Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

New Contract

Go down 
+4
P.R Son
Austin
TheKrzyOne
MicksterG951
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:33 am

Contract for...

The Undertaker
if not allowed or whatever then Sheamus
if not allowed or whatever then Tyson Kidd

my Riggs caw SUCKS lol
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:35 am

ACCEPT THIS MAN!! flame
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:37 am

MicksterG951 wrote:
ACCEPT THIS MAN!! flame
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:40 am

Sorry, I already have Taker reserved.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:49 am

This is weird coming from me and all but... Listen to David and everyone else who said something along the lines of "Think about your switches before you actually switch your superstar" in your last contract thread. Not trying to sound mean it's just... You know.... You have been switching just a bit too much. Riley to Riggs and less then 5 days later you want to switch already.

Did I just tell someone to think about there switches before switching? Weird...
Back to top Go down

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:54 am

Austin wrote:
You have been switching just a bit too much. Riley to Riggs and less then 5 days later you want to switch already.

I didn't switch Riley I dropped him and he got picked up by the time i knew my work schedule Razz
and David said to wait till the end of the PPV to think over Riggs which I have done and decided not to be him so that's not a actual switch either Razz

I just wanna be someone in game and know I can promo with any of the three well, also sick of being nobodies with little to no caps and having to build the fuck out of them lol
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:57 am

The Jerry wrote:
Austin wrote:
You have been switching just a bit too much. Riley to Riggs and less then 5 days later you want to switch already.

I didn't switch Riley I dropped him and he got picked up by the time i knew my work schedule Razz
and David said to wait till the end of the PPV to think over Riggs which I have done and decided not to be him so that's not a actual switch either Razz

I just wanna be someone in game and know I can promo with any of the three well, also sick of being nobodies with little to no caps and having to build the fuck out of them lol

Ahh, just reading over your first post made it sound like you took Riggs like officially but then decided you didn't want him. My bad but umm yeah... think about who your taking? I don't know hmm I'm not good at this type of thing Sad
Back to top Go down

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:01 am

[quote="Austin"]
The Jerry wrote:
Austin wrote:

Ahh, just reading over your first post made it sound like you took Riggs like officially but then decided you didn't want him. My bad but umm yeah... think about who your taking? I don't know hmm I'm not good at this type of thing Sad[/quote

lol, noted
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:00 am

We'll talk it over and get back to you, I told ya Riggs wouldn't be fun Razz

I do think if anyone currently that has a chance right now to be him that wants him anyways has a good chance it's you. Your promos are really good and I'd love to see you as someone with a concrete gimmick and a fairly big name because you always pick lower guys so I'll try to fight for ya in the admin discussion.
Back to top Go down

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:53 am

Looks like I'll have to kick your ass at the PPV then. By the way, are you being American Badass or Deadman? Returning as ABA only to go Deadman after a month would be pretty weak.
Back to top Go down

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:48 am

Jerry for taker
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:09 am

Pjay wrote:
Jerry for taker

Nothing to do with you.

But yeah, I have no problem with it.
Back to top Go down

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:10 am

Adam wrote:
Looks like I'll have to kick your ass at the PPV then. By the way, are you being American Badass or Deadman? Returning as ABA only to go Deadman after a month would be pretty weak.

either one would work, is there an American Badass alt or something for WWE 12 in game though like last year?
Back to top Go down

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:10 am

E/T wrote:
We'll talk it over and get back to you, I told ya Riggs wouldn't be fun Razz

I do think if anyone currently that has a chance right now to be him that wants him anyways has a good chance it's you. Your promos are really good and I'd love to see you as someone with a concrete gimmick and a fairly big name because you always pick lower guys so I'll try to fight for ya in the admin discussion.

cheers
Back to top Go down

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:18 am

okay sorry
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:31 am

The Jerry wrote:
Adam wrote:

either one would work, is there an American Badass alt or something for WWE 12 in game though like last year?

Nope. You'd need to find a CAW.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:34 am

I say let him (inb4decisionsbeenmadewhileiwasworking)

Like David said I'd like to see an already awesome Jerry working with a solid gimmick and a big name, he started with really low guys and still managed to entertain me in promo's. God knows if I started with Lucky Cannon or whoever I would not still be in this league.
Back to top Go down

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:39 am

Zander wrote:
I say let him (inb4decisionsbeenmadewhileiwasworking)

Like David said I'd like to see an already awesome Jerry working with a solid gimmick and a big name, he started with really low guys and still managed to entertain me in promo's. God knows if I started with Lucky Cannon or whoever I would not still be in this league.

cheers
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Approved! Very Happy

It's unanimous between all the admins and we look forward to your work as him.
Back to top Go down

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:14 pm

E/T wrote:
Approved! Very Happy

It's unanimous between all the admins and we look forward to your work as him.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:15 pm

loljk denied.

troll
Back to top Go down

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Looking for a feud for Undertaker Razz
Back to top Go down

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:40 pm

yay, Jerry is 'Taker! cheers

Now I'll be able to get him in two months once I've proven I can stay without quitting! troll

loljk, but glad jerry did take him Razz
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:12 pm

New Contract Fuck_yeah_fullmetal_alchemist_brotherhood_gif_by_blake4monthsss-d4iiw74

Jerry is Taker!!! FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:10 pm

Gazza wrote:
The Jerry wrote:
Adam wrote:

Nope. You'd need to find a CAW.
Keep an eye on this one, from the looks of it, it's not done yet so you'd have to find a temporary one if you do that era but, this is the best you'll get for when you're looking for a final one. He accidentally saved his Jacob Caas RTW over it, and remade the caw and it looks even better IMO.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

New Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contract   New Contract Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Contract
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next