Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for..

Go down 
+7
Zander
Sable
Bang
P.R Son
Austin
TheFilthParade
Jonguin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:52 pm

GamerTag: Allzo
Superstar: Brock Lesnar or Bill Goldberg.
Heel/Face: Face
Schedule: Everyday.

I'm new here, but have a wealth of experience from previous e-feds (albeit years ago) and I know a few guys on here. From looking about on the forum, I can't see anyone has taken Brock Lesnar (as he will be in WWE 12 I was unsure if he has been reserved by anyone) so if he has been taken, I'd like to be Goldberg.

Cheers,

Allzo

Last edited by Allzo on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Who do you know?

Also, what is your timezone?
Back to top Go down

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:58 pm

I know Red, Bangbanglegend & Zander!

Red and Bang from previous e-feds & Zander I know through a friend and have played Smackdown with a few times. Smile

I'm in Glasgow so I'm GMT+0. pirat
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Allzo wrote:

Red and Bang from previous e-feds & Zander I know through a friend and have played Smackdown with a few times. Smile

Awesome. Sorry to shoot at you right off the gun, just wanted to make sure it isn't this guy who has been a pest around here recently.

As far as I'm sure this is approved. Just got to check with another admin Goldberg is free.

Lesnar is taken, I'm pretty sure.
Back to top Go down

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Dr. Mantis Toboggan wrote:
Allzo wrote:

Awesome. Sorry to shoot at you right off the gun, just wanted to make sure it isn't this guy who has been a pest around here recently.

As far as I'm sure this is approved. Just got to check with another admin Goldberg is free.

Lesnar is taken, I'm pretty sure.

No worries at all, mate.

I'd be delighted to be Goldberg. I would've imagined Lesnar would be taken already as he's a pretty big name, but was surprised that I didn't see anyone around here had been posting promos as him, so thought it was worth a try, haha!
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Yeah, Brock is reserved.

Goldberg is free though, so you're fine with Goldberg.

Just make sure you've read all the rules, and feel free to ask any questions.

Contract for Goldberg is approved
Back to top Go down

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:05 pm

head explode
Back to top Go down

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Viva La Gazza wrote:
Yeah, Brock is reserved.

Goldberg is free though, so you're fine with Goldberg.

Just make sure you've read all the rules, and feel free to ask any questions.

Contract for Goldberg is approved

Definitely fine with Goldberg!

I will have a thorough scan through the forums to make sure I read all the rules and if I have any questions, I won't hesitate to ask!

My only problem now is that I'll have to wait for WWE 12 to make my first appearance as I traded in Smackdown vs Raw 2011 as I wait on WWE 12 to be released! So for now I'll hype the debut of Goldberg and establish my character a bit if that's alright. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:08 pm

That's cool, plenty of people here are doing that.

Welcome to XWL.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:08 pm

That's fine.

You can be two superstars and a Diva.

So if there is anyone else you want that isn't Taken/Reserved then you can be a 2nd.
Back to top Go down

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Welcome To XWL Smile
Back to top Go down

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Thanks guys.

I used to be not too shabby at Smackdown vs Raw games online so hopefully I can get back to my best and not become a whipping boy for all you guys who are probably awesome at it haha!
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Allzo wrote:
Thanks guys.

I used to be not too shabby at Smackdown vs Raw games online so hopefully I can get back to my best and not become a whipping boy for all you guys who are probably awesome at it haha!

I bet you can take that Shuggz guy.

:run:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Allzo wrote:
Thanks guys.

Welcome to XWL man, you picked quite the time to join, our 3 year anniversary of the league is actually tomorrow lol

Look forward to what ya can do as Goldberg, from what I hear you're very experienced with leagues so we're glad to have ya.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Allzo wrote:
Thanks guys.

I'm sure you'll do fine. Aslong a you avoid Shuggz and Red then You'll go fine. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Viva La Gazza wrote:
Allzo wrote:
Thanks guys.

I'm sure you'll do fine. Aslong a you avoid Shuggz and Red then You'll go fine. Razz

You just cost Shuggz his dinner, Justin's a goner once Punk gets back to Redemption I tell ya.

We'll have your brand and your fancy roster pic for you shortly.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Dr. Mantis Toboggan wrote:
Viva La Gazza wrote:
Allzo wrote:
Thanks guys.

You just cost Shuggz his dinner, Justin's a goner once Punk gets back to Redemption I tell ya.

We'll have your brand and your fancy roster pic for you shortly.

Bitch can bring it.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Oh god. Not another Rangers fan and another Alan.
Back to top Go down

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Macho BANG wrote:
Oh god. Not another Rangers fan and another Alan.

I'm the whole package, I'm both of them in one! lol!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:27 pm

E/T wrote:
Allzo wrote:
Thanks guys.

Welcome to XWL man, you picked quite the time to join, our 3 year anniversary of the league is actually tomorrow lol

Look forward to what ya can do as Goldberg, from what I hear you're very experienced with leagues so we're glad to have ya.

Message got buried by being page bottom'd

okay
Back to top Go down

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:28 pm

E/T wrote:
E/T wrote:
Allzo wrote:
Thanks guys.

Message got buried by being page bottom'd

okay

Cheers dude!

Yeah, it seems like this place has been around for quite a while haha! I used to run one of these many moons ago (Smackdown vs Raw 2007) and now that I've got a bit more free time, figured it would be something fun to get back into. cheers

Last edited by Allzo on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Welcome to XWL Wink Good luck with it Razz
Back to top Go down

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:44 pm

It's a trap.Contract for.. QSLFf
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Welcome to XWL. Very Happy

Can't wait to see what you do as Goldberg. I am a huge fan of him, so look forward to your promos with him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contract for.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for..   Contract for.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next