Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017

Go down 
+11
Slothio
Taco
T-Roll
LazyEye513
imagohard2nite
Tango
Sam
Strummania
Stunner
Frowonder
P.R Son
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017   XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 TcRbaLf

LIVE FROM: Air Canada Centre Toronto, Ontario, Canada  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 KRCdkH3

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 S0vSTBP

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 F3p4hDU

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 DY8dMKw

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 3tNVIDQ

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Blu9HpF

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 OeJT3mn

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 V65wA2A

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 UiO1nae

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 ACJu8Lc
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017   XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 8:00 am

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 V65wA2A

RANALLO
What a match

GRAVES
Could be match of the night

April rises off of Peyton Royce, spent and obviously hurt from the match she just went through. Peyton rolls around, finally coming to as April is handed her Women's Championship. Peyton gets to her feet and April approaches her. The Women's Champion sticks out her hand, hoping the challenger will take it. Peyton looks at April's hand in disgust before turning her back on her and leaving the ring. April stares after her with a depressed expression

RANALLO
What just happened?

Static blares throughout the arena from the speakers before music starts to play

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 9abcd3b5-1660-11e7-b3ce-f80f41fc6a62

GRAVES
Who the hell this?

A man walks down thee ramp with a large sack over shoulder

RANALLO
Thats...Alexander Wolfe! He no show'd his debut last week. Whys he here now?

GRAVES
Does that sack he's carrying look familiar to you?

April backs up as Wolfe climbs the stairs and enters the ring. He stares at her before the dropping the sack as the lights come back on. Wolfe singles for a mic as the ref grabs him one.

WoLfE
Hello dear sister. My name is Alexander Wolfe. And I have come to thank you

RANALLO
Thank?

April looks on confused

WoLfE
All my life I was a outcast. Other children did not want me. My parents did not want me. I was all alone. In that lonely void i discovered the truth, the truth of the world. That it was nothing but insanity. It became my goal to stop the world from devouring itself and cure its sickness. To bring Sanity to everyone last Man, Woman and Child. But, no one would believe, oh no. They said i was crazy, insane and I did not know why. For years they ignored me. That is until a little while ago. I believe you are familiar with which I speak. Dear sister.

GRAVES
Whats he rambling on about?

WoLfE
The night you denounced the gospel of Abigail and abandoned your calling. That night, I heard a voice. A voice of an Angel. This Angel told me that in order for Sanity to succeed and cure the world. It would also need balance. A balance of Chaos. Sanity needs Chaos to exist and Chaos needs Sanity to feed itself. Without one you can not have the other. You cant have peace. You cant have true Sanity.

GRAVES
Wait,what?

WoLfE
I asked the Angel what I had to do to achieve this. It said to go, go and dig, Dig for the past sins and failed redemptions. Dig for the True Voice. By doing this you can bring the balance of Chaos into the world. So I did. I dug and found the True Voice. His voice.

RANALLO
I think April should get out of the ring now.

The lights go out as the tron flickers and voices can be heard over the speakers

Aprils starts to look on scared as the voice dies down before...

RANALLO
Oh my God! It cant be! Its Bray Wyatt!

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 3aaf2d5c9163f42f3687e4651023b357--the-wyatt-family-bray-wyatt

Wyatt stands on top of the stage as his music plays. His music stops as the lights come back on as we see a terrified April

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Aj-lee-mitb13photo217-1374444824

Suddenly Wolfe spins her around and hits Sister Abigail on her as the crowd boos.

GRAVES
Dear god someone get her some help

Wolfe gets up and grabs the mic

WoLfE
You see I have become a Voice of Wyatt. For he speaks through all of us.

He drops the mic as Wyatt looks on. Wolfe grabs the the sack and rolls out of the ring as some medics rush down to tend to April.

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Bray-Wyatt-Raw-91217-645x370

Wolfe makes his way up the ramp as Wyatts music is playing.

RANALLO
That was a disgusting attack by Bray and his new Protege. Attacking a woman like that. What's wrong with him?

Medical staff check on April as she lays on the mat, staring at the ceiling,
pain and horror etched onto her face. Her mind swirling chaotically. He wasn't supposed to come back. But he did. And he wants revenge. Everything that April has built, Wyatt is back to take from her.

As the medics tend to April, a sudden sound breaks out throughout the arena and the crowd erupts in response.

GRAVES
It's Ruby Riot! And she has her Money in the Bank briefcase with her!

Ruby comes running down the ramp, briefcase in hand. The crowd is deafening with cheers and boos, knowing very well what this means for April. Ruby slides into the ring, a huge grin across her face as she is about to cash in on her newly won Money in the Bank opportunity!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017   XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 10:21 am

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 F3p4hDU

[Mauro Ranallo]
It looks like the Bullet Club is gonna finally get there's! The moment Sami escaped and Dean got stuck in there it was all over

[Corey Graves]
Dean Ambrose is about as tough as they come but even he can't deal with two people like Punk and Sydal at the same time

As Punk and Sydal are just reaching the top Anderson and Gallows run down the ramp! Meanwhile the new Elite champion and AJ Styles hop the barricade and race towards the side Punk is climbing out. AJ and Balor both begin climbing just as Punk reaches the top. Punk is surprised by their presence but waste no time in swinging at them. He connects with some punches but the two Bullet Club members are tenacious and manage to push through the assault. With their team effort both men put a hand on Punk's body and push. The Straightedge superstar flies on the cage and back to the unforgiving mat!

Meanwhile Sydal is looking down on Gallows and Anderson. AJ Styles and Finn soon join them. They begin jeering and begging Sydal to climb down. Sydal looks around the crowd and back at the men below before shrugging and leaping off the cage. But not just any leap! A shooting star leap! The crowd lose their breaths as Sydal soars gracefully through the air and lands on the bunch of Bullet Club members taking them out!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh my GOD! Is Sydal insane?!

[Corey Graves]
I don't particularly like the guy but that took guts

Meanwhile Ambrose is finally coming to. He looks around slowly to see Punk sprawled on the mat. A tired grin graces his lips as he rises to his feet

Once again Punk climbs the cage, seeing the end in sight. However the Club is getting up and Sydal doesn't notice! The crowd is screaming for him to turn around but it's too late. Like a pack of wolves they attack! Sydal doesn't even have a moment to fight back as he's assaulted with kicks and punches.
Finally they notice Punk about to get out and AJ quickly goes to climb the cage. Meanwhile Anderson and Gallows lift Sydal up for the Magic Killer. The impact that Sydal's body makes on the ground is sickening. On the cage Punk sees AJ coming and swings his legs over the side so he's sitting on the cage.
He kicks at AJ's head unitl AJ falls down much to the crowd's pleasure. But he's forgotten about Dean. Dean leaps to his feet and races up the cage! Dean grabs Punk from behind and with all his strength pulls Punk off the top of the cage in a modified like german suplex! Punk is thrown so hard he flips and lands on his stomach and face. He bounces slightly and comes to a complete still. Dean on the other hand lands in a crumpled for on his neck in a position that doesn't look natural at all

[Corey Graves]
That's it. They're both dead

Neither men moves for at least two minutes. It's Dean who shows the first sign of life as he slowly crawls to the ropes. Punk also begins to move. He wearily looks to see Dean trying to escape and slowly goes after him. Dean drags himself to his feet and is spurred on by his partner, Sami, and the rest of the Bullet Club to get out of there! Dean begins to climbs with Punk slowly coming after him. Dean manages to get to the top just as Punk is beginning to climb. Ambrose is tired and obviously hurt as he swings his legs over the cage and begins to scale down. Suddenly he's stuck though! Punk used the ropes to springboard himself towards the top and grab on to Dean's shirt! Dean tries to struggle but Punk is pulling him back in! Sami however begins to climb the cage and grabs on to Dean's legs. The rest of the Bullet Club grab onto Sami and it becomes a tug of war! Punk tries his best but the combined weight of the Bullet Club is too much and Dean is pulled down from Punk's grasp. The sudden change of weight sends Punk falling off the top once again and onto the mat while dean falls into the waiting arms of the Club

The Club begin up the ramp doing what they do best. Covering each other's weaknesses and leaving bodies in their wake. With Finn capturing the Elite title and now the Switchblades knocking off Sydal and Punk the Bullet Club are two for three tonight. Punk and Sydal are starting to stir. But all they'll see is the Club at the top of the ramp throwing up the 'Too Sweet!' in their direction!

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017   XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 10:45 am

Shout out to that sick Natalya promo. David always gets us started off great on a PPV

Congrats
Ruby:
look forwards to you cashing in and ruining my life

Thank you Tyler for kicking out off like TEN FREAKING KINSHASAS! Seriously it was a great match and I had fun

Oreo is doing great as Naito and it was beyond fun promoing with him

Welcome to XWL Slothio. Was impressive seeing you leap into promoing so quick. Hope you enjoy your time here. Can't wait to see what you do on Anarchy

Finn....4 4 4 4LYFE! Congrats! We'll miss you deadman!

Zack have fun declaring war on us. Hopefully it doesn't blow up in your face

Natalya vs Sasha is always great. Can't wait to see it main event Anarchy! Cheer up Natalya!

Why you gotta be so Roode? Seriously I like you as the character Austin. Can't wait to see if you can become number one contender

Good job Mr. Money in the bank. Just don't cash in and then decide to leave eh wink wink

Also...green beans. That is all. Carry on everyone! Lets end on a high note!
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017   XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 8:42 pm

We hear a familiar theme blast around the arena

BURN IT DOWN

The fans scream in excitement as Seth Rollins walks out onto the stage, he throws both arms in the air then slams his fists into his chest down the ramp mic in hand, he seems to mean business this time as he wastes no time making his way down the ramp. He enters the ring.

Seth Rollins
Tonight Samoa Joe faces Braun Strowman for the Intercontinental Championship.

The fans in the arena boo

Seth Rollins
Now now, they're both great athletes. They have both earned their spots in this match, and honestly its going to be a great match! This tournament over the past few weeks was amazing to watch and had some great athletes, there was just one thing missing, SETH FREAKIN' ROLLINS!

The fans cheer for Rollins as he nods along

Seth Rollins
We had two people drop out of the tournament and they didn't even consider adding anyone else in? Now no disrespect to Layla but that seems like a waste. If I was added into that tournament this match tonight would look a whole lot different. I would've dominated each and  every other competitor that was in that tournament! Then I would've gone on to beat who ever I faced and leave here tonight as your Intercontinental Champion!

The fans cheer a bit louder for Seth as he smiles and nods

Seth Rollins
Who ever wins tonight, be forewarned... I will come for you at some point in the near future and when I get the chance I will take your Championship from you! And you can believe tha-

"Wrestling has more than one royal family"

Cody's theme begins to play as the crowd cheers for Cody as he makes his way down the ramp in his Ring gear And leather jacket.
Cody continues down the ramp up the steps and into the ring where he requests a microphone.

Cody
Do you seriously think you have what it takes to be intercontinental champion? Matter of fact do you even have what it takes to be a champion at all? Don't quote me on this but you haven't been champion in XWL at all and yet here you are claiming you would have "Dominated" the tournament and left intercontinental champion and that you weren't considered for the tournament? Everyone in that tournament were hand picked including Mike and Enzo, the reason? It was believed we had what it took to be Intercontinental champion we had all the key factors to be "it" and in the main event one of the two men will be it will be the Intercontinental champion. So want to know why you weren't considered? They seen what I see now, nothing. Being in that tournament was a prestige of its own only the best of the best were allowed and two of them got cold feet and ran and haven't been seen since. Being in that tournament put you in a league with "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels a league not many can consider them selves to be in. So the next time you decide you want to take aim at something you don't have business aiming at don't do it. Sit there and be you and mind your own business.

Seth smirks

Seth Rollins
Yes, I do think I deserve to be Champion, if you recall I used to be Intercontinental Champion when I was with the Authority. Now it wasn't under the best circumstances and quite honestly looking back on it I brought disgrace to that belt, which is why I'm so determined to win it back. So I can bring prestige back to a Championship that deserves it!

Cody scoffs while Seth nods to the cheering crowd.

Seth Rollins
You say everyone in that tournament was in there for a reason, Everyone had the "it" factor. I'm the Future of this company! You think Enzo and Kannelis deserved to be in that tournament more than me? They tucked tail and ran when the going got tough! I stand my ground and fight for what I want! Much like you did Cody, I mean you didn't win a single match did you, but, you didn't let that stop you. You still fought every match like it was your one and only chance and I respect that, I do but, at the end of the day heart only gets you so far doesn't it? Don't get me wrong I have heart for this business and love every moment I'm in the ring, but the difference between you and I is, I also have the pure skill it takes...

Fans are not sure how to react to that one, some cheer and some boo

Seth Rollins
I know it may sound like I'm being cocky here, but it's the truth. I'm the most talented man on this roster in the ring, out side of the ring hell even in the gym! No one can do what I can because I live and breath excellence I resigned myself, Rebuilt myself and now I've come back to Reclaim the Intercontinental Championship! My drive and my ability is what puts us apart Cody, Your just destined to be the man that tries his best but can never succeed...

Cody
Never succeeds, coming from someone who was intercontinental champion one time, now that says something but that doesn't hold a light to my candle because see you also forgot that I was world heavyweight champion.

The crowd cheers

Cody
You got skill kid I've seen that, you have heart that's for damn sure but your still not me. So if you truly have "it" then why don't we have a match tonight in this ring? For the first time ever, Seth Rollins vs Cody.

The crowd cheers in excitement for this match.

Seth Rollins looks around the crowd as they cheer, he starts nodding and brings the mic to his mouth.

Seth Rollins
You've got yourself a match Cody, lets get a ref out here and tear this place down!

Seth and Cody toss down their mics as a ref comes running out, both men ready themselves as the ref rings the bell.

After the match Cody and Seth are standing in the middle of the ring as the ref raises codys hand in victory. Seth walks over to congratulate Cody on his win, when Cody looks at him and flips him off. Seth looks confused as he is not really sure what codys deal is when all of a sudden Cody kicks Seth in the gut. The crowd begins to boo as Cody mocks them. As Seth is still doubled over from the kick, Cody goes around the back of Seth grabs ahold of Seth and nails him with a CrossRhodes. The fans continue to boo as Cody rolls out of the ring and walks to the back as the medics tend to Seth.

Mauro Ranallo
What just happened? Cody has just caused the ultimate betrayal by attacking Seth after the match. Throw sportsmanship out the window Cody Doesn't care.

Corey Graves
You know something Mauro, this is exactly what I expected to happen and I love it!

Mauro Ranallo
Easy for you to say Corey,  Cody has just turned the whole XWL universe against him.

The broadcast goes to an advertisement for The finals of the "HeartBreak Kid Shawn Michaels Classic"  where the winner will be crowned the new intercontinental champion.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017   XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:20 am

Randy Orton walks out to a showering of boos, and starts making his way down the ramp.

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 1

.:Corey Graves:.
Oh here is a fight that I am excited for it is Randy Orton vs E Li Drake! My pick for this match is I gotta go with the under dog Eli Drake! Yes, Randy Orton has the skill, but Eli Drake has an undeniable charisma. That never say die attitude which I think will put things in the favor of The Name of Dummies. What do you think Mauro?

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Are you kidding me? Randy Orton has been in this business for many years. He has seen guys like this come, and go. All trying to pick a fight with The Viper, but they have all ended with Randy emerging victorious. So with that being said you better believe Randy Orton has my vote on this one.

Randy Orton stops at the end of the ramp, and slowly looks around the. His eyes close as he embraces the crowd still showing their hatred for him. A smile slowly crawls upon of The Viper as he opens his eyes. He walks to the left, and climbs up the stairs. He gets into the ring, and heads directly to corner closer to the announcer table. He gets up onto the second ropes, and does his signature pose as the spotlight beams down upon him.

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Tenor

Randy's limelight is cut short by....

A mixed reaction swirls around the arena as Eli Drake walks out onto the stage full of energy.

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 NfAX5j

He begins walking down the ramp, and he sees a fan who has their hand out for a high five. He walks over to that fan, and starts going for the high five then puts his hand down quickly.

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 0IsqZD

He continues walking down the ramp walks to the right side of the ring, and hops on the apron. He looks to the crowd as a swarm of reactions bursts through the crowd. He finally steps into the ring, and gets into his respective corner ready to fight

Normal Match
XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 IsLNaC8 Vs Randy Orton

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017   XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 8:20 am

We return to the arena where the fans are going crazy, full of excitement with all that has shockingly happened tonight. The Undertaker getting almost cheated out of his title and possibly on the shelf at the hands of the ever so devious Bullet Club as the rid of a giant foe in their path. Ruby Riot getting her hands on the Women's Championship along with the Return of the Eater of Worlds, Bray Wyatt. This night so far has shocked the fans and has rocked XWL to the core with it's seismic changes in divisions and power, and this Canadian crowd was eating it up. Not a single fan had left their seats because of how unpredictable the results have been thus far and now that we are in the ending half of the show who knows what could happen. The fans tonight were rowdy, screaming their heads off and making their opinion known, this was probably one of the most hyped crowds in a while, and the mood was only about to get better. Business was about to pick up as Lillian Garcia stepped into the ring and a referee stepped in as well. The crowd began to scream and shout and as she was in the middle of the ring, the place got quiet, almost too quiet. Lillian raised the mic up to her mouth to announce the next match-up after the bell rings to grab attention.

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 RESEM52413Z

Lillian Garcia
This following contest is schedule for ONE FALL!

FANS
ONE FALL!!

Lillian Garcia
And it is for THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

The entire Air Canada Centre exploded in to cheers, which seemed unusual in a sort of way. And as they roared in approval, they only got louder and louder; it got so loud even the commentary team couldn't be heard through the television for the people at home, but this was only the beginning. The arena grew dark and something began to play on the titan tron. The Toronto crowd grew quiet to see film rolling on the screen before them. The picture showed a Kingdom, one that seemed at peace, but as the street looked clean, alley ways were filled with people in poverty, scrapping by to survive. The commoners and regulars pushed them around as they went by, and it was in an instant that a large amount of footsteps came from the alley. Flags were being raised high and a single man walked through a puddle and a reflection of long golden hair and trench coat followed by the covering by the footsteps of many soldiers.

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Cityscapewallpaper3803_1920x1080

The camera pans out to picture of the Kingdom's capital, and as it does a familiar voice sounds over it.

???
This place has seen better times.. Better leaders, less poverty, equality, but that passed long ago... This place has turned into something worse, can't you see? You are not serving a king in a monarchy, you have a DICTATOR AND A COWARD that will NEVER face his problems up front and will not hesitate to have you destroyed if you stand a threat...

The man continues to speak, it sound almost like he is giving a speech to someone, but who? As he continues to speak the footage rolls and shows these soldiers grow in numbers, and they weren't in the finest gear, no they looked like they have come from off the streets. They were run down, tired, but they seemed to have a common purpose. As they now made their way into the open, onto the streets they began to destroy the richest stores and businesses, but the march never halted. The camera shows the force still growing in number and moving towards the castle and one man was leading the charge.

???
Look at us... He shoved into the cracks of society with no chance of survival because he is scared of what we bring. His vision conflicts too much with ours and he has tried to get rid of us as he hides in that castle. TODAY THAT ALL CHANGES! This "King's" reign is going to be put to an end because we are going to rise out of the shadows. He can't get rid of us and he needs to be reminded that he NEVER will be able to get rid of us. Will you aid me?

At this moment it was ever so obvious who this person was, the leader, as the camera pans down to a flag that has the insignia of the Rated R Superstar, Edge. And as it pans down his face is revealed and he standing right in front of the castle and says one last thing.

EDGE
To reach the Emergence of a new era.

The Toronto crowd goes insane to the see the face of the hometown hero, the Public Enemy of XWL, The Rated R Superstar, The Best DAMN Wrestler, and as the segment ends, the screen goes completely black and the fans scream with approval and excitement. The crowd, heavily in favor of Edge,  begin chanting "Best-Damn-Wrest-ler" followed by five claps. In this darkness, the volume grew until the sound of trucks could be heard speeding through the arena. The sounds came from many directions, from off both sides of the stage and the Tron area. And then all of a sudden car lights are shinning through the mini tron. And from off the corners of the stage lights shined to the arena as well. A song began to fade in.

As the song begins the cars begin to rev their engines, the crowd is going nuts. Then all of a sudden when the song picks up all the cars charge into the arena at full speed, and one of the cars ram right through the mini tron. Following this many rebel looking people run onto the stage with machine guns a make a formation on the stage protecting the car up top of the ramp now. After this happens the car door opens. When the door opens, the crowd gets louder and louder as the lights rise to reveal the Rated R Superstar Edge. As Edge stepped to the middle of the ramp the look on his face was focused. He wasn't really thrown off by the fans, instead he actually embraced his home crowd for a moment while standing on top of the stage. As Edge got to the center of the ramp he stopped in his tracks. He plants one foot, and then the other and lowers his head. The crowd loses it and then Edge lifts his hands to the sky.

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 520155_1294146287099_480_300

When Edge raised his hands the rebels standing on top of the stage began to unload blank rounds into the sky in support of the Rated R Superstar. After this Edge began to look like he was going crazy as the fans went wild with him. The volume only got louder, and as it got to a point where it looked like it couldn't get any louder, it did. Edge pauses at the bottom of the ramp to take in the crowd and as he does the fans are reaching out to touch his hands. Edge jumps in place a few times before sprinting into the ring. Right after he slides in he goes for the ropes.

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 43b8d822cc3fc4203cb27da0120f2ba948a0eb5c_hq

As the crowd freaks out once more, Edge stands on the top rope and takes in the crowd, opening his arms to the cheers of a Toronto crowd. As he jumps off the middle rope a big grin comes across the face of Rated R Superstar and as his music dies down it is replaced with the chants of "You-ARE-Worthy" as Edge waits for Broken Matt. At this point Edge leans in the corner, all cool calm and collected as he waits with the crowd on his side for once.

The arena grows dark as the songs begins, and choir is now shown as the spotlight shines down upon as they are singing quitely building louder, and louder

.:Choir:.
whoa... whoa... whoA... WHOA.... WHOA...

The Broken King walks out onto the stage with his arms extended, and the World Heavyweight title around his waist.

I've got this curious fever
Crawling inside my veins
Sparks coming
Off of my fingers

Sparks of fire erupt from the hands of The Broken King as he laughs madly to himself. As the sparks abruptly stop he slowly brings down his hands as he scans the arena taking in the atmosphere.

And voices in my brain I
Feel like I've opened my eyes now
And nothing will be the same
I hear you
I see right through you

The Broken King unlatches the belt from around his waist

I'm master of the game

The Broken King raises his title high above his head, and looks down the ramp as he sees Edge waiting for him. A slight smirk of confidence crosses the face of The Broken King.

Maybe I'm full of demons
Maybe I'm all divine
They're talking and I believe them
Believe them when they say

The Broken King places the title on his shoulder as he begins walk down the ramp. Some fans are audible yelling DELETE. DELETE. DELETE.

I have the power
I could be the hero
I could be the villain

He stops dead in his tracks in the midway point of the ramp, and begins doing his signature DELETE taunt as he looks upon Edge.

It doesn't really matter

A big portion of the fans begin booing showing their hatred for The Broken King. He looks around with a big smile om his face as he knows he is going to prove that he is the greatest of all space, and time.

I have the power
The whole world at my feet
And your life in my hands
My finger on the trigger

The Broken King begins walking once again towards the ring

I have the power
I'm higher on the fire that's inside of me
It's impossible to stop me

I have the power
Don't try to defy me
Don't try to be the enemy
No you don't wanna be
I have the power...

The Broken King now stands before the ring.

Day by day I'm getting stronger
And I'm not afraid to fall
Thick skinned I'm smarter and faster

The Broken King walks to his left, and looks at the steel steps before ascending them.

It's supernatural
One by one gather believers

The Broken King smiles as he gazes into his kingdom seeing the defiant Edge standing opposite side of the ring.

Building an empire
Take prisoners conquering leaders
Whatever I desire

He gets into the ring, and walks straight over to Edge holding the belt high over his head. He walks backwards, and the ref walks over getting the title from The Broken King. He hands it over, and backs up into his corner. As the ref stands in the middle of the ring displaying the title to the camera as the bell sounds for the match to begin.

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 UiO1nae

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017   XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:17 pm

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 S0vSTBP

As Emergence comes into its next segment the lights dim down. The titantron lights up with the entrance video of Bad News Barrett.

The lights come back on now as Barrett walks out onto the stage with a smug smirk on his face. He knows JBL is scared, and this match will be a walk in the park. He looks through the crowd of cheering and booing fans. Finally after a few moments of crowd scanning he begins to make his way down the ramp.

{Mauro Ranallo}
And here he is Corey, a former Intercontinental Champion, and one pissed off brit, Bad News Barrett. He looks ready for this match tonight and his chance to get ahold of JBL. We received word that earlier tonight, Barrett had a talk with Our GM Layla about the possibility of JBL running away, and it official that this match isn't now a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

{Corey Graves}
Well Mauro he better be ready because JBL is no push over. Barrett knows that first hand having been beaten by the Wrestling God multiple times. And asking for a falls count anywhere? That's a huge mistake on Barrett's part.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Almost all of which have been with the help of the Cabinet Corey, while Barrett on the other hand has beaten JBL all by himself. And last week JBL did all the running, I've never know Barrett to run from a fight.

{Corey Graves}
A win is a win Mauro, but you wouldn't understand that because you've probably never won anything in your life. And as for JBL stepping away, he had more important things to do with his time than being blindsided by some deranged criminal.

{Mauro Ranallo}
We'll just have to agree to disagr.....what the hell?!

The camera pans back to show what Mauro is so surprised about and there it is. Barrett has made it to the bottom of the ramp. He's looking around the screaming crowd thinking it's all for him, but sadly that's not the case. For running down the ramp is none other that the Wrestling God, JBL. JBL throws his forearm into Barrett back, causing him to stumble forward and bend over. JBL grabs hold to Barrett and uses his strength to toss him into the steel steps shoulder first. Barrett let's out a cry of pain as JBL looks on, with a look on his face showing he is happy with himself.

{Mauro Ranallo}
What is going on here? What does JBL think he's doing?

{Corey Graves}
I'll tell you exactly what he's doing Mauro. Getting payback for last week when Barrett broke into the Cabinets personal locker room and assaulted JBL.

{Mauro Ranallo}
But we have a match scheduled for tonight between these two.

{Corey Graves}
We will still have one between them Mauro, but I'm not sure it'll be a real "match" instead of a beat down.

Barrett has now rolled around on the ground and is laid out next to the steps. The look in JBL's eyes shows he's not done here yet. He looks at the steps that Barrett was just slammed into seeing the top half has almost toppled off the bottom half. The gears in JBL's mind begins turning. You can see in his eyes he has a plan, and it's not good for Barrett. JBL grabs the top half of the steps and pushes them off onto the ground.

He turns back to Barrett who is on his hands and knees trying to stand, but before he is even given the chance JBL grabs him, shoving Barrett's head between his legs. JBL looks around the crowd of screaming fans before raising Barrett's body into the air and slamming him down, back first into the steel steps via a hellacious powerbomb. The smack of steel against skin can be heard through the arena as can the scream of pain from Barrett. The crowd cringed at the sight and sound of what just transpired. JBL happy with himself now realizes it's time to end this.

He grabs hold to Barrett, picking him and and rolling him into the ring under the bottom rope. JBL slides into the ring telling the referee to "ring the bell". The referee looks at JBL and then Barrett on the ground. The referee tells him "I can't allow this match to happen, look at him. He probably can't even stand up." JBL now angry grabs the referee by the collar of his shirt yelling "ring that damn bell or I'll snap you in half with a clothesline from hell you son of a bitch." The referee being bullied, signals for the bell to be rung. JBL turns back to Barrett but his eyes almost pop out of his head. How could this be? Barrett has made it back to his feet using the ropes and signals for JBL to "bring it".

{Mauro Ranallo}

Barrett has JBL up Corey, this is the end for the Wrestling God!

{Corey Graves}
No, it can't end like this. A mortal can beat a Wrestling God!

Barrett smiles into the crowd. He knows he has this match won. He will finally get to put an end to his reign of terror here in XWL. But he takes too long to pull the trigger, for JBL squirms until he drops down to the ground onto his feet behind Barrett before he punches Barrett in the back. Barrett stumbles forward as he turns around just in time to see JBL running through the curtain to the backstage area. Barrett follows behind him.

Barrett continues to knee JBL in the gut. JBL backs up until he is leaning against the wall. Barrett ready to finish this grabs one of JBLs arms and pulls him...INTO A BULL HAMMER...BUT NO! JBL ducks under it just in time to dodge the bull hammer. He grabs Barrett and shoves his head between his legs and picks him up for the POWERBOMB.....BUT NO! Barrett powers out of JBLs grip, slithers to the ground, quickly turns JBL around, AND DROPS HIM WITH A BULL HAMMER! He drops to his knees and leans in for the pin.....BUT IS GRABBED FROM BEHIND. The camera looks up to show Virgil and Ric Flair standing above Barrett, holding him from attempting the pin. Suddenly they begin throwing punches and kicks at him. Barrett tries to fight back but it's just too much. Eventually he falls to the ground as they continue to attack him.

Barrett lays there unable to do anything  as these to pawns in JBLs chess game continue their beatdown. They finally end this assault as Ric grabs hold to Virgil and points at JBL and saying "help him up so he can finish this." Virgil nods and walks to JBL to help him up as Ric picks up Barrett. As Barrett stands, Ric holds him in place for JBL to end this match. JBL finally gets back to his feet with the help of Virgil, now realizing just what they've done for him. He looks over and sees Ric holding Barrett and realizes this is it. His moment to put an end to Barrett. He runs at him swing his arm back and attempting the Clothesline from Hell...And it connects...WITH RIC FLAIR! Barrett somehow broke Rics grip just in time to jump out of the way, and before JBL could stop he snapped Ric Flair in half. Virgil runs at Barrett, but is met with a BULL HAMMER!

Virgil falls to the ground now unconscious. Barrett turns around to see Ric also unconscious on the ground. But that's not all. He also sees JBL running down the hallway towards the parking lot. Barrett fed up with all this running quickly follows him.

Barrett runs into the parking lot, but JBL is nowhere to be found. Barrett begins cautiously walking through the area looking for his prey. He continues to make his way around the parking lot peeking around cars until finally he spots it. JBL's limousine. This has to be where he's hiding. Barrett walks towards the limo, a smile now upon his face, as he prepares to end this match once and for all. As he get closer he reaches to open the doors, but is angered to find that they are locked. He tugs on the door a little harder but it simply won't budge. He kicks the door in anger and begins to look around for something to use to get into the limo. Eventually he notices a tire iron sitting on a cart of tools. He grabs it and walks back to the limousine before rearing it back and.....

{???}
Don't you dare you son of a bitch!

Barrett stops mid swing and turns around to see JBL standing behind him. JBL's face quickly turning from anger to fear as he just realized he revealed himself. Barrett sadisticly smiles with the tire iron in hand. JBL begins back up pleading with Barrett "please don't do this, you don't have to do this" but Barrett ignores them. JBL backs up but is stopped by a wall. Barrett has him right where he wants him. Barrett swings the tire iron and it connects!.....WITH THE WALL.

JBL ducked just in time to miss the hit. The tire iron hit the wall so hard it seems to have hurt Barrett's hand, for he drops it to the ground. JBL seeing this as his opportunity begins wildly throwing left and right hooks at Barrett. Some of them connect with very few being deflected as Barrett puts his hands up in an attempt to shield himself. Barrett begins backing up until he is eventually left with nowhere to go as he backs up onto JBL's limousine.

JBL grabs Barrett and throws him onto the hood of the limousine with a sadistic look upon his face. He climbs onto the hood before picking Barrett up to his feet. JBL grabs Barrett by the hair and points at his face as he yells "your nothing, you hear me? Nothing. You honestly thought you could beat a Wrestling God? It's time to put those fantasies to rest son." JBL shoves Barrett's head between his legs, this time immediately picking up Barrett I tot he air. But Barrett suddenly comes back to life. He begins punching JBL in the head. Finally Barrett drops in front of JBL before picking him up. Barrett wasting no time WASTELANDS JBL STRAIGHT THROUGH THE LIMOUSINE SUNROOF!

Barrett looks through the broken glass to see the damage he just cause. However that maneuver took every bit of momentum he had left. He lays on top of the limo as a few minutes pass by. Finally Barrett begins moving. He rolls off the roof of the limo onto the ground landing on his feet. He leans against the limousine for some support but is shocked when suddenly the limo door swings open. A few seconds pass before you can see JBL crawling on all fours out of the limousine onto the ground, his back covered with shards of glass and blood.

Barrett shocked by the determination of the "Wrestling God". But nevertheless he still hates the mans guts. He walks towards JBL, who is now on his knees pleading for mercy but his pleads are ignored. Barrett makes it to JBL, grabbing him to pick him up when.....LOW BLOW! Barrett grabs his groin area and falls to his knees before hitting the ground as JBL sits there laughing. JBL uses the limousine to make it back to his feet before he grabs Barrett and picks him up. JBL looks from Barrett then to the limousine before smiling, obviously having a plan to end this. He grabs Barrett by the back of the neck before tuning towards the limo and SMASHING HIS HEAD THROUGH THE GLASS...BUT WAIT, it's JBL who went headfirst through the window. Somehow Barrett managed to reverse it tossing JBL into it before he was put through it. JBL lays in the windowsill, waist down hanging out.

Barrett however instead of going for the pin walks towards the front door of the limousine and opens it. A few seconds pass before a "pop" is heard and the truck swings open. Barrett walks now towards the back of the limousine, ignoring JBL's lifeless body, which is still in the windowsill. He searches in the truck for a moment but the camera is unable to see inside. But finally he seems to find what he was looking for, as a huge smile grows onto his face. He pulls out none of than what seems to be his signature weapon...a sledgehammer!

He takes it out eyeing it then eyeing JBL m. But then confusion is in everyone's mind as Barrett does something completely unexpected. He snaps the sledgehammer right next to the head of the tool. He tosses the wooden handle to the ground. Then everything comes together. Everyone realizes why he snapped the hammer in half. He begins to roll down his elbow pad before placing the head of the sledgehammer on his elbow and rolling the pad back over it, now ready to finally finish this once and for all. He goes to JBLs lifeless body, and pulls him out of the windowsill to reveal his bloody face now also full of glass shards. Barrett smiles at the sight of pain on JBL's face.

Barrett rears back his elbow for the Bull Hammer.....CRASH.....blood begins running down Barrett's face now as glass pieces are stuck in his head. While Barrett was so focused on winning this match, he hadn't realized that JBL had a bottle of champagne in his hand that he grabbed from inside the limousine. Barrett falls to the ground. As JBL looks down at him, more pissed than we have seen him before. He looks around at the carnage around the limousine, then he notices it. The handle to the sledgehammer. He picks it up and examines it, looking around for the head of it, but can't seem to find it. Eventually he realizes that the handle will just have to do.

He walks towards Barrett, lifting up the handle, before swinging it down onto the bare back of Barrett. Screams can be heard down the hallway as wood meets skin with every swing. After about 10-11 swing JBL tosses the handle, as he has worn himself out. He backs up onto the limousine just watching Barrett roll around on the floor. JBL takes a few steps off the limo before he begins to motion for Barrett to stand and get to his feet. He watching him, like predator with prey. Watching every move he makes.

Finally Barrett makes it back to his feet, JBL Wasting no time runs at Barrett, swings his arm back, and.....BULL HAMMER!!! Somehow Barrett managed to lift his arm just in time to connect a Bull Hammer right to JBLs skull. JBL falls back to the ground, unconscious as Barrett falls to the ground a mere few feet away from him. He has exhausted every bit of energy he had. The two men lay there until Barrett flips onto his stomach. You can see the determination in his eyes. He crawls to Barrett, every inch feeling like a mile. Barrett put his arm over JBLs chest...

3!!!

You can hear the crowd blow up as the referee calls for the end of the match as Barrett has finally done it. He rolls off the "Wrestling God" and lays next to him, unable to move. This has been the hardest match he, and JBL have ever been in. And he just got a well deserved victory. He lays there next to JBL, both men in a pool of blood, yet a smile comes upon Barrett's face, as he's finally put down the "Wrestling God". Emergence fades into its next segment.

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017   XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:56 pm

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Blu9HpF

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017   XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:30 pm

Emergence returns from a quick advertisement break and the members of the XWL Universe within this arena tonight begin to get giddy, they know that all the matches that was listed on this card have concluded, all but ONE, and arguably the biggest one of them all, not just in the sheer stature of what's on the line in this match, but also due to the fact that this is monster vs destroyer, two behemoths going at it, pride at stake, and the Intercontinental Championship on the line, it doesn't get much bigger than this folks, and the fans know it, but before they can continue to ponder just how important this main event is...

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU

The powerful sounding music would blast out of the speakers -- the entire arena would shake from the sound of the music as THE MONSTER AMONG MEN would appear on the stage. The entire arena would shake as he steps out onto the stage -- looking different than before. The black lamb mask that was attached to his face was no more. It has been gone, replaced with a look of a monster. A growl leaving his mouth as he stands there -- his entire body language, his presence told the world -- that he was ready for what he had to do tonight to walk out the victor.

XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Tenor

Looking forward -- right down to the ring -- this was his land now -- and everything was now his for the taking. Braun Strowman would stare right at the ring as he walks down the ramp. Thudding his way down as he never takes his eyes of the ring. He would stare forward as he slowly walked to the steps. Taking his time -- each step almost shaking the entire ring itself as he walked up the steps and onto the apron. One leg brought over the ropes and landing within the ring -- the other following as the MONSTER didn't even have to push the ropes down as he stood there. He was breathing heavily as he looked forward -- pacing the ring as if he was some sort of wild animal as he snapped his fingers -- a microphone was quickly presented to him as his fingers wrapped tightly around it and he started to chuckle.

When I returned I told you all -- that this company was mine for the taking. You all laughed. You all insulted me. You all thought it was not possible -- but whose laughing now? I have laid waste to everyone that has come before me. I have slaughtered your heroes -- and your villains. It matters not what it is in your heart -- good or bad -- I will crush all who stand before me. Samoa Joe thought he could be the one to stop me -- and he failed. I picked him up as if he were a child and I slammed him easily down -- again and again -- until he could not get back. I took Samoa Joe in my arms and I squeezed the fight and the life out of him. He defeated him. I have bested him already. I beat Samoa Joe so badly that he has not been seen since. In the grave or not -- he is not here -- I made sure of that. So I demand that the title be given to me. I have earned it. Samoa Joe likes to say he is unbeatable -- but I proved him wrong when I stomped him down and left him in a pile. I am the only unbeatable monster here and my road is at an end -- I demand the title be given to me now -- I have earned it. All have fallen to me -- none can stop me. I am the monster among men -- I am the destroyer of Samoa Joe -- I am your champion.

As Strowman finishes his sentence the lights in the arena fade away to darkness as smoke begins to consume the stage area. The titantron comes to life with what appears to be a live video feed of the parking lot which is currently occupied by a 2 semis that carry the stage setup from event to event, and a few rental cars that the superstars have used to get to the venue tonight. At first glance? it seems like a quiet and normal parking garage, but off in the distance a sound can be heard, a distinct sound that every man and women is no stranger too, a siren, but not just "A" siren, multiple sirens can be heard quickly closing in upon this once quiet parking garage. The camera zooms in on the entrance way to the parking garage as the sirens can be heard approaching at a rapid rate, within seconds reflections of the police vehicles red and blue lightbars and be seen flashing off of the concrete walls near the street entrance, the first vehicle a Chevy Impala Police cruiser belonging to the RCMP or Royal Canadian Mounted Police force makes a left turn into the garage from street level with it's siren blazing and lights flashing, soon afterwards the next vehicle in what now appears to be a convoy of sorts makes the turn into the garage, this time a Crown Victoria police cruiser also with RCMP markings displayed on it. 4 more RCMP cruisers follow suit by turning into the garage before a large blacked out armored RCMP Swat vehicle makes the turn into the garage with it's lightbars also lit up. The vehicle convoy makes it's way down to the area where the parking garage connects with the backstage area before halting, the mounties dismount their cruisers and form 2 solid lines on each side of the their vehicles.

RCMP Swat officers dismount their armored vehicle and make their way to the back of it, the camera view isn't in much of a position to give us an idea of what they're up too but before long we have a pretty good idea of it. 2 of the Swat officers makes their way around the armored vehicle and they can be seen rolling something that we can't quite make out yet, suddenly one of the officers yells "MOVE OUT" and the RCMP Mounties in their 2 line formation begin to make their way into the backstage area as they follow the pathway that leads to the ring. The camera feed cuts off as the Mounties make their way out onto the stage and down onto the ramp, the 2 line of Mounties secure each side of the stage and ramp leaving the smoky stage and whatever the Swat officers were seen rolling out as the only 2 mysteries left to be solved currently, but something tells me we're about to get an answer to that as the 2 Swat officers make their way out from behind the curtain, the only problem is? whatever they have between the 2 of them? whatever object they were rolling in the parking garage? it can't be seen due to the darkness of the arena and the fact that whatever it is, is lying directly in the middle of a smokescreen.

The fans erupt at the sound of the theme of the destroyer amidst the darkness and smoky atmosphere of the arena, the normally yellow and green titantron of Samoa Joe is replaced by Godzilla rising from the bottom of the tron to the center of it and staring directly into the hearts and minds of the XWL Universe before letting out his signature scream perfectly on cue with the song causing a new set of fiery blue flame style trons to appear on the screen with Samoa Joe "The Destroyer" displayed prominently in the center of it in a orange flame style font to contrast with the fiery blue background. 1 of the Swat officers grabs something out of his pocket and uses whatever it is in the smoke, he pulls something back and the smoke begins to fade slightly revealing that the object they pulled out of the back of the Swat vehicle and rolled through the arena was none other than a cage on on wheels and within seconds THE DESTROYER Samoa Joe steps out from that cage to an extremely raucous reaction from this Toronto crowd. Joe is in an white and black prisoner jumpsuit and appears to be handcuffed and shackled leaving fans to wonder, just how in the hell is gonna wrestle this main event? is he still in custody after the events that unfolded 2 weeks ago on Anarchy? but if that's the case? why has he been extradited to Canada? and why is he here tonight? those questions are quickly put to rest when Joe uses his strength to pull his arms apart with all his might and subsequently shatter the handcuffs to pieces, Joe uses his now free hands grab the leg shackles and forcefully rip them off before tossing them into the crowd. Last but not least, Joe rips off the prisoner jumpsuit revealing a black and blue attire before making his way down the ramp flanked by Mounties from the RCMP on each side of him, Joe walks up the steps and out on to the apron where he raises his hand to the fans, he turns and enters the ring where he proceeds to throw up the "shaka" and it is now clear that we're moments away from the 1st ever Intercontinental Championship pay per view main event in XWL history!!!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017   XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:35 pm

Another fantastic show guys, congrats to the new champions and everyone for putting in a great effort. Here we go again with the PPV awards. If some people aren't familiar with this allow me to explain we have categories where you the members submit your write-in votes for each. You can vote for yourself if you truly believe yours is most deserving, but otherwise, we ask that you not.

Male Competitor of The PPV
Female Competitor of The PPV
Match of The PPV
Promo of The PPV
Shocker of The PPV
Feud of The PPV

The winners of each category will become nominees for next year's Slammy Awards. Please message David with your picks! You have until 9PM EST Thursday to submit your votes, we appreciate your participation!
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017   XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:38 pm

Well I believe a congratulations is In order.....

Gongrats to Stunner, Fro, and Young, for all winning the championship. Almost all the titles changed hands (fuck you lazy, you'll never loose that belt) but also congrats to everyone else. Great show guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017   XWL Emergence:  9/4/2017  -  9/18/2017 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2