Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: The Status of Dean Ambrose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

XWL.com Exclusive: The Status of Dean Ambrose Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: The Status of Dean Ambrose   XWL.com Exclusive: The Status of Dean Ambrose Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:05 pm

*This video was submitted to XWL.com directly after last week's Anarchy. However, it is only now open to the public.*

We come to find Dean Ambrose sat on a box. He has his title to his side, laid on it, and looks quite exhausted. Earlier in the evening Dean had to face both members of J&J Security and then directly after was attacked by Seth Rollins and Finn Balor. Dean moves slightly, wincing, then looks at the camera.

XWL.com Exclusive: The Status of Dean Ambrose W2azvPL

[Dean Ambrose]
The doctors aren't being too friendly with me. They seem pretty determined that my ribs aren't going to let me compete next week, at least not if I want to walk into Cyber Slam. But I guess it makes sense right? I go through a table last week, and get the holy hell beaten out of me by Finn, just to eat a number of his fancy named finisher which I can't pronounce, just to get hit with another one the next week. I mean, he's not heavy, but after a while those things start to do some damage.

XWL.com Exclusive: The Status of Dean Ambrose CZSYpLE

[Dean Ambrose]
But it isn't like I care. Getting beat up is part of the fun. I hit you, you hit me, it's the way it goes. I've broken ribs before. Broken several bones before. Never stopped me from getting in that ring the next night and kicking some other kid around the ring. Been doing it for years, man. So what's going to stop me from doing it next week? I mean if Stephanie wants to place me in another handicap match then go for it, but I'm still walking out there and kicking someone's teeth down their throat.

XWL.com Exclusive: The Status of Dean Ambrose P8V7PoT

[Dean Ambrose]
Speaking, of kicking someone's teeth down their throat, can you believe Stephanie? She makes this big announcement about me having to face Seth, Finn or both of them as though it's an issue with me. I can't wait. The way I see it, I get to either beat Seth Rollins to a pulp, which he oh so deserves after all these years, I either get to get my hands back on Finn who stole one from me, or I get to beat the crap out of both of them? Where do I lose her Steph? Where is the bad side?

XWL.com Exclusive: The Status of Dean Ambrose CZSYpLE

[Dean Ambrose]
"Oh, you might lose the Title Dean. They might be able to team up against you Dean. They might hurt you, Dean" Yeah, big deal. Wouldn't be the first time Seth Rollins found someone to carry him to the top just to stab them in the back. It also wouldn't be the first time I got hurt. Or the first time I lose the title. The only issue is, I ain't losing this title anytime son.

XWL.com Exclusive: The Status of Dean Ambrose XwAN4TE

[Dean Ambrose]
Nah man, this title is staying right where it belongs and that's with me. I busted my ass for years just to be overlooked and overshadowed and screwed over by anyone and everyone who didn't want me to succeed. They thought it was right. They thought it was justice. Well let me tell you guys right now, what you were doing might have been Legal, but this time it ain't like that. This time, I'm a big fish in a little pond with a bunch of fishers trying to snatch me onto land. This time, I got the queen herself trying to behead me, even when I rightfully deserve what I've achieved. Stephanie McMahon and her goons might want to dethrone me, but I ain't going anywhere! No! This is my time, and ain't no one taking it away from me anytime soon. So please, I beg of you, give me Seth, Finn or both of them. Because despite my odds, despite how hurt I may be, I'm still going to kick their ass.

XWL.com Exclusive: The Status of Dean Ambrose JRmd0AX

[Dean Ambrose]
I'm taking someone to the Ambrose Asylum. Get ready to see just how crazy I can get.

Dean then pushes the camera away, getting up and snatching his belt over his shoulder, taking off down the hallway, carful of his apparently injured ribs.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: The Status of Dean Ambrose
Page 1 of 1