Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL First Look: Rich Swann

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slothio
Mid Card

XWL First Look: Rich Swann Empty
PostSubject: XWL First Look: Rich Swann   XWL First Look: Rich Swann Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 9:24 pm

As the XWl.com logo appears on screen, a graphic flashes on screen saying "First Look", before quickly vanishing to make way for the video.

XWL First Look: Rich Swann Screen13
{Rich Swann}
My name is Rich Swann and I am proud to say that I am the newest official member of the XWL roster.

The video begins to play some funky music and transitions to showing clips of Swann hitting a variety of dazzling aerial moves at various independent promotions.

{Rich Swann}
I would describe my in-ring style as very high energy, if you're facing me then you're gonna have to deal with a non-stop barrage of movement. I also like to dance sometimes, it always gets the crowd going and it can also get inside my opponent's head.

{Rich Swann}
Ya know, people look at someone like me and they go, "You're only 5'7'', you're 165 pounds, there's no way you'd ever make it in a place like XWL", and that's exactly why I'm here, to prove those people wrong.

However, the upbeat music soon ends and is replaced with a more somber piano tune.

XWL First Look: Rich Swann Screen14

{Rich Swann}
To be honest, these means so much to me because wrestling saved my life. At a very young age both my father and mother passed away, and at that point I figured I had nothing left to live for. and my entire life began going downhill. I thought that I was never going to be successful, that I wasn't supposed to be. But wrestling helped me overcome that.

The sort of inspirational music you'd hear right as the coach is giving his big pep talk during halftime in a sports movie plays, and it begins to show Rich Swann performing moves once again, but this time rather than on the indies, it's at the XWL performance center.

{Rich Swann}
XWL Universe, I want you to know that I have never been as excited as I am right now to come out on the next episode of Anarchy and to hear all of you screaming and shouting, as I show you just how great I can be in that ring.

Swann strikes a pose inside the ring as text on screen reads "Coming Soon".

XWL First Look: Rich Swann Screen16

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

XWL First Look: Rich Swann Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL First Look: Rich Swann   XWL First Look: Rich Swann Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 10:23 am

Can't wait to see what you bring to the table!
Back to top Go down

XWL First Look: Rich Swann
Page 1 of 1