Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

I've stumbled across a bit of a problem

Go down 
+3
Reece
Sable
Sam
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Empty
PostSubject: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 pm

I need a current Kofi Kingston fansite, if you find me one that works I'll greatly appreciate it Razz oh and, I could use some sigs if you guys wanna post any you've found, kthxbai Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 pm

what's in it for me?
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Pats wrote:
what's in it for me?

Means you'd be doing someone a favor...
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Pats wrote:
what's in it for me?

How many times do I have to tell you maggots not to comment on my threads ._. I don't have time for your idiocy so go fiddle with yourself and let the grown ups handle this one, kk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:45 pm

You can try pwpix.net , I'm not a fan of Kofi so I wouldn't know if they have pics for him on there, but that's just a general site for anyone and works for most people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:45 pm

SableOhio wrote:
Pats wrote:
what's in it for me?

yeah but finding a sig on my comp is like finding a good superstar that AVG wont complain or make a mockery of its nearly impossible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Pats wrote:
what's in it for me?
And to this, a sandwhich is in it for you troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Pats wrote:
SableOhio wrote:
Pats wrote:
what's in it for me?

yeah but finding a sig on my comp is like finding a good superstar that AVG wont complain or make a mockery of its nearly impossible
AVG could always be Big Dick Johnson, he's already a mockery Neutral
Back to top Go down
Reece
New Talent
Reece

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Pats wrote:
what's in it for me?

"YOU'RE NOT FUNNY AND NOBODY LIKES YOU."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:48 pm

RCP wrote:
Pats wrote:
what's in it for me?
And to this, a sandwhich is in it for you troll

lolol ok and also she'll have to "convince" Wink David to get me a title shot troll
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:49 pm

I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Kofi_Kingston_Banner_by_Cre5po

I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Kofi_Kingston_by_Mr_Damn

Heres a couple sigs I found Smile
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:49 pm

Like RCP said, you can find a variety of pics here: http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/k/kofikingston/
Back to top Go down

PointlessManiac wrote:
Pats wrote:
what's in it for me?

Sleep tell me something i don't know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:50 pm

I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Is?lR68i47BebmXh_JiqsWgdknRfRlOnWrgbiYCdHJUxsM

only one i could find on my trbl comp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Pats wrote:
PointlessManiac wrote:
Pats wrote:
what's in it for me?

Sleep tell me something i don't know
Being raped by a pillow and by a human are not the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Thanks to the people who actually used this thread for what it's for, and gtfo to the ones who didn't. oh, excuse me, one who didnt. still taking links, sigs, so yea. :/
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:55 pm

I can't honestly find any other sites, lol. You may have to use google or whatever search engine you use. But I'll see what else I can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Just another sig you could use if you want

I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Kofi_Kingston_by_Alexys1702
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:57 pm

SableOhio wrote:
I can't honestly find any other sites, lol. You may have to use google or whatever search engine you use. But I'll see what else I can do.

Yea, ive been searching, cant find a thing. maybe somebody else will have better luck :/
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:33 am

I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Kofi_knigston_by_lazlov-d3h4dgf

there's a sig if you need it, as for a site for screencaps i couldn't find one :/
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:39 am

I don't think there is any sites about with caps for him, Kofi never promos much IRL anyway so caps are very limited anyway. If you do promo best thing to do Will be take caps yourself from youtube Videos.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Gazza wrote:
I don't think there is any sites about with caps for him, Kofi never promos much IRL anyway so caps are very limited anyway. If you do promo best thing to do Will be take caps yourself from youtube Videos.

maybe shadow12 knows of one, he used to be kofi and im pretty sure ive seen him have caps from somewhere, idk. but its woth a try i guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:22 pm

I've stumbled across a bit of a problem STARBUCKS_KOFI_KINGSTON_by_Elowd

tbh
Back to top Go down
Raw Is Jericho1
Jobber
Raw Is Jericho1

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:03 am

SoZ wrote:
Pats wrote:
what's in it for me?

How many times do I have to tell you maggots not to comment on my threads ._. I don't have time for your idiocy so go fiddle with yourself and let the grown ups handle this one, kk?
your not a grown up your 16 lol just sayyin Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:49 am

Raw Is Jericho1 wrote:
SoZ wrote:
Pats wrote:
what's in it for me?

your not a grown up your 16 lol just sayyin Smile
grown up doesn't necessarily mean physical age, it can mean maturity level. and compared to their age, I'm more of a grown up Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've stumbled across a bit of a problem   I've stumbled across a bit of a problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've stumbled across a bit of a problem
Page 1 of 1