Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED

Go down 
+14
sdogg50c
Jonguin
Ash
Kyle
Sam
Bang
Dusty
Bronzeh
Austin
Zander
P.R Son
Shug
TheFilthParade
TheKrzyOne
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Empty
PostSubject: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:13 pm

September 18th, 2011... Jerry's Fave Twenty Five #1

Welcome to Jerry's official review where I will rank the Top 25 Superstars in XWL each week with my own little version of a Power 25. This system is based solely on my point of view and will in no way effect your status in the Official XWL Title Rankings, I am only doing this for fun and to maybe give you an incentive to promo seeing as the Title Rankings are mostly based on W/L where as these will be more so on promos. I have truly read every single promo this week and will do so in the future if possible so the rankings are based on victories (20%), quality of opponents (20%), momentum (10%), and most importantly promos (50%). I have put a lot of time and effort into reading each person's promo to make this system as fair as possible so I hope that you enjoy it. Also I will not be reviewing EVERY promo (only the ones that stick out) as it is posted in the future like I did this week but that doesn't mean that I am not reading them all. Be sure to check back every Sunday/ Monday for the latest Power 25 to see if you have moved up or down and feel free to leave a comment. Here are the rankings for September 11- September 18...

1..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionchrisj
Chris Jericho earned the number one spot on the first week's Power 25 due to his impressive war of words with John Cena followed by an equally impressive hard fought victory over the Cenation Commander, proving that he can back up his words in the ring.

2..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionted
Ted Dibiase was given the opportunity of a lifetime and did not disappoint coming out the victor against the World Heavyweight Champion; The Rock, but not before his humorous in ring segment where he was forced to use Plan B when The People's Champ failed to appear.

3..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED A5ESa
Victorious alongside Evan Bourne against Tyson Kidd and his former partner M.V.P., The Animal also made the biggest match of his career at Eye for an Eye a Steel Cage Match where he will face off with M.V.P. in a briefcase vs. career match!

4..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Redemptionchavoguerrero
Chavo left us all on the edge of our seats during his debut but this week he spoke his mind and was able to come out victorious against the once undefeated Carlito.

5..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptiontripleh
Triple H finally made his presence known on Redemption by proving that he still is The King of Kings by defeating The Celtic Warrior; Sheamus.

6..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionxtremechri
Chris Sabin showed us all his "road to the X-Treme Title" after defeating AJ Styles

7..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Redemptiontruth
R-Truth put his conspiracy theories to the test by trying to convince The Miz what's Up in one of the most enjoyable segments of Redemption

8..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionthemiz
The Miz formed an alliance with the spider hating R-Truth to help him regain the United States Title in a truly Awesome in ring segment.

9..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Breakdownalexshelley
Alex Shelly proved that losing the X-Treme Title may have been the best thing that ever happened to him as he found his voice last week and produced an amazing segment.

10..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptioncm
CM Punk made up his lack of ring presence with yet another example of why he is the best in the world showing off his skill on the mic.

11..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownevan
The high flying Evan Bourne went Air Bourne in Breakdown's Main Event coming out victorious against M.V.P. and his rival, Tyson Kidd with the help of The Animal

12..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownrandys
Randy Savage made a shocking debut last week and promised us an equally impressive in ring debut as well, and he sure didn't disappoint this week following an enjoyable interview with a victory over the giant, Kevin Nash.

13..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Redemptionfn
Kane helped prove that The Ministry is as dominant then ever, laying out threats to Carlito, Lucky Cannon, and the rest of the XWL Locker Room!

14..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionjbl
JBL graced us with the presence of a wrestling god on Redemption with an enjoyable backstage segment on The Rated R Superstar!

15..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownjohn
John Morrison proved that his Star Ship Pain is one of the most extreme moves in the XWL, coming out victorious against fellow high flyer; Jeff Hardy.

16..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownmvp
MVP may have been apart of the losing team in last weeks Main Event, but he accepted Batista's challenge to a Steel Cage Match for his career, if he comes out the victor he will be the new owner of the MITB Briefcase!

17..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Breakdownrock
The Rock lost yet another match but once again did not disappoint on the mic as he verbally demolished every competitor in the Elimination Chamber for his title.

18..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionjusting
The South African Sensation went one on one with the Mexican Aristocrat; Alberto Del Rio and came out on top with his deadly 450 Splash proving that he can hold his own in the ring against world title contenders and on the mic as he stood face to face with The People's Champ and told him that he is no longer going to be underestimated.

19..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Breakdownkurtangle
Kurt Angle continued to try and prove that he is a force to be reckon with by holding his own with a mic with John Morrison and in the ring, coming out victorious against Sting.

20..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionkane
Mr. Fn was impressive alongside Kane last week but what does the XWL locker room have to say about Mr. Anderson being able to best the monster?

21..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Breakdownjeffh
Jeff Hardy may have come up short in his match against John Morrison, but his backstage segment proved to us all that he is not to be taken lightly.

22..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdowntyson
Tyson Kidd was the special guest during Lucky Cannon's youtube show verbally assaulting his rival Evan Bourne among others in an entertaining interview.

23..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptioncarlito
Carlito was unable to pick up the victory when put against real competition but let The Ministry know that he fears no evil!

24..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownrandyic
Randy Orton made a bold statement last week promising that he will walk out of the Elimination Chamber the victor!

25..Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownsuicide
Suicide came out victorious against the Mexican High Flyer; Sin Cara, after the match he formed an alliance with his fellow masked man and promised to bring the tag team division back to the XWL!

OCTOBER 18th, 2011... Jerry's Fave Twenty Five #2

Well although I haven't been reviewing every promo recently like before I have been reading them, so I decided to do a updated "Jerry's Fave TWENTY Five" aka my own little version of a Power 25. This system is based solely on my point of view and will in no way effect your status in the Official XWL Title Rankings, I am only doing this for fun and to maybe give you an incentive to promo seeing as the Title Rankings seem to be based on W/L where as this one is solely based on promos and W/L do not matter. Also this is based on all promos done up to now, so this includes any promos from this week that have been posted. I will update this every so often, feel free to leave a comment. Here are the rankings for October 18th.. ALSO, I only did one character per person, picked my favorite of each person's two Razz

1...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptiontruth
R-Truth... As inhumanly epic as your Rock promos are I have to admit that R-Truth promos are by far my favorite to read. They are always guaranteed to be filled almost completely with senseless well written humor that is always enjoyable to read and is a nice break from all of the serious promos. Always can count on cracking a smile at the start of a Truth promo and am guaranteed that that smile won't leave my face till it's over, especially when Miz is involved!

2...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionworldchamp
CM Punk... Always have and always will love the Punk promos that you write. It's always fun to see Punk talk about a bunch of issues or subjects that are never mentioned in promos. I know for me personally Punk promos were a big influence on the whole Anti-Foley vibe I have for The Brian Kendrick so thank you for that Razz.

3...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptiondibiase
Ted DiBiase... Well for starts I love how original this gimmick you came up with for Ted because it allows you to do more then just copy some stuff he's done in WWE. I'm really enjoying this Maryse storyline that you and Sammi have going, and am excited to see which how Ted stacks up in the Main Event Picture with the likes of CM Punk and Jericho in the long term and what his role will be there.

4...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Redemptionchavoguerrero
Chavo Guerrero... first of all I must say that your Redemption Intro was so amazing. I envy how well you write out the whole action parts of your promos and your speaking parts are equally impressive. This whole gimmick seems a little odd for someone like Chavo but you made it work so well. If you keep making promos like that opener then there should be no way that Chavo doesn't get noticed!

5...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Redemptionjohncena
John Cena... Like Zander with Rock, Shuggz with Punk, and Red with Jericho, when I read your promos I can hear Cena's voice in his head. He has such a distinct way of speaking and you are able to flawlessly impersonate it. I always enjoy reading Cena promos, especially when there is someone else involved to try and usually fail at bashing The Lil Jimmy Commander!

6...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionthemiz
The Miz... Your promos are most certainly Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....wait for it.....some. You are able to play off other people's promos so well as The Miz which makes reading your co-op promos so fun, and your singles promos are equally fun to read. I'm hoping that Miz can "roll out" of the US Scene and onto the WH :p.

7...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionchrisj
Chris Jericho... Your heel promos are one of the few that actually has me hating your character, which means that you are doing an epic job as a heel. When Jericho enters to confront a face, or just trash talk the fans, I know that whatever is about to come next will most defiantly be worth reading. I know that Ziggler is #HEEL but Jericho is #SUPERHEEL.

8...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionjusting
Justin Gabriel... Justin Gabriel plays the interesting role as the Heel Underdog in the Main Event Picture. He's easy to get behind and hope for success for regardless of him being heel. TBH I will mark out if JG ever turns face Razz

9...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdowncodyrhodes
Cody Rhodes... MASK!! What a great way to integrate the mask into your promos in an interesting and original way. I am super excited to see what Rhodes has planned in the future and if he will ever deem the XWL safe enough to take off his protective mask.

10...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownchristian
Christian... I knew that you would do a great job as Christian, but dude, your promos as of late have been beyond great. I loved the confrontation between Orton and Christian last week and can't wait for the Peep Show! You say "One more match" but I say "ONE MORE PROMO!!!!"

11...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Breakdownkurtangle
Kurt Angle... I'll be honest, I wasn't digging the whole face Angle you had going on so I am glad that you turned heel Razz. Like Krzy said in his review, the heel turn wasn't for any special reason but it was well written and well justified by Angle. I'm really excited to see what you do as him in the future, especially if you can pull off that IC Title win.. oh it's true!

12...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionedge
Edge... I enjoyed the whole JBL vs Edge storyline you and NJ had going and am looking forward to your current feud with Fn especially now that you won the X-Treme Title and will hopefully have something to promo as. Just realize that it doesn't matter how many times you're able to defend the title against those who look upon it as a prize rather then a championship, because the higher you rise, the steeper you fall, and you will fall... to THE Bran Kendrick!

13...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownmaryse
Maryse... Thought you deserved to be on this seeing as your only promoing as a Diva. I enjoy reading the clever insults that you are able to come up with whether it's directed at Eve or whomever. Also am a fan of the Ted & Maryse storyline and am looking forward to seeing where that goes. Can't wait till you get a shot at that pink butterfly Razz

14...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionshawnm
Shawn Michaels... DX! DX! D.... D: I've been a huge fan of the DX promos until HHH's big head had to ruin it Sad Love your Macho Promos but am a even bigger fan of the current HBK storyline you have going on with Dustin because it's so full of surprises!

15...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownmark
Mark Henry... Well, as much as I miss The Chocolate Blueberry Koolaid Man I have to admit that you make a pretty beast Mark Henry. Love your rant promos and can't wait to see what storyline you have planned with The Worlds Strongest Man. Enough is Enough!!

16...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionuskevin
Kevin Steen... Once the whole Miz vs. Steen storyline fizzled out I was assuming that there would be nobody able to come close to matching Miz in epicness for Steen to feud but I am a huge fan of this storyline you have with Generico. Am a huge fan of the "don't give a fuck" promos and am gonna be rooting for Steen at Monster Bash for sure!

17...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdowntysonk
Tyson Kidd... Well Tyson and Bourne is just about to come to an end so where does this leave XWL's favorite self proclaimed jobber scratch ? I'm a huge fan of your Tyson promos an am excited to see what the plans are for Kidd in the future.

18...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownsteveaustin
Steve Austin... As D: I was when I heard that MVP was no more I was Very Happy:D:D when I heard that you were picking up Stone Cold! Loved the Stone Cold/ Awesome Truth promo last week and am looking forward to WHAT?!?!?.. you have planned in the future as The Texas Rattlesnake!

19...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Redemptionelgenerico
El Generico... El Generico = El Epic. Loved how when he first made his appearance I thought that he was going to help Steen only and was super surprised at the actual outcome of that promo. Can't wait to see what is in the future for El Generico

19...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Redemptionmmcgillicutty
Michael McGillicutty... Great debut promo as McGillicutty, can tell that you are able to get behind his potential gimmick and am excited to see what you have in store as him.

20...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionaj
AJ Styles... I honestly enjoyed the effort put into the promo on Aries, but it could have used some work. I would suggest previewing your promos before posting to check Grammar and just re-read it out loud to make sure you like it. If you need help with your promos don't be afraid to ask, I'll be happy to help and I'm kind of sure that most.. well a few of the other ppl would be too Razz I'm excited to see this Aries v Styles feud though because you are both around the same level promo wise and I believe match wise.

21...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Aries
Turd BOOM... Well I can't say that I hear Aries's voice when you promo, but I do enjoy some of the promos nonetheless after getting over the theme and the turd promo caps. Like I said to Pats, I would suggest previewing the promo. Love this Aries vs. AJ feud because although it doesn't have 5 star promos, the competition between you two is 5 stars.

22...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionanderson
Mr. Anderson... Well I enjoyed the Anderson promos of the past but don't believe (could be wrong) that I read any since the contender match so am hoping that there is some build up this week and next.

23...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionchris
Chris Sabin... Loved your first promo as him after winning the X-Treme Title and hope that another one is soon to come!

24...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownthehurrican
The Hurricane... Well although you don't plan on debuting the actual Hurricane anytime soon it was a lot of fun doing the Greg Helms interview promo and hope that you interview others as him in the future.

25...Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownjeff
Jeff Hardy... Haven't seen much recently but your promos in the past as him have been epic. Hope to see more!

October 23, 2011...JERRY’S OFFICIAL MONSTER BASH PREDICTIONS

I will be doing a fave 25 every week but only doing descriptions for the top 10 or 5, still haven’t decided, and will be doing a full fave twenty-five after each PPV (Not Monster Bash though since I just did one last week). During my reviews I’m never going to rank someone’s first and second people (for example having Truth AND Rock or Jericho AND Wade on the list)

For my predictions for Monster Bash Below..
Hype = The build up for the match.
(There were no 2/5’s or 1/5’s)
3/5= Acceptable Build Up
4/5= Great Build Up
5/5= Holy Shit The Build Up For This Match Was Epic.

Anticipation= How equal the match up is and how much I’m looking forward to the results.
1/5= It’s obvious who’s going to win based on how good one of the opponents are at SVR.
2/5= I am almost certain that I know who’s going to win
3/5= I think I know who will win but it can go either way
4/5= I have no clue who’s going to win
5/5= This match-up is so equal, can’t wait to see the results.

Predictions= Who I think will win. I will put a (#) next to each person’s name, this is how many finishers I think that person will perform. For Example… Yoshi Tatsu (3), defeating The Great Khali (2).. this means I think Yoshi will win with 3 fins, and Khali will lose but get 2 fins in….

So here it is.. Jerry’s Monster Bash Predictions

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Ot71w

Live From - Las Vegas, Nevada

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Arena For Matches - The Bash

Normal Match

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Rr6huJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED SGynh
Austin Aries Vs AJ Styles

Hype Up: I’ve like the effort you both showed in your joint promo with Chavo last week and have truly enjoyed the co-op promos from you two as of late. There is defiantly a budding of a rivalry building up between these two, because although neither of you are the best promoers, you’re evenly matched “on the mic” which makes the back and forth fun to read. 4/5
Anticipation: Both of you are about even when it comes to SVR from what I’ve seen so I can see this match going either way. 5/5
Prediction: AJ Styles (4), defeating Austin Aries (2)

Normal Divas Match

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED FcuyCJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED IpKfp
Madison Rayne Vs Michelle McCool

Hype Up: I enjoyed this weeks promo with Michelle and Madison and am glad that this match is on the card and believe that it helps further strengthen the Divas Division’s representation at Monster Bash. 3/5
Anticipation: I’ve never played against Bang so I have no clue which way this match could go. 4/5
Prediction: Madison Rayne (3), defeating Michelle McCool (2)

Normal Match

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED VZFe9Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED T9kQi
Jack Swagger Vs John Morrison

Not going to predict my own match, although I do want to say that it has been a blast so far feuding and promoing with you Pmoney. cheers

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED RmI6kJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED W4HCp
Davey Richards Vs Bryan Danielson

Hype Up: I loved the match that these two had that ended in a double count out, the write up what written to perfection and that alone could have hyped up this PPV match, and the co-op promo that you two did during Danielson’s debut promo was awesome as well. 4.5/5
Anticipation: Well from what I’ve seen of Shuggz’s talent at SVR it seems like Davey probably has no chance at defeating Danielson. I think that Davey will either Tap or Snap, but not before he gets his head kicked in by the American Dragon. 1/5
Prediction: Danielson (3), defeating Davey (1)

Normal Match

Intercontinental Championship

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED E8c02cc4ba28

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED TBa8QJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED PCbzL

Kurt Angle Vs Wade Barrett(C)

Hype Up: Well Angle went heel which, like Austin said, kind of lowered the hype up for now heel vs. heel match. I’m loving the Angle heel promos so far and hope that he finds a way to make it work. 3/5
Anticipation: I’ve faced Red before, so I have no doubt in my mind when I say that I see Wade winning this match. 1/5
Prediction: Wade (3), defeating Angle (2)

Normal Divas Match

Loser Leaves Breakdown

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED TTXUuJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED UpTCc
Velvet Sky Vs Angelina Love

Hype Up: Ever since Eye for an Eye it seems like Velvet has been keeping the feud alive on her own, but that one Angelina promo was very good and made up for her absence. 3/5
Anticipation: RCP beat Sable at Eye for an Eye, I can see it happening again at Monster Bash without a doubt. 1/5
Prediction: Velvet Sky (3), defeating Angelina Love (1)

Normal Match

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED QNKvLJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED QLGKn
The Brian Kendrick Vs The Hurricane

Once again not gonna predict my own match, but The Hurricane return was ftw this past Breakdown and I look forward to doing this match.

Normal Match

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED ZNhckJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED ZfZDw
Steve Austin Vs R-Truth

Hype Up: I loved the recent shenanigans that Truth has been apart of, especially the segments that SCSA has been involved. Whether it be The R-Some beat down, the epic promos, or SCSA saving Jomo from Truth and Miz, I can truly say that I’ve enjoyed the hype up for this match. 4/5
Anticipation: This one I can see going either way seeing as both Z and Kyle are fairly new to Truth and SCSA. Truth is faster but SCSA is overall better, should be interesting. 5/5
Prediction: R-Truth (4), defeats SCSA (2)

Normal Match

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED R2LZAJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED W0b1L
Kane Vs Rob Van Dam

Hype Up: I liked the separate promos you two have done on each other, I’m interested to see what would happen if these tow were in the ring, on the mic, at the same time. 3/5
Anticipation: Judging by the past opponents that Penguin and RCP have faced and the results of the matches I can see RCP coming out the victor as the much quicker RVD. 2/5
Prediction: RVD (3), defeats Kane (1)

Normal Divas Match

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED YEyPxJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED B7KMp
Maryse Vs Eve Torres

Hype Up: The promos that you two have done both together and separately have been outstanding, feud of the month imo ‘nough said. 5/5
Anticipation: Although Sammi was able to pick up the win at Eye for an Eye I can see Ash coming out the victor here. 2/5
Prediction: Eve (3), defeating Maryse (2)

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED TVynqJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED WoaWU
Evan Bourne Vs Tyson Kidd

Hype Up: Loved the joint promos you two did before David dropped Bourne, loved getting involved with that Lucky Cannon interview lol 4/5
Anticipation: Well David dropped Bourne, so Tyson ftw. 1/5
Prediction: Tyson defeating Bourne

No Disqualification Match

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XM4OcJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED S9C9n
Shawn Michaels Vs Triple H

Hype Up: The formation of DX was awesome, how it took up two weeks instead of rushing it, and Triple H turning on HBK was awesome regardless of how much I was hoping to see DX continue to be epic together, now they will be epic against each other instead! 5/5
Anticipation: This match could go either way, really excited to see who wins. 4/5
Prediction: Shawn Michaels (3), defeating Triple H (2)

Normal Match

United States Championship

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Unitedstatestitle

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED U3BrkJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XPY2T
Mr. Anderson Vs Kevin Steen (C)

Hype Up: Well tbh the build up on Steens part was epic, and although I did enjoy the joint promo you two did, I would have liked to see more from Anderson. 3/5
Anticipation: I’m really rooting for Steen here because of his so far great United States Title reign but wouldn’t be too upset to see Brandon win his (I think) first title here in XWL, just hope he promos more often as champ if he does win. 3/5
Prediction: Mr. Anderson (3), defeating Kevin Steen (3)

Normal Match

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XLSH7Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED SGo1I
Randy Orton Vs Christian

Hype Up: That first promo you two did was sooo epic, and The Peep Show was beyond epic, loved reading your joint promos. 5/5
Anticipation: I see Adam winning it but am not counting Dustin out. 3/5
Prediction: Orton (3), defeating Christian (2)

Triple Threat Divas Match

Divas Championship

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED 19bb7ce5edd0

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED VIClcJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED PDD4WJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED SGDOa
Natalya Neidhart Vs Kaitlyn Vs AJ Lee (C)

Hype Up: I have liked all the separate promos from you three, especially the backstage Chick Busters interview, gonna be interesting to see what happens when the two of you are in the ring together, and if anyone turns heel =0 ! 4/5
Anticipation: Honestly, Triple Threat Matches could go either way, no clue who’s gonna win this one, but I think it will be one of the Chick Busters. 5/5
Prediction: AJ Lee (3) defeating Kaitlyn (4) and Natalya (1)

Last Man Standing Match

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED UuTW5Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XKLum
John Cena Vs Cody Rhodes

Hype Up: Holy shit Penguin, you Cody promos as of late have been amazing, loved how you brought in the mask, and just in time to face John Cena. Love Ash’s Cena and the interactions between the two of you in promos have been very entertaining and the Rhodes being fired if he loses adds that much more epicness to the already epic match-up. 5/5
Anticipation: Never played against Penguin before so I can see this match going either way, but I hope that Penguin finds a way to win so that Rhodes doesn’t get Fired D: 5/5
Prediction: John Cena (4), defeating Cody Rhodes (3)

Extreme Rules Match

X-treme Championship Match

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xtremetitle

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED RMmsgJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED TyuwQ
Mr. Fn Vs Edge (C)

Hype Up: I enjoyed both of your promos last week regarding this match-up. Whomever wins is keeping the title warm for TBK though Razz 3/5
Anticipation: I see Vice coming out the victor here, Fn’s durability will be a huge X-Factor though. 3/5
Prediction: Edge (3), defeating Mr. Fn (1)

Triple Threat Match

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED YCS7r

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED PrcOwJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED T9m8nJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Z6UVT
Justin Gabriel Vs Ted DiBiase Vs Chris Jericho

Hype Up: LOVED the joint and single promos from the three of you, the hype up for this match has been great and I can’t wait for it to be posted. 5/5
Anticipation: Like I said before, Triple Threats can go either way, Jericho, JG, and Ted are three of the top superstars “in the ring” (behind Punk of course) in the XWL at the moment in my opinion so it can do any way. 10/5
Prediction: Justin Gabriel (3), defeating Chris Jericho (7), and Ted DiBiase (4)

Hell In A Cell Divas Match

Miss Money In The Bank Contract On The Line

Loser Leaves Breakdown

Special Referee: Mick Foley

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Ui7ez

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED QTgYnJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED ACW2m
Mickie James Vs Layla El

Hype Up: The Layla promos, the disturbing attack by Mickie, the Foley and Layla promo, all great builds up for this match. Can’t wait to see the Layla promo this PPV. 5/5
Anticipation: I see David winning this match hands down. 1/5
Prediction: Layla (4), defeating Mickie James (1)

Normal Match

World Heavyweight Championship

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Worldtitle

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED RH48xJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED TTp6A
The Rock Vs CM Punk (C)

Hype Up: CM Punk and The Rock are at THE top of the XWL, it’s been amazing watching you two battle it out in promos and I can’t wait to see the PPV promo, really hoping it’s a joint one tbh :gig: 5/5
Anticipation: I see Shuggz winning this one though, sorry Z, he IS Shuggz. 1/5
Prediction: CM Punk (3), defeating The Rock (2)

Jerry’s Fave 1!!..
Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptiontruth
- R-Truth is still number one on my fave list, I’ll admit it was hard choosing between Rhodes and Truth but in the end I had to give it to Truth.. But Z, Penguin is right on your tail for the number one spot!

-Fave Ten Runner Ups In Order

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdowncodyrhodesJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptionthemizJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptiondibiaseJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdownchristianJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptionworldchampJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED RedemptionjohncenaJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptionjustingJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED RedemptionchavoguerreroJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED 8673Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionxtremeedge

[center]JERRY'S FEUD RANKINGS

This is just based on my personal opinion and will change over time. poker face

October 24th, 2011... Jerry's Feud Rankings

This is just based on my opinion and will change over time poker face

MAIN EVENT WORTHY FEUDS

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionworldchamp vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdowntherock

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownrandy vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownchristian w/ Mark Henry

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionchrisj vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptiondibiase vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionjusting

UPPER MID CARD FEUDS

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdowncodyrhodes vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Redemptionjohncena

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionshawnm vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptiontripleh

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownbryan vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdowndavey

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownsteveaustin vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptiontruth w/ The Miz

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptioneve vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownmaryse

MID CARD FEUDS

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionnatalyan vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownajlee & Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownkait

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED 8673 vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionkane

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionxtremeedge vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Redemptionfn

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownangelina vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownvelvetsky

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED 76-14 vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownthehurrican

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionmadison vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionmichelle

LOW CARD FEUDS

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Redemptionjackswagger vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Hwg4a

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionaj vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Aries

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownbeth vs. Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownlita

NON FEUDS

Faces.. This is a list of the active faces that are currently not in a debuted storyline or feud. This is almost like a Free Agents List for Feuds and Storylines, the first superstar listed is whom I think is the top "free agent" or top person without a debuted feud or storyline, second listed is second, and so on and so forth.

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownbatista2Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownrandys
Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptionuskevinJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED BreakdownalexshelleyJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Redemptionsheamus
Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED RedemptionelgenericoJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdownzackJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED BreakdownsincaraJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptionchrisJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptionfrightmareJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownkofikingsto

Heels.. This is a list of the active heels that are currently not in a debuted storyline or feud. This is almost like a Free Agents List for Feuds and Storylines, the first superstar listed is whom I think is the top "free agent" or top person without a debuted feud or storyline, second listed is second, and so on and so forth.

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptionthemizJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdownicwadeJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdownalbertodelrJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED RedemptionchavoguerreroJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED BreakdownkurtangleJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdownmarkJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdowntysonkJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdownjeffJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED RedemptionmmcgillicuttyJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdowncurthawkinsJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptionandersonJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdownstingJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED BreakdowndanielsJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdownlesnarJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptionhunicoJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlbreakdownheath

Diva Faces.. This is a list of the active Diva faces that are currently not in a debuted storyline or feud. This is almost like a Free Agents List for Feuds and Storylines, the first superstar listed is whom I think is the top "free agent" or top person without a debuted feud or storyline, second listed is second, and so on and so forth.

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptionjillianJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptiontrish

Diva Heels.. This is a list of the active Diva heels that are currently not in a debuted storyline or feud. This is almost like a Free Agents List for Feuds and Storylines, the first superstar listed is whom I think is the top "free agent" or top person without a debuted feud or storyline, second listed is second, and so on and so forth.

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdownlaylaelJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Cla7m

Inactive On Roster... Whether it be because they are waiting for WWE 12, their X-Box broke, or another reason, this is a list of people on the roster that haven't been booked as of late. (No Particular Order)

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdowncrimsonJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdowndavidJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdownmasonJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdownroaddoggJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED BreakdownwilliamregalJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptionalexJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED RedemptionbookertJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptiondrewmJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptionhuskyJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptionricJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptionyoshiJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED RedemptionhomicideJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdownhernandezJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdownsantinoJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlbreakdownreyJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED XwlredemptionkharmaJerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Xwlredemptionsara

Last edited by The Jerry on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:43 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:08 am

Cool of you to put this together, I think Shelley may be a bit high, but good list nonetheless. Hope to see this continue over the next couple of weeks.

Oh and interesting to see Redemption dominate the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:10 am

Top 10 Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED GfrhX
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:32 pm

JBL above Gabriel?

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Of4rp5
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:38 pm

Gabriel should be higher than 18... He won his match and sent a message to the World Champ.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Gabriel should be higher than 18... He won his match and sent a message to the World Champ.

"This system is based solely on my point of view and will in no way effect your status in the Official XWL Title Rankings, I am only doing this for fun and to maybe give you an incentive to promo seeing as the Title Rankings are mostly based on W/L where as these will be more so on promos."

Edit: Stupid post reply sending before I'm done typing...Anyways while I agree Gabriel should certainly be higher, it is his opinion and still a cool feature for the site.

Last edited by E/T on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:01 pm

E/T wrote:
Shuggz wrote:

"This system is based solely on my point of view and will in no way effect your status in the Official XWL Title Rankings, I am only doing this for fun and to maybe give you an incentive to promo seeing as the Title Rankings are mostly based on W/L where as these will be more so on promos."

Weeks of promos > One promo in a month

troll
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:02 pm

E/T wrote:
Shuggz wrote:

Edit: Stupid post reply sending before I'm done typing...Anyways while I agree Gabriel should certainly be higher, it is his opinion and still a cool feature for the site.

If it's solely on promos Rock should be higher okay The Rock/Gabriel promo was awesome
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Gazza wrote:
E/T wrote:
Shuggz wrote:

troll

troll

Stupid post reply too...I didn't mean that Gabriel shouldn't be higher but in the end it's all a matter of opinion...The real problem is why isn't Ted number fucking 1 hmm

Pulled a promo out of my ass at the last minute, had a hilarious story and what not, and beat the World Heavyweight Champion non-title dammit!

Kidding of course mischief

Last edited by E/T on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
E/T wrote:
Shuggz wrote:

If it's solely on promos Rock should be higher okay The Rock/Gabriel promo was awesome

This man speaks the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Shuggz wrote:

the rankings are based on victories (20%), quality of opponents (20%), momentum (10%), and most importantly promos (50%).

^ not JUST promos but mostly

tbh I didn't count auto-wins like Angle's vs. Sting (since Sting no showed) or ADR match wins.

Gazza wrote:

He just got lucky that his promo of the month was on the first day of the rankings lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Also the first week's rankings were hard to do since I had nothing to base it on, next week will be better since I'll have this one to use to have ppl move up or down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:14 pm

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE, JERRY? Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED 1316440523245
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:16 pm

Adam wrote:
DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE, JERRY? Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED 1316440523245

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:17 pm

E/T wrote:
Gazza wrote:
E/T wrote:
Shuggz wrote:

troll

troll

Stupid post reply too...I didn't mean that Gabriel shouldn't be higher but in the end it's all a matter of opinion...The real problem is why isn't Ted number fucking 1 hmm

Pulled a promo out of my ass at the last minute, had a hilarious story and what not, and beat the World Heavyweight Champion non-title dammit!

Kidding of course mischief

lol well maybe he would have been if Rock came out!! Stupid Vickie! I was sooo looking forward to a Ted/ Rock promo tbh.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:22 pm

List lacks Henry btw.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:27 pm

You aren't the only one...Blame Gaz and Shuggz for no reason at all tbh mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Gazza wrote:
List lacks Henry btw.

he's number 0 Razz
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:38 pm

E/T wrote:
You aren't the only one...Blame Gaz and Shuggz for no reason at all tbh mischief

Evan grin

Jerry wrote:
Gazza wrote:
List lacks Henry btw.

he's number 0 Razz

Henry above everybody, ftw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:01 pm

carlito so low? das not cool troll
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:35 pm

RCP wrote:
carlito so low? das not cool troll

Jomo above Angle and Carlito... now dats cool mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Gazza wrote:
E/T wrote:

Evan grin

Jerry wrote:
Gazza wrote:
List lacks Henry btw.

he's number 0 Razz

Henry above everybody, ftw.

DAMN STRAIGHT GAZ WHERE THE HELL IS HENRY ON THE LIST HE DID AMAZING PROMOS THIS WEEK WTF JERRY Sad

Kidding of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:12 pm

So you don't think your promos were amazing?

Dat low self-esteem.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:27 pm

I heard something about low self-esteem and arrived as quickly as I could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Needs more Style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED   Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jerry's Redemption vs. Breakdown Review UPDATED
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next