Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Make an XWL Dirtsheet!

Go down 
+2
Jonguin
TheFilthParade
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Empty
PostSubject: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:11 pm

http://lolwrestling.com/play/sheet/index.php

Found this site and thought it'd be fun to use with people in XWL

Penguin cleared of battery charge

GLAAD reports that Penguin has been cleared of a battery charge following a recent altercation with an adult male outside of a Mexico restaurant.
According to the police report, Penguin and Zander were leaving the restaurant when a man, who is described as being inebriated, approached Zander. The man became Furious after Zander told the drunkard to go away. Penguin intervened and took the man down to the ground.
Penguin held the man down until police arrived, but was arrested on suspicion of battery, a charge that has since been dropped due to lack of evidence.
Penguin told GLAAD they should have been arrested and that they'd have a good case to file a lawsuit.
"I'm a fake fighter,"Penguin added. "My Leg isn't a deadly weapon."
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Red correction
Although previous reports noted that former XWL star Red worked this past weekend's Breakdown, David reported on Twitter that Red did NOT in fact partner against them, but rather Kevin Steen was Alan's partner for a tag match against David and Adam.
Our live reporters mistook Red for Kevin Steen.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Injury
Adam announced this evening on Facebook account that he had suffered a Penis related injury and missed his scheduled matches in Mexico as a result. Despite loss of muscle function, he worked a match at tonight's taping, wearing a Boot while competing.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Rumours on Kevin Steen & Red tag team
Despite several botched attempts at establishing Kevin Steen and Red as a viable tag team, XWL officials are said to be committed to getting them over on Breakdown. The dynamic between David and Alan is being seen as a blueprint for what XWL will do with Kevin Steen and Red, with Red doing Kevin Steen’s dirty work for now and then eventually turning babyface and feuding with Kevin Steen
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Thread of the year in the making.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Zander holds a meeting with drunks
Zander reportedly held a meeting with XWL talents on Tuesday before Redemption, where he stressed that the drunks need to step up their games when it comes to telling stories in the ring. Apparently this is a common theme of Zander's in meetings. It's said that the drunks on Tuesday weren't very receptive to the speech as they've heard it all before. David asked the drunks if anyone had questions and nobody did. It was noted that Penguin and sidekick Adam were the only two people not in attendance for the meeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Marketing ideas for Kevin Steen vs Brodus Clay

In the new GLAAD issue featuring a piece on a day in the life of Gazza, the XWL executive says they are looking to the Twilight movie series to market Kevin Steen vs. Brodus Clay at X-Treme X-Mas. 'Think Team Edward vs. Team Jacob,' they said.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Heat on David
David got shouted at backstage at last night. A top XWL official ripped into David for about five minutes due to the way they didn’t sell the from Sammi and . David was told that they are a piece of poop who doesn’t respect the business and will never amount to anything in XWL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Morale within XWL

Backstage morale is said to be very bad in XWL these days. Some of the wrestlers who XWL used at the set of tapings before X-Treme X-Mas who weren't regulars have been telling friends that they couldn't believe how bad morale is in the company.
The general consensus behind the scenes is that many of the \"top names\" in XWL from the early 2000's era are simply working for to collect paychecks with little regard for the longterm direction or health of the company.
Many of XWL's The Kliq are afraid that they are either entering or in the middle of their athletic primes with no sign of their careers going anywhere. Many XWL stars are weighing their options and considering jumping ship when their contracts expire, even those who have been with the company from the beginning.
The majority of XWL's The Kliq are completely fed up with Red, Gazza and Brodus Clay. The resentment towards Red and Gazza is that they have all the Spice necessary to bring real change to XWL, but haven't seemed to come up with any good ideas on their own. As for Brodus Clay, the The Kliq has lost whatever confidence they had.
Most wrestlers on the roster will openly say that XWL should have hired Shuggz last year when they had the chance, because they wanted to focus the entire promotion on The Kliq.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:32 pm

UPDATE Red trial
Red's court case has been continued once again, SOOL program administrator Bang told the court they needed until needed to finish Red's evaluation but sources report that it's been pushed back again. It looks like the case might finally be coming to an end later this month. Red was arrested a year ago for posession of several quantities of ice cream.

Bang holds a meeting with The Buffalo Riders
Bang reportedly held a meeting with XWL talents on Tuesday before XWL Breakdown, where he stressed that the The Buffalo Riders need to step up their games when it comes to telling stories in the ring. Apparently this is a common theme of Bang's in meetings. It's said that the The Buffalo Riders on Tuesday weren't very receptive to the speech as they've heard it all before. Shuggz asked the The Buffalo Riders if anyone had questions and nobody did. It was noted that Alan and sidekick Red were the only two people not in attendance for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:34 pm

UPDATE Zandigg trial
Zandigg's court case has been continued once again, GLAAD program administrator Adam told the court they needed until needed to finish Zandigg's evaluation but sources report that it's been pushed back again. It looks like the case might finally be coming to an end later this month. Zandigg was arrested a year ago for posession of several quantities of Evan Bournes Drugs.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Bosco expresses frustration
Bosco has noted to friends how much help Bang has been and has talked about the frustration about having to learn a new style of wrestling, all while the spotlight is on them. Bosco is said to be fully aware of the situation of being in the right place at the right time and Bang's first guy brought in as an international star.
As noted before, there was heat after officials were disappointed with Bosco and Red's match at XWL Breakdown. Regarding that match, Red took all the heat from officials for the match not being good.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:36 pm

XWL wants Rene back
Rene says XWL is knocking on their door but they're staying put. When a fan asked Rene if they would be showing up at XWL's In Jail, they replied:
'Nope! I'm Happy Where I Am. No In Jail for Me!!! XWL Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won't Answer."
Earlier in the week, Rene told Zandigg:
'I'm the best in the world'
Rene also wished Adam much success in XWL, after making comments in the past about Adam using the GTS.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:44 pm

My last one for now.

Zandigg cleared of battery charge
TMZ reports that Zandigg has been cleared of a battery charge following a recent altercation with an adult male outside of a Backstage restaurant.
According to the police report, Zandigg and Mark were leaving the restaurant when a man, who is described as being inebriated, approached Mark. The man became Angry after Mark told the drunkard to go away. Zandigg intervened and took the man down to the ground.
Zandigg held the man down until police arrived, but was arrested on suspicion of battery, a charge that has since been dropped due to lack of evidence.
Zandigg told TMZ they should have been arrested and that they'd have a good case to file a lawsuit.
"I'm a fake fighter,"Zandigg added. "My elbow isn't a deadly weapon."
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Marketing ideas for Gaz vs Red
In the new issue featuring a piece on a day in the life of David, the XWL executive says they are looking to the Twilight movie series to market Gaz vs Red at Final Stand 4. 'Think Team Edward vs. Team Jacob,' they said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Wtf am I reading...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Rene Rumblings

XWL Legend Rene reportedly held a meeting with XWL talents on Tuesday before that night's house show, where he stressed that they need to step up their game when it comes to telling stories in the ring. Apparently this is a common theme of Rene in meetings. The XWL Legend Rene is looking to return to the business, but it's said that the attendees on Tuesday weren't very receptive to the speech as they've heard it all before. XWL Chairman David asked if anyone had questions and nobody did. It was noted that Gaz and sidekick Adam were the only two people not in attendance for the meeting, possibly in protest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Heat on Red

Red got shouted at backstage at Redemption last night. A top XWL official ripped into Red for about five minutes due to the way they didn’t sell the Wasteland from Kevin Steen and Roderick Strong. Red was told that they are a piece of Cocaine who doesn’t respect the business and will never amount to anything in XWL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Adam Injured

Adam announced this evening on Facebook account that they had suffered a related injury and missed their scheduled matches in Ireland as a result. Despite loss of muscle function, they worked a match at tonight's taping, wearing a g-string while competing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Red wrote:
Adam Injured

Adam announced this evening on Facebook account that they had suffered a related injury and missed their scheduled matches in Ireland as a result. Despite loss of muscle function, they worked a match at tonight's taping, wearing a g-string while competing.

Now we all know the real reason why I have to take a break, that damn G-String wasn't any help. Batista Sad
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:21 pm

RCP on adapting to the XWL style of wrestling

RCP: I can say that I'm a better wrestler now that I'm in XWL because the way we work in XWL is totally different than what you see anywhere else. Here, we work with klass, and there's a reason for everything we do in the ring. Whether it's a heart punch or a punch to the arm, there's a reason for everything. Before I would do moves because had no klass, but there's no klasslessness or anything. That's why I think I'm a better wrestler now.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:22 pm

UPDATE trial
XWL's court case has been continued once again, lemonparty.org program administrator Krzy told the court they needed until needed to finish 's evaluation but sources report that it's been pushed back again. It looks like the case might finally be coming to an end later this month. Penguin was arrested a year ago for posession of several quantities of urine.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Ash wrote:
UPDATE trial
XWL's court case has been continued once again, lemonparty.org program administrator Krzy told the court they needed until needed to finish 's evaluation but sources report that it's been pushed back again. It looks like the case might finally be coming to an end later this month. Penguin was arrested a year ago for posession of several quantities of urine.

But it was Katy Perry's urine, how could that be a crime.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:30 pm

XWL wants Adam back

Adam says XWL is knocking on their door but they're staying put. When a fan asked Adam if they would be showing up at XWL's Breakdown, they replied:
'Nope! I'm Happy Where I Am. No Breakdown for Me!!! XWL Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won't Answer."
Earlier in the week, Adam told Gary:
'Bitches didn't have any klass'
Adam also wished Krzy much success in XWL, after making comments in the past about Krzy using the heart punch.

I win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:31 pm

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
XWL wants Adam back

Adam says XWL is knocking on their door but they're staying put. When a fan asked Adam if they would be showing up at XWL's Breakdown, they replied:
'Nope! I'm Happy Where I Am. No Breakdown for Me!!! XWL Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won't Answer."
Earlier in the week, Adam told Gary:
'Bitches didn't have any klass'
Adam also wished Krzy much success in XWL, after making comments in the past about Krzy using the heart punch.

I win.

Make an XWL Dirtsheet! 2q8pxcm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make an XWL Dirtsheet!   Make an XWL Dirtsheet! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make an XWL Dirtsheet!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next