Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

im new here this look interesting

Go down 
+2
P.R Son
ReignsRKO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ReignsRKO
New Talent
ReignsRKO

im new here this look interesting Empty
PostSubject: im new here this look interesting   im new here this look interesting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 10:47 am

i got asked to check this league out and it looks interesting do i have to have 3 people cause if not im happy with these 2

GamerTag: SandmanRKO
Superstar Elias Samson
Schedule: Australia time before 4-30pm/after 12am sunday to friday
Finishers: Rolling Cutter/ Diving Elbow drop 3
Signatures: Swinging neckbreaker 3/ Jumping Knee Strike 5

GamerTag: SandmanRKO
Superstar Name Kelly Kelly
Schedule: Australia time before 4-30pm/after 12am sunday to friday
Finishers: K@/ Fameouser 1
Signatures: Handsping back Strike/ Sit out facebuster 3
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: im new here this look interesting   im new here this look interesting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 11:56 am

Hey, welcome to the league! We're happy you got asked to check us out, we've been around for a good while, going on our tenth year in November. You don't have to be three, or even two be whatever you're comfortable being. A couple things, Elias, and Kelly will be caws so your overalls for them will be an 80 for Elias, and 75 for Kelly.  Over time through promoing, and doing your matches you'll be able to raise that overall through our overall system which I can explain if you need me to but the information is around the site.

The card is already finalized for today, but after moving some things around I'm able to book Elis if you'd like a match this week that is, that's totally up to you. Kelly, however, will have to wait a week as everyone in the division that could be booked is. But you don't have to be booked on a show to post a promo so maybe instead you could use this week for her to do a return promo? She's a former Miss Money in The Bank, the first ever in XWL that is, and the inaugural Divas Champion, it's been about 4 or 5 years since she was last in XWL. Just for a bit of information for ya there.

Please be sure to read over the match rules, there's not difficult to follow but we do have an outline of things you should/shouldn't do. A big thing is everyone is allowed resiliency level 1, all other levels of it are banned. As well as our two finisher win condition, where you must do AT LEAST two finishers before you can end a match off your finisher, you can pin on your second finisher. But yeah if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, my skype is chefdavemichael, a lot of us communicate through that (chat not video) so add me on there or shoot me a PM.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: im new here this look interesting   im new here this look interesting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 12:40 pm

Hell yeah man I'm glad you decided to sign up, like I told you on Xbox it'll be a shit ton of fun when you really start getting into it.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: im new here this look interesting   im new here this look interesting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 6:09 pm

imagohard2nite wrote:
Hell yeah man I'm glad you decided to sign up, like I told you on Xbox it'll be a shit ton of fun when you really start getting into it.

Unless you get booked against gohard.

Jk
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: im new here this look interesting   im new here this look interesting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 6:49 pm

^
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: im new here this look interesting   im new here this look interesting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Names Raeshawn, everyone calls me lazy though. In your opponent this week. Send me a pm if you have any questions. My Gt Animental513. Looking forward to having a good match
Back to top Go down
ReignsRKO
New Talent
ReignsRKO

PostSubject: Re: im new here this look interesting   im new here this look interesting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 3:10 pm

i read the rules theres way to many to remember lol! but i think i can keep up ill have to fix my choosen people as they are not 80 and 75 as required but should be easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im new here this look interesting   im new here this look interesting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im new here this look interesting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Archives :: Past Contracts-
Jump to: