 10 years on the indies to join this company and watch the biggest wrestling event in the history of wrestling on the sidelines. I deserve better, so this is my deal. I will take on any wrestler in the XWL at Final Stand IV, IF they can prove to me that they deserve to wrestle me.

The fans boo at the idea that any wrestler would have to prove themselves to Daniel Bryan.............

Daniel Bryan
So........... IS THERE ANYONE BACK THERE?! Come on, I'm waiting!

Fans start to cheer as they start to wonder who could come out.....

Daniel Bryan
No one? I mean, I knew the wrestlers here were sub-par, but I didn't know they were wimps! It's fine. If no one wants to wrestle Daniel Bryan at Final Stand, then Daniel Bryan might just have to take his talents els-

The crowd immediately begins to let off a huge cheer as the Ex-Resistance Member; The Brian Kendrick's name flashes across the tron followed by his new entrance video and theme.

{Styles}
Would you look at that Cole, it looks like The Brian Kendrick's finally returned to the XWL! And more importantly he's a Redemption Superstar!

The Brian Kendrick slowly enters from the curtain with a sinister glare on his face as he looks on at Bryan

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Brian-Kendrick-brian-kendrick-15403567-433-649

{Styles}
Well, Bryan thought that the Redemption Wrestlers in the back were "wimps" for not coming out to meet his challenge but I'll tell you Cole, The Brian Kendrick is no wimp, back on Breakdown The Brian Kendrick met all challenges as X-Treme Champion until his 8-0 streak was ended by a hard fought loss to Sin Cara which some say could be attributed to the mid-match injury Kendrick obtained at the hands of the high flyer.

Kendrick pulls his hair back and continues to stare at Bryan as he hops from one foot to the other and back again at the top of the ramp.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Brian-Kendrick-brian-kendrick-15403305-433-650

{Styles}
From what I hear you and The Brian Kendrick have been involved in a mini twitter war for the past couple weeks, what is that about?

{Cole}
Well Joey, The Brian Kendrick tweeted that he was going to be returning to action soon but was disappointed that, and I quote, "My matches now have to be commentated by Michael Cole." I don't know what he's talking about, I'm the voice of the XWL, I'm the best at what I do, I'm, I'm, I'm

{Styles}
Annoying?

The Brian Kendrick points at Bryan and the crowd begins to cheer as The Wizard of Odd marches down to the ring.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Brian-Kendrick-brian-kendrick-15403685-433-649

{Styles}
So if The Brian Kendrick and Daniel Bryan were to square off in the ring who do you think would win?

{Cole}
Well I personally hate both of them but I'd have to say.. what the?

Kendrick passes the ring and walks right up to the commentary table and begins to yell something at Cole that can't be heard.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Brian-Kendrick-brian-kendrick-15407720-624-390

Kendrick grabs a mic off the table and begins to speak

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Brian-Kendrick-brian-kendrick-15407722-624-390

{The Brian Kendrick}
You want to know what the one thing more annoying than hearing your voice every time I go to watch Redemption is Cole?

Kendrick pauses for a moment as Cole throws his arms in the air while the crowd cheers

{The Brian Kendrick}
The one thing more annoying than you Cole, is listening to Daniel Bryan talk about how good he thinks he is!

The crowd cheers as Kendrick slides into the ring and climbs up the turnbuckle to soak up the cheers

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Brian-Kendrick-brian-kendrick-15407725-366-390

He hops back down, sheds his jacket, and turns to face Bryan

Daniel Bryan: Well if it isn't The Brian Kendrick.

{The Brian Kendrick}
No, it's not. You can call me Brian, Brian Kendrick, hell you can even call me Spanky if you want for old times sake but I'm not going by "The" Brian Kendrick any longer. That "The" before my name represented the one thing that ended my reign as X-Treme Champion, the one thing that held me back from the greatness that I am destined to one day bask in, the one thing that is now holding you back, that "The"... represented ego, that "The" was my ego. But it has been replaced with humility ever since my career was almost ended along with my title reign that I fought so hard to achieve... You might be a great wrestler, but so am I. You might have been at the top of the independent scene, but so was I. You might believe that you can beat any opponent that steps in the ring with you, but so do I and unlike you I have proven it in the past as I will prove it again tonight. You might be a vegan, but so am... well I'm not a vegan, I love a sizzling, tender, mouth watering platter of bacon in the morning with my eggs!

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Screenshot2011-10-23at21453AM-1

The crowd goes wild and begin to chant "bacon" before Bryan finally raises the mic and begins to speak

Daniel Bryan:
Ha-ha! I see what you're trying to do, but it won't work. You're petty insults have no effect on me Brian because I've put things into perspective. I was the best wrestler in the world in the indies, and there is NO reason why I won't be here in the XWL. I have the absolute BEST pure wrestling ability in this business, and the only two people who are even anywhere NEAR me are the men who trained me, one of whom has a championship title that I am looking to win in the near future. To be honest with you Brian, I see absolutely no reason as to why you would be a suitable opponent for me at Final Stand. You lose your title to a glorified Mexican gymnast, get injured by him, and then return to challenge me? You're not even in my league Kendrick. When we were tag team champions in the independents, everyone knew that I was the better athlete and that you were just riding my coat-tails. What do you have to say for yourself? Are you going to speak or just sit there with that dumb look on your face?!

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Normal_Capture4f

{Brian Kendrick}
Oh that "dumb look" on my face, well you probably get that a lot, it's called pity. I pity you Bryan, I pity what you've become. You're not the only one to be trained by William Regal and Shawn Michaels, I trained with them too, we're very similar you and I, the only difference is that when I look in the mirror I'm not ashamed of what I see. Now I know you might claim that you couldn't be happier with yourself but the fact of the matter is that your ego will deteriorate your XWL career until you are nothing more than another great wrestler who just didn't have it in him to make it big time. Your ego might claim that you can defeat me in a match but when we square off reality will sink in and you will be pinned for the one, two, three. And then your word will become nothing more than false hopes, your threats will be backed up by nothing, and you will be respected even less than you are now. So continue to run your mouth Bryan, but the more you run it the more foolish you'll look when I pin you.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Screenshot2011-10-26at25841PM-1

Daniel Bryan: What makes you think you're so much better than me?! I could wrestle circles around you with two broken legs and a blindfold without breaking a sweat!
XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-01-22-23h52m01s10

The crowd boos at Daniel Bryan's ridiculous presumption, while Kendrick just shakes his head.......

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-01-22-23h52m40s138
Daniel Bryan: Okay, fine. We'll do it like this. You and me, in this ring, next week on Redemption, you win, you'll have earned a match with me at Final Stand and I'll even let you pick the stipulation. But if I win, I get to publicly embarrass you at Final Stand in a SUBMISSION match!

{Brian Kendrick}
Oh wow, did you hear that everyone! Daniel Bryan is giving me the chance to earn a match against him at Final Stand! I should be honored, right?

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Screenshot2011-10-23at21557AM-1

The crowd boos as if saying no while Bryan shakes his head yes and looking around at the audience with a scowl

Daniel Bryan:
Exactly, you should be honored!

{Brian Kendrick}
I mean it's not like everyone is just handed a chance to face The American Dragon on the grandest stage of them all!

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Screenshot2011-10-23at21604AM-1

Daniel Bryan:
That's right.

Bryan puts his hand on Kendrick's shoulder visably glad that The Wizard of Odd was finally agreeing with him

Daniel Bryan:
So what do you say? Will you take that offer of a lifetime Brian?

Kendrick's smile immediately drops as he sticks his hand right in Bryan's face in a thumbs down sign and sticks out his tongue and makes a spitting sound which gets the crowd to laugh and cheer loudly

{Brian Kendrick}
No.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Screenshot2011-10-23at51122AM-1

Kendrick slaps Bryan's hand away, drops his mic, and walks out of the ring slowly making his way up the ramp.....

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-01-22-23h52m00s254
Daniel Bryan: CUT HIS MUSIC! CUT IT NOW!!! Who do you think you are walking out on The American Dragon?! I am the best role model that this company has, and you walk out on me?!! NO! I SAID NO DAMMIT!!!

The fans are laughing so hard they're making the cameras shake

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-01-22-23h51m53s187
Daniel Bryan: Alright, alright...... I have a better idea for you Brian. Just so I can have the opportunity to embarrass you at the grandest stage of them all, I'll negotiate. If win my match against Frightmare tonight, then we will face each other next week just like I suggested, regardless of the outcome of your match this week. But IF I lose, then I will leave you alone, no question asked.

The cameras pan over to Brian Kendrick who is standing on the stage, with a thoughtful look on his face.....

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-01-22-23h51m35s5
Daniel Bryan: So what do you say Brian?

{Brian Kendrick}
I don't think you understand Bryan, I'm not one to back down from a challenge, you don't need to negotiate with me. If you want to face me in a match next week I'll face you in a match next week, hell, lets make it a submission match even, I don't think you realize that I don't care what match I'm put in, I'll compete regardless of the odds, the greater the odds the greater the reward, there's a fire deep inside my chakras that wills me on in a match and never lets me quit, never lets me tap out, never lets me give in to failure for failure is the only thing which I fear. I showed the XWL Universe what I was capable of on Breakdown, I won eight consecutive matches, I'm going to earn the respect that I deserve Bryan, and if you're going to be a gateway to doing that then so be it!

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-01-22-23h51m34s245
Daniel Bryan: I'm NO ONE'S stepping stone, Kendrick! Remember that next week because I don't need to have it be a submission match. I'll fight you in a regular match, and I will still make you tap because you either TAP or SNAP!

Bryan throws his mic down and stands in the ring waiting for Kendrick to respond....
XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-01-22-23h56m01s104

{Brian Kendrick}
The only tapping going on next week will be the ref tapping the mat 1, 2, 3, as I pin you and snap your ego in two! Next week you're going to be humbled!

Kendrick's theme plays once more as he drops the mic and the two former tag team partners and friends stare each other down

{Styles}
I can't wait till next week Cole! Bryan vs. Brian! That match should be great!

{Cole}
I can't wait either but we're going to have to, later tonight Kendrick is going to be facing off with Tyson Kidd while Bryan on the other hand will be going one on one with Frightmare! I can't wait to see who gets the momentum going for next week's huge match! Find out when we come back!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
BoscoHeelBrand
New Talent
BoscoHeelBrand

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Jeffs Music hits

Cole: Wow we have never had jeff hardy ever come out here in ages. this must be a really special occasion for mr. hardy.

Regal: i do say mr. hardy has been here and there but never on the microphone for a long time. he might be out here to talk about his upcoming match tonight agaisnt mr. fn.

The crowd grows scilenced as jeff never comes out

Cole: where the hell is jeff hardy. is he trolling us with a no show.

All of a sudden jeff appears on the titantron with a messag for the fans of XWl

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Jeff1

Jeff: Have you all been waiting for the ever so charismatic enigma. i have been wondering why all still cheer me....chant my name well it all ends now. As i look down 3500 ft above I realize i was always better than everybody else. despite my the fact that this business is just a pot filled with greed.

Cole: What is he talking about. this guy is just an idiot.

Regal: just shut your mouth Let him speak.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Jeff2

Jeff: I have always risked my body for the entertainment of you "fans''. you poor your money to see men beat each other with their fist's. well no more i have had it with every single one of you. every idiotic fan in this building, at there trailer of a home watching this all go down. even the commentators are complete idiots.

Regal: Cole, I think he talking about you. its clearly not me blasting my mouth off every night.

Cole: oh shut it.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Jeff4

Jeff: But lets not hide the fact that i will not only beat Mr. Fn but he will be forever be known as the Victim of the Hardy assult.

Pulls out his iPhone

Jeff: Well look right here #HardyAssult is now trending on twitter. Let me just send a quick tweet here for a second. *Tap* well that takes care of that. now before i close this brief message i will let all of you know that the Anti-Christ Of Profession wrestling has just proven his ground.

Cole: Wow what a Message from Jeff hardy how will Mr. Fn respond to this message. Will Mr.Fn Be known for the first victim of the Hardy Assult. find out later on XWl Redemption After we come back from commercial break.

[youtube]j1OYL8l7gBo
[/flash]
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:00 pm

*Redemption returns from a commercial and none other that the current X-treme Champion and Money In The Bank Ladder match competitor at Final Stand IV, Michael McGillicutty, is standing in the middle of the ring with the crowd still booing him after what he did to Chavo at Over The Limit. They boo him loudly every time he tries to talk into the mic and after the fourth time he just stands there and waits for the crowd to quiet down.*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 MM19XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 MM20

*The crowds loud booing eventually dies down and Michael begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 XWL10
{McGillicutty}
We all need a haven, a sanctuary, a place to hide, a place to escape, a place to dream and hope, a place where the darkness won't seem so frightening. But for some the darkness is a relentless enemy that cannot be eluded. And once the darkness senses your fear, once it senses your pain, it is never far behind. I can empathize with these people. I can understand their futility, I can feel their hopelessness. I feel their pain for it is I that causes them to react like this. If you haven't realized it by now, it's quite obvious that I am talking about the five other men in this years Money In The Bank match at Final Stand IV. I guess they really scraped the bottom of the barrel for people to put into this match.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 XWL11
{McGillicutty}
Let's start with the obvious choice in the match, John Cena. A few months ago, back when I was still in a war with Ted DiBiase, I chose John to face Ted in a pick your poison match and suffice to say, he failed to defeat him. If he can't even beat Ted, what make John believe that he can defeat me, let alone five other men. Next on my list, a former United States Champion, Kevin Steen. Not much can be said about him, except that he is a disrespectful, foul-mouthed, waste of talent, who shouldn't even been allowed into the arena, let alone a wrestling ring.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 XWL12
{McGillicutty}
Which brings me to R-truth, a delusional sociopath who talks to himself, is scared of spiders and heights. It seems R-truth is in the wrong match if you ask me. How could he possibly win this match if he won't climb a ladder? The answer is, he won't. Which brings me to “The Cowboy” James Storm. I am pretty sure he won't arrive to the arena sober, so he pretty much is considered a non-factor in this match. And that finally brings me to my final opponent in the match, Dolph Ziggler. I am going out on a limb and saying that he is going to be the biggest threat in that match. Just kidding, you suck Ziggler. Hashtag HEEL. So as you can tell, I have virtually no competition for the Money In The Bank match, therefore by default, I win. They might as well not even show up for the match.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 XWL13
{McGillicutty}
Fate is a curious beast. No matter how fast you run. No matter how far you go. You can't escape it. Just like I can't escape my fate to become the greatest and longest reigning X-treme Champion in the history of this company. Just like it was fate when I retained this championship at Over The Limit. Just like it's fate that I will win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at Final Stand IV. Just like it's fate that I am going to be the first third generation superstar to hold the World Heavyweight and X-treme Championships simultaneously.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 XWL14
{McGillicutty}
I am willing to bet this X-treme Championship that my opponent tonight gives me a greater challenge than the other members of the Money In The Bank match could ever hope to do. Hell, even Chavo gave me a greater challenge at Over The Limit. Speaking about Chavo, you're welcome for the paid vacation I gave you.

*Before Michael can continue, a familiar theme cuts him off.*

*Chavo's theme plays throughout the arena, as the live audience cheers as loud as they possibly can, and Michael is left in the middle of the ring looking at the stage awaiting the arrival of the man the took out of action at Over The Limit.*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 MM21

*About 25 seconds pass before the theme dies down and the audience is left with confused expressions on their faces. Michael bursts into laughter in the middle of the ring, as he has fooled everybody into thinking Chavo had returned to Redemption.*

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 XWL15
{McGillicutty}
I can't believe you people fell for that. It had to be the oldest trick in the book and you fell for it. I bet you feel pretty dumb right about now, don't you? Well you should. Did you really think that Chavo was returning? Here's a dose of reality for all you ingrates, Chavo is never coming back, I completely destroyed him at Over The Limit. It would have to be some sort of miracle before he can even walk again, let alone wrestle. I did what I said I was going to do, I did the Guerrero family a favor and removed that laughing stock of a third generation superstar from XWL. Maybe now being a third generation superstar can mean something, instead of just being another nobody in the back just like Chavo was.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 XWL16
{McGillicutty}
Moving on to my opponent tonight, Matt Hardy. How cliché was it for you to ask for a title shot when you just returned. You know who else wants a title match? Everybody else in the X-treme Division. Well tonight, you got a match against me, granted it's not for the championship, but at least you'll know where you measure up against the face of the X-treme Division, the champion himself, Michael McGillicutty. Don't get you're hopes to high, because if you do, you'll only be that much more disappointed when you see my hand raised as you look up and see what a real winner looks like. Just like all the participants in The Money In The Bank ladder match at Final Stand will all look up in the air, as I stand on that ladder, and raise up my future in the form a mere briefcase.

*Michael tosses the mic down and raises his Championship up above his head as his theme begins to play, which generates a huge amount of boos. Michael just brushes them off and exits the ring. As he's walking up the ramp he hears a kid yell to him, “You suck, Michael!” Michael just reply with a thank you and continues walking up the ramp, which infuriates the kid. Michael stands on the ramp, looking back at the audience, and raises his championship one last time before walking to the back, signaling a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:05 am

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 XwlredemptionmatthardyXWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Xwlredemptionxtrememcgi
Matt Hardy Vs Michael McGillicutty

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

B
E
L
O
W

{Styles}
I can't believe Matt kicked out of the Perfectplex.

{Cole}
By the looks of it, neither can Michael.

*Michael, with a surprised look on his face, looks back at Hardy, who just kicked out of the Perfectplex, and begins unloading a flurry of rights and lefts to the downed Matt Hardy. He then proceeds to walk over to the corner to set up what appears to be the infamous McGillicutter that has put down many opponents for the three count. He begins shouting at Hardy to get up but before he can...*

*Chavo's theme begins playing throughout the arena for the second time in the night. Michael quickly shifts his attention to the ramp but no one comes out. The theme dies down and Michael is left confused in the ring, giving Hardy enough time to recover. Unbeknownst to Michael, Hardy is already on his feet, waiting for Michael to turn around to hit his signature Twist of Fate. Michael turns right into it and gets leveled. Hardy goes for the pin.*

winner: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Xwlredemptionmatthardy

Back to top Go down
JoshiPuroresux
New Talent
JoshiPuroresux

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:48 pm

After the match that just took place, we head backstage where Portia Perez is being interviewed about her match gainst Mickie James tonight and her recent controversial actions.

(Interviewer)
- Ladies and gentlemen we are here at this time with miss Portia Perez. Now Portia, do you mind explaining the motivations behind your vicious attack to Mickie James last week?

Portia faces the interviewer with a confused look in her eyes before she answers his question.

(Portia Perez)
- Well it's simple. I don't like her. So I hit her in with a wrench and she broke her face. I'd be surprised surprised if she shows up tonight. Pleasantly surprised.

(Interviewer)
- What are your plans for your match tonight, and how do you think you will be able to pull off a victory against her?

(Portia Perez)
- People stop and ask me, ‘Portia, how will you do it? How will you beat Mickie James?’ And I look at them and say, ‘Kid, get the hell away from me, I’m trying to eat a waffle here.’ But today, you all get the answer that you’ve been waiting for. You see, everyone seems pretty fond of Mickie these days, and they have no reason; Mickie is not even a wrestler anymore, she is just a diva. The secret to my winningness and success is that, I am just plain better. My wrestling skills are stellar, my biceps are epic, and I am all around really, really, ridiculously awesome. And I’m Canadian, too.

(Interviewer)
- Well thank you for your time. We'll be back after a a short commercial break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:30 am

As we return from a commercial break we see Brian Kendrick standing in the middle of the ring with a mic in hand, as his theme comes to an end he begins to speak

{Brian Kendrick}
As one's ego grows their sense and knowledge of their true self becomes more distant than the unseen stars. Daniel Bryan continues to grow further from his true self, almost to the point where I'm ashamed to call him The American Dragon, actually now that I think about it, he isn't The American Dragon, Bryan Danielson was The American Dragon but the man that I stood face to face with earlier tonight is most defiantly not that man. Daniel is so focused on forcing his Vegan lifestyle on all of you so that he can "make the world a better place" that he forgot who his true friends really are, but don't get me wrong I'm not one to judge, after all I was once apart of a group who's leader's goal was to force his version of justice on all of you.. You remember The Resistance right?

Kendrick smiles as the crowd boos at the mention of the stable

{Brian Kendrick}
Daniel is so concerned about the well-being of animals yet cares not about his fellow man, or his former friends. He sees not that the world is burning in the fire of desire, in greed, in hate, and in ego, unlike Daniel I'm not going to try to "save" the world by being excessively Eco-friendly, although I do recycle and refuse to litter my ego isn't big enough to let me think that I can save the world, but I do know that I can save my friend from the roots of all evil, I can save Daniel Bryan from his ego, for ego is the enemy of all humans and I will overcome all my enemies.. Justice shall prevail.

{Brian Kendrick}
Now you're probably wondering why I'm out here speaking about helping Daniel Bryan. Well I'll tell you why.. compassion. The foundation of the Buddha's teachings lies in compassion, and the reason for practicing the teachings is to wipe out the persistence of ego, the number-one enemy of compassion. I overcame my ego the moment that I let what Sin Cara did to me go, once I forgave his recklessness that almost ended my career, and did in fact end my X-Treme Title that I fought so hard to obtain. Now a lesser man would have found Sin Cara and broke both his arms, a lesser man would demand to face Michael McGillicutty in the Steel Cage Match that he was promised all that time ago for the X-Treme Title, a lesser man wouldn't have been able to keep his cool with Daniel Bryan earlier tonight, a lesser man would have kicked Daniel Bryan's fucking head in..

Kendrick pauses for a moment as the ROH fans in the crowd let out a "ohh"

{Brian Kendrick}
But I'm not a lesser man, I'm Brian Kendrick and I have obtained the true meaning of bliss, I've obtained the gateway to peace, I've obtained compassion, I've obtained the one thing that lets me keep my cool, lets me control my ego, I've obtained... The one license that may just be better than a Drivers license, that's right, I'm talking about a Medical Marijuana License. I can legally do..

{Cole}
Did he just say?

Kendrick takes a joint out of his jacket pocket and lights it up

{Cole}
Is this guy serious!

{Brian Kendrick}
This. Oh yeah, and kids, Drugs are bad m'kay? I mean, the only reason I'm smoking is because I had a serious injury, well a semi- serious injury... well lets just say a good buddy of mine works as a doctor at one of the dispensaries back home in Venice and well.. come on, this show isn't even PG so give me a break, after all we all know Jeff Hardy was drunk and, or high earlier tonight during his promo. I mean it was assumed that I was high half the time on Breakdown, at least now you won't have to assume you'll just know! Plus ever since CM Punk made the World Title interesting again we've had a decrease in the younger Cenation crowd and an incre- you know what never mind that's besides the point. I'm not going to try to be your role model, I'm not going to try to be anything other than what I am, I'm not like Daniel Bryan, I have humbled my ego. This Brian Kendrick, not the Brian Kendrick, is back for good and will soon be your new United States Champion!

Kendrick takes a hit from his joint as the still confused crowd lets out a cheer at the mention of his goal to be US Champ

{Cole}
If he becomes United States Champion I'll, I'll,

{Styles}
Quit?.. Please?

{Cole}
No! Redemption needs me too much, after all I'm the voice of the XWL!

{Brian Kendrick}
Shawn Michaels taught me a lot when he mentored me, he showed me how to dig deep and get up swinging no matter how big my opponent is or how unbearably hurt I am I refuse to stay down and part of that comes from my training with Shawn. Sooner or later he's going to regret teaching me that because it's going to be one of the many reason why I can beat him to become United States Champion. Or if Cena wins at Final Stand I'll take him on too, you see I don't really care who I have to face to get myself noticed, this has always been my dream and I'll be damned if I let my size disallow me from achieving it. I have a lot of respect for both Shawn and John, haha, that rhymes, but uh, respect won't stop me from doing what needs to be done, just like my friendship with Tyson Kidd won't stop me from defeating him later tonight.

{Cole}
Yeah right, Tyson's gonna have him tapping!

The crowd cheers as Kendrick continues

{Brian Kendrick}
And speaking of friends I've heard that a great friend of mine who goes by the name of Paul London..

The crowd begins to cheer at the mention of London

{Brian Kendrick}
Might be returning to the XWL next week! But now I must go prepare for my match and possibly get some munchies if time allows, so until next time, thank you for your time.

{Cole}
What a joke.

With that Kendrick slides out of the ring and races up the ramp high fiveing fans as he goes until we go to a commercial break
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:37 am

Stoner Kendrick back? kidding
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:38 am

Zander wrote:

Stoner Kendrick for 2X World Champion!

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:39 am

E/T wrote:
Zander wrote:

No face
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:51 am

Zander wrote:
E/T wrote:
Zander wrote:

No face

okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:58 am

Zander wrote:
E/T wrote:
Zander wrote:

No face

Batista Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm

XWL comes back from commercial as Heath Slater is shown backstage, the crowd seems to be very shocked as they haven't seen Heath Slater in quite sometime. The interviewer begins to walk up to Heath Slater

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 H1

[[Josh Matthews]]

Hey Heath Slater how are you XWL hasn't seen you in a while. Its an honor to be the first person to interview you as you have just returned to XWL. Please Heath tell us how do you feel about your return and what are you intentions?

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 H2

[[Heath Slater]]

Howdy, thank you for noticing who I was I've been mistaken for a stage hand a few times today finally someone realizes who I am. It shocks me that people act this way towards me but it's what ever. Well Josh I feel great about my return its been quite some time. I can still remember that elimination chamber match that was my chance to show everyone that I was an impact player but I failed. I really wish I was well prepared for that match but sadly I wasn't.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 H3

[[Heath Slater]]

You say my intentions, well that's plain and simple I'm not preaching to the men in the back to give me title shots and main event spots because I downright don't deserve them. Not yet, not yet at all my time will come and I will have earned those title shots. My intentions are clear and they are to be the best I can be and I will start that next week when I make my re-debut everyone watching this do not miss that because its going to be good. Win or lose I am going to put on a show and that's what I enjoy doing.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 H5

[[Heath Slater]]

Some people call me the one man rock band. That name perfectly describes my personality but physically I am a ruthless southern athlete. I will get you in your face and tell you what needs to be said if I know your wrong. I have dealt with things in XWL before that I haven't really enjoyed and that changes right now. Since not being here from September allowed to evolve and I am at my final evolution so to say.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 H4

[[Heath Slater]]

I must thank you again Josh because I would have most likely have not said anything for while. But this is my chance to scream to the heavens to justify my self to the people that I'm an O.K guy. Hopefully this has changed peoples views of me from the boring red headed loud mouth to XWL's new next big thing.

Josh Matthews shakes Heath Slaters hand and thanks him for his time

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 H6

Heath Slater smiles as the screen fades to black

Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:10 am

E/T wrote:
Zander wrote:

STONER KENDRICK! (clap clap clap) STONER KENDRICK! (clap clap clap) STONER KENDRICK!

Back to top Go down
JoshiPuroresux
New Talent
JoshiPuroresux

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:26 am

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Xwlredemptionmickie XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Xwlredemptionportia
Mickie James Vs Portia Perez
The bell rings and the two women stare at each other intensely while the people chant Mickie’s name doing their part to hype her up. Mickie takes a step towards Portia who in return takes two steps back and then rubs her head mockingly to remind Mickie about the attack with the wrench last week. Angered by that, Mickie charges and takes down Portia with a Lou Thesz press! Mickie goes into some blind rage as she takes Portia by the head and relentlessly begins banging it against the mat until The Ref comes over and forces her to break it off because of the hair pulling. Mickie obliges but as she gets to her feet, she stomps on Portia’s gut hard and the crowd cheers as Mickie continues to have full control of the match.

Mickie bends over and takes Portia by the head to bring her to her feet and as her hair falls over her face, we can’t quite see what Portia does, but as Mickie stands back upright she’s screaming and holding her eyes while Portia can’t help but grin. Portia hits the ropes and knocks Mickie down with an impressive looking dropkick that knocks Mickie onto her back, and then Portia hits the ropes for the second time and does a knee drop landing right in Mickie’s face! She goes for the cover:

Mickie kicks out! Portia yells at The Ref to count faster next time as she works Mickie back to her feet. She sets Mickie up for a suplex, but can’t quite get her into the air as Mickie blocks with her legs and then Mickie goes for a suplex of her own, but Portia wiggles out of her grasp and lands on her feet behind Mickie and then takes her down with a Russian leg sweep! Portia brings Mickie to her feet and then she throws Mickie into the ropes and gets ready to deliver a back body drop, but she doesn’t anticipate Mickie stopping short and kicking her in the face. Portia falls onto her back, then Mickie runs over the ropes and then she leaps over Portia who rolls onto her stomach and when Mickie hits the ropes again, Portia is waiting for her and hits and arm drag!

Portia hangs onto the arm and immediately transitions into some type of modified arm bar and Mickie looks to be in extreme pain. But she refuses to give up shouting ‘No!’ every time The Ref asks if she wants to quit and a steady clap begins in the crowd as the try to will Mickie out of this tough predicament and Mickie begins working her way back to her feet then she delivers multiple forearms to Portia’s face until she finally breaks the hold. Mickie hits the ropes and knocks Portia down with a clothesline and Portia quickly gets back to her feet only to be hit with another clothesline! Mickie’s building up momentum know and the crowd is going crazy! Mickie brings Portia to her feet and Portia stomps on Mickie’s foot then kicks her in the gut and tries to drop her with a DDT but Mickie reverses it at the last second into a northern lights suplex!

Portia kicks out. As Mickie stands up Portia takes out her legs from under her causing Mickie to fall right back to the mat, Portia immediately then goes for an elbow drop but nobodies home! As Portia stantd trying to shake the cobwebs out of her arm, Mickie throws her into the ropes and then hits a flapjack then immediately kips back up to her feet! The crowd gets even louder as they know what’s coming next… Mickie kicks Portia in the gut as soon as she gets up and goes for the Mickie-DT! But Portia wiggles out of her grasp and rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp as the crowd boos. The Ref begins his 10- Count and Mickie gets out of the ring and chases Portia up the ramp forcing the Ref to re-start his 10-Count.

Mickie charges up the ramp and knocks Portia off her feet with a big forearm.

Mickie attempts to drag her by the legs back over into the ring, but Portia kicks her away.

Portia tries to crawl up the ramp, but she really doesn’t get that far before Mickie simply sits down on her back.

The crowd cheers as Portia struggles to get away but us trapped and then Mickie takes fer face and starts slamming it into the steel that covers the ramp!

Mickie gets up and tries bringing Portia to her feet as well, but Portia slaps her in the face and once again tries to get away again.

Mickie grabs Portia before she can get through the curtains and bashes her face into the mini-tron screen on the stage!

She goes to do it again, but Portia elbows her in the face and then lands a couple of blows to the face.

Mickie comes back with a few of her own, and the two women go back

And forth

10!

And even after The Ref calls for the bell they don’t stop wailing away at each other and security rushes out to separate them and they’re successful in pulling them apart. However, Portia is somehow able to get free from their grasps and she delivers a big Superkick to Mickie who was still being held by the guards and couldn’t defend herself. The guards manage to subdue Portia again and the drag her backstage as she laughs sarcastically.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:28 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 XwlredemptionzackryderXWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Xwlredemptiontruth
Zack Ryder Vs R-Truth

Spoilers below

[Michael Cole] YES! YES! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT TRUTH! WOOOOO!

Michael Cole then gets out of his chair, standing up, clapping like a maniac for his friend. Truth just stares blankly out at the crowd until he turns around and notices Cole, he begins to smile happily and shouts for Cole to come into the ring and celebrate...

[Michael Cole] He wants me to come into the ring! He wants me! Say it Joey! Say it!

[Styles]......oh....my.....god......

[Michael Cole] Say it like you mean it! You're boring these people!

[Styles] Just get in the ring will you?

With that Cole steps out from behind the table and climbs up the stairs and into the ring, all the while clapping and cheering for Truth, they meet in the middle of the ring and they high five before hugging in celebration.....

[Styles] umm.....production truck? Anyone there? If you wanna just cut to break right about now that'd be great......

Back in the ring a dazed Ryder slowly gets to his feet and is about to leave when Michael Cole gets right up in his face, calling him a loser, telling him that he should quit while his biggest accomplishment is losing to R-Truth! But to a massive pop Ryder slaps Cole right across the face! Cole falls to the mat as Ryder stands over him telling him to get up, but from behind is met with a sickening LOW BLOW!

[Styles] Dammit! This is all Coles fault! Oh god I don't like that look Truth has in his eyes...

R-Truth goes nuts and begins to boot into the stomach and stomp over the head of Ryder, he picks up the fan favorite by the scruff of the hair and tosses him over the top rope to the floor below next to the ramp, he doesn't give much Ryder much time before following him outside and booting him in the head while he was attempting to get up! Ryders eyes glaze over as Truth pulls him up the ramp.....

[Styles] Where is he taking him?! This is just un-called for! R-Truth is nothing but a bully! Cole needs to stay out of all the superstars ways before someone gets really hurt....Which I'm afraid to say, looks like it might be Zack Ryder...

And Styles is not wrong, back with the action, up on the stage R-Truth picks a dazed Ryder up once more and spins him around before hooking his arms underneath Zacks and lifting them high into the air...

[R-Truth] This one's for you Miz!

And with that R-Truth brings his leg forward and sweeps Zack down with a HUGE Skull Crushing Finale onto the steel! The noise can be heard throughout the arena in unison with the crowds overwhelming boo's, Truth simply places his boot on Ryders head and holds his hand up high into the air, sending a message to everyone in the back, namely the Money in the bank participants.......

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Dat tear striking tribute to The Miz cartman sad
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:43 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:37 pm

SPOILERS BELOW

Winner via the LeBell Lock : XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Xwlredemptiondaniel Daniel Bryan

Styles: We've just witnessed a wrestling clinic here tonight by Daniel Bryan. Frightmare just could not get the ball rolling.

Cole I wasn't that impressed. Daniel Bryan is still a loser, and a social reject that no one wants to be around.

Styles: So he's kind of similar to you Cole?

Cole: No, Styles. I am the exact opposite! I am a WINNER, and everyone loves me!

Styles: Sure Cole, keep telling yourself that. Ladies, Gentleman, and Cole, we will have an exclusive interview with Daniel Bryan in just moments.

Cole: Oh great, that means we get to hear more about how he is better than everyone here in XWL, and blah, blah, blah.....

Styles: Be quiet Cole. We are being informed that Mitch is standing in the back with Daniel Bryan.

Cole: Oh goodie...

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Normal_bryandaniel0059

{Mitch}
Daniel, you just showed the world that you.........

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Normal_bryandaniel0107
Daniel Bryan: For once in your career Mitch, know when to shut up and hold a microphone!

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Normal_bryandaniel0105
Daniel Bryan: I may have just beaten Frightmare, but I am in a very bad mood. You see, right before I came out for my match, I was informed by a personal friend of mine that Brian Kendrick was slandering my name.

{Mitch}
Why did you have to be informed Mr. Bryan? We all saw it live on T.V.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Normal_bryandaniel0130
Daniel Bryan: Why are you still asking me questions?! Stupid ones at that. Everyone should know that I DON'T watch television. It pollutes the brain and is a complete waste of valuable time, that we as a world could be using in so many better ways, like reading, or getting educated, or even getting of of their couches and getting some exercise!

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Normal_bryandaniel0133
Daniel Bryan I didn't ask for this time to lecture you all though, because I know my words are falling on deaf ears. What I wanted to address is Brian Kendrick's ridiculous assumption that I am no longer the American Dragon. I am still the same man that dominated in the independent scene, even if my name is a little different. Regardless if you fans believe me or not, I am the best TECHNICAL wrestler in this business, and next week I will prove it once again, just like I did tonight.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Normal_bryandaniel0062
Daniel Bryan: Kendrick may think he is saving me from my "inflated ego", but what he doesn't realize is that I have never been more true to myself and to these fans. Whether you people cheer me or boo me, I DON'T CARE. I come into this locker room every week to prove that I am the man that this business needs to be promoting. Not CM Punk, not The Rock, or John Cena, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, and sure as hell not Brian Kendrick. I am the right man to lead this company to new heights, and the first step to that goal is next week. So, you better get ready Kendrick, because next week, you will either TAP or SNAP! Now get out of my way Mitch.

*Redemption fades to commercial break with the camera watching Daniel Bryan walk away........

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:42 pm

MicksterG951 wrote:

{Mitch}

Daniel Bryan: Everyone should know that I DON'T watch television.

Silly Mitch.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:54 pm

E/T wrote:
MicksterG951 wrote:

{Mitch}

Daniel Bryan: Everyone should know that I DON'T watch television.

Silly Mitch.
LMAO, Mitch should think before he asks dumb questions.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:48 am

[Interviewer]: CM Punk, tonight you're in the main event in a triple threat match against two of the biggest names in XWL, John Cena & Shawn Michaels. Can I get what's going through your mind heading into this match?

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 DhtdT

[[Punk]]:: You want to pick my brain? Alright. I assume you want me to do the traditional thing and build hype by talking smack about my opponents, well what can I say that hasn't already been said? John Cena and I have a long history, a history that dates back to WWE and has just continued to grow from there. John and I have never seen eye to eye, we are on two completely opposite ends of the spectrum. John Cena is a company guy, he seems to love every decision made by our noble company and whether or not those decisions affect his personal morales doesn't seem to matter, as he goes along with his orders like a good little lap dog. I on the other hand am anything but a company guy, don't get me wrong I love the place that I work, I just hate the people that run it.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 KR4jY

[[Punk]]:: There is one thing about me and Mr. Hustle Loyalty & Respect have in common and that is we go to ridiculous lengths to please the fans, in our own ways of course. Cena is a charitable guy and I commend him for that, I just believe in giving the people their moneys worth and believe it or not that's exactly what they're going to get tonight. Even though he hates to admit it, John knows I have his number and I have done since day 1. Whenever the two of us locked up in the middle of the ring it was always yours truly with his hand raised when all was said and done. Now Mr. Cena is in the US Title run so he's going to want to make a statement tonight, but seeming as my World Title asperations have been cut short thanks to Mr Laurinaitus, who knows maybe a win tonight could see me in that Title match come Final Stand.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 TdBdv

[[Punk]]:: Then we have the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels and there is really nothing I can say about the guy to do him justice. Former World Champion, longest reigning champion in the history of this company, but on top of that he's one of the worst people you will have the pleasure of knowing. Oh I mean it, while Mr Wrestlemania is shaking your hand he's just thinking of ways to stab you in the back and for what? For the spotlight of course. It seems Shawn doesn't want to move on with his life, as he doesn't want to pass on that torch. As far as HBK is concerned that torch will forever be in his grasp, that's when you get guys like John Cena who are trying to take it from him, the irony being in WWE it was also John Cena who refused to hand over the torch. I guess come Final Stand we will find out who wants it more huh?

[Interviewer]: One more thing, I just wanted to get your thoughts on last week. Firstly how do you feel with the Board of Directors forcing John Laurinaitus to compete in a match with you last week? And do you think that Mr. Laurinaitus will live up to his end of the deal and hand you the Board tonight?

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 C9hiL

[[Punk]]:: As far as last week goes I could possibly be the happiest man alive, because I finally had the chance to get my hands on that weasely low life that like to parade around these halls throwing his weight around just because he's the Vice President of Talent Relations. Last week the Funk man dug himself a deep grave that he couldn't back his way out of and thanks to the Board for the first wise decision they have made as of late, because finally these people got what they wanted, peace and quiet from the barely recognisable mumblings from the Funk man and in the process I got to put Mr. Laurinaitus himself to sleep. All in all it was a pretty successful evening, I got to entertain the millions of people watching around the World and got to have fun whilst doing it, what more can you ask for than that?

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 IM2L4

[[Punk]]:: As far as Johnny living up to his end of the deal, I personally don't buy it. As last week proves the Board were not happy with his shenanigans, so going into this situation he is the one with everything to lose. I know Johnny knows his way around some chap stick, but that is a level of ass kissing that I believe is above him. Whether or not the Board will actually appear he tonight, we will just have to wait and see.But personally, I hope they do show up so I can be the one to tell them what a horrible job they have been doing as of late. That's not sour grapes, that is due to the fact that XWL has been in shambles and nobody has done a damn thing about it, Cody Rhodes claims he is the GM, Funk man throws his weight around and nobody from the higher up wants to do anything about it?

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 HMz9E

[[Punk]]:: No, of course not. They would rather sit in their towers looking down on the World and watch everything play out, why you ask? Because "It makes good TV" or some other nonsensical bullshit they throw our ways every time somebody tries to get a straight answer from one of them. So I hope, I pray and I beg that the Board will show up tonight, because I have so much on my chest that has been building for months on end and I am looking to vent my frustrations. Only problem is I do not want it to fall on deaf ears, I want to look that person in the eye and tell them what a piss poor job they have done and maybe even slap some sense into their thick skulls, because they just don't seem to learn unless it resorts to some form of physical violence.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 9fNIT

[[Punk]]:: I want you all to look in my eyes and see what each and every one of you has caused. I'm not asking to be a martyr, I do not want to be a martyr, but when nobody else in the back has the balls to stand up for what they believe in then I guess I just have no other options on the table. Make no mistake about it, things are going to change around here for better or worse I don't care, but in doing so I am going to make everybody in the back take notice and realise that everything can change if you fight for it. I shall be the voice of the voiceless if it need be, I will stand up for what I believe in. I'm not saying I'm the only person that can do this, I'm not saying that it was my destiny to do this but as of right now I am the only person on this damn roster who is capable of doing this. Why? Because my name is CM Punk! And I am the Best In The World!!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:45 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 XwlredemptionteddibiaseXWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Xwlredemptiondavidotung
Ted DiBiase Vs David Otunga

-
-
-

S
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

-
-
-

A large pop from the audience follows the start of Ted's theme signaling victory for the young fan favorite.

{Michael Cole}
That was unbelievable!

{Joey Styles}
Do my ears deceive me? Michael Cole praising Ted DiBiase?

{Michael Cole}
Praise?! That man just tried to injure David Otunga! His father mastered the million dollar dream, all that punk just did is possibly cut short a very potential filled career!

{Joey Styles}
You've got to be kidding me...

Ted breathes heavily as he looks down at a nearly passed out David Otunga. The referee grabs his arm and raises it up as DiBiase lets out a loud and strong scream letting loose his building frustrations on his unlucky opponent tonight.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 4S17s

{Michael Cole}
How can these people cheer this man? David Otunga could have a number of serious medical issues now all because of Ted's uncalled for miens of ending this match.

{Joey Styles}
He used a submission, Cole...How in anyone's mind is that uncalled for? Lots of people use submissions, I don't see you on their cases. Ted's going through a lot right now, he's not himself, he let loose some of that pent up anger and used his father's submission hold, how is that wrong?

{Michael Cole}
How? How?! Because I highly doubt he's trained for years mastering that move, this just goes under everything I've said about him. He's a liability for this brand! Myself, The Miz, he's attempted to injure The Rock, and now, now David Otunga! What did David Otunga ever do to Ted DiBiase?! Huh?!

{Joey Styles}
I seriously cannot believe you're making this into a big deal..He used a submission hold, which I'm positive since he's incorporated it into his moveset before, that he knows how to apply it correctly. As demonstrated just a minute ago when he forced David Otunga to tap out.

{Michael Cole}
I can't believe my ears, you're actually playing this off as if it's no big deal? Just because you can't let your bias eyes see it, doesn't mean it's not there! I know what Ted is, he's reckless, he's jealous, he's a danger and him taking The Miz out for at least half a year, proves that! Nothing you say can prove that otherwise!

{Joey Styles}
Taking out The Miz? The Miz wasn't even diagnosed with that injury until two weeks later, where in your mind does that automatically mean it was Ted? He was in a match with The Undertaker, could it not have been done then? It's just annoying to hear you bash Ted over and over acting as if he's endangering everyone on this brand, when that's far from the case.

Ted walks away from the referee, looks down at Otunga once more as the referee tends to him, then takes to the second rope throwing his clinched fists out in the air to another tremendous pop from the fans here in Portland Oregon.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 RfLvv

{Michael Cole}
Not only is it that, but this guy has no class, no values, and no idea how to be a superstar in this business! He's going after a man that has ten times more accomplishments than he will ever have! He's blasting him because he's jealous! His goody goody act is wearing tired and it's getting him nowhere and that is what frustrates him so much!

{Joey Styles}
If it's getting him nowhere, then why was this his tenth victory in a row? That's pretty impressive to me. He's beaten some big names during this time too.

{Michael Cole}
Impressive? Any idiot could pay off a referee!

{Joey Styles}
Pay...Are you still on that?! Can't you just accept the fact that maybe Ted's talented, maybe he's on the road to success, and maybe, just maybe, he's not as bad as you think?

{Michael Cole}
He injured The Miz! He's the biggest waste of opportunity ever to step foot in this company! He's only stuck around because his father was a "legend" which I still dispute to the day that I die that his father was far from a legend! His accomplishments were barely better than his son's!

As Ted's shown posing still on the second rope, his head turns for a second, and the same annoyed look on his face that he's had recently comes to be once again as he looks in Michael Cole's direction.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 KOAp7

{Michael Cole}
Ted's messing with a bull, and he's going to get the horns so hard that he'll never recover! He's best leaving the legend that The Rock is, and continuing his mediocre career for as long as he can! He's not in The Rock's league, he'll never be! Attacking him like a coward just proves that I'm right!

Ted hops off the second rope, looks right at Cole with an intense stare, then drops down to the mat rolling out of the ring and wasting no time in making his way over to Michael Cole.

{Joey Styles}
I think you should be quiet...

{Michael Cole}
Why? Because he doesn't like me spreading the truth? That's what I'm all about, he may have all these FAKE values, but I conduct myself like a professional, I get the facts out there, and fact is, Ted DiBiase is the most pathetic, disrespectful, and biggest waste of space on this roster!

The cameras show Ted looking right at Cole, his fists shaking in rage, his eyes piercing right at him, and the fans just watch screaming in excitement as he shouts out "What'd you say about me?!"

{Michael Cole}
Can you believe this guy? I said you're a loser! You'll never be World Heavyweight Champion! You're just lying to all of these people when you spread that statement around as if it makes it true! I've got no problem saying this, because someone has to! I'm sick of you coming out here and all of these people going wild for you, you're nothing, and The Rock is one hundred times more successful, more talented, and overall more of a man, that you could ever dream of being!

Suddenly Ted grabs Cole by his shirt collar pulling him out of his chair and over the announcer's table as the fans continue to go crazy and Cole begins to freak out shouting for help.

{Joey Styles}
Ted, just let him go...He doesn't know any better...You don't wanna get suspended...Just let him go and walk off...

But Ted doesn't listen, he's seething in rage, his face is red, and his grip over Cole's shirt collar gets even tighter as he pulls him even closer.

{Joey Styles}
Who cares what he thinks? Just let him go, Ted...Don't let The Rock win...Let him go, turn around, and calm down. The Rock wants this...He wants to throw you over the edge, he wants you to ruin your career...Just put Cole down, and walk away, if not for me, do it for your fans.

With that last comment, Ted lets out a deep sigh, then shoves Cole forward back into his seat, then turns around walking away not acknowledging anything all while Michael Cole just sits in shock not saying a word.

{Joey Styles}
We're truly seeing a different side of Ted DiBiase, and it's not the cheery goofball that we've seen the past year, he's been pushed past his breaking point by The Rock, and you can just see the change in him...Whether it's for the better is debatable, but it's definitely without a doubt caused by his recent issues with The Rock. Something's gotta give and after what went down here, and on Breakdown earlier in the night, something tells me that's going to be sooner rather than later.

Trying to fight his frustrations, Ted reaches the ramp, looks at the fans, then looks back at ringside, he places his hands over his face, then continues walking as the fans chant his name over and over before we fade away to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:00 pm

[center]Redemption returns from a commercial break, and instantly we're taken backstage at the Gorilla position where see Ted in front of the curtain to where the ringside entrance is.

{Cameraman}
Ted I appreciate you giving us a moment of your time.

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 ZU2UV

{Ted DiBiase}
Well it was either this or get yelled at by Vickie Guerrero again.

{Cameraman}
She yelled at you?

{Ted DiBiase}
Apparently it's not acceptable to go to the other brand's show and attack one of their superstars. Even if said superstar deserves that and much, much more...

{Cameraman}
Did she say anything else?

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 9DQlD

{Ted DiBiase}
The next time I put my hands on someone outside of a match there will be "serious" consequences.

{Cameraman}
But you just had your hands on Michael Cole...

{Ted DiBiase}
Hence the assumption I'm about to be yelled at again.

As Ted flashes a slight grin, it fades instantly as a screeching "Excuse me!" sounds from down the hall.

{Ted DiBiase}
Right on time!

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 AHXw1

Vickie walks over to Ted, she's not happy one bit and you can tell just by looking at her.

{Ted DiBiase}
Vickie! To what do I owe this unwanted appearance from you? Have you lost weight? Did you dye your hair again? Wait, I know what it is, you're looking for the direction of the buffet table huh?

She starts to speak but Ted cuts her off placing her finger over her mouth.

{Ted DiBiase}
Your secrets safe with me you big cougar you! But sadly I can't let you pass, they moved the catering table so you wouldn't eat them out of house and home like last time.

Vickie once again tries to respond clearly ticked off but again Ted cuts her off before she can.

{Ted DiBiase}
Before you say anything, that's their words, not mine. Well maybe I changed a few words...But that's only because the others weren't exactly PG friendly! But then again, neither are we!

{Vickie Guerrero}
Are you finished?!

{Ted DiBiase}
Well I-

{Vickie Guerrero}
Shut up! You have a lot of nerve, cracking jokes after what you've done tonight? Attacking security, The Rock, and now Michael Cole? Who the hell do you think you are?!

{Ted DiBiase}
Who the hell do I think I am? Nobody! Who I know I am however is Ted DiBiase, a superstar that has had it up to here with your little ranting and constant need to say two little words over and over! Look in a dictionary, find new words to say because incase you haven't noticed everyone boos you everytime you say excuse me! You'd think after years and years you would've of realized it by now! Excuse me! Excuse me! Excuse me! It gets annoying doesn't it?

{Vickie Guerrero}
How-

{Ted DiBiase}
I said excuse me!

{Vickie Guerrero}
You-

{Ted DiBiase}
EXCUSE ME!

{Vickie Guerrero}
EXCUSE ME!

{Ted DiBiase}
EXCUSE ME!

{Vickie Guerrero}
EXCUSE ME!

{Ted DiBiase}
I SAID EXCUSE ME!

{Vickie Guerrero}
Stop mocking me this instant!

{Ted DiBiase}
Stop mocking yourself!

{Vickie Guerrero}
Ted, I'm warning you...There's a fine line you're crossing and once you do there is no turning back...

{Ted DiBiase}
What's the difference anyways? All you and especially The Rock see me as is just a nobody you can push around and get no reaction out of! But I'm proving otherwise, I'm sick and tired of waiting patiently for you to take notice of me, I'm sick and tired of seeing The Rock come out every week and insult the very same people that got him to where he is today! And I'm especially sick and tired of Michael Cole bashing me every single chance he gets on commentary! You and I both know I didn't injure The Miz, you and I both know I'm ready for another chance at the World title, just like you and I both know that I'm not going to obey your little orders of staying away from The Rock!

{Vickie Guerrero}
What the hell is up with this obsession over The Rock? Get over it, Ted!

{Ted DiBiase}
Get over it? No, see, I don't think you understand...I don't know how to explain it, but I just know that The Rock has pissed me off more than anyone else ever has, and now I want nothing but to kick his ass every single second of every single minute of every single hour of every single day!

{Vickie Guerrero}
I just want to make sure that you'll behave next week when you're on Breakdown. You're not there to attack The Rock again, you're there for your match with Cody Rhodes, so you better represent Redemption to the best of your abilities. That means no hunting The Rock down hallways, no fighting security, no arguing with management, and certainly no putting your hands on commentators! Do we have an understanding?

An almost devious smile comes across Ted's face as he hears he'll be on Breakdown next week.

{Ted DiBiase}
Of course! You know me, I'm always on my best behavior.

{Vickie Guerrero}
I mean it, Ted! So help me if you cause any more chaos I will not hesitate in suspending you! This isn't a time for fun and games, so I expect you to just go there, do your match, and nothing else.

He raises his hand up with his other behind his back and the same grin still on his face.

{Ted DiBiase}
Scout's honour!

She stares at Ted leery, then rolls her eyes and walks away. As she leaves the scene, the cameraman focuses on Ted, who had his arm behind his back for the last couple of seconds, he's shown grinning and the cameraman finds out exactly why as his fingers are crossed. DiBiase looks right into the camera, then winks before laughing and walking away sending us to another commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012   XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012  -  2/19/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 2/12/2012 - 2/19/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next