Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Gonna Get Got!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

Gonna Get Got! Empty
PostSubject: Gonna Get Got!   Gonna Get Got! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 3:07 pm

???
Isn't it wonderful!? XWL is returning to it's former glory! Layla, Stone Cold, everyone is coming back! Just seventeen more days now, seventeen more days!

The screen comes alive with the image of both R-Truth and the legendary wrestling manager, Jimmy Hart, standing side by side. Jimmy claps his hands together and smiles, while Truth puts on a grumpy face and cracks his knuckles.

Gonna Get Got! SS11_Photo_123

Jimmy
Why are you looking so glum, kid?

Truth looks at Jimmy and shakes his head.

Truth
Glum? R-Truth ain't glum. R-Truth is focused. Focused on his career. Ready to get back on the saddle.

Jimmy nods his head up and down.

Jimmy
I heard that you had signed with XWL, that's great kid! You'll be a wonderful addition to the roster!

Truth
Addition!? I ain't no addition! Never call R-Truth an addition! Or a subtraction! R-Truth is R-Truth, and dat's the truth!

Jimmy raises his eyebrows in confusion.

Truth
You're not understanding me? Well let me spell it out for you. I'm here for one thing, and that's to win championships! Ain't nobody on the roster that's better than me, ain't nobody! R-Truth is going to be bringing the truth, everyone better be looking out on the cookout, cause if you're in my way, you won't be for long. Seventeen days is how much time we got left until XWL officially returns. Seventeen days. But I see it as seventeen days until I win my first championship, you feel me? I'll be all over it like a monkey on a cupcake! Whether it's the Intercontinental Championship, or the World Heavyweight Championship, it don't matter! Both of them will be mine eventually, so which ever comes first comes first, and last comes last. This time around there won't be no Little Jimmy's, no conspiracy theory's and no what chants, there better not be any what chants! Jimmy, if I hear any what chants, I'mma blame it on you! Got it!?

Gonna Get Got! SS11_Photo_124

Jimmy shrugs and let's out a small laugh, patting Truth on the shoulder.

Jimmy
Why don't we just say that I do, kid.

Truth shakes his head.

Truth
We don't say nothing, I say something, and you can say something, but we don't say nothing! Because those who said are saying, and those who are saying said, and those people are going to get got!

Jimmy looks down at his wrist, pretending to check his watch.

Jimmy
Oh boy, is that the time!? I've got somewhere to be, but it was good catching up with you! I look forward to watching you in the ring again. See ya later!

Hart tips off his imaginary hat, then speeds off down the hallway. Truth walks forward and shouts after him.

Gonna Get Got! R-truth-1

Truth
GET GOT, JIMMY, GET GOT!

The screen begins to fade on Truth smacking his hands together, whispering under his breath, "get got, get got!"
Back to top Go down

Gonna Get Got!
Page 1 of 1