Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Dropping Steamboat for RVD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Dropping Steamboat for RVD Empty
PostSubject: Dropping Steamboat for RVD   Dropping Steamboat for RVD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:29 pm

OK, I've thought this over and I looked all over the internet today and the fansite thread and saw NO fansites for Steamboat. So I decided to be RVD because I can actually provide a gimmick unlike Steamboat. I checked the roster and saw that he was the only decent person available.

Superstar:Rob Van Dam

Alignment: Tweener

Gamertag: WWEBeast7
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Steamboat for RVD   Dropping Steamboat for RVD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:34 pm

No fucking way are you ruining RVD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Steamboat for RVD   Dropping Steamboat for RVD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Gazza wrote:
You guys let RCP ruin him though, if an awful guy like RCP can be him, surely AVG can. troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Steamboat for RVD   Dropping Steamboat for RVD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Gazza wrote:

I won't I've improved from other leagues.... I promise I won't ruin him.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Steamboat for RVD   Dropping Steamboat for RVD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Declined by me, making it 0-2
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Steamboat for RVD   Dropping Steamboat for RVD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:42 pm

AVG wrote:
Gazza wrote:

I won't I've improved from other leagues.... I promise I won't ruin him.

It doesn't matter if you've improved [/Zander], if you basically want to know why your declined then go re-read your Sheamus Contract thread. Everything said there can be applied here like you need to prove your active and will promo before your handed a big name person...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Steamboat for RVD   Dropping Steamboat for RVD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:56 pm

AVG wrote:
OK, I've thought this over and I looked all over the internet today and the fansite thread and saw NO fansites for Steamboat. So I decided to be RVD because I can actually provide a gimmick unlike Steamboat. I checked the roster and saw that he was the only decent person available.

There are no fansites for RVD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Steamboat for RVD   Dropping Steamboat for RVD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Adam wrote:
AVG wrote:

There are no fansites for RVD.
He's talking about the bad one I made that has a few pics Razz. I only have like 5 in ring pics though, so he'd still have trouble with that.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Steamboat for RVD   Dropping Steamboat for RVD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Declined. Stick as Steamboat for your trial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Steamboat for RVD   Dropping Steamboat for RVD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:23 am

If you really don't want to be Steamboat then they (the admins) might allow you to be someone like Husky Harris or Jinder Mahal or MAYBE even Tyson Kidd. try making a contract for someone not big to prove that you have improved. And before you say you can't make a gimmick or promo as a nobody then check out some of my Lucky Cannon promos Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Steamboat for RVD   Dropping Steamboat for RVD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:19 am

didnt u just add steamboat a few days ago...

dude im alex riley lol..been in lg for not even week and ive done or been in 3 promos..1 sucked ...1 wid jerry was good and my latest riley one i really improved on .

show you have improved dont say it.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Steamboat for RVD   Dropping Steamboat for RVD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:59 am

Do you ever even listen to the things I tell you on MSN? What point of, think it over (for a long time) and not pick a big name star don't you get? Look, I get it, you think you can promo/play as him. Look what happened though, you thought you'd like steamboat, I help you unlock him and you still don't wanna be him. So yeah, do what Jerry said, either "try out" a jobber for now, or just hold out with them and prove to us you'll stick with someone. Then, and only then, would we maybe consider you being someone big. For now, denied, sorry about your damn luck. /james storm'd
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Steamboat for RVD   Dropping Steamboat for RVD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping Steamboat for RVD
Page 1 of 1