Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread

Go down 
+6
Shug
TheKrzyOne
Austin
TheFilthParade
Ash
Bronzeh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Superstar: The Brian Kendrick

Last edited by Jerry on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Jerry wrote:
Ash wrote:
you've been a lot of people recently Embarassed , if one of us accepts you're not going to switch in a couple of weeks are you? Embarassed

This is my third switch. So I can't switch for another 6 months Razz

Now if only we could get Vice & NJ to understand that rule....
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Are you trying to say that the three switch rule is just for show, and that the people who caused its inception are the ones who break it anyway?

RCP wrote:
ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
I'm only 12, I'm gonna have to take it like a man and move on.
Flight from Jamaica to Jerry's house would be pretty expensive too. coffee
It's a good thing I don't live in Jamaica then. coffee
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:59 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
Are you trying to say that the three switch rule is just for show, and that the people who caused its inception are the ones who break it anyway?

That is what I am saying. I wish I could be the one to enforce this rule.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Shuggz wrote:
ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Shuggz wrote:

That is what I am saying. I wish I could be the one to enforce this rule.
So you'd enforce the rule and not get rid of it? You don't get my vote. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:04 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Shuggz wrote:

RCP wrote:
ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
I'm only 12, I'm gonna have to take it like a man and move on.
Flight from Jamaica to Jerry's house would be pretty expensive too. coffee
It's a good thing I don't live in Jamaica then. coffee
1. How do you really enforce it though lol. If you say no to switching the person will just be bored and not promo or anything anyways. Razz

2. You are from Jamaica tho. Evan grin
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:07 pm

RCP wrote:

1. How do you really enforce it though lol. If you say no to switching the person will just be bored and not promo or anything anyways. Razz

Well they shouldn't pick up people that they're not sure about. It's annoying to see somebody get taken, to have 2 matches and promos, then to get dropped a month later. It's pointless.

The point of the rule is to make people think about who they're taking and not just do it out of impulse, if they fuck that up THREE TIMES, then they deserve to be stuck with somebody.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Take a stand Shiggz, don't let these damn people get away with that nonsense. These admins have gone soft, show 'em how it's done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:34 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Take a stand Shiggz, don't let these damn people get away with that nonsense. These admins have gone soft, show 'em how it's done.
No u. wtf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Shuggz wrote:
RCP wrote:

Well they shouldn't pick up people that they're not sure about. It's annoying to see somebody get taken, to have 2 matches and promos, then to get dropped a month later. It's pointless.

The point of the rule is to make people think about who they're taking and not just do it out of impulse, if they fuck that up THREE TIMES, then they deserve to be stuck with somebody.

I'm glad that I found the three ppl I'm sure of now that this is being brought up lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Jerry wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
RCP wrote:

I'm glad that I found the three ppl I'm sure of now that this is being brought up lol
Lol change your superstars while you can. Wink
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Jerry wrote:

You're sure of being Brian Kendrick? lolz. See you in a week when you drop him. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:41 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Jerry wrote:

You're sure of being Brian Kendrick? lolz. See you in a week when you drop him. plain mischief:
Coming from the guy who uses Chavo. elephant
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:42 pm

I've been Chavo for years tho, so I'm not sure where you were going with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:01 am

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Jerry wrote:

but I can't cause I used both my switches mischief
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:24 am

Jerry wrote:
ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Jerry wrote:

Nah I think you can squeeze out one quick switch before Shiggz takes charge. You best be quick, tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:41 am

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Jerry wrote:
ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Jerry wrote:

Nah I think you can squeeze out one quick switch before Shiggz takes charge. You best be quick, tho.

Maybe I should switch Beth for Bourne
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:54 am

Welp, in that case I'm dropping Jillian for Beth. Someone make my roster card, plz.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:06 am

Shuggz wrote:
RCP wrote:

Alright, I've been really quiet and understanding about this whole aspect, but it's time I speak up. RCP, I completely see where you're coming from, I can understand how people become bored of someone and want to switch. HOWEVER, when I made the rule (Yes that was me along with Shuggz), I did not mean think for one second it would be abused the way it's been. Yes, it has been abused, there's no way you can't say it hasn't. The fact of the matter is this.. I implemented this ruling, to allow people to switch when they can't enjoy a character anymore, want someone they've wanted for a long time etc.

HOWEVER (again) when I also made the ruling, I was adamant about the no switching after you use up three for six months. The reason being is, this place, is supposed to be fun. Not, just for you guys but, for us too. When we hear you guys are bored, and want to switch, that's fine. When you pick someone up though, and say "oh I won't drop them I love them" only to turn around and drop them for someone else, that's like a slap in our faces. Especially, if you've used up all three. Thus, why the six month rule was put in place. Sure, six months may seem harsh but, it's only because when you switch, we want you to be SURE of what you're doing. You have no clue, how frustrating it is, to have to make roster card, after roster card, sometimes within days of each other because the person is "bored". How hard is it, to sit back and think "oh gee, I'm getting tired of this person but, I'm on my last switch, I better think about this, so I don't screw up and regret it.

Yes, "sticking" them with that star or stars, for six months, may seem harsh but, it's not when the rule is being ignored. When I put that rule into effect, EVERYONE agreed to it and now, it's been abused to the point where it's like a giant fuck you to my face. How hard is it, to on your last switch, really think before you do it? Don't you guys want someone you KNOW you'll enjoy, compared to picking them up, because you think you will or you think it'll be fun? It's not that hard at all. Hell, I've been my same people for years. I've only switched a few times. However, when I've done it, I've thoroughly thought about it before dropping them. Just look at what I did with MVP, I was bored as ****, ready to drop him but, a heel turn and a feud with Zander changed all that. Then, that got me into another feud with Ash, which worked out great. However, much like you guys, I became bored and wanted to switch but, the thing is, I actually thought about all the positives and negatives of switching before I even did it. Now, I'm happier than I've ever been.

Seriously, when I say we want you guys to enjoy this place, I mean it. However, it's no fun for us, to let you switch then become bored and complain if the person wasn't as great as you expected. That's why, it's on us as much as it is you. You guys knew when I made the rule, what "wait six months and it resets" entailed, and EVERYONE agreed. So, with the agreement, I expected people to honor that, but so far, it's been a giant **** you with constant arguments like this, and people unhappy because it wasn't what they thought. Honestly guys, it's not that hard, to sit and try and be one person, while really thinking, on who you want. I did it for the longest time you can even ask Zander, before I picked up Austin, you guys shouldn't be having this much trouble with this, when you accepted and knew the rules way back when.

At the most, the only thing I would consider, would be changing the limit to 3 months but, even then you guys are supposed to THINK about who you want before picking them up. It's no fun for you, and it's definitely not fun for us, if you're unhappy but, there's gotta be a middle ground here, to where you'll understand why the rules in place, and you'll follow it. Sorry, if this is an eyesore, essay or whatever you wanna call it but, I've sat back and kept my mouth shut for a long time and I'm not gonna have this questioned anymore. If you want to discuss this further, please do it over msn with me, nowhere else.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:26 am

lol stop switching kyle
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 am

Adam wrote:
lol stop switching kyle

lol

Also...Breathe Kyle, breathe.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:51 am

Fn wrote:
:okay:

Oh and to be fair, I shouldn't have too, I'm not the only one annoyed with that it seems. Razz I've just held that in until now, so, it had to be said Razz

Those cap sensitive emotes can be a bitch. okay
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:52 am

SoZ wrote:
Fn wrote:
:okay:

Oh and to be fair, I shouldn't have too, I'm not the only one annoyed with that it seems. Razz I've just held that in until now, so, it had to be said Razz

Those cap sensitive emotes can be a bitch. okay
Yeah Razz I didn't know if it was with a capital, or lower, so I just guessed. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:55 am

I know but tbh Kyle....This is better left for someone else's thread not Jerry who does a fuck load as whoever he picks up. I can understand your views but Jerry tbh just wants to do all he can so he gets a little excited and picks up. He already said he's not going to ask to switch so there's no need for that rant to be directed at him at least. Some others maybe but that's just my take on it.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:57 am

E/T wrote:
I know but tbh Kyle....This is better left for someone else's thread not Jerry who does a fuck load as whoever he picks up. I can understand your views but Jerry tbh just wants to do all he can so he gets a little excited and picks up. He already said he's not going to ask to switch so there's no need for that rant to be directed at him at least. Some others maybe but that's just my take on it.

By "others" you mean Vice
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:02 am

Fn wrote:
All of that did not have to be said, and could have been condensed into a few sentences. You clearly just like to hear yourself talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread   Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jerry's Really Long TBK Contract Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next