Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Superstar Drop/New Contract

Go down 
+2
Kyle
MicksterG951
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

Superstar Drop/New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Ok, I want to start this by saying this has NOTHING to do David or anyone elses opinion on whether or not I should have picked up Bourne and been him for the past 4 months that I have been him. What it does have to do with is the fact that I feel like I have not been able to live up to MY expectation's as Bourne and I know that he is a major superstar to you guys and I do NOT want to ruin his legacy here, which is exactly what I feel like I'm doing. I know this is going to be an unpopular decision with a lot of you, but I am firmly decided on this.

*Just a user's opinion, but I feel that with Evan Bourne's history here in XWL, that he should be put as an admin approved superstar simply because of his legacy. (REGARDLESS OF HIS POSITION IN WWE!)

Ok, so here's my new contract..........................

Superstar/Show: Daniel Bryan**/Redemption
GT: xMicksterG IEx
Face/Heel Align: Heel
Availability: My usual availability

**Alright, I realize that Daniel Bryan is an admin approved superstar, so I figured that I'd make my case for him. You have all(?) seen my promos as Sin Cara and the few promos that I've done as Bourne, so you know that my promos have promise. Plus, my matches are starting to get better, meaning that I am getting better, lol. Anyways, I think that some of you are gonna be pissed at me for dropping Bourne, but I want to let you guys know that Daniel Bryan was the guy that I wanted to pick up when I first joined but he was already taken so I chose Cara and Bourne. I like what I am doing with Cara at the moment, but IF you guys allow me a chance to be Bryan, he will be my main priority.

Thank you guys for taking the time to read my post and if you do get mad at me for dropping Bourne then I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:33 pm

I say that what we should do is have you do a test promo, as we always have some others, for you to make sure this is someone you really want. Just like we've said with superstars like Sheamus and many other's DB is sorta a big name so I'm not sure about approving it right away. We'll probably gather in a bit and talk it over.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Fn wrote:
I say that what we should do is have you do a test promo, as we always have some others, for you to make sure this is someone you really want. Just like we've said with superstars like Sheamus and many other's DB is sorta a big name so I'm not sure about approving it right away. We'll probably gather in a bit and talk it over.

Honestly Daniel Bryan isn't a big name, so I say approved and see no reason why you shouldn't get him. The only reason Jerry wasn't approved is because he's switched a lot and we didn't know if he'd remain him. But you have not switched and you've been who you were for a while so I say approved.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:40 pm

He kinda is a big name in wrestling though...
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:42 pm

I have absolutely no problem doing a test promo if you guys want.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:43 pm

The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
He kinda is a big name in wrestling though...

But, this isn't real wrestling. I don't think we should keep guys like Bryan locked up just because they're doing good in WWE. What has Bryan exactly done in XWL? Why not give Mickster a chance to run with him? He's already proven he is capable of holding on to a superstar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:45 pm

dibs on evan.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm not even saying he can't be Bryan....I was just saying the way we've done other Admin Approved guys then Bryan should be too.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Adam wrote:
dibs on evan.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:47 pm

MicksterG951 wrote:
I have absolutely no problem doing a test promo if you guys want.

I'd like you to, if you can. Bryan has been known as someone who's hard to promo as so Would be cool for you to test it out before actually picking him up.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:03 pm

I'm not even saying he can't be Bryan....I was just saying the way we've done other Admin Approved guys then Bryan should be too.
coffee

It's not right for us to say do test promo's for one person, and then not for other person (superstar wise). Sure, he's not "as big as others in xwl" but, he's been passed around frequently as well. All I said was I'd like a test promo, I never said I don't want him to be him for sure. Just wanted a test promo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:09 pm

omg yes

Superstar Drop/New Contract NXT_071_Photo_039

If you get to be Bryan we better have a storyline!

btw this is me picking up Bateman as my second character Razz

Superstar Drop/New Contract Derrick-Bateman-in-Gym

lol
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Fn wrote:
coffee

It's not right for us to say do test promo's for one person, and then not for other person (superstar wise). Sure, he's not "as big as others in xwl" but, he's been passed around frequently as well. All I said was I'd like a test promo, I never said I don't want him to be him for sure. Just wanted a test promo.

Exactly. Triple H has done nothing in XWL and just got passed around for a year but we still got the guy to do a test promo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Done my test promo guys

*We return from a commercial break to be met by the highlights of Alex Shelley vs Daniel Bryan from last week, ending with Shelley putting Daniel away. Then is shows the sign of respect post match. The video fades out to show Daniel Bryan alongside Matt Striker backstage.*

Superstar Drop/New Contract 0REsE

Matt Striker- Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to BreakDown, I'm Matt Striker alongside “The American Dragon” Daniel Bryan. Now Daniel, last week you lost in a hard fought match against our X-Treme Champion Alex Shelley. A move that a lot of people liked was you and Alex showing signs of respect post match, what are your thoughts on the match last week?

Superstar Drop/New Contract YCYRF

Daniel Bryan- Alex Shelley and I did exactly what we wanted to, and that was put on a match that the fans would rememeber. As he said last week we're both very technical people in the ring so it was definitely interesting. I know I came up short but I'm not a bitter person, I respect Alex Shelley and he respects me. He was the better man last week and I'm not afraid to admit that, I'm not one of those people who whines about the past. What I'm gonna' do right now is tip my hat to Alex Shelley, it was a hell of a match. But I move on to tonight. When I go up against a very long time rival, but this isn't like last week when I was looking forward to a respect filled match. This one is different.

Superstar Drop/New Contract YIHrv

Daniel Bryan- You see, Desmond Wolfe is that person who just won't go away. Let me backtrack you to 2006, a pretty long time ago in the world of professional wrestling. Desmond and I had our very first match in Ring of Honor, he beat me in that match. And over the course of years after that we had an ongoing rivalry that just never seemed to end, spanning over roughly three years where we fought all over the world. America, England, Japan. I got the better of him and he got the better of me, Desmond and I were definitely staples in the companies history but we moved on. We put our differences aside as we left the company, fast forward to now. XWL, the future of wrestling. All the best in the business are here, wrestlers from all over the world. Including myself, who are here to prove their worth.

Superstar Drop/New Contract AFdGI

Daniel Bryan- But I knew that sooner or later, our paths would cross here in XWL. Because with a long history between two guys like us, it's just bound to happen. And I have no problem proving I'm the better wrestler then him, even though he might beg to differ. But we'll just have to wait and see who is the better man tonight, but looking back at our past bouts I'm feeling pretty damn good going into it. But I've been like that recently because I'm just happy that Mick Foley has given me the chance to prove myself in XWL. God knows what would've happened if I was stuck on Redemption, Vickie Guerrero AND Michael Cole? That would end with me going nuts and choking Cole with his own tie or something to shut him up..

Superstar Drop/New Contract 3o3uQ

Matt Striker- Now let's talk about your own personal career here in XWL. Everybody sets goals for themselves in life, but now that you're a more frequent superstar on BreakDown what are your long term goals here?

Superstar Drop/New Contract Rj780

Daniel Bryan- Erm, just for the record. I'm not a BreakDown Superstar, I prefer the term “BreakDown Wrestler” But back on topic, when I was first signed here my first goal was to get on television. Then after that it was to finally speak infront of the fans as a big step for me, which seems to be working out alright. But as of this moment we all have the dream of someday becoming the World Heavyweight Champion, if you're not here to become “The man” then you should just pack your bags and leave. But looking at things more realistically, right now I'm not a big name like The Rock, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Carlito.. You get what I mean. My goal for now is to work my way up the rankings and eventually earn a shot at the Intercontinental Champion, but as I work my way up I just want to show I'm worthy of being here. That whole “big fish in a little pond” is no more, it's time for me to sink or swim. It's time for me to show to everybody that I am capable of taking on anybody that XWL has to offer. I'm not here for my fifteen minutes of fame, I'm here to stay! And Desmond Wolfe, don't you think for a second that you're going to stop me in my tracks. This isn't the same guy you've faced before, and that's a promise. You better bring your A-Game tonight because if you don't you're going to get your head kicked in!!

*Matt Striker extends his hand, Daniel shakes his hand and takes a deep breath.*

Superstar Drop/New Contract NAFlr

Matt Striker- I must say I'm a fan of your determination, best of luck tonight and thank you for your time.

*We then head to a video package for Mr. Money in the Bank, Rob Van Dam Batista!.*

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Jerry wrote:
omg yes

lol

Nooooooo

If Mickster gets Bryan he needs more current arrogant heel gimmick Even More Batista
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Jerry wrote:
omg yes

lol

Nooooooo

If Mickster gets Bryan he needs more current arrogant heel gimmick Even More Batista

CHICKS AND AMERICA > VEGAN
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:13 pm

America sucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Just reposting my test promo since we're on a new page guys

*We return from a commercial break to be met by the highlights of Alex Shelley vs Daniel Bryan from last week, ending with Shelley putting Daniel away. Then is shows the sign of respect post match. The video fades out to show Daniel Bryan alongside Matt Striker backstage.*

Superstar Drop/New Contract 0REsE

Matt Striker- Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to BreakDown, I'm Matt Striker alongside “The American Dragon” Daniel Bryan. Now Daniel, last week you lost in a hard fought match against our X-Treme Champion Alex Shelley. A move that a lot of people liked was you and Alex showing signs of respect post match, what are your thoughts on the match last week?

Superstar Drop/New Contract YCYRF

Daniel Bryan- Alex Shelley and I did exactly what we wanted to, and that was put on a match that the fans would rememeber. As he said last week we're both very technical people in the ring so it was definitely interesting. I know I came up short but I'm not a bitter person, I respect Alex Shelley and he respects me. He was the better man last week and I'm not afraid to admit that, I'm not one of those people who whines about the past. What I'm gonna' do right now is tip my hat to Alex Shelley, it was a hell of a match. But I move on to tonight. When I go up against a very long time rival, but this isn't like last week when I was looking forward to a respect filled match. This one is different.

Superstar Drop/New Contract YIHrv

Daniel Bryan- You see, Desmond Wolfe is that person who just won't go away. Let me backtrack you to 2006, a pretty long time ago in the world of professional wrestling. Desmond and I had our very first match in Ring of Honor, he beat me in that match. And over the course of years after that we had an ongoing rivalry that just never seemed to end, spanning over roughly three years where we fought all over the world. America, England, Japan. I got the better of him and he got the better of me, Desmond and I were definitely staples in the companies history but we moved on. We put our differences aside as we left the company, fast forward to now. XWL, the future of wrestling. All the best in the business are here, wrestlers from all over the world. Including myself, who are here to prove their worth.

Superstar Drop/New Contract AFdGI

Daniel Bryan- But I knew that sooner or later, our paths would cross here in XWL. Because with a long history between two guys like us, it's just bound to happen. And I have no problem proving I'm the better wrestler then him, even though he might beg to differ. But we'll just have to wait and see who is the better man tonight, but looking back at our past bouts I'm feeling pretty damn good going into it. But I've been like that recently because I'm just happy that Mick Foley has given me the chance to prove myself in XWL. God knows what would've happened if I was stuck on Redemption, Vickie Guerrero AND Michael Cole? That would end with me going nuts and choking Cole with his own tie or something to shut him up..

Superstar Drop/New Contract 3o3uQ

Matt Striker- Now let's talk about your own personal career here in XWL. Everybody sets goals for themselves in life, but now that you're a more frequent superstar on BreakDown what are your long term goals here?

Superstar Drop/New Contract Rj780

Daniel Bryan- Erm, just for the record. I'm not a BreakDown Superstar, I prefer the term “BreakDown Wrestler” But back on topic, when I was first signed here my first goal was to get on television. Then after that it was to finally speak infront of the fans as a big step for me, which seems to be working out alright. But as of this moment we all have the dream of someday becoming the World Heavyweight Champion, if you're not here to become “The man” then you should just pack your bags and leave. But looking at things more realistically, right now I'm not a big name like The Rock, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Carlito.. You get what I mean. My goal for now is to work my way up the rankings and eventually earn a shot at the Intercontinental Champion, but as I work my way up I just want to show I'm worthy of being here. That whole “big fish in a little pond” is no more, it's time for me to sink or swim. It's time for me to show to everybody that I am capable of taking on anybody that XWL has to offer. I'm not here for my fifteen minutes of fame, I'm here to stay! And Desmond Wolfe, don't you think for a second that you're going to stop me in my tracks. This isn't the same guy you've faced before, and that's a promise. You better bring your A-Game tonight because if you don't you're going to get your head kicked in!!

*Matt Striker extends his hand, Daniel shakes his hand and takes a deep breath.*

Superstar Drop/New Contract NAFlr

Matt Striker- I must say I'm a fan of your determination, best of luck tonight and thank you for your time.

*We then head to a video package for Mr. Money in the Bank, Rob Van Dam Batista!.*

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:15 pm

It sucks, denied.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:16 pm

America sucks
Neutral
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Fn wrote:
America sucks
Neutral

Superstar Drop/New Contract Tumblr_lsw3cpepij1qdcno0
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:19 pm

America sucks

That was uncalled for. What has North and South America done to you?

plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:21 pm

After reading the promo I thought it was pretty good. If you're 100% certain you'll stick with Bryan, I've got no problems with you being him. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:23 pm

That's Adams promo,Kyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Fn wrote:
After reading the promo I thought it was pretty good. If you're 100% certain you'll stick with Bryan, I've got no problems with you being him. Smile

Superstar Drop/New Contract 2mn3zol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superstar Drop/New Contract   Superstar Drop/New Contract Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superstar Drop/New Contract
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next