Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young   XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 10:04 pm

As the video begins, we're taken outside of a very nice home on an equally as nice day.

XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young JScNPBg

In the bottom corner of the screen a little graphic pops up after a few seconds, reading "Unfiltered With Renee Young." Soon we're taken inside of the home where photos showcasing the owner of it are focused on, immediately we recognize this home belongs to none other than Natalya Neidhart. There are all kinds of memories treasured along the wall, Natalya with her Uncle Bret, a family photo of Natalya and her mother and father dressed in traditional Hart Family colors of pink and black that looks to be recently taken, and even a large frame that shows Natalya holding The Divas Championship she won very early in her XWL career. Seconds later we scan further throughout her home we see Renee Young sitting down, and not far away from her is Natalya herself, along with her mother and father engaged in a bit of small talk. Renee spots the camera and repositions herself so that she's able to introduce us, as Natalya tries to quieten her parents..  

[Renee Young]
I'm here inside the lovely home of XWL Superstar, Natalya for an exclusive special edition of Unfiltered, where she has agreed to sit down with us and candidly discuss what without a doubt has been the most challenging year of her entire career. From betrayals to failures, to almost losing herself...to finding a newfound strength. We will cover it all, so welcome and I'd like to start by saying Natalya thank you again for sitting down with me.

[Natalya]
I just, I want to put the past behind me, and I know this year especially has been topical, to say the least for a number of reasons...so consider this me embracing the drama and everything that comes with it, so I can finally move past it.

[Renee Young]
Of course, we're also joined by your legendary father Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, and your lovely mother.

[Natalya]
Sorry, they're staying with us for a little bit while we remodel their home.

[Renee Young]
Well, actually I'm glad they're here because with everything that's transpired in the last few months I'd like to get their input as well. But we'll get to that in a little bit. Now it's safe to say this year was a living hell, literally at one point all because of one woman, Sister April. Your rivalry at the time was exciting, and it had the feeling of, good truly triumphing over evil...but looking back, it's kind of hard to shake the fact that...you did let everyone down. They were with you for the entirety of it, and with every time April stood tall above you, it felt like you were inching closer and closer to beating her. But ultimately, it was 9 months of, you being completely outmatched. In retrospect, what do you think now that enough time has passed?

XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young HBQk2Zp

[Natalya]
I'm still incredibly disappointed with myself, everyone said it at the time, and it's true...the story, it was...it was mine to seize. I had struggled so much, but I also kept coming so close, I needed to win at Downpour, it wasn't a question, but unfortunately...I wasn't good enough to beat her. And I could ask if anyone truly is, she's run through myself, Rosemary, Dana Brooke, Sasha, and most recently Peyton Royce...it seems as if she's impossible to stop. But the fact of the matter is, it wasn't any of them that were propped up on this pedestal as some kind of "hero" that could conquer the "evildoer." That was me, I let everyone believe that all of the pain, the heartache, the times when it felt like I should just give up...that in the end, it would all be worth it, but looking back...was it? My reputation for the last 7 years has been, lackluster to say the least. The same story told so many different ways, I can beat all of these women for weeks on end, but when it comes time to reap the benefits of my victories...and lay claim to a championship, I choke. I don't know why, I've tried to piece together the problem all this time, but I just, I can't seem to find the missing piece. That one detail that could change my entire career going forward.

XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young 8hsC2hB

[Natalya]
I don't want my rivalry with April to define me, I don't even want to acknowledge it's existence because it feels like I was a pig thrown to the longest most excruciating slaughter for 9 months. I lost a lot of support from fans that have stuck by me through so much...fans I thought would never lose belief in me, and I couldn't blame them...I said for 9 months that I could beat her, that I would, and I didn't. I didn't even come close, of course, the usual narrative is, oh she "almost" beat her, will next time finally be the time? But no, she's an entirely different type of competitor than the division, including myself is currently equipped to handle. I didn't stand a chance, and I hate saying that...but it's the truth. Do I think I'll ever beat her? No. I've come to terms with that, I know that the appeal of us facing "one more time" is probably the last thing anyone, including myself, is next to nonexistent period. She's beaten me every single time, and when all of the hype was at it's highest when the stakes were at their most crucial, I lost.

[Renee Young]
Don't you think that's a little harsh to say you'll "never" beat her? What do you as her parents have to say about the way your daughter is putting herself down all over a series of amazing matches she just happened to lose?

[Jim Neidhart]
Nattie's always been hard on herself, but as for her mother and I, we're incredibly proud of The Wrestler she is today, no matter how many times she's been champion, or how many times she's fallen short, she's always going to be the best thing to come out of this family. She's one of a kind, and your mother and I tell you this all the time, Nat. Anything worth having is worth fighting for, sometimes it's an easy fight, and other times it feels like a fight you can't win, but you CAN.

[Renee Young]
Doesn't it help to hear your parents take such pride in you?

[Natalya]
Yes, and no...Renee, I went through 9 months of hell, where I was pushed physically, and mentally beyond any level, another person should be taken to? I can't handle the idea of putting that kind of belief in myself again, not against her. I disappointed everyone that night, they may believe in me, but everyone else has been given no reason to. It still haunts me to this day, even though I try to put it behind me, it truly never will be.

[Renee Young]
I'd argue that yes while April has grown tremendously since your rivalry, and is well on her way to truly have a classic feel-good story of redemption...you yourself have grown as well, enough that I personally would love one more match.

XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young TawrUOd

[Natalya]
Sure, we could say I've reached a new level for myself, and with everything that took place at Roulette, maybe I am better than the woman I was earlier this year. But the damage is done, and it's going to take a lot longer than 5 months to repair it. When it boils down to it, no one will buy me as a legitimate threat to April, because I truly never was.

[Renee Young]
I still think you're being too hard on yourself, yes...this year your track record was less than stellar...you hadn't won on PPV all year, but Roulette changed all of that. You not only won, you did so in perhaps the most decisive way possible. I'll get into all of the details shortly, but surely that is a sign of perhaps a fresh start when we do come back because what didn't kill you, DID make you stronger.

[Natalya]
Did it truly change anything? No matter what I do, until I beat April...if I ever do, and I go back and forth on if I ever will...but until I beat her until I prove I actually CAN, I'm stuck spinning my wheels, back to square one, watching everyone else do what I wish I could be doing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not in this business for the success, this is what I breathe, that ring is home to me, this house? This is only where I sleep on my off days, that's it. But the ring? That is where I belong, where I have fought to leave my mark, where I push myself further and further every day to be the best in. If I spent the rest of my days just wrestling every single week, that'd be such a fulfilling life to me, because I want to contribute in elevating the Women's Division to heights we still haven't reached. But I do have hopes of one-day being champion again, at least once...to say that I've been Women's Champion, that it may have taken me well over 7 years, but I finally did it? That is everything I could ever want.

[Renee Young]
So why don't you? Why don't you challenge April, one more time? What have you got to lose at this point?

[Natalya]
My sanity, if I'm being honest...we all saw Downpour, and the weeks after, I was different, I became obsessed with mirrors, I thought they were talking to me, that I was speaking with a reflection of my former self, and my future self, and...the trauma I endured with April nearly ripped me apart, mentally, and physically, in every way. Now can we please move on, I know she took up a large portion of my career in recent memory, but I just don't want to feel the way this subject makes me feel. I respect April, what she's done, how she's reformed herself, I'm proud of her, really...but I wish just once, this could have been my year, instead of hers.

[Renee Young]
After the ordeal with April, you actually set your sights on The Miss Money in The Bank Contract, which yourself, Charlotte Flair, Ruby Riot, and Asuka all essentially forced Layla's hand to bring back to XWL. Which I personally find interesting because, for you, you've already had that contract once before...way back in the early days of your career, about a year after your last reign as champion, you defeated the then Miss Money in The Bank Mickie James to win her contract, and you would cash said contract in a month later against Maryse, who as you locked her in The Sharpshooter, slapped the referee, forcing a disqualification...some would say this was the beginning of what has now been a very trying time in your career. Were you motivated by redeeming yourself after last time's unfortunate circumstance?

XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young Dqn0oNL

[Natalya]
Absolutely, it's the one thing that went as wrong as something like that could possibly go. You have this once in a lifetime opportunity to challenge whenever you wanted, and when you do...when you cash it in, and it's an all but guarantee you're leaving as champion...and you, hear the bell sound, and turn around to see that the referee ended it in disqualification after something as minor as a slap...you feel robbed, and considering this was a year after the infamous Final Stand Screwjob...I couldn't shake this feeling of, anger...at everyone and everything for it happening. I still to this day hold a little resentment over that referee's decision, but you know when it was over with, I tried my best to keep my head held high, and say hey next time it'll be different...but after 6 years of "maybe next time" it's becoming harder and harder to convince myself.

[Renee Young]
Of course, you did fall a little short at Emergence, not winning The Miss Money In The Bank Ladder Match, that was instead won by newcomer Ruby Riot. But at Emergence, we saw the return of your then "best friend" Sasha Banks.

[Jim Neidhart]
Excuse me, but can I just say something?

[Natalya]
Daddy please, don't...

[Renee Young]
No it's fine, go right ahead.

[Jim Neidhart]
That little you know what is as dirty as they come, you know she had the audacity to call her mother and I the night after Emergence, to make sure we watched the "big" fight between them in The Main-Event? She was so giddy, so happy for us to see them "tear it down" and like fools we said to ourselves, I'm so glad Nattie has such a great friend like her to travel on the road with. What she did, is unforgivable, and if I wasn't retired, I'd have dragged my ass to Anarchy that next week and gave her and her "club" a piece of my mind.

[Renee Young]
Wow, that's...that's low, so Natalya obviously this is the big topic everyone wants to dig into. Sasha lures you into a trap, orchestrates an assault on your uncle Bret Hart, and betrays you in the most heinous of ways. You didn't show up the next week, which had a lot of us worried, it's so unlike you to miss a show, can you walk us through that next week?

XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young MNDlqFB

[Natalya]
Honestly? I was strongly considering quitting at that point.

[Renee Young]
What?! Why?

[Natalya]
When you've been through what I've been through, in a year at that...the next thing piled onto everything else feels like, the last straw. I'm tired of being betrayed, I'm tired of being consumed by the drama, of letting everyone down, and falling short of this person they think I am. My best friend betrayed me, and not because we were clashing for a championship, or because we had grown apart...no, she betrayed me to get attention, to be the talk of all of XWL. She thought so little of me, that it didn't phase her when she plotted and schemed every last detail of that night. When she and her "brothers" set forth a plan to needlessly attack my Uncle, to proposition The General Manager to give us The Main-Event because "Women's Wrestling" when it really was just about giving them the platform to make me look like a fool in front of the entire world. And why? Why go through all of that just to hurt me? What did I ever do to her? I felt like, I had enough was enough, and maybe it was...time for a change. I needed to just accept XWL will never be what I want it to be, and find someplace else to just wrestle. To escape from the mainstream eye, so the pressure is off so that I never have to worry about someone trying to use me to further their own career again.

[Renee Young]
Nattie, I...I had no idea you felt that way, why didn't you call, or at least answer the phone? It may have felt like you had no one but a lot of people in XWL care very deeply about you.

[Natalya]
I didn't want pity, I didn't want everyone to say how sorry they were because when that's all they ever seem to do, it starts to feel like I'm a burden. Like, people feel bad for me, and my failures, and so they put up with me, or they hold their true feelings in. Maybe that's why Sasha snapped like she did, maybe she felt this way for so long and it just became too much to deal with anymore. I couldn't make sense of anything, and I know hearing that the "unbreakable" Natalya almost broke, twice...in the last 5 months, it's not exactly making matters any better, is it? I just, I respected Sasha so much, what she could do in the ring, her tell it like it is attitude that I sometimes envied, the fact that she had actually beat April...even if it didn't last, she wasn't known as the choke artist like me, no...I saw her as the future, and it was in good hands. I sat there one night, watching Anarchy waiting for the show to end so I could call Layla and say that I know my contract isn't up for a bit but is there any way she can release me so I can just get away from all of this.

Renee, along with Natalya's parents have their jaws on the floor, it seems she kept this "decision" secret from them as well...Natalya takes a moment to collect her emotions as she's inadvertently taken back to that point of weakness she experienced.

[Natalya]
But then as I'm trying to put the words together in my head for this life-changing phone call, I looked up and there she was...Sasha arriving, no remorse on her face, she looked happier than she's looked in a long time. My misery, my pain, made her happy...the woman that was my BEST...friend, took some sick satisfaction in what she did...how? What kind of person is so heartless? Suddenly, something bubbled within...

[Renee Young]
You were angry? And rightfully so at that.

XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young DIDL5bY

[Natalya]
You're damn right I was angry, I spent so much time blaming myself, and all the woe is me days of laying in bed, watching The Golden Girls asking why couldn't they be my friends...that it never really occurred to me that, it wasn't my fault. That Sasha, and forgive me for saying this because I try to be a role model, but if we're being "unfiltered" well this is the part of the interview where we're going to have to push the boundaries on PG-13 because when I think of her, when I thought of her in that moment, and everything replayed, it's as if I saw it all for the first time with true clarity. Sasha was nothing but a cold-hearted bitch.

Natalya's mom gasps, and looks to her daughter with the typical look a parent gives their child when they drop a word like that.

[Natalya's Mom]
Nattie!

[Natalya]
I'm sorry mommy but it's true.

[Jim Neidhart]
You have nothing to apologize for, that woman made a mockery of you and this family.

[Natalya]
Now as I was saying, I was immediately filled with anger, not just about what she did, but the fact that I let her win. I stayed home, I cried about it, I planned to run away and let her get away with doing this to me, her BEST FRIEND...when I should have been there, I should have been waiting at the entrance waiting to clock her as soon as she strolled in with her "entourage." To call me LAZY, when I'm here busting my ass every single week, to call me complacent, when I'm the one that petitioned for The Money in The Bank to return, I didn't see her walking up to Layla along with Charlotte, Asuka, Ruby, and myself when we saw the division was being overlooked for the second year in a row. To say that I've stolen opportunities from her, that she could have made the best of them when she's the same person that ridiculed April at the idea of her "changing" and outright mocked her because she was so self-centered that she was certain she was right. But what did she do with that opportunity? She LOST! The same person that excused her championship loss because of the type of match it took place in, claiming if it were a WRESTLING match it'd have been a different story, LOST in a straight up wrestling match. So don't cast stones at my glass house from within your own.

[Renee Young]
Clearly, emotions are still high over everything that went down between you two, and you did return accepting her challenge, promising that when Roulette was over, she was officially out of your life. So let's talk about Roulette before the show went on air, Sasha got Layla to include a "Normal" match on your wheel, almost as if she wanted to show everyone you're not who you say you are. She wanted you to get disqualified, and even when the wheel landed on that very match, she immediately tried to lure you into another trap, to force your hand and get you disqualified by teasing you with the very weapon of her betrayal. How did you resist the urge to slam that chair over her head?

XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young C6CX0qo

[Natalya]
Because I had let her win once before, I had fallen into her trap once before, but never again...I refused to let her get me to the point that I got myself disqualified through my anger. She called me a loser, that she's a winner, that she was going to make an example out of me in that match. But instead, she was MY example, to every woman out there watching that you can make a big show of yourself, and be cutthroat, turn your back on your friends in the name of gaining attention. It's always the same story, they think this behavior will get them everything, but it gets them NOTHING. No, they lose everything, the support of the fans, their respect they had earned up until that point, and every last bit of their arrogance as they're flat out beaten in the end.

[Renee Young]
Speaking of which, that was an incredible match, and an even more incredible ending...what was that move? Where did it come from?

[Natalya]
Sasha called me predictable, well...I bet she didn't see that coming, now did she? No, when someone challenges who I am as a competitor, I make damn sure they're never that foolish again. This division needs to be empowered, but it's not ready for it. What it needs, is a heart attack, something serious to bring forth a true change. So, buh-bye empowerment, say hello to a Natalya that's as serious as a Heart Attack. The technical term is a Butterfly Lungblower, but in honor of my family legacy, I've decided to call it The Hart Attack 2.0.

[Renee Young]
Well, it's an incredible new addition to your offense, so just so we're clear...this thing between you and Sasha, it's really over? She did say after the fact as she was making the walk of shame up the ramp that it wasn't.

XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young WMe0GMM

[Natalya]
She lost, she'll get over it, it's not like her best friend doubled-crossed her. I said it then, I'll say it now, I never want anything to do with her, ever again.

[Renee Young]
Okay then, we'll move on to a more cheerful topic, The Slammy Awards will be our Season Premiere in just under a week, how excited are you to see incredible rematches and just the general appreciation that is had for the year that's now behind us.

[Natalya]
The Slammy Awards are a one of a kind night, where XWL goes all out with recapturing some of the magic that year and creating new moments to go down in the history books. As far as rematches go, honestly I'd love to see JBL & Bad News Barrett revisit their match from Emergence. I'm still in awe of Barrett using the end of a sledgehammer for a bull hammer.

[Renee Young]
Sign me up for that too, but what about for the women, I know what I'd like to see...

[Natalya]
Oh, what's that?

[Renee Young]
Come on, there are no restrictions that night, it's TRUE rematches...you can't tell me, that a more serious Natalya facing a reformed, both hot off two big victories, meeting ONE MORE TIME inside Hell in a Cell isn't exciting?

XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young Qe0GNuj

[Natalya]
Not this again...

[Renee Young]
Come on, she needs a new challenger, you've got a new signature move, she's got several of her own, we need to make this happen.

[Natalya]
Listen, I-

The Queen of Harts stops as a knock is heard at the front door. She turns to her father, not wanting to be rude and asks if he can get the door. He happily nods and gets up from his seat walking off camera as Natalya mouthes "sorry." at Renee

[Renee Young]
The Slammy Awards are built on rematches like this, it'd be such an amazing way to pay homage to the year you leave behind, as you potentially start this one off on the right foot with a big victory.

[Natalya]
It would be amazing, but what if...

[Renee Young]
You can't think like that, the Natalya I know wouldn't accept this idea that she isn't the best there is, was, and ever will be. She would say you know what, I was in a different place at Downpour, but now? I'm ready, more ready than I've ever been.

XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young W7tvkTD

[Natalya]
I appreciate all the support really, just talking with you, airing all of this out it's helped so much, but-

CRASH!

It came from where her father went to answer the door. The sound of glass breaking after being either dropped or slammed into something. The three women in the room all turned their attention to the entrance way and were worried that he might have fallen and hurt himself or something. There was no response from him. No shouted words to let them know that it was okay. Natalya, with Renee and her mother behind her, quickly made her way to the front door to check on her father. The instant look of worry transitioned to anger as she sees her father on the floor with a couple pictures and a now broken vase on the floor. He didn’t just slip and fall though. The man must’ve been pushed over because standing above him were three people. Two men with a distinct lack of hair and a strong to be mean and make green. Standing in the middle of the two, with a baseball bat in hand, was someone else. Long pinkish purple locks that fell down from their head. You didn’t need much more of an explanation than that to realize it was Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows with Sasha Banks standing in-between the two of them. A cheeky grin spread across Sasha’s face as she waved at Natalya.

[SASHA BANKS]
Hey! I hope you don’t mind…  because he let us in.

Sasha was, of course, talking about her father who didn’t exactly do that. He opened the door and before he had a chance to shut and lock it, the two men had forced their way in and shoved him out of the way. Natalya was about to charge at Sasha and defend her father, but Sasha stopped her… More so forced her into a position where she had no choice but to stand there.

[SASHA BANKS]
Another step and he gets it. Alright, boo?

The tip of the baseball was held against Jim’s head and you had to imagine Sasha wasn’t afraid to start baseball season again early. Natalya clenched her fist but listened - not because she wanted to but because she had no other option than but to listen to Sasha. The last thing she’d want is to have her father get hurt and possibly be put in the same condition that her uncle was in a couple of weeks ago. He was likely still healing from the attack. She didn’t need two family members in the hospital. Once the Boss realized she had Natalya right where she wanted her, a smirk pulled at one corner of her lips. Gallows and Anderson pulled Jim to his feet and each man held an arm.

[SASHA BANKS]
Now, I want you to back up and go back into your living room. I want you to go back to that room where we would once hang out and have a laugh. You know, the good times, right? Back when I sat there and suffered through every boring Hart Family story that you had to tell that we’ve already heard a million times now.

Sasha rolled her eyes after she finished. Natalya was still backed into a corner. There was nothing she could do. She didn’t want to risk her dad’s safety. There was no denying that Sasha wouldn’t hesitate to have those two men hurt him as well. Natalya and the two other women both moved back into the living room. Natalya never let her eyes leave her ex-best friend, watching every movement she made with hatred in her eyes. She was about to sit down on the couch when Sasha spoke out again.

[SASHA BANKS]
No. No. No. I want you in that chair.

She pointed out to a chair that was fit for one person. Natalya hesitated for a second and questioned how serious Sasha was being and Sasha, in return, gave Natalya the best ‘you think I’m playing’ look that she could give. Natalya moved over to the chair and once she was sat down, Sasha turned her head to the boys and gave them a sign.

[SASHA BANKS]
Now, I want you to listen to me. You’re going to sit there in that chair and my boys here, Gallows and Anderson, they are going to come stand by your side and make sure you stay in that chair until I say you’re allowed to get up. Try and leave before I say you can and…. You don’t want to know what happens.

Gallows and Anderson basically dropped Jim and made him fall to his knees as they moved over to Natalya. Speaking of her, she was almost ready to move on instinct to come and check on him before Sasha reminded her that she couldn’t get up. She watched as her father struggled. She watched as those two men who brutalized her uncle came and stood to her left and right. Sasha stood there and twirled the baseball bat in her hand and stared for a couple of seconds. Finally, Sasha wrapped her fingers tightly around the handle of the bat and she looked over to Jim Neidhart who was about to get back on his feet. Sasha swung the bat and connected with his gut and that send him back to the ground, grabbing where she hit him as an immense amount of pain filled his body. Those instincts kicked in again as Natalya tried to get up to go check on her father but the Bullet Club’s Good Brothers forced her back into the chair. When I say forced, I mean it. They used force and they weren’t holding back on her just because she was a woman or because she was well respected amongst the locker room. Sasha watched the man quiver in pain and she took pride in that. She took pride in watching him cry out because of the possible broken ribs that hard shot might have given to him. Sasha then turned her attention to Renee Young and took a step closer to her. An arm came around Renee as Sasha pulls her close to her side.

[SASHA BANKS]
You know? I’ve always liked you. I always thought you were good at your job. I respect you and that’s why I’m going to let you leave before things get real interesting. Alright? Now scurry along. Get outta here, honey.

Sasha gave Renee a friendly little push and Renee was a little unsure how serious she was being. She stared at her with confusion but she started to listen. Her actions had some hesitation to them, but she turned away from Sasha and began to walk out - first mistake, don’t turn your back on these kinds of people. Sasha dropped the baseball bat and quickly grabbed Renee by her hair and dragged her back deeper into the house. Not even a second later, Sasha tossed Renee across Natalya’s dining room table and Renee fell to the floor with the chairs and other items that she bumped into along the way. Renee laid motionless on the other side of the dining room table now and out of the way. Sasha brushed her hands off before she grabbed the baseball bat off the floor and once again held it in her hand. She didn’t turn her attention back to Natalya but she could only imagine the look on her face. Whether it was anger or it was sorrow, either one of them were worth every second of this. Sasha took a look at all the little things that Natalya had around her house. A couple of little things there and there. Typical house things. Nothing out of the ordinary. But she knew where the good stuff was - the room where Natalya proud hung all of her wrestling accomplishments. When Sasha entered that room and then exited it, with the bat she held a championship belt. That former Divas Championship that had Natalya’s name engraved on it. The butterfly belt as some called it that was tossed in the trash a while ago for the new Women’s Championship that, to no surprise, Natalya has yet to win. Sasha let her fingers trail along the silver belt as she maneuvered back into the living room where everyone, including Natalya’s mother, still was. The championship was set on the coffee table and Sasha turned her attention back to Natalya.

[SASHA BANKS]
This is what I’m talking about. This signifies everything that you ever were. You’ve never been a Women’s Wrestler like me because you’re a diva. Always have been and always will be. The Queen of Harts? No. You’re more like the Queen of an era where everyone was so lazy and complacent that they were happy being labeled as divas. You were happy to be that. You were happy to wrestle alongside women who embarrassed other women. Women who couldn’t hold a candle to someone like me. I’d outclass and outwrestle them all at the same time.

Sasha quickly turned back to the belt and started swinging. The metal baseball mat coming down hard onto the championship. She didn’t stop there though. Another hit. Then another. And another. The championship was dented in and didn’t look quite like it did. You could still make it out but you can tell it was sort of distorted now from all the hard swings Sasha gave it. The championship was used as a means of sending a message to someone from the past from someone of the present who felt they were above them. Sasha didn’t have any remorse for how she treated that championship because of that championship, in her eyes, was a disgrace and now, now it looked better than ever. But she didn’t stop there. Sasha picked the damaged championship up and looked at it before she tossed it away, to some corner of the room with little regard. Tossing it like it was a piece of trash. Then, finally, she turned back to Natalya and looked at her. Reading her face to get an idea as to how she was feeling right now - watching that championship she worked so hard to obtain get tossed like it was nothing. Sasha curled a corner of her lips at her before the began to walk around the house again, bat still in hand, grip tight enough that the bat wouldn’t go flying if she swung it again. There were plenty of things to hit. Like, for example, this cute little family picture that Natalya had hanging up of her and her husband, Tyson Kidd. Sasha smiled at the picture and went ‘aww’ as she took it off the wall and looked at it, admiring how happy the two of them looked… Actually, it sickened her. So what did she do? She propped the picture on the floor and then swung the bat at it, breaking the frame and putting a hole in the picture.

[SASHA BANKS]
You make me sick.

Sasha then took the bat and swung at the nearest thing she could and smashed a pot that held some flowers on it. The flowers, some dirt and pieces of the ceramic from the pot fell to the floor and added to the mess that she was currently making in her ex-best friend's home.

[SASHA BANKS]
You don’t deserve ANY of this. You don’t deserve this house. You don’t deserve that pool. You don’t deserve that championship. What have you ever done in your career to deserve any of this? Please, tell me. What have you done? Because all I’ve seen you do is sit back and act like you’re so well respected veteran of this division who’s done so much for us women when he’s the truth: you’ve done NOTHING for any of us.

The Boss shouted at Natalya as she drew closer with every step she took before eventually turning her attention to someone else; Natalya’s own mother who still cowered and hoped to not get involved in any of this. Sasha squatted down and grabbed her mother by her hair and forced the older woman to look up at Sasha.

[SASHA BANKS]
You mean to tell me you’re PROUD of your daughter when she’s done nothing?

Sasha laughed and shook her head

[SASHA BANKS]
Congratulations. You’re as big of a failure as your daughter is.

That was the trigger that set Natalya off though. Anderson and Gallows weren’t expecting it and she used that to her advantage. Natalya charges out of the chair and at Sasha, tackling her to the ground and start to rain closed hand strikes onto her. It doesn’t last long as Gallows and Anderson quickly force Natalya off of her and force her back into the chair. She’s fighting and almost winning until Sasha nails Natalya in the gut with her boot - seemingly knocking the air out of her. It didn’t stop there as Sasha swung her hand and slapped Natalya across her face.

[SASHA BANKS]
You asked for this.

The words came out in a cold and serious tone as Sasha again turned her attention back to Natalya’s mother. She shouted at her, demanding that she gets on her hands and knees and closes her eyes. Her mother has no choice but to listen because god knows what Sasha would do if she didn’t. Sasha took a couple of steps back and then after she took another glance at her former friend, she charged forward and rammed her knee into the side of the older woman’s head. She was out cold thanks to the B-Trigger. Sasha stared down at the older woman who laid there motionless. A line was perhaps crossed at this point. Granted you could’ve said that she crossed a line when she attacked her father, but her mother wasn’t a wrestler. She’s never stepped foot in a ring. She’s never wanted to be that, but Sasha didn’t care. She treated her just like she would as if it was Natalya. Sasha turned her head up to her stable mates and gave them a little signal with a nod of head head.

[SASHA BANKS]
Before we make our exit, I want you to realize one thing… this isn’t over until I say it’s over.

Sasha took a step back and waited for Gallows and Anderson to release Natalya. They were a little hesitant and careful in case she tried something, or made an attempt to attack Sasha again. There was some red in her eyes, but right now, you had to imagine Natalya was more concerned about checking on her family’s health. When everything seemed good and clear, Sasha brushed her hands off and began to walk away from the scene of the crime with Anderson and Gallows. To add insult to injury, as they passed Jim, Sasha literally stepped on him and then over him. Anderson and Gallows added their own little touch by making sure to remind the man that he was a ‘NERD!’ by all means. When they exited the house and shut the door behind them, we are left with Natalya checking on her family. Checking that they were okay, which they clearly weren’t, and starting to call 911 to get them to the hospital and checked on. She’d deal with Sasha herself. You can bank on that.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young   XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 10:40 am

Pretty dick move by Sasha here. Used to respect her. Bullet club needs to be stopped!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young   XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 3:35 pm

LazyEye513 wrote:
Pretty dick move by Sasha here. Used to respect her. Bullet club needs to be stopped!

She’s a total scrotum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young   XWL.com Exclusive:  Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young
Page 1 of 1