Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT

Go down 
+3
Jonguin
Jiggas
#NOTSEME
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT   Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

im now having a tournament

as be4 bragging rights are all you'll win

but if i can get 8 people to back each guy it'd be cool

tournament is for the VACANT WCW TITLE as Big Show (former WCW CHAMPION) was drafted to RAW . so the new tournament begins with full 1st round on Thursday Nitro. 2nd round and finals will be
at Elimination Chamber

1- Rey Meysterio
2- Ace (my caw i've been making for past 3 yrs. looks cool 89 ovr.)
3- Christian
4- Miz
5- Mason Ryan
6- Booker T
7- Wade Barrett
8- Jack Swagger

reply with # of guy you wanna back.
will do tourney and post results soon after

Last edited by A-Rarebreed-Riley on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT   Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:33 am

2ND ROUND

#1 Mysterio vs #2 Ace
#3 Christian vs #5 Mason Ryan

shuggz,pats,gaz,hogan
1 of you will WIN!!!! lol
will post results of semi finals soon
then post finals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT   Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:48 am

#1 Mysterio vs #2 Ace

best match we've played so far.

Ace DEFEATS Mysterio via Straight Flush
(23:58)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT   Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Underdog Mason ryan has been tearing through the Miz last week in the WCW TITLE TOURNAMENT. Can Christian who had a close match with Booker T, stay away from "The House of Pain"?

Who will faceoff against Ace for The VACANT WCW CHAMPIONSHIP IN TONIGHTS TLC MAIN EVENT FOR THE WCW SIDE OF THE PPV?
CHECK BACK SOON!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT   Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 pm

A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:

Underdog Mason ryan has been tearing through the Miz last week in the WCW TITLE TOURNAMENT. Can Christian who had a close match with Booker T, stay away from "The House of Pain"?

Who will faceoff against Ace for The VACANT WCW CHAMPIONSHIP IN TONIGHTS TLC MAIN EVENT FOR THE WCW SIDE OF THE PPV?
CHECK BACK SOON!!!!

RESULTS
Mason Ryan DEFEATS Christian via 4th House of Pain
(figured out his finisher name lol)

This was also very fun match to play . I thought I had him beat couple times. I played as the even seed #'s he plays odd's so in this case both were odd's so I put them in brand alone. randomly held down, closed my eyes and when I opened I was on Christian. So I played Christian. (good way to determine seeds or participants)

FINALS ARE SET!
#2 Ace has already competed tonight in the semi finals. Beating Mysterio. They're match went alot longer then Ryan vs Christian. Will fatigue be a factor? Will Mason Ryan who was considered the biggest underdog be able to overcome adversity one more time?, and capture his first WCW WORLD TITLE?
Main event:
#2 Ace vs #5 Mason Ryan
hogan / Gaz
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT   Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:02 pm

You've been playing the matches? Why not just have CPU vs CPU? Makes a bit more sense if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT   Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:08 am

Shuggz wrote:
You've been playing the matches? Why not just have CPU vs CPU? Makes a bit more sense if you ask me.

Yeah it does seem a bit weird that you're playing the matches, especially now that it's pretty obvious that you want your caw to win it. However you did just lose to the AI, somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT   Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 am

try reading the post 1st.....

I stated a while back that me and my friend were gonna play the matches

we're both same skill level. He took odd's I took even # guys

watching simmed results is 0 fun

book the card. Then play it

NO FAVORITES!! anyone that wins is cool. I picked 8 that I would not mind being champion

we've had alot of fun playing / posting the matches

sorry but I think its more fun then simming and posting what the screen says lol

Mason Ryan vs Ace 1 will be new WCW CHAMPION!

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT   Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:04 pm

A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:
im now having a tournament

as be4 bragging rights are all you'll win

but if i can get 8 people to back each guy it'd be cool

tournament is for the VACANT WCW TITLE as Big Show (former WCW CHAMPION) was drafted to RAW . so the new tournament begins with full 1st round on Thursday Nitro. 2nd round and finals will be
at Elimination Chamber

1- Rey Meysterio
2- Ace (my caw i've been making for past 3 yrs. looks cool 89 ovr.)
3- Christian
4- Miz
5- Mason Ryan
6- Booker T
7- Wade Barrett
8- Jack Swagger

reply with # of guy you wanna back.
will do tourney and post results soon after

*Reads first post*

Ok, so where exactly does that mention you and your friend will be controlling the characters?

EDIT: In fact, I've just read through all of your posts on here and you do not mention it until Match #4. If you intended to play the matches yourself then you should've stated so in the original post (That your smart arse self wrongly directed us too).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT   Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:38 am

I just don't see how hitting X and typing what the screen says
is any more fun then playing the matches??

lol it's for fun

so it's not that big of a deal

I just like to play my cards. Had idea for tournament. Asked MY BUDDY if he'd play em with me. He's usually better then me. Which I thought it'd be fun. I was right. lol we had alot of fun playing the matches

Thought it would be good way to make it more fun for both sides. That way i'm not just simming match after match

let's be honest. Would Mason Ryan ever had a shot at making finals in simmed format? I thought it'd also be good way of having suprising wins. Not just predictable stuff.

sorry if everyone hates it haha

WCW TOURNAMENT FINALS : winner.....and the NEW........WCW CHAMPION

Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT - Page 2 Mason-ryan-wwe Mason Ryan!

congrats Gaz!!!!

very good match. Extreme Rules, and WCW Championship on the line. We had most fun with this one. Which is how i'd hoped finals would be. Was worried about the matchup, but it was actually a good matchup

My friend manny is a kickout machine haha. Hit him with Ace of Spades. Then Straight Flush. (my top rope frog splash type move)

he kicksout......we brawl some more. I go for the Straight Flush again. He reverses, and I get right up into The Hall of Pain.

After the match. Ryan lifts Ace up, and shakes his hand. Ace turns around to gather himself. When Ace turns around. *BAM* Cheap shot. The new WCW CHAMPIONSHIP TO THE HEAD OF ACE!

check universe mode where i'll continue from the end of EX-Rules

sorry if people didn't like us playing the matches, but we had alot of fun doing it. Hope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT   Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:49 am

so did I win yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT   Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another UNIVERSE TOURNAMENT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2