Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Official Social Media Thread

Go down 
+3
Sam
KingWolf
P1
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

XWL Official Social Media Thread Empty
PostSubject: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 11:24 am

This is a thread where you can post the following in character...

Snapchat stories: Short videos of you character either trash talking, promoting themselves, etc

Instagram posts: A picture followed by a written blurb. You can use this to promote your character or make fun of someone else’s.

Twitter posts: Short written posts either trash talking, promoting, etc.

This is a way for you to promo as your character without it having to be on the show.
This means you can call out/interact with characters that you are not feuding with.
This is also a way to allow you to promo as your character outside of the ring or backstage, you can be anywhere doing anything!!!
These don’t need to be as long as the typical show promos usually are, so just remember to have fun and be creative!

At the end of each week/month the admins will decide on 3 nominees for Social Media Superstar Of The Week/Month, and allow you to vote based on the 3 choices.

If you are replying to somebody else’s tweet, remember to quote their post before posting yours

Remember, this is just a fun way for us to promo in character outside of the show. Be appropriate, and try to keep it XWL related.

Below are the Official Social Media Names of the XWL Superstars. You can use these to call someone out. Send me what you want yours to be via PM or on discord. If someone’s isn’t listed just do (using John Cena as an example) #JohnCenaXWL

Official Social Media Handles

Carmella: MellaisMoneyXWL
Jon Moxley: MoxleyViolenceXWL
Killer Kross: MadTitanofXWL
Liv Morgan: YaOnlyLivvOnceXWL
Mandy Rose: GoldenGoddessXWL
Rhea Ripley: RheaRipleyXWL
R-Truth: MillionDollarTruthXWL
Ruby Riott: RubyRiottXWL
Sarah Logan: WrathOfJomsborg
Tyler Breeze: MmmGorgeousXWL

Last edited by P1 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 11:41 am

Carmella Instagram Post

XWL Official Social Media Thread 1ff02610
MellaIsMoneyXWL: Liv Morgan might be the one with the tiara, but I’m the Princess of Staten Island, and soon to be Queen of XWL. #WatchYourBack #Princess @LivMorganXWL
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 12:09 pm

Jon Moxley Snapchat Story

We are shown the beautiful hills of Las Vegas, Nevada. The camera shifts around so that we can see Jon Moxley staring back us.

Jon Moxley
So.. This is how snapchat works?.. Why is my face so close to the- whatever..

XWL Official Social Media Thread Da721b10

Jon Moxley
Usually I don’t do social media, but I had to make an exception.. You see I was heading back home and I realized I needed some new gauze for the wounds that I suffered at Warzone. So I went to Wal-Mart and well, you just wouldn’t believe what I found!!

Moxley reaches into a Wal-Mart bag and pulls out a Kieth Lee “Limitless” shirt as well as a Joey Janela “Bad Boy of Professional Wrestling” shirt.

Jon Moxley
It looks like I made you guys famous!! If it wasn’t for me your shirts would still only be available at the XWL Arena’s or online… At a discount!! I got you to Wal-Mart guys!! I mean sure, the Dean Ambrose shirts were double the price of these two combined, and sold out, but still, you gotta start somewhere boys!!

XWL Official Social Media Thread 5acbd710

Moxley reaches in and pulls out a “Monster Among Men” Braun Strowman T-Shirt

Jon Moxley
I didn’t even know they made these anymore!! Is Bruan still even in XWL? I kept hearing about this “Monster among men” but when I got here, he was more like a “Monster hiding under your bed”... Oh well, I’m glad that they sold it, because they were all out of fire starter and well…

Moxley pours some lighter fluid on the Strowman T-Shirt and lights it on fire with a match. He then throws it into a fire pit.

Jon Moxley
Much better!! Alright well, that’s all I got for you.. Moxley out!!
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 12:19 pm

R-Truth Tweet

MillionDollarTruthXWL: Hey @KillerKrossXWL @KennyOmegaXWL was my friend. Why don’t you pick on someone your own size!! Like @KyleOReillyXWL. I would say me, but I’m too busy becoming double champ against @ChrisSabinXWL #MillionDollarChamp#ICEuropeanChampSoon#XWL
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 12:57 pm

The video opens up with Snapchat quality as Rhea is sitting in her car comfortable and parked.

XWL Official Social Media Thread QuItS7h

[༄ʏᴏᴜʀ_ʙʀᴜᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ❦]
Rhea Ripley
Yeah, nah I like that every woman on the roster is stepping up, i’ve been a fan since I was a kid. Now the Mosh Pit Kid is starting to make her mark, by any means necessary. This will be a lot of fun, I never thought I would get here and now that I am, I look to make the most of it.

XWL Official Social Media Thread 61Yo97E

Carmella “The Princess of Staten Island” she says mockingly then shakes her head.

[༄ʏᴏᴜʀ_ʙʀᴜᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ❦]
Rhea Ripley
The bitch had some few choice words, i’ll nip that in the bud real quick next week.  

XWL Official Social Media Thread RRapJ47

[༄ʏᴏᴜʀ_ʙʀᴜᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ❦]
Rhea Ripley
I don’t need to make headlines to be the headliner, I see what’s going down and it’s fucking madness, and I love it. The women in this place are ready to kill each other, and I happen to be one of them, isn’t it cool..well to me it is.

Ripley is seen messing with her phone, putting on one of her Spotify playlists.

[༄ʏᴏᴜʀ_ʙʀᴜᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ❦]
Rhea Ripley
Some quality time with me blasting Sleeping With Sirens, doesn’t it make you want to break a bunch of shit?  My pre match ritual I guess, i’m going to go make Bayley cry.

XWL Official Social Media Thread TKkuruR

Rhea smiles and then the Snapchat story comes to an end with her saying the last bit casually..

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 1:14 pm

Liv Morgan Instagram Post
XWL Official Social Media Thread IE22lbH
YaOnlyLivvOnceXWL: @MellaIsMoneyXWL Real big talk comin from somebody who couldn’t even cash-in right🤔 Maybe go back to bein a hairdresser again and giving people highlights, cause your career doesn’t have any💙tongue #CantRelate #IGotMine #YoullLIVtoo #LongLIVtheChamp

Last edited by Sam on Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 1:14 pm

MellaIsMoneyXWL: @RheaRipleyXWL out here snap chatting for all 6 of her followers. Looking like a roadie for a band. Don’t worry girl, when XWL doesn’t work out for you, I’ll give you a job carrying my bags and titles #You’reWelcome
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 2:07 pm

RheaRipleyXWL
: @MellaIsMoneyXWL That's real cute coming from someone who spray tans so much, looks like the chemicals reached your brain chick. Come to think of it, I do need a spray tan myself, only it'll be in the form of your blood. 🤷 #CarmellaFearsRhea
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 2:11 pm

XWL Official Social Media Thread KnqEIPn

Barnaby Riott has had enough of your shit, so he wanted to nap. I can't say no to that face. #LazyDays

Attached IMG:
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 2:12 pm

Sam wrote:

Liv Morgan Instagram Post
XWL Official Social Media Thread IE22lbH
YaOnlyLivvOnceXWL: @MellaIsMoneyXWL Real big talk comin from somebody who couldn’t even cash-in right🤔 Maybe go back to bein a hairdresser again and giving people highlights, cause your career doesn’t have any💙tongue #CantRelate #IGotMine #YoullLIVtoo #LongLIVtheChamp

XWL Official Social Media Thread Ae31c410
MellaIsMoneyXWL: @YaOnlyLivOnceXWL You wish that your hair on it’s best day looked like mine on my worst. You want to talk about me being a hairdresser? Well how about we talk about your ex-job.. Oh I got a TIP for you; hold onto that title while you can, because The Smack Talking Chick is back!!..#TitsForTips #Can’tRelate .

Swipe for second picture
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 2:14 pm

MellaIsMoneyXWL wrote:
MellaIsMoneyXWL: @YaOnlyLivOnceXWL You wish that your hair on it’s best day looked like mine on my worst. You want to talk about me being a hairdresser? Well how about we talk about your ex-job.. Oh I got a TIP for you; hold onto that title while you can, because The Smack Talking Chick is back!!..#TitsForTips #Can’tRelate .

Carmella's Instagram Post Comments
YaOnlyLivvOnceXWL: My customers weren't married🤷🏼#ButGoOffMrsGraves #HowBoutThemTips

Last edited by Sam on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 2:18 pm

Sam wrote:
Carmella Instagram Post Comments
MellaIsMoneyXWL wrote:

YaOnlyLivvOnceXWL: My customers weren't married🤷🏼‍� #ButGoOffMrsGraves #HowBoutThemTips

MellaIsMoneyXWL: @YaOnlyLivOnceXWL I take what I want, when I want. You better hope I don’t want that title of yours.. Because I could take it off of you faster than you could say the flavor of your favorite jolly rancher. #WhatFlavorIsIt
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 2:23 pm

KingWolf wrote:

RheaRipleyXWL
: @MellaIsMoneyXWL That's real cute coming from someone who spray tans so much, looks like the chemicals reached your brain chick. Come to think of it, I do need a spray tan myself, only it'll be in the form of your blood. 🤷 #CarmellaFearsRhea

MellaIsMoneyXWL: @RheaRipleyXWL You need a lot more than a spray tan.. But for real girl, you should get one, it’d be the only way you’d ever have gold on your shoulders.. #GoldenTan.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 2:26 pm

Carmella's Instagram Post Comment Section
MellaIsMoneyXWL wrote:

MellaIsMoneyXWL: @YaOnlyLivOnceXWL I take what I want, when I want. You better hope I don’t want that title of yours.. Because I could take it off of you faster than you could say the flavor of your favorite jolly rancher. #WhatFlavorIsIt

YaOnlyLivvOnceXWL: My title reign is gonna be A LITTLE BIT harder to end than your man's marriage was😂tongue #ButKeepGoingOffMrsGraves #WorryAboutThatRing #NotMyCrown #LongLIVtheChamp
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 2:33 pm

Sam wrote:
MellaIsMoneyXWL wrote:

YaOnlyLivvOnceXWL: My title reign is gonna be A LITTLE BIT harder to end than your man's marriage was😂tongue #ButKeepGoingOffMrsGraves #WorryAboutThatRing #NotMyCrown #LongLIVtheChamp

MellaIsMoneyXWL: @YaOnlyLivOnceXWL I googled “Liv Morgan” to get more dirt on you but all that popped up was; “Who?” Enjoy that title reign while I allow it. Because once it’s over you’ll fade back into irrelevancy. #Who #Nobody #Irrelevant
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 2:49 pm

@MellaIsMoneyXWL wrote:

MellaIsMoneyXWL: @YaOnlyLivOnceXWL I googled “Liv Morgan” to get more dirt on you but all that popped up was; “Who?” Enjoy that title reign while I allow it. Because once it’s over you’ll fade back into irrelevancy. #Who #Nobody #Irrelevant

YaOnlyLivvOnceXWL: In the meantime, lemme know how that irrelevancy feels CAUSE I STILL #CANT #RELATE #LongLIVtheChamp
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 3:31 pm

P1 wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

RheaRipleyXWL

MellaIsMoneyXWL: @RheaRipleyXWL You need a lot more than a spray tan.. But for real girl, you should get one, it’d be the only way you’d ever have gold on your shoulders.. #GoldenTan.

RheaRipleyXWL: @MellaIsMoneyXWL All this talk and gunning for the champ when the only gold you'll have is a golden bruise around your right and maybe left eye, if I'm feeling generous. I bet  @YaOnlyLivvOnceXWL would agree. #StayLowGoldyLocks #EatReality
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 4:44 pm

Sam wrote:
@MellaIsMoneyXWL wrote:

YaOnlyLivvOnceXWL: In the meantime, lemme know how that irrelevancy feels CAUSE I STILL #CANT #RELATE #LongLIVtheChamp

MellaIsMoneyXWL: @YaOnlyLivOnceXWL You’re just mad that you come from the armpit of New York. I’m The Staten Island Princess and you? You’re just Jersey Trash, and no title or hair color can change that. #NY>NJ #KeepTalking
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 4:47 pm

KingWolf wrote:
P1 wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

RheaRipleyXWL

RheaRipleyXWL: @MellaIsMoneyXWL All this talk and gunning for the champ when the only gold you'll have is a golden bruise around your right and maybe left eye, if I'm feeling generous. I bet  @YaOnlyLivvOnceXWL would agree. #StayLowGoldyLocks #EatReality

MellaIsMoneyXWL: @YaOnlyLivOnceXWL Oh wow, sucking up to the champ, nice one Rhea. You want to give me a black eye? Fine. A little make-up can cover that up no problem. However there is no amount of makeup that can fix what’s on your face... #YouUgly
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 5:04 pm

MellaIsMoneyXWL wrote:

MellaIsMoneyXWL: @YaOnlyLivOnceXWL You’re just mad that you come from the armpit of New York. I’m The Staten Island Princess and you? You’re just Jersey Trash, and no title or hair color can change that. #NY>NJ #KeepTalking

YaOnlyLivvOnceXWL: @MellaIsMoneyXWL 🤔 Bro you grew up in Massachusetts #GeographyIsHard #MellaIsRedSox #StatenIslandPhony #JerseyStillDoesItBetter
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 5:50 pm

Sam wrote:
MellaIsMoneyXWL wrote:

YaOnlyLivvOnceXWL: @MellaIsMoneyXWL 🤔 Bro you grew up in Massachusetts #GeographyIsHard #MellaIsRedSox #StatenIslandPhony #JerseyStillDoesItBetter

MellaIsMoneyXWL: Yes I am, and I will always have love for Massachusetts. But I got tired of being the queen there and took my royalty to Staten Island. I took over Staten Island just like I’m going to take over the women’s division. Sorry I’m not #basic like you.. #Don’tBelieveMeJustWatch
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 10:37 pm

P1 wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
P1 wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

RheaRipleyXWL

MellaIsMoneyXWL: @YaOnlyLivOnceXWL Oh wow, sucking up to the champ, nice one Rhea. You want to give me a black eye? Fine. A little make-up can cover that up no problem. However there is no amount of makeup that can fix what’s on your face... #YouUgly

RheaRipleyXWL: @MellaIsMoneyXWL I wear eyeliner, you broad and that's because I can actually pull it off. If you tried, you'll look like you got dumped at the prom. Know your place, and submit to the next head bitch of this entire division. #HarshRealities #ExpensiveBeatdown #MellaIsHospitalBills$$

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 12:54 pm

XWL Official Social Media Thread 66960210
XWLOfficial: @XWLSuperstars The XWL Universe has been sending in questions for all of you this past week. Here are the top 3.
1) Do you fear for your safety with Killer Kross in XWL, after what happened to Matt Sydal and Kenny Omega?
2) Do you think that Mandy Rose is smart or a coward by “sucking up” to Vince?
3) Who do you think was responsible for the 3 mystery attacks on Dean Ambrose?

Sound off on your answers on Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram! The XWL Universe wants to know!!
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 1:40 pm

XWL Official Social Media Thread SCZthKN

[Charlotte Flair]
I saw that you lot have a few questions for us, so I thought, hey, why not treat them, and have the first response be from the best role model in the business!

XWL Official Social Media Thread 9OsJ2Rm

[Charlotte Flair]
Do I fear for my safety with Killer Kross in XWL? Honestly, I’ve seen more terrifying things in the women’s locker room, so maybe you should share a room with a woman like Kong and then see if you find Kross scary.

XWL Official Social Media Thread AfZsvDX

[Charlotte Flair]
As for Mandy Rose, she may be smart, but her sordid affair makes me sick. I’ve grown up around the McMahon’s, and what Mandy Rose is doing simply makes me sick. Vince might not be able to see her for the whore that she is, but I promise you, the rest of the locker room does.

XWL Official Social Media Thread USwFDIS

[Charlotte Flair]
Who attacked Dean Ambrose? The prime suspect should be Bianca Belair! She has form, and she’s shown she’s not capable of taking a fight head on. You’re welcome by the way, Dean.

Charlotte blows a kiss and ends the video.

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 4:07 pm

MoxleyVoilenceXWL: I dare Killer Kross to try that on me...

MoxleyVoilenceXWL: No one who trusts Vince McMahon is smart in my book. #BlissArmy

MoxleyVoilenceXWL: Who attacked me? Well Finn Balor made his entrance on The Moxley Asylum in a very similar way that my attacker did. He didn’t say it was him.. If it was though, tonight I’ll beat the truth out of him in our match..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Official Social Media Thread   XWL Official Social Media Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Official Social Media Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next