Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012

Go down 
+10
#NOTSEME
Zander
Jiggas
TheFilthParade
BoscoHeelBrand
Shug
Jonguin
P.R Son
Bang
TheKrzyOne
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

=//=Should Chavo Fear the McGillicutter?=\\=

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 LXqzr

*Redemption kicks off with a great looking pyro display and the camera zips up and about the arena showcasing the amazing XWL fans packed in the stands ready for what promises to be a great show. Once the pyro ends the camera gets a shot of the stage as the smoke settles. *

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 J9iuY

*The camera cuts backstage to where Michael McGillicutty is seen in the distance, sitting on a crate with his newly won X-treme Championship at his side and with his head against the wall, looking up at the ceiling with his eyes closed, seemingly lost in thought and possibly preparing mentally for the challenge ahead. The camera is seen moving closer and closer until it's a few feet from his face. An unknown man speaks up and greets Michael, as cautiously as he possibly can.*

???: Hey, Michael.

*Michael opens his eyes and sees a familiar face. The cameraman is none other than Mitch, who was always seen interviewing both Michael and Ted during their feud many weeks ago. Michael mutters something to himself that the camera can't pick up. Michael jumps off the crate, gets his Championship and puts it over his shoulder.*

Mitch the Camera Guy: If you don't mind, I'd like to get your thoughts on your match for the X-treme Championship against Sin Cara last week and the reasons for attacking an already fatigued Chavo Guerrero later that night.

*Michael looks at Mitch for a few seconds with a angered glare that makes Mitch want to run away but doesn't because he is almost frozen by fear, but before he can answer the question, he gets cut off by an unfamiliar voice. Michael turns his attention to the direction the voice came from and it is revealed to be the voice of the man that Michael brutally assaulted last week, Chavo Guerrero.*

{Chavo Guerrero}
Is there any point in asking him for his thoughts, Mitch? Because it’s clear, well clear to me at least, that he isn’t thinking for himself. Let me ask you something Mitch, do you think it’s a coincidence that Big Mike over here attacked me after Vickie threatened that she would make certain I woul regret walking out on her at Xtreme Xmas?

Mitch the Camera Guy: I… I don’t know Chavo.

{Chavo Guerrero}
And do you think it’s a coincidence that he happened to get a shot at the Xtreme Title the same night he attacked me? Couldn’t that have been Vickie’s way of getting him to do what she wanted?

Mitch the Camera Guy: Chavo, I’m just the camera guy, I don’t know what’s going on here.

{Chavo Guerrero}
Exactly! Nobody knows what’s going on here, Mitch, not even McGillicutty because he’s too busy being a sheep to realize just what it is he’s done. He’s too busy being blinded by the light reflecting off of his pretty little title belt to see the mistake he’s made. Most men don’t put their hands on Chavo Guerrero and get away with it, but Michael is a lucky man because I’m going to do something he may not be accustomed to and be the bigger man here. It’s obvious that he’s too stupid to get that he’s being used by Vickie and there’s no point in me getting my hands dirty with the drone when I can get to the Queen Bee myself.

Mitch the Camera Guy: So are you saying that you’re going to let what McGillicutty did to you slide? Just like that with no retaliation?

{Chavo Guerrero}
I’m saying that if McGillicutty knows what’s good for him he won’t make the same mistake twice because next time I won’t be so forgiving. I’m saying that he should run home so that his mother can hold him tight, kiss him on the forehead, and thank the heavens that her little baby Mike didn’t get hurt. Because next time I won’t have any problems with putting him in his place. But I’m sure there won’t be a next time, Mitch,

*Chavo looks directly at McGillicutty as he says this next bit:

{Chavo Guerrero}
because he knows better than to pull that again.

*Chavo walks away ending things there and Mitch confronts McGillicutty again hopefully to some word on how he feels about all of this.*

Mitch the Camera Guy: Michael, can you tell us what you thought about that little confrontation? Are things between you and Chavo really over?

*Instead of responding, Michael shoves Mitch to the side and charges right after Chavo and just bashes him on the back of the head with his title belt effectively flooring him. McGillicutty drops his title to the ground and beings circling Chavo like a vulture waiting for the hurting man to make it to his feet. Chavo is nearly back to a standing position but he’s doubled over leaving him setup perfectly for a McGillicutter which Michael hits dropping Chavo’s head right on the championship belt! *

*Chavo lays motionless on the ground but that doesn’t seem to be enough to satisfy McGillicutty as he raises to his feet. There’s a sinister smile slowly creeping onto his face, and one can only imagine the thoughts of mal intent that may be floating around in his head, and then one cannot help but fear a little for Chavo’s well being.*

*McGillicutty lifts Chavo to his feet and it has to be like lifting a deadweight because Chavo’s legs don’t seem to be working at all and it can be assume the blow to the head knocked him out cold. McGillicutty shows some impressive strength by getting Chavo to his feet and then keeping him there where he delivers a couple of tough headbutts before placing Chavo over his shoulder and then ferociously driving him back first into a wall! Chavo drops down into a sitting position and McGillicutty immediately continues the assault by driving his boot right into Chavo’s skull! Chavo fully slumps over onto the ground, and there’s a small crack in the wall where his head used to be.*

*Back on his feet once again, McGillicutty delivers some hard kicks right to the chest and gut of Chavo’s and he’s absolutely just relentless and he stomps away. McGillicutty suddenly stops and we think that it’s finally over, but when we realize that it’s a steel chair that he’s noticed lined up against the wall we figure out that the worst is yet to come. McGillicutty grabs the chair and goes to town beating Chavo with but then he does something weird. He opens up the chair and sits down with his feet on Chavo and finds himself lost in thought like he was at the beginning, but this time we know he has to be thinking about what to do next.*

*McGillicutty seems to have figured it out when he stands once again and forces Chavo back onto his feet. McGillicutty drives his knee into Chavo’s gut three times and then knocks him over with an incredibly stiff European uppercut that causes Chavo’s head to snap back violently and then he hits the ground head first with a disturbing sounding thud. But that’s not the end and once again McGillicutty brings the corpse of Chavo to his feet. This time he hooks his leg as if he were going for the Perfectplex and he looks back at the chair to get everything lined up, and before you know it he drops Chavo right on that chair with the Perfectplex!*

*The chair collapses under the force of the move and Chavo doesn’t even seem to react to it as he just lays there unmoving and barely breathing, and anyone with a heart would have to start worrying not just for his well-being but for his life at this point. What’s even scarier is that McGillicutty reaches for Chavo’s head as he prepares for the next attack, but thankfully and mercifully the cavalry in the form of security guards arrive and the put themselves between McGillicutty and Chavo. McGillicutty doesn’t try to get by them and instead that grin of his returns as he backs away, perhaps to signal a job well done. He motions for his title and one of the guards hands it to him, and McGillicutty stares at it for a second before tossing it over his shoulder and walking away.*

*The camera cuts to Joey Styles and Michael Cole sitting at the announce table as they try to figure out what they just witnessed.*

{Joey Styles}
What have we just witnessed?

{Michael Cole}
It’s clear that McGillicutty is trying to send a message, but using Chavo of all people? That just doesn’t make sense, he’s already champion what does he have to prove?

{Joey Styles}
A better question is: What sparked his violent crusade against Chavo in the first place? I don’t think these two have even crossed paths before last week.

{Michael Cole}
Maybe Chavo was right about Vickie using McGillicutty to get back at him?

{Joey Styles}
Who really knows for sure? There are definitely a lot more questions than answers at this point. Let’s hope the rest of the show is a little more straightforward than this.

*Screen fades to black as Redemption heads to its first commercial break of the night.*

Last edited by ThéKlássyÓné on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Rey Mysterio (WWEPats28) VS Tyson Kidd (CoolVikings69)

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlredemptiongoldustsXWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlredemptionxtrememcgi
Goldust Vs Michael McGillicutty

After a great back and forth match, Goldust gains the advantage on the X-treme Champion and motions to the crowd for the Final Cut, Goldust's finishing maneuver. He slowly picks up a weakened Michael McGillicutty, who at this point is dead weight, and sets up the Final Cut but before he could hit it, Michael, who was seemingly playing possum, quickly spins out of it and delivers a hard kick to the gut on Goldust. He drops down to one knee holding his gut as Michael rebounds off the ropes and hits a forceful McGillicutter on Goldust. He goes for the cover...

Winner: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlredemptionxtrememcgi

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mason Ryan's Response to Bryan's Challenge   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:08 pm

*XWL Redemption here in Mexico City returns from commercial break to have a look at the titantron where none other than one of the hottest wrestlers recently here in XWL is displayed on the titantron. Mason Ryan is seen holding a large drink container labeled 'juice' in his hands. Mason takes a large sip from the bottle of juice before placing it aside and beginning to speak*

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 A6IuY

[[Mason Ryan]]
I guess Daniel Bryan was right, I do like juice. Anyways, I'm going to cut right to the point today. I may have had a match earlier that I won in the quickest match this week when I squashed David Otunga, but I've only got one thing on my mind right now. That one thing that's really bothering me is Daniel Bryan thinking he can just challenge me like I'm anyone. Daniel Bryan you claim that my undefeated streak doesn't mean as much because of who I've faced? Well Bryan, I don't book my own matches, I can't control when I face scrubs. But where you're wrong is that I have had some "great" opponents. I've faced Evan Bourne and Sheamus who are both former World Heavyweight Champions in the same match. I've faced Mark Henry, an X-Treme Champion.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 TYKlw

[[Mason Ryan]]
And Daniel, to correct you, without the fans both of us would still be here. Were they around ten years ago when we were putting in the work to get here? Were they around through the tough times before we got here? Were the fans there to watch us sign our first XWL contract? And last of all were they there when you finally got what you wanted? I know they weren't there for me. I got what I wanted and I made an impact here in XWL, but these fans aren't happy for me. Instead, they want me gone after all the work I've had to put in to get here.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 P3L2B

[[Mason Ryan]]
The thing is no one here has proven that I'm not the best and no one will prove that I'm not the best. While you spent over a month screwing around losing to Davey Richards and just not getting the job done, I was making a name for myself. I know that one day I will be a World Heavyweight Champion and people will recognize me as the biggest name in Sports Entertainment and just like Sheamus, you will become the man who is only remembered for being one of the first of my many victims who I will lay waste to in my path of destruction. I've known ever since I debuted here that I would not fail like so many other people have. Hell, I know every person in this arena wants to see me fail, they want to see me lose to you as well, Daniel. But that's not going to happen because I am the most dominant man in the history of this federation and not you, or anyone else will be able to change that.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 QwKK4

[[Mason Ryan]]
To tell you the truth Bryan, I think it's funny how much you guys seem to hate the fact that it's clear I'm the next generation of domination. Ever since I arrived, there's been countless veterans who have wanted to shut me up, but it just hasn't happened yet and it never will either. I bet every veteran here wants to have a victory over me to be able to say they're the first one to defeat Mason Ryan.... You know Daniel, I've gone on about a lot but I think it's time I address the real situation.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Qj26W

[[Mason Ryan]]
So, you want to take me on at Over the Limit? Is that so? Well, I think it's good to say Vickie can go ahead and schedule that match for the Pay Per View because I'm going to rip your head off in that one. I'm going to show the world once again just how dominating Mason Ryan really is when I defeat The American Dragon, Daniel Bryan. Everyone here can count on Mason Ryan ending up victorious in that match up because like I've said so many times before.... No one can handle Mason Ryan.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 O1HaJ

*Mason Ryan is seen cracking his knuckles on screen with the fans in Mexico watching from their seats inside boo. Mason finishes cracking his knuckles and fades off the screen into the next segment.*

Last edited by RCP on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Here at Mason Ryan airlines, we try and give you the best flight experience. With our cheap deals we can bring you all over the world, this scenery of a lovely beach on the screen behind me is just a taste of what Mason Ryan airlines can do for you!
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:44 pm

It's Daniel Bryan
XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 FUIju
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Adam wrote:

Here at Mason Ryan airlines, we try and give you the best flight experience. With our cheap deals we can bring you all over the world, this scenery of a lovely beach on the screen behind me is just a taste of what Mason Ryan airlines can do for you!
Gets you where you wanna be.... Fast Cool
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlredemptionmaryseXWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlredemptionmichelle
Maryse Vs Michelle McCool

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:16 pm

As soon as a video package for XWL Diva, Eve Torres finishes, we're taken inside Ted DiBiase's locker room. He's shown finishing tying the laces on his brand new boots, and a cameraman appears to be asking him questions.

{Cameraman}
How are you enjoying your stay in Mexico?

{Ted DiBiase}
It's been great! My Posse here in Mexico City threw me a huge fiesta! Tacos, quesadillas, fajitas, and all the churros I could eat! They even gave me this cool sombrero with DiBiase Posse on the front of it, never seen something so cool in my life!

{Cameraman}
Sounds like you had a lot of fun then.

{Ted DiBiase}
The most fun possible! We even played this cool little game, it was called Stealing the Sombrero.

{Cameraman}
Stealing the Sombrero?

{Ted DiBiase}
Yeah see, you put a sombrero on your back, then some music plays, and your objective is to get someone's hat off, while keeping your own still in place.

{Cameraman}
So how'd you do?

{Ted DiBiase}
Terrible! I didn't go not one minute without it falling off, but the rest of the gang did really well. I was surprised, who knew you could move around so much and keep a hat on your back in place!

{Cameraman}
How's the rest of your night been?

{Ted DiBiase}
Pretty dang good!

{Cameraman}
Well from the looks of what we all saw earlier, it must be.

Ted cracks a smile as he knows where this is heading.

{Cameraman}
So what exactly is the deal between yourself and Maryse?

{Ted DiBiase}
Nothing, what would lead you to believe something's going on?

{Cameraman}
Well for starters you kissed her earlier tonight after expressing that her kiss to you meant "nothing"

His face starts to turn red as he just smiles.

{Ted DiBiase}
To prove a point, I gave her a taste of her own medicine if you will.

{Cameraman}
Pun intended?

{Ted DiBiase}
Hey, you said it, not me!

Ted laughs then starts to tape up his wrists

{Cameraman}
How about your match tonight with Mr. Anderson. What do you think of him and do you think you'll be able to extend your streak to a seventh victory tonight?

{Ted DiBiase}
Anything is possible, I never want to be overconfident because that's when you make mistakes the most. I will say that he's a tough competitor, and I think we'll have a close one. But win or lose, I know that we'll give these fans an exciting match-up and that's what matters the most.

{Cameraman}
If you can continue your run of luck tonight, do you perhaps see getting an opportunity at The World Heavyweight Championship? Maybe even after Over The Limit?

{Ted DiBiase}
I'd love that...But it's not up to me, while I may have been defeating a lot of tough opponents the past six weeks, I don't know if that warrants a shot in Vickie's eyes. Just imagine if I did though...Ted DiBiase versus The World Heavyweight Champion, in the main-event of Final Stand! It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it! I'm willing to wait my turn though, but only for so long...I've been putting in a lot of hard work lately, and I know my Posse are just as anxious as I am to get that one on one title shot...I came so close months back in that Elimination Chamber match...Closer than ever before...Without a doubt in my mind, 2012 will be the year I finally accomplish my goal...I don't know when, but I just know it's going to happen.

{Cameraman}
I wish you luck in getting that title shot in the near future, and I wish you luck in your match against Mr. Anderson.

{Ted DiBiase}
Thanks man!

Ted then tosses the black tape aside and begins to start layering white tape over his wrists as we fade out to a commercial break.

Last edited by E/T on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:32 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlredemptioncurthawkinXWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Curt Hawkins Vs Chavo Guerrero

Doctors are like Chavo you're too hurt and Chavo is like bitch plz then he goes to the ring and Hawkins is like lol this ninja and he hits his finisher and wins the match
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:43 am

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlredemptioncurthawkinXWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Curt Hawkins Vs Chavo Guerrero

Doctors are like Chavo you're too hurt and Chavo is like bitch plz then he goes to the ring and Hawkins is like lol this ninja and he hits his finisher and wins the match

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 QOWpL
Nice Write Up
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:06 am

As Redemption goes on we go to the back where it looks like Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres are walking through the corridors in the back.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 2HM71

Eve Torres
Kelly thanks for coming out with me for my match tonight. I don’t know but recently I feel I haven’t been connecting with the fans aswell as I should be and I have in the past. I really hope after tonight I can start putting things right and back on track for another shot at the divas title. I was so close last time and I know deep down I have what it takes to be a champion and bring prestige and honour to the title, I’m not saying kaitlyn dosen’t bring any of those things but it would be so much better coming from me ya know? I may just be sounding silly here but oh well. Anyway I think that’s a small thing for the future so I’ll just look ahead for tonight, I’m definitely glad you’re in my corner because going against Kharma she is like twice my size and I am a bit scared to say the least…

Eve Torres
I think I’m just going to need to go out there and prove why I am one of the number one divas on Redemption and in XWL. Kharma is big and incredibly scary, I don’t really know what I’m going to do tonight, I just have to hope all this jujitsu I’ve been doing and work in the gym can pay off, can you imagine if I try suplex her? Either way I definitely have a quickness advantage and when it’s all said and done and I’m diving high in the air with a moonsault there is noone I want to be by my side congratulating me other than you! Ya’know Kelly I’m so glad we could start doing this again ya’know? I feel with the whole Maryse thing we really drifted apart when we used to be so close. I think we need to show XWL and maybe even give the Chickbusters a little friendly competition and show we are the best diva duo in xwl.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 BgivT

Kelly Kelly
Kharma is big and pretty scary for sure, but you've got this Eve. Why? Because your a future Diva's Champion and I'm going to have your back tonight. She could possibly take us one on one but if she trys anything then it would be a mistake. After we're done with her, how about we go after the Miss Money in the Bank briefcase together because once Over the Limit passes us, it will be here before we know it. Could be your chance to get your first championship in XWL or it could be my chance to regain the title.

Kelly Kelly
Not many divas we'd have to worry about, maybe AJ and Kaitlyn but I'm not sure. Tensions seem to be fuming from them as of lately but that won't happen to us, right? Either we both succeed or we are both going down trying.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 ONiwQ

Eve Torres
Exactly Kelly, i don't think anyone here out of all of the divas can match our heart and determination. I think that if anyone could become miss money in the bank it would be one of us two, just imaging how great it would be to know you get a guaranteed shot at a title whenever you like. Thats pretty much handing you a title and well I've never known what it's like to have a title in XWL whereas you have, and i mean i respect you for that, you have proven to everyone you've been at the top of the ladder and i mean it's only a matter of time before you are there again. Either way really i mean as much as i love both AJ and Kaitlyn i would much rather have one of us two champion, i mean it's nothing against them but we're best friends and i mean i'm sure they both feel the same right?

Eve Torres
Anyway i think they do and well i think we are definitely in for a handful if we have to go up against kaitlyn or AJ. But right now all i'm focusing on is putting on a great show for the fans and making sure i walk out of there in one peice tonight. I do not want to be walking into one of Kharma's fists and the quicker i can put some of my martial arts practice into the match the better but i'm just not so sure i'll be able to pull out an armlock or even take her to the ground for that matter, i mean look at her and look at me, i'm practically half ger size! She could squash me like a bug! So it looks like i'm just going to have to tire her out, and well hope for the best! Thanks again for coming out to the ring with me Kelly i really appreciate it and don't worry, i trust you 100% to have my back and i just want to say i have your back too and will happily come out to the ring for some of your matches.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 MG1ky

Kelly Kelly
Eve, you can trust me more then 100%. Kharma might look big and scary but she just uses that to get into the mind of her opponents when in actuality, she's just another diva like me and you. Except she doesn't show as much heart and determination for this company. Not many divas have that drive, and the ones who do are the ones who succeed. I would say Maryse but shes been feeding off of Ted DiBiase to get where she is and same could be said for Layla. Sure she is the current Miss Money in the Bank but she wouldn't be as noticed if it wasn't for Cody. Might I say, thank god I'm on Redemption. I couldn't handle having to listen to Cody.

Kelly Kelly
You know what I mean, Eve? But moving on, tonight is your night. I don't have a match but I still decided to show up. Next week will be our week though but for now, tonight is Eve's night. Your going to go out there and show Kharma what your made of. I'll be at ringside watching the whole match and making sure Kharma doesn't try anything that would turn out bad.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Iljts

Eve Torres
Thanks a lot Kelly, I really don't know what i would have done without you tonight. I mean as much as i love competing in front of the xwl universe we used to have such a close bond but over recent weeks where i haven't been speaking to them as much my twitter has been blowing up for another Ask Eve but i've just not had the time, oh well after this week i'm going to make sure i do start putting the fans first again and restore this connection, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them so it's only fair right?

Eve Torres
Thanks for the advice about Kharma i'll be sure to try remember it when i'm in the ring and yeah i know what you mean about Maryse and Layla, some divas can be so bitchy trying to get what they want and i mean i don't know what Ted see's in her...He's such a good guy and all she wants is his fathers money, pity really, he isn't even half bad. Not saying i would go out with him or anything but i mean he could do so much better than that brainless, blonde bimbo who has the ego the size of russia! Well, enough about Maryse because i could just slap that smug smirk off her face whenever her name is brought up in conversation tonight i need to only worry about kharma and that's all i'm going to do. Then from here i can move forward to getting my eyes set on that divas title...

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Vna53

Kelly Kelly
I'm with you there, Kaitlyn and AJ have had some good matches but I feel it's time for some new competition to challenge her. She did face you but there was two other divas in that match so you didn't get a fair chance against her in a normal one on one match. I haven't faced Kaitlyn or AJ yet so I don't know what it's like but I'm sure that Kaitlyn is going to eventually become bored of facing AJ month after month. Maryse is going to be busy with Ted and there's Layla but remember what happened to Batista when he cashed in? Odds don't look good for her. It should be interesting for when she does cash in to say the least.

Kelly Kelly
And from the looks of the time, it's about time to head out there and face Kharma. You ready, Eve? Because I'm ready, I'm ready to start our paths into the Miss Money In The Bank Ladder match at Final Stand 4 where either Eve Torres or Kelly Kelly will win and one of them WILL become Diva's Champion.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 0BfSU

Eve Torres
You know i'm gonna be ready Kelly! Let's do this! let's just hope i'm able to get through Kharma tonight and look forward into the future, hopefully after two defeats i'm still going to be recognised as a top diva and hopefully management will give me another shot to beat Kaitlyn for that divas title because i think if anyone can do it it's me. Don't mean to sound big headed or anything but I would just love to have the title in my hands, even if i only had it for a week it would be amazing to have been at the top of the ladder. But speaking of being at the top of the ladder how amazing would it be if one of us two were giving the chance to be miss money in the bank and won? I know if one of us gets the chance we'll get the job done. Right, looks like it's time, let's go beat Kharma.

Kelly and Eve walk off the camera's view as breakdown fades out to the camera panning out over the sold out crowd!
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Mid Card
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:19 am

*As Redemption comes back to commercial the camera fades back to the ring where Chris Jericho is standing in while the audience boos him loudly.*

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Jer1-4

*After a moment Jericho raises the mic and begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Jer2-4

{Chris Jericho}
Last week on this very show I humiliated and defeated Evan Bourne in front of each and everyone of you hypocrites. I defeated the ungrateful former World Heavyweight Champion and proved to the world that I am the better Superstar. My victory over Evan Bourne also made the management realise that it's a waste to book me against nameless untalented tapeworms with no future, so they changed that and now I'm going to get what I wanted ever since I got into this division and that's a match with non other than the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!!!

*The crowd cheers and loudly chants "HBK" as Jericho continues.*

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Jer3-4

{Chris Jericho}
This is what I and all you deceitful parasites wanted, right? But I want all of you to understand that I do not give a damn about what you people want. Tonight you people see Chris Jericho versus Shawn Michaels because I wanted that to happen. Shawn Michaels has been on a roll lately, he became the United States Champion by defeating Kevin Steen & Triple H in a Triple Threat match. He retained his Championship against Kevin Steen even though he had a brutal three stages of hell match with Triple H before. He is beating everybody who steps in his path at the moment. It seems like it's impossible to stop him, but newsflash for you, he is going to face the best in the world here tonight and I'm going to make all of you realise that Michaels is nothing more than a has-been. You people make me sick when you are chanting "HBK" , Shawn Michaels is not the Showstopper, the Icon, no, that is Chris Jericho!

*The crowd boos loudly while Jericho stops for a moment and stares at several fans.*

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Jer4-5

{Chris Jericho}
And after I beat Shawn Michaels here tonight the management will have no choice but to book me in a match for the United States Championship and all you hypocrites will have no choice but to idolize me for the Icon, the legend, the Showstopper, that I truly am. Shawn Michaels will soon be forgotten. Soon, I will be the face of this division. I will be the United States Champion. Meanwhile Shawn Michaels will realise that his time is over and hopefully he's clever enough to retire then, because let's be honest with you, Shawn. Nobody here wants to see you anymore! Many people said that I wanted to be Shawn Michaels, but they're wrong. Shawn Michaels wants to be me, he wants to be the best in the world at what he does, he wants to have the legendary status of Chris Jericho. Tonight I will prove to this industry that Chris Jericho is better than Shawn Michaels!

*The audience shows their hatred towards Jericho who just shakes his head and continues after a few seconds.*

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Jer12-2

{Chris Jericho}
Yeah, keep booing me, you gelatinous tapeworms, but it will never change the fact that I have always been better than Shawn Michaels. I have achieved everything in my career, these Superstars idolize me for the legend that I am. Shawn Michaels somehow managed to win the United States Championship, but I'm going to make sure that this Cinderella story will come to an end. Shawn Michaels luckily won the Title and receives some spotlight for the very last time in his overrated career. You know, once I take that Title off his waist he will disappear in the shadows of Chris Jericho and the best thing is that he will never make it back ever again. This brand needs a real Champion. And everyone here tonight knows that I was born to be a Champion. I was born to be the best in the world at what I do and what I'm going to do next is to defeat Shawn Michaels here tonight to show the management who the Champion truly should be. His name is Chris Jericho and he is better than all of you liars and cheaters that make up this audience tonight!

*Jericho slowly lowers the mic while the fans loudly chant "You suck". He is about to leave the ring as he is interrupted by...*

*As Michaels' theme plays through the PA system, HBK walks out onto the stage as the crowd cheer for the United States champion*

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 1-10

Joey Styles: And here is Chris Jericho's opponent tonight, Shawn Michaels.

Michael Cole: I'm sure he was listening in the back and he heard everything Jericho has had to say about him and he's had enough.

*As Shawn gets half way down the ramp, he gets down on his knees and points up to the heavens as his pyro goes off behind him and as it ends he jumps back onto his feet and continues to make his way to the ring*

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 2-10

Joey Styles: Jericho claims that Shawn's days are numbered as champion and tonight he'll say us exactly why.

Michael Cole: And you've got to agree with him Chris Jericho is an elite athlete in his prime and if you ask me HBK is out of his depths tonight.

*As Shawn enters the ring, he jumps around with his arms spread out wide in a circular motion a few times then walks over to the opposite side of the ring to get a microphone from one of the technicians*

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 4-9

Joey Styles: That's might be what you think, Cole. Not to sell Jericho short but I'm sure Michaels is up for the challenge tonight, he's been almost unstoppable lately.

Michael Cole: Well we'll just find out later tonight won't we, but don't be crying to me when your hero Shawn Michaels gets dispatched by Chris Jericho later tonight.

*Shawn walks back to the center of the ring as his theme fades out and the crowd begin chanting "HBK, HBK, HBK" for a few seconds before he begins to talk*

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 5-10

Shawn Michaels: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Just hold on a second Chris. Now I'm sorry to prematurely end your little rant, but me and all of these people were starting to get a little bored of listening to Gospel according to Jericho.

*As Shawn pauses he lowers his microphone and glances at Jericho who's clearly not amused, then he continues talking*

Shawn Michaels: Now while what some of the things you said were in fact true, and nobodies going to deny that because tonight you, Chris Jericho do in fact face the United States champion, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels. And I am on quite the roll as of late, but after that it all went a bit down high real fast. You actually think I'm a has-been? I'm a has-been? In case you didn't know Chris I am as far from a has-been as you can be, and I still am everything I say I am and more. But the thing that got me the most was when you said you never wanted to be like Shawn Michaels, but I wanted to be Chris Jericho. Well that's a real good story Chris, it's just a shame that it couldn't be further from the truth. And if you don't believe me I've pulled some footage from the archives that you might want to take a look it, you'll have to excuse the quality of them they're from around about 1990. Let's take a look shall we?

*As Shawn points to the titantron a short piece of footage begins to play*

*As the clip ends the camera switches back to Shawn in the middle of the ring*

Shawn Michaels: Well would you look at that? The Rockers against The Orient Express, Royal Rumble 1991. A young Shawn Michaels performing a moonsault to his standing opponent, something that I've been done for over twenty years. And then there's an oh so green Chris Jericho doing to exact same move just a few months later. But wait just one second, that's not all see Chris that's what we can call exhibit A. And naturally after A there comes B so that's just take a look at that one too.

*Once again Shawn points to the titantron as a second clip plays*

*As the clip plays Shawn talks over it*

Shawn Michaels: And looky here, it's yet another classic Rocker's match, an arm drag to one opponent and a hurricanrana to another, and then months later there's Chris Jericho doing to exact same combination of moves, do you care to explain that one to me? But before you do I've got another clip.

*As Shawn finishes talking the clip switches to a third clip highlighting Jericho's mimicking of HBK*

*As the clip ends the camera switch back to Shawn in the ring*

Shawn Michaels: And I could go all day with this stuff, you copied this move, you copied this move, it's nothing these people haven't seen before. But you, Chris you even copied my hair let's that a look at that too.

*One last time Shawn points to the titantron which displays Jericho's copycat hairstyle of Shawn Michaels*

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 10-4

Shawn Michaels: You say you never wanted to be like Shawn Michaels, but it seems pretty obvious to me that you wanted nothing more then to be Shawn Michaels. But then some point in the last twenty two years you realised that like the many others that wanted to be Shawn Michaels that it couldn't be done. Often imitated never replicated right? Some point from those clips until now you discovered that you couldn't become the next Shawn Michaels, and tonight you'll find out exactly why that is.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Jer7-5

{Chris Jericho}
Tell me, what does that prove, Shawn? I used the same maneuver that you used, but these moves don't belong to you, Shawn. Anybody could use those moves, but it doesn't mean that these Superstars want to be like you! I never wanted to be like Shawn Michaels, because if I did I would be an overrated, spotlight stealing, pathetic, weak little worm just like you! I never wanted to be Shawn Michaels, because I am Chris Jericho and I am better than anybody else in this ring, in that locker room and in that audience which is filled with gelatinous parasitic tapeworms here tonight! I became the very first Undisputed Champion in this industry, Shawn! I've achieved everything in my career and I'm going to make sure that I take that belt off your waist, because no one in this company deserves to become the United States Champion more than I do!

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Jer8-4

{Chris Jericho}
Every time your music hits these people jump off their seats clapping and chanting for you, Shawn, but deep inside their souls they know that you should've retired 10 years ago. You should finally face the truth and realise that your time as a professional wrestler and entertainer is officially over! Tonight I'm going to beat you, Shawn, I will annihilate and humiliate you and leave you broken, beaten and battered in that ring while I walk to the back with my arms raised as the victor. I'm going to show these people that you are nothing more than a joke as the United States Champion. You can't lead this division! You are not the reason why millions of people turn their TV's on to watch Redemption every week! These people turn on their TV's because they want to see the best in the world! They want to see me leading this division as the U.S Champion! They want me to save this show from what it has become and that's exactly what I'm going to do, because soon this show will once again revolve around Chris Jericho!

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 6-8

Shawn Michaels: These fans are the reason any of us are here today, and if I can be the one to send them home knowing that they got great value for their money then that's exactly what I'm going to do. I live for this stuff and I wouldn't have it any other way, each and every night I come out here and I do whatever I can to entertain these people and I love every single second of it and if you ask these people they'll tell you that I'm pretty good at it.

*As Shawn pauses the crowd cheer for the Heartbreak Kid, as Shawn nods in approval*

Shawn Michaels: And you think these people want to see you more then me? Why don't you do me a favour Chris, and listen to these fans for once and then tell me who they want to see, sure maybe just maybe for once you're actually right and they're not here to see me, maybe they're here to see Ted Dibiase, maybe they're here to see CM Punk, but one guy I know they're not here to see is you. See Chris, there used to be a time when the XWL fans cared for "Y2J" and back then Chris you were actually entertaining, and then what happened Chris? You lost the World title to The Rock and you began on this whole bitter, self-righteous schrade and that all changed and you showed your true colors and these people that can’t stand you. You're annoying, boring and nobody cares about what Chris Jericho or his ramblings of a mad man, these people want to be entertained and that's something you don't offer anymore, and until you realise that Chris you'll never these people won't care about you, they won't want to see you, and most importantly Chris they won't respect you.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Jer6-4

{Chris Jericho}
I don't give a damn about what these people want, Shawn! You're right when you say that I used to please these recalcitrant, mendacious parasites, but where did that get me? Nowhere! Take a look at what I have become. I am now the best in the world at what I do! And you're wrong if you think that this is just an idiotic catch phrase, it's not something you can just put on the back of a T-shirt, no, this is a fact. The fact is that Y2J is no more. I will never try to make them smile again. That's your job, isn't it, Shawn? Like you said you want to entertain these people, but one day they will get sick and tired of you and turn their backs on you and you know what you're going to have then? Nothing! I'll be wearing that Championship of yours around my waist and you will be lost and forgotten in the shadows like many others before you. And you're completely wrong when you say that I am a mad man. I am not a mad man, Shawn, actually I am a very happy man, because I know that I'll never have to make myself look like a joke for all these hypocrites ever again! As for you, you will always be a joke because you refuse to believe what these people truly think about you!

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Jer7-5

{Chris Jericho}
It just won't get inside the little mind of yours, so it's just a waste of time trying to save and convince you. I'm going to enjoy the look on your face once these people turn on you, Shawn. Your Championship will be gone and so will be your supporters. You will have no choice, but to retire from this business or you quickly start forgetting about these liars and cheaters and follow a better path. A path where you don't have to care about anyone any longer, Shawn. This is my path and that path turned me into the most valuable Superstar that this company has to offer. It turned me into the best in the world! But I know that you love these fans you could never do such a thing no matter what happens, right? You think these people love you, you are the Champion, you got your spotlight back, life's perfect, right? It's just a matter of time until you got none of that anymore, Shawn. So enjoy this time while it lasts, because as soon as I get to face you once again I'm going to take your title and your spotlight and Shawn Michaels' career will finally come to an end.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 7-7

Shawn Michaels: Oh enough already, how much longer can we do this little dance? You say one thing, I prove you wrong, you make up some pathetic excuse, you say another thing, I once again prove you wrong. Every single week I'm hearing the exact same things from everybody. Whether it's you or Kevin Steen or Curt Hawkins or whoever I face next week, it's been the exact same thing and I'm bored of this little game so let's get one thing straight, I'm not some ordinary guy, see Chris unlike you I actually am the best in the world at what I do, I do things that nobody else can do and I make it look effortless, I come out here each and every week and I put on a show that nobody else can, I am The Showstopper. The Headliner, The Mainevent, and The Icon of the XWL, I'm the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels and I am the United States champion.

*Shawn holds his championship above his head for the world to see, then lowers it back down and talk again*

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 8-6

Shawn Michaels: You want to end my career? Better men have tried and they've all failed. I broke my back and it might of took five years but I came back better then before. So if you want to end my career then take your best shot, just like Steen did, just like Hunter did and just like Hawkins wants too. And if you didn't notice each and every time they tried I walked out with my hand held high in victory, and that's exactly what's going to happen tonight and exactly what's going to happen at Over the Limit and there's not a damn thing you or Curt Hawkins can do about it. I'm the most real person on the program and you can trust me when I tell you that tonight the myth of Chris Jericho and his holy than thou prophesy finally comes to an abrupt end.

*The crowd reacts with loud cheers and chants about Michaels' words while the two Superstars stare each other down. A few moments Jericho suprisingly hits a lowblow kick making Shawn Michaels' fall down to his knees holding his groin. Jericho stares down at Michaels with a furious look on his face and grabs him by the head yelling things at him, then he pushes Michaels' to the ground and takes a few steps back leaving the ring. The audience starts loudly booing Jericho who is slowly making his way up the ramp while Michaels' slowly gets up using the ropes. Jericho stops on the ramp and looks back at Michaels' pointing and shouting things at him while Michaels' is leaning against the ropes in pain looking at Jericho. Jericho starts walking to the back leaving Shawn Michaels' in the ring. The segment fades off while the fans cheer and clap for Michaels' who is standing in the ring.*
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:30 am

**Redemption returns from commercials and we are ringside with Michael Cole and Joey Styles. Michael Cole stands up with a microphone in his hand. Joey Styles is looking at him wondering what the heck he is doing.**

Joey Styles: Cole, what are you doing? What have you got to say now.

**Cole ignores Joey and looks around the his surroundings into the crowd as the crowds boos are deafnening to the meer sight of Michael Cole standing up with a microphone in his hand. Cole lifts the mic after the boos start to lose there volume.**

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 5eoVW

Michael Cole: Can I have your attention please??

**The boos start once more to the sound of Michael Cole, who for a moment stops but is unfazed by the reaction he is getting from the crowd here in Mexico City.**

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 DYMNo

Michael Cole: Can I have your attention please?! I would just like to say a few things. First I would like to thank you for giving me the time to speak interrupting the show. I know, I know you all don't mind, I mean this segment here is sure to get bigger rating than that Daniel Bryan one just a few moments ago. But what I have to say has dated back for a good few months now and that is the issue of a certain superstar here in XWL on the Redmeption brand. That superstar if you can call him that is the former United States Champion Kevin Steen. This brute has caused more trouble around here than any other and for some reason is still under contract with XWL. I know that I have made my feelings clear on a number of occasions on what should happen to Kevin Steen. This is the man who when he showed up in the XWL, he attacked a number of XWL employees, he attacked a couple of cameramen, a lot of security guards and he even attacked a superstars family member. That was all within a month of so. We went on to cause more destruction when he got a shot at the US title. Why did he get that shot? Because he bullied his way into getting that shot, how did he win? Because he had to use his bullying behavior to take the title from the Miz. Kevin Steen even caused a public disturbance and destroyed public property when he thought it was ok to take his fight with Miz to the outside. He put the public at risk and he even could of wiped out a whole speices of fish when his fat slobbish body fell into that river.

After all that, he still kept onto the title which gave what he called "power". He thought it gave him a little storke around the place and he did what he wanted and did what he pleased. When he finally lost his championship, then failed to retain it, I thought it was time that the tables were turned. I have been very vocal on Twitter and even started a trend which went worldwide with this simple hastag #BANSTEENBAN. I even started an online petition which thousands of people signed, I also did a number of polls on different wrestling website in which the fans were all 100% behind the #BANSTEENBAN campaign. Vickie Guerrero was also behind the campaign but XWL management have failed to give her the back up she has needed to remove this brute from here roster and out of XWL. Well I feel that finally after all the information collected on twitter, the online polls and petitons, we have something else soild to work with to get Kevin Steen ousted from XWL. 2 weeks ago, Kevin Steen attacked a fan by the name of Andy Williams. How do I know his surname, because Andy contacted me via my email address and said he was wondering what to do about the situation. I told him I would sort it and I will. Kevin Steen, hurting a member of the XWL Universe is one step too far and I will......

**Suddenly the lights turn down low and we barely have any light when a certain somebodies entrance music plays. The Intro is the "SAW(film)" Intro which has fans cheering already As the intro is still playing whilst a weird video is being played on the titantron, it has clips of all the bad things Steen has done in his tenure in XWL with a mix of a horro movie theme. As the into ends, the lights go completly out before......

Kevin Steen entrance music starts and the lights go back on in a flash and Kevin Steen is standing on top of the ramp. There is a mixed reaction from the fans, there is a lot of fans of Steen but there is still alot who dislike him. Steen starts to walk down to the ring with a big grin on his face. He makes it to ringside and walks right up to the announce table where Michael Cole is still stood with a mic in his hand. Steen stands in front of Cole of a few moments before he snatches the microphone from his hand before rolling into the ring. Steen gets up and lifts the mic to his mouth.**

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 HuCkk

Kevin Steen: Cole, Cole, Cole, this again? I mean all this again will you ever just shut the fuck up??I guess that is a stupid question really, that is like asking me will I stop coming down here fucking shit up talking a bit of shit and leaving for catering, in other words it ain't gunna happen. Cole, I know I have done a lot of things that you could consider bad, that you could consider wrong, that you could consider as damn right disrespectful. Well Cole I couldn't give 2 shits, I could give a shit about what you think, I couldn't give a shit what Vickie has to say, I couldn't give a shit about anything but my fat ass. Why do I act this way?, why do I do the things I do? Because I can!!! I mean i get reaction all over the internet everytime I do something in XWL. I can either get a reaction for kicking some ass in a match and getting myself a goddamn championship. I can come in his ring with a mic in my hand a people shut the hell up because they want to hear what I have to say and I get a reaction. Why? because I am unpredictable, because I do what all those internet nerds and fans here tonight wish they could do and thats do what the fuck I like. The thing is I get all this reaction but I still get little fuckers like you thinking that you can try and bring me down, like them little fuckers like Andy who think that they can step up to my fat ass.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Y401M

Well Cole, I have news for you, Kevin Steen isn't going anywhere, I am not going anywhere and like I said a couple of weeks ago I will become World Champion in 2012. But back to you and your campaign. You have been all over twitter like your wife has been over dick, I bet everyone is sick of your twitter this twitter that. Well I got a trend for your instead of #BANSTEENBAN how about #FUCKUPCOLETONIGHT!!! We can start that trend right now when I leave this ring and put your through that announce table, but Cole I think I will refrain from that tonight but just remember that I will do what I like so if I happen to wanna fuck your shit up tonight next week, at the PPV or on your day off where your wacking off to some documentary about salmon. But tonight I have a little bit of news for you, I have a little revalation for all of you two see. I have visited your websites you have been using for these polls and I have visited your epetition website as well. Well Cole I think you have been telling some lies haveb't you because here is a poll that I checked out and well take a look.

**Steen points to the titantron and it shows the polls and the bar that reads don't ban Steen is much longer than the one that says BAN Steen.**

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Zyyyu

Kevin Steen: Well Cole how about you sit your ass down and carry on your top class commentary next to Joey and that should be the end of all that because Cole, I will stay here in XWL and you will not get me out of XWL. Oh and give Andy as message for me. FUCK OFF!!!! Oh and I am going to get to the back and wait for my match with wrestling internet nerds wet dream of Daniel Bryan. Who by the way I heard you talk about me earlier, well if you really think you have seen Kevin Steen eat his last KFC or Pizza Hut then your dead wrong. Soup is good and all but you think your going to kick my head to the extreme that I am going to need a little hospital treatment, Well Bryan many have tried to hurt me and many have tried. Daniel, you think that coming over to Redemption is going to get you up the ranks and to the World title but I am afraid there are big obstacles in the way called Kevin Steen. I am the Anti-Christ of Profressional Wrestling, I am Wrestling's Worse Nightmare and I will show you that I am not just some brute, not some big guy who brawls to get the job done, I will and I can wrestle ask anyone who have come up against Steen and lost. I don't care what you think of me Danielson, whoops I mean Bryan, I have no care for your opinion of me but I sure when I leave this ring tonight after I have pinned your for the 1,2,3 you may have a different opinion of me.

**Kevin Steen drops the mic and leaves the ring and up the ramp back to the locker room area as we cut to a video package hyping up the next PPV, "Over The Limit".**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:12 am

Pajama Pant Pro wrote:
I will take all into consideration, I just do the promos as I have seen them done, next one I will, and RPing dean is tough, So I will call it a blank from the last time you suggested I will start centering it for next time... my bad

lol you don't gotta fix it for me ...i was just telling you ways to make it look neater

you'll figure out diff ways just by using the tools , and see what they do. My first couple were horrendous. LOL go back to Xtreme Xmas and look for my 1st one. I HAD NO CLUE how it worked yet , or what i was turn my character into. After couple matches it so much easier , As u have something to build on usually. Also ask others to promo with you not just nwo. YOU COULD do some kind of attack on a diffrent guy (NOT A ANNOUNCER)

maybe you'll get a Klassy Review on the next 1 XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 991478
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:11 pm

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Mc10

[[Punk]]:: Last week I was advised my the ever so lovely Stephanie McMahon to stop on my crusade to rid XWL of the Funk Man John Lauiraitus. While I took everything Stephanie had to say under consideration, I had to take every word as a grain of salt because Stephanie is in the same boat as Johnny, she has ruined so many people's lives because she just couldn't see the potential in them. Well there's that and her husband whisperings into her ear when they're tucked up safe and sound so he can stay in the spotlight for just a few more years. Out of the little respect I have for Stephanie McMahon, I did take her advise under serious consideration and here is my conclusion, I am going to continue on my path until XWL is a better place for the workers and more importantly the fans.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Mc6

[[Punk]]:: For me to be able to be the guiding light for this company, I need to reclaim my throne on the top of the mountain, I need to be World Heavyweight Champion but thanks Mr. Laurinaitus that's not possible as I'm no longer allowed to compete for a #1 Contenders spot. This puts me in quite a pickle and as far as I can see it, I could either fall in line with the other mindless sheep backstage and become nothing but a yes man for this company or I could take the other route, what I like to call the Stone Cold option, because my other option is raise as much hell in this place as I possibly can until John Laurinaitus and his endless supply of wisdom finally sees sense and grants me my wish.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Mc3

[[Punk]]:: But knowing Johnny like I do, that's not going to happen any time soon so I get to have some fun at his expense. So what I intend to is....

*Suddenly Punk's mic cuts off mid sentance and it doesn't take Punk long to figure out what has just happened. Punk quickly gets up and walks over to the corner of the ring signaling for another microphone, but before he recieves one he is met by the sound of a very familiar voice.*

[Laurinaitus]: You're not going to be having any fun at anybodies expense Punk, especially mine.

*The slight sound of John Laurinaitus' voice sends the capacity crowd into a frenzy or boo's and jeers. A few seconds pass and Laurinatius charges out of the backstage area accompanied by CM Punk's opponent of the evening The Big Show, they both get inside the ring and as Punk goes to get in Laurinaitus face the Big Show shoves him backwards towards the ropes.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 DUuX8

[Laurinaitus]: Your time for talking is over Punk, you've been running your mouth for far too long. Month after month you degrade and verbally assault the people that pay you and they have become sick to the teeth of you and your attitude. Like I have stated already, you put yourself in this situation Punk and you have nobody to blame but yourself, so it would be a wise decision for you to stop trying to find a scape goat, because I am not the same man that I used to be, I refuse to be bullied by you anymore and I am fully prepared to fight back.

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XVY89

[Laurinaitus]: As far as your conversation with Stephanie McMahon goes, i would stronly suggest you to rethink your hasty decision. You will not like the outcome of what you're trying to find, so better the Devil you know. Now as far as your match tonight goes, I have decided it's in the best interest of these people and the Big Show to cancel that match, due to you creating an unsafe working environment for the performers backstage and the fans who are just a few feet away. So you can consider this as a night off Punk, but if you want to perform next week you might want to rethink your atti...

*Punk quickly charges over to Laurinaitus and rips the microphone from his grasp, before getting in his face.*

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Cmco5

[[Punk]]:: If you even attempt to finish your sentance I swear to God I will sock you in the mouth. Did you honestly think that just because you walked out here acting like a big man, holding hands with Lurch was going to make me stand back and listen to you spout this crap? Not only are you screwing me out of my matches week after week, but due to your tunnel vision your screwing your paying customers out of their money. I am sick and tired of your games Johnny and I think it's about time I put an end to..

*Before Punk has a chance to finish his sentance, the Big Show slams his fist into CM Punk's jaw and sends him crashing to the mat like a ton of bricks. Seeing the possible threat is dealt with Lauraitus begins to recompose himself before reclaiming his microphone from Punk's lifeless hand.*

[Laurinaitus]: Can we get a referee out here please?

*The fans obviously click onto John Laurinaitus' plan as the cheers for CM Punk quickly turn once again to pure hatred towards Laurinaitus and the sight of the referee running to the ring only multiplies the hate as sections of the crowd begin chanting "You suck", whislt other opt for the less PG version and instead chant "Fuck You Johnny".

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 EZ0RU

[Laurinaitus]: I have reconsidered my early plans of canceling this match, CM Punk has made me realise that you are the people that getting affected by my decision, so with that in mind I have decided to reschedule this match. If you would please ring the bell.

Ding Ding

*After the sound of the bell the Big Show begins strecthing and preparing himself for his match. He begins to slap himself in the face to try and psyche himself up before walking up to Punk's limp body and simply placing his foot on top of his chest and raising his arms high in the air with a smile on his face.*

3!!!

[Laurinaitus]: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner of the match... The Big Show!!

*Laurinaitus walks over to the Big Show and congratulates him on a hard fought win before shaking his hand and raising his arm in victory. The sea of boo's that surround them just causes them to continue and they do so until XWL fades out into a short commercial.*
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlredemptionmrandersonXWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlredemptionteddibiase
Mr. Anderson (He's Had Enough, He'll Make 'Em See) Vs Ted DiBiase

*After the match Ted DiBiase is declared the winner. He does the little celebration thing he's done for six weeks, blah.*

Michael Cole: Great! The bigger of two evils prevail here tonight!

Joey Styles: Shut up, Cole, that was a great match.

Michael Cole: Oh come on, Ted payed the ref off! Anderson had him beat twice in that match!

*As Ted and Maryse leave the ring, Mr. Anderson gets up in the ring, obviously frustrated.*

Michael Cole: Way to go, Ken! You let us all down here tonight!

*Anderson gets up to his feet and calls for his microphone. It lowers and he begins to speak.*

[Mr. Anderson]
You know, my ribs have been pretty banged up recently, but assholes, you know I'm not one to make excuses. Ted beat me in a hell of a match there. I made one mistake, but I want to talk about something else. That bastard R-Truth who's been running around, injuring my ribs and interfering in my matches. Truth, I'm not waiting any longer, get your ass out here now.

*The crowd cheers as Mr. Anderson leans over the rope, awaiting R-Truth. After a minute, he still does not show. The crowd boos and Anderson begins to speak.*

[Mr. Anderson]
Well, looks like I'm going to go to plan b.

*Anderson lets go of the mic and he leaves the ring. The crowd pops, as instead of going up the ramp, Anderson makes a right. He begins to walk over to the announcers table, looking at Cole.*

Michael Cole: Watch out, Joey! He's going after you!

Joey Styles: Um..... Cole.....

*Cole doesn't keep that attitude for long as soon Anderson points his finger at him.*

Michael Cole: Me? Why?

*In a panic, Cole drops his headsets and he tries to run away. Anderson easily catches up to him and he grabs him as the crowd pops.*

Joey Styles: This doesn't look good for Cole!

*Cole is screaming in terror as Anderson tosses him into the ring. He tries to make a quick escape, but he is caught by a huge right. The crowd pops as Cole flops around until he is grabbed by Ken, who sets up for the Mic Check. Suddenly, they begin to boo as.....*

Joey Styles: Anderson, behind you!

*He turns around too late, as R-Truth knocks him down with a huge clothesline! Cole rolls out of the ring as Truth begins to stomp on him over and over.*

Joey Styles: R-Truth with this sickening beatdown again.

*Truth targets the ribs again with multiple body shots and kicks. With a crazed look in his eyes, he goes for the Shut Up!, but he is pushed off by Anderson! The crowd pops as Ken comes in a blaze with a clothesline. Truth falls out of the ring, and Anderson is on his tail.*

Joey Styles: This is the moment Mr. Anderson has been waiting for!

*He hits shot after shot on Truth and the crowd is chanting "ANDERSON!" as he bangs his head into the steps. Truth is in a daze, and Anderson stalks him for the mic check.*

Joey Styles: Anderson setting up for the Mic Check..... wait a minute!'

*Suddenly, Cole comes out of no where and hits the low blow! The crowd boos as Anderson drops to his knee, but is taken all the way down as Truth nails the Shut Up!*

Joey Styles: Oh, the Shut Up! right on the floor! Anderson has to be knocked out.

*Anderson is motionless and R-Truth gets down on his knees to talk smack. Suddenly, Cole pats Truth on the back with a smirk on his face. He then stands over Anderson, and puts the already incapacitated superstar in the AnCole Lock!*

Joey Styles: Oh come on! This is ridiculous!

*Truth smiles and Cole laughs, despite the move looking as weak as possible. Anderson is still knocked out and Michael yells "What do you think about that, Anderson?" The crowd is chanting "You Suck!" as medical team finally come out to help Ken. Cole lets go of the hold and puts his arms up in the air like he accomplished something. As the medical team pick up "The Asshole" Truth hits another big boot! Anderson falls right besides the announce table and Truth presses his head against it and begins to talk trash again as Redemption fades to a break.*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlredemptionkevinsteenXWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlredemptiondanielbrya
Kevin Steen Vs Daniel Bryan

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlredemptionchrisjXWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlredemptionusshawn
Chris Jericho Vs Shawn Michaels

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

B
E
L
O
W
!

*As the referee signals for the bell ending the match, the victors theme begins to play through the PA system*

*The referee walks over the Shawn Michaels and raises his arm in victory as the crowd cheer for the Heartbreak Kid*

Justin Roberts: And the winner of this match, Shawn Michaels!

Joey Styles: What a match, and a huge win for the champion.

Michael Cole: I got to admit, I didn't think Shawn would be able to pull this off, but he proved me wrong just now, with a great victory against a top contender in Chris Jericho.

*Shawn then climbs up the turnbuckle and raises his arms for the crowd holding his championship above his head*

Joey Styles: And it was a great match too, both men had chances to pick up the victory multiple times but it was Shawn Michaels who prevailed.

Michael Cole: But you can't take away from the effort of Chris Jericho, he might a fell short tonight, but it was a great showing by the former World champion.

*As Shawn remains on the turnbuckle replays of the match begin to play on the screen*

Joey Styles: And how instrumental could this be going into his title defence at Over the Limit, with Michaels carrying a huge amount of momentum against top opponent week in week out.

Michael Cole: Not that he was lacking in it before but this is going to give Shawn a huge confidence boost, but Hawkins has a fair amount of momentum himself, he's been on quite the roll as of late too.

*As the replays end, Shawn's now stood on the opposite turnbuckle applauding the fans in attendance*

Joey Styles: It should be a great match between those two top athletes at Over the Limit, and there's just one more stop on the road to the first pay-per-view of the year.

Michael Cole: I can't wait for Over the Limit, but who knows what will happen on next weeks episode of Redemption?

*As Michaels jumps down off the turnbuckle he turns around, as Curt Hawkins is stood in the ring and the two men stare each other down*

Joey Styles: What's going on here? What's the meaning of this?

*As the two men continue to stare at each other, Shawn holds his championship above his head for Hawkins to see who just stares at him then begins to turn around, and swiftly kicks Shawn Michaels square in the jaw*

Michael Cole: What a superkick by Hawkins to the champion. Taking a page out of Michaels book to send him a message.

Joey Styles: And I'm sure he heard that message loud and clear, after getting the best of him two weeks in a row, you know Michaels will be taking Curt Hawkins seriously now.

*As Hawkins looks down at Michaels, he bends over and picks up his United States championship, and lifts it above his head for the fans to see*

Michael Cole: He should of been doing that all along, if you ask me, Shawn's paying for him arrogance, and that's exactly who he deserves it.

Joey Styles: Well that's all we have time for tonight folks, we'll be back next week for another edition of XWL Redemption!

*As Hawkins stands above Michaels body in the ring with the crowd booing him, the camera's slowly fade out as the show ends*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3