Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for Rey Mysterio.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Contract for Rey Mysterio. Empty
PostSubject: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:28 pm

GamerTag: Maestro Cannon
Rey Mysterio
Heel/Face: Face
Schedule: Everyday, normally around a majority of the time.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Make sure you've read the rules, and Understand them all. If you have any questions feel free to PM me, E/T, Ash, Peguin or Fn.

Contract accepted, Welcome to XWL
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:31 pm

^

What he said, you're allowed to be two superstars and one diva as well just incase you wanted anyone else besides Rey, like Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Think I'll just stick with Rey for now until I get into the swing of things. Read and understand the rules, just wondering how much making works though? Is there a thread or something that explains how that works. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:34 pm

Cannon wrote:
Think I'll just stick with Rey for now until I get into the swing of things. Read and understand the rules, just wondering how much making works though? Is there a thread or something that explains how that works. Thanks guys.

Can you clarify what you are asking? Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:36 pm

I think he meant match making
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:36 pm

I did. Embarassed Didn't realise my mistake.

Like, how are the matches decided? and is it on specific days or can we have matches all the time or what? Sorry, I'm a complete noob to stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:37 pm

OH.

David, Gaz, Fn, Ash, and myself book the cards each week. Don't worry, you won't be booked against CM Punk, the World Champ, in your debut.

The deadline is posted with each card. You post your stuff in that thread by the deadline.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Yeah, New cards are up every Sunday, so they'll be a new one tomorrow. Where you'll have a set match against someone who should be in a simlar level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Ah right. Cheers lads. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Cannon wrote:
Ah right. Cheers lads. Looking forward to it.

Us too. Don't forget to promo. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:43 pm

No one mentioned this so I'll say it...

To actually do the match you just add your opponent and invite them to a private session to play your match. And often you'll have it recorded so you'll probably want to make it with manager for a recording person. When playing match also Redemption arena is RAW and Breakdown is Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Who made you mod? Evan grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Penguin wrote:
Who made you mod? Evan grin
middle
Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:49 pm

hey man welcome to XWL im Pats.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Mid Card
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Welcome to XWL! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:40 am

Welcome to XWL dude, you'll have a lot of fun here hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Rey Mysterio.   Contract for Rey Mysterio. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for Rey Mysterio.
Page 1 of 1