Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Im going on hiatus

Go down 
+4
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
Bang
TheFilthParade
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Im going on hiatus  Empty
PostSubject: Im going on hiatus    Im going on hiatus  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Now listen, this isnt a shoot thread im not pulling an AVG on yall most of you know im in other leagues. Well im goin on hiatus cuz i KNOW people will be better at Styles/Swagger then me and im wasting them. Ill still read your guy's promos their fantastic and think of this as me heading down to the minors until i get better at promoing.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Im going on hiatus    Im going on hiatus  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Im going on hiatus  Tumblr_lvt7v7htGf1r2ahfqo1_250
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Im going on hiatus    Im going on hiatus  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Pats wrote:
Now listen, this isnt a shoot thread im not pulling an AVG on yall most of you know im in other leagues. Well im goin on hiatus cuz i KNOW people will be better at Styles/Swagger then me and im wasting them. Ill still read your guy's promos their fantastic and think of this as me heading down to the minors until i get better at promoing.

It's up to you, but you've clearly got better at promo'ing recently, and I don't really see why you can't improve further in XWL, where you have people who are more then willing to help you improve if you asked them and are willing to listen to them.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Im going on hiatus    Im going on hiatus  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Thunder Gun wrote:
Pats wrote:

It's up to you, but you've clearly got better at promo'ing recently, and I don't really see why you can't improve further in XWL, where you have people who are more then willing to help you improve if you asked them and are willing to listen to them.

Pretty much this, it doesn't matter how others promos are, the fact of promo'ing is better than not promo'ing at all. People get better in time, others are willing to help like Bang said too. But I guess we'll see ya if you decide to return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im going on hiatus    Im going on hiatus  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:03 pm

E/T wrote:
Thunder Gun wrote:
Pats wrote:

Pretty much this, it doesn't matter how others promos are, the fact of promo'ing is better than not promo'ing at all. People get better in time, others are willing to help like Bang said too. But I guess we'll see ya if you decide to return.

im not really leaving ill still be in chat and stuff i just knew that i wasn't going to get my matches done and also i knew i wasn't going to promo but thx guys and i promise i will get better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im going on hiatus    Im going on hiatus  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:11 am

fucker, you were supposed to be one of the better ppl in the X-Treme Division lol
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Im going on hiatus    Im going on hiatus  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:43 am

The Jerry wrote:
fucker, you were supposed to be one of the better ppl in the X-Treme Division lol
^upset
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Im going on hiatus    Im going on hiatus  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:28 am

The Jerry wrote:

flame
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Im going on hiatus    Im going on hiatus  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:57 pm

The Jerry wrote:
You mean the division where anybody can challenge for the Title? That division?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Im going on hiatus    Im going on hiatus  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Shuggz wrote:

This.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Im going on hiatus    Im going on hiatus  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Shuggz wrote:
The Jerry wrote:
What're you trying to say hmm...........................

mischief
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im going on hiatus    Im going on hiatus  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im going on hiatus
Page 1 of 1