Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Kevin Owens Vs Good Brother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

XWL.com Exclusive: Kevin Owens Vs Good Brother  Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Kevin Owens Vs Good Brother     XWL.com Exclusive: Kevin Owens Vs Good Brother  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2020 10:45 am

[ Normal Match ]

XWL.com Exclusive: Kevin Owens Vs Good Brother  MzoTJLp  XWL.com Exclusive: Kevin Owens Vs Good Brother  W6wW6b9

Notes From The General Manager's Office:

"Kevin Owens has found himself being overshadowed lately by the new arrival of Tommaso Ciampa...and someone who knows a bit about that lately is Luke Gallows who seems to be the lone member of The O.C that's not quite gathered the same attention as AJ Styles and Karl Anderson. So tonight the focus is on them as they clash against one another."

As with many things in wrestling, plans often change. Kevin Owens had come here to fight a good brother - and he thought he was going to be fighting Luke Gallows, that is what it said on the card of all things, but of course, the card is subject to change and instead he found himself in the ring with the good brother himself, the machine gun Karl Anderson and after one hell of a match, Owens had managed to connect with a stunner that had put Karl Anderson down for good and with the cover and the three count made, the victory was his and the theme music that also belonged to him would begin to blast out of the speakers around the arena.

XWL.com Exclusive: Kevin Owens Vs Good Brother  QcM2rw6Z

Kevin Owens would move as he would rise to his feet. There was a small smirk on his face as he watched as Karl Anderson would roll out of the ring. The music would continue to play as his hand was raised in the air. Victory, it tasted sweet and he was now getting used to it, but the smile he had on his face only remained there for a moment and nothing more. For all the success he has had, he cannot shake the annoying pest that is Tommaso Ciampa. The man was a constant thorn in his side and even with this victory over the good brother, he knew he would get nothing from it in the long run, for as long as Tommaso Ciampa was here in XWL - as long as this problem remained a problem, he was not going to have the success that he was destined to have.

XWL.com Exclusive: Kevin Owens Vs Good Brother  Fbc1e6316d24248ebfab80a963a4cc79e7a26888

“Tommaso Ciampa - I want you to take a good hard long look at this. I want you to really sit there and have a look at what I have just done to this man, because this right here, this was nothing compared to what I am going to do to you. You see Tommaso Ciampa - I know your game. You have come to XWL to make a name for yourself and the truth of the matter is that you are just not that good enough to make it on your own. Your just - average and nothing more and so you did what anyone with half a sense would have done. You tried to make your name off of someone else. You attacked me Tommaso Ciampa and since then you have not stopped getting in my way. Everywhere I go you are right there, trying to take everything I have built for myself. You are trying to take what is mine and that - that will not stand. Tommaso Ciampa this has to end, this has to come to an end and sooner rather than later. You want to make a name for yourself, you want to be a someone here and not a no one? I can get with that, but you are not going to do it by driving my name and career into the dirt. You want me Tommaso Ciampa - then step up, be a man and stop attacking me like a little bitch. This is not TNA, this is not NWA - this is not some piss poor federation out there that let’s things slide. You want me, then step into the ring and settle this once and for all. I have been beating the shit out of everyone that has got in my way - all except for you Tommaso Ciampa and I want this to end. You want to be the best, you want to have a career here that is worth something? You will not have any of it until you best me. So come on Tommaso Ciampa - you know were to find me, you know what we need to do, I will give you some time to think it over. Afterall having your last match in the business is a whole lot to consider. Just don’t keep me waiting.”

The microphone was tossed to the ground as he would drop down and roll out of the ring. His message had been sent loud and clear, he wanted this to be over and done with and the only way to end such a thing - was within the wrestling ring, were it all starts and it all ends.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Kevin Owens Vs Good Brother
Page 1 of 1