Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract For The King of Kings

Go down 
+3
Zander
P.R Son
TheFilthParade
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Contract For The King of Kings Empty
PostSubject: Contract For The King of Kings   Contract For The King of Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:53 am

GamerTag:Billioncracker6
Triple H
Heel/Face: Face
Schedule: 4:00 PM to 4:00 AM
Time Zone: Eastern
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract For The King of Kings   Contract For The King of Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:59 am

Welcome to XWL

Triple H is someone who normally goes to someone who we know promos and will stick to him. But, Admins can have a discussion about it, and we'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract For The King of Kings   Contract For The King of Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:01 am

If you don't get approved for him is there someone else you'd like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For The King of Kings   Contract For The King of Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:22 am

E/T wrote:
If you don't get approved for him is there someone else you'd like?

If I don't get accepted for Triple H, then my backup would have to be Arn Anderson.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract For The King of Kings   Contract For The King of Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 am

Could you promo as HHH regularly if you get him?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Contract For The King of Kings   Contract For The King of Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:35 am

If you want HHH so much and you are willing to put in the effort then I wanna be the person who could help you, If you want to prove you'll put in the effort then write a Triple H promo and send it to me. I'll review it and talk it over with the other admins and see if you will get him.

Don't take it personally if you don't get him still, it's just that HHH has been thrown around and used like a cheap hooker for the last year (i'm also to blame for that guys yes I know) so yeah, If you want to, send me a promo as HHH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For The King of Kings   Contract For The King of Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:38 am

I used to write about wrestling dream scenarios and there was one certain wrestler I used to love writing promo's for and that wrestler was HHH, so can you expect promo's every week? Yes. But all I need to know is who to send the promo's to.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Contract For The King of Kings   Contract For The King of Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:38 am

Gamefan18 wrote:
I used to write about wrestling dream scenarios and there was one certain wrestler I used to love writing promo's for and that wrestler was HHH, so can you expect promo's every week? Yes. But all I need to know is who to send the promo's to.

Send one to me today and I'll help your case and help you improve if needed.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Contract For The King of Kings   Contract For The King of Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:29 pm

From what I've been sent, should you get Triple H, you need to justify Triple H turning face, as Dusty only dropped in two weeks ago where he was a heel. And as far as DX are concerned, I would probably avoid hinting at a reunion happening anytime soon due to the 3 month feud they just ended after Triple H turned on HBK during the last REAL DX reunion.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract For The King of Kings   Contract For The King of Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:35 pm

What Bang said is right. I'd be happy for you to get HHH, the Promo showed effort and was written well. But i'd avoid any DX Reunion mention for a while. HHH/HBK hated each other in recent month here, so he wouldn't be Haitch's best Friend.

Also, Depending on what Brand you are on, I'd aim at the US or IC title, as going for the World straight away won't work out and your promos will lead to nothing. So Maybe focus on going for the mid-card title for now.

But It was a decent promo, so I'd be happy for you to get HHH.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract For The King of Kings   Contract For The King of Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Contract approved, make sure that you've read over all the rules and agree to them. We'll try to get someone to fill you in on HHH's history within the next few days. You'll have your first match on this coming Sunday's new card. I'll let you know what brand you're on as soon as I figure it out. But welcome to XWL and we really look forward to more of your work as HHH.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract For The King of Kings   Contract For The King of Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Hey man, welcome to XWL, excited to see what you can do as Triple H.

Along with E/T, Zander and Gaz, myself, Fn, and Ash are admins as well. I'm always around if you have a question via PM. (Unless you're Seme)

Co-Breakdown General Manger: "Dashing" Cody Rhodes

Also something you should note. Wink
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: Contract For The King of Kings   Contract For The King of Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Welcome man, excited to see what you do as HHH.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Contract For The King of Kings   Contract For The King of Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Along with E/T, Zander and Gaz, myself, Fn, and Ash are admins as well. I'm always around if you have a question via PM. (Unless you're Seme)

Hate you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract For The King of Kings   Contract For The King of Kings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract For The King of Kings
Page 1 of 1