Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The Guru of Greatness, The Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatStrange1
Jobber
ThatStrange1

The Guru of Greatness, The Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness...  Empty
PostSubject: The Guru of Greatness, The Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness...    The Guru of Greatness, The Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness...  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:11 am

Gamertag: ThatStrange1

Superstar Name: John Morrison

Heel/Face: Face

Schedule: School is getting hectic so weekdays will always be hard to get stuff done, but weekends are a great time for me, unless I have something planned, then in which, I will inform David or Fn and try to get it done on the weekdays.

Reason for switching: I'm dropping John Cena (Adam is going to hate me) due to the fact that I just couldn't enjoy matches online with him and promos for him took me literally around +2 hours to get down. Hopefully, Morrison will be a much different story. I apologize for any inconvenience this might have or will cause. (Sorry Adam. You wouldn't have liked working with me anyway. "I'm never on", amirite?)

Smile
Back to top Go down
Vee is Me
New Talent
Vee is Me

The Guru of Greatness, The Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guru of Greatness, The Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness...    The Guru of Greatness, The Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness...  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:14 am

Superstar switch accepted. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com
ThatStrange1
Jobber
ThatStrange1

PostSubject: Re: The Guru of Greatness, The Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness...    The Guru of Greatness, The Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness...  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:19 am

Vee is Me wrote:
Superstar switch accepted. Smile

Sweet, thanks Vee.

The Guru of Greatness, The Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness...  Vlcsnap-2009-10-25-22h09m35s207
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guru of Greatness, The Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness...    The Guru of Greatness, The Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness...  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:15 am

Can't wait to see your promos as Morrison, TS1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guru of Greatness, The Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness...    The Guru of Greatness, The Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guru of Greatness, The Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Archives :: Past Contracts-
Jump to: