Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal

Go down 
+2
Sable
Kyle
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Empty
PostSubject: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Gamertag: GAMESHARQ
Time Zone: EST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:42 pm

hey im Pats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Welcome to XWL.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey man, it's Fn from IGN. Be sure to read over all the rules oh and if you have msn or yahoo, let me know please.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:55 pm

I don't have MSN or Yahoo, but I can download it if I need to.
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Welcome to XWL. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:00 pm

GAMESHARQ wrote:
Please DL Msn if you can. Both myself and the owner, use and are on it, constantly. That's how, we keep in touch with members, especially new ones, who have questions. Oh, and just in case, read up on all the rules. Including ones for caws, because it's got rules about moveset changes for in-game stars. If you need any help, just shoot me a pm on here or something. When you got msn, let me know and I'll add you.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:24 pm

I recognize the name "GAMESHARQ" from somewhere... anyways, welcome to XWL
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Vice wrote:

Good or bad?

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:29 pm

E/T wrote:
Vice wrote:

Good or bad?

Shocked

idk... Just the name, I've seen it before in some league
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:38 pm

GAMESHARQ wrote:
Getting either of those would help, (MSN is more commonly used by people here) because a lot of us talk using MSN and if you have questions it'll probably be easier for you to ask using it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:13 pm

BTW this is ewantu hes just using a fake ip so you guys dont know its him

:run:

troll

-AVeryGoodDude1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:15 pm

ARandomAssGuest wrote:

troll

-AVeryGoodDude1
Really AVG, and you want to get let back? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:16 pm

RCP wrote:
ARandomAssGuest wrote:

troll

-AVeryGoodDude1
Really AVG, and you want to get let back? Rolling Eyes

i say feed him to Red and if he somehow wins (fairly) then he should be brought back
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:45 am

Welcome to XWL. Feel free to contact me, E/T, Gazza, Ash, or Fn if you need any help.

Stay away from that Zander, a.k.a. Dwayne Johnson guy though.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:57 am

Thanks everybody for the welcome.

I've downloaded MSN and my email is gamesharq@hotmail.com in case anyone wants to add me.

I am looking forward to some matches. I'm not the best at this game, so hopefully there are other amateur players here who I can face.

Last edited by GAMESHARQ on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:18 am

GAMESHARQ wrote:

I've downloaded MSN and my username is also GAMESHARQ in case anyone wants to add me.

I am looking forward to some matches. I'm not the best at this game, so hopefully there are other amateur players here who I can face.

Once again, Welcome. But for MSN you have to add someone via email, not username. If you want to add me my MSN Email is austinhogan@live.com.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:14 am

GAMESHARQ wrote:

I've downloaded MSN and my email is gamesharq@hotmail.com in case anyone wants to add me.

No worries man, you'll improve over time. I'm more than willing to have some fun matches with you, to get you used to the rules and how everyone plays. I hope you enjoy your time here man. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:51 am

If you have someone who will be Demolition and LOD with you, and you two are great as both teams, you might just become my favorite two people in XWL. I'm a major Demolition and LOD mark, so I welcome you to XWL, even though I'm inactive around here for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:39 pm

When will I find out which roster I am on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:44 pm

GAMESHARQ wrote:
When will I find out which roster I am on?
This Sunday 2 cards will be posted, one for Breakdown and one for Redemption. You'll have one of your superstars on each show, and they'll be listed on the match card. So check both because you'll be on them both, then you'll stay on them for every week with that superstar from then on. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:16 am

Penguin wrote:
Welcome to XWL. Feel free to contact me, E/T, Gazza, Ash, or Fn if you need any help.

Stay away from that Zander, a.k.a. Dwayne Johnson guy though.

I should be offended but tbh he's probably right.

Welcome to XWL Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:28 pm

I noticed that Mark Henry is on the available list now. Can I change my Animal pick to Mark Henry?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:29 pm

GAMESHARQ wrote:
I noticed that Mark Henry is on the available list now. Can I change my Animal pick to Mark Henry?
Should be fine but an admin will let you know if someone has reserved him or not but this'll probably be approved. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Pretty sure this will be okay, got to contact the other Admins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal   Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for Demolition Ax and Road Warrior Animal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next