Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract For Cheerleader Melissa

Go down 
+4
P.R Son
TheFilthParade
Sam
Zander
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Empty
PostSubject: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:49 pm

PxMxOxNxExY

Cheerleader Melissa

I accept your rules and regs

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:06 pm

WHO THE FUCK IS CHEERLEADER MELISSA? I'VE ASKED THIS LIKE 500 TIMES!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:20 pm

I'm SoZ, and I disapprove this message ._.

(unfortunately this decision is up to the admins.. so, no real point in this post I guess Razz)
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:20 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
WHO THE FUCK IS CHEERLEADER MELISSA? I'VE ASKED THIS LIKE 500 TIMES!

Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Cheerleader-melissa-wrestlicious

Used to be in TNA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:23 pm

SoZ wrote:
I'm SoZ
No you're Sammi.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:25 pm

RCP wrote:
SoZ wrote:
I'm SoZ
No you're Sammi.

soz is sammi ._. kinda like an alter ego thing I guess Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:59 pm

SoZ wrote:
RCP wrote:
SoZ wrote:
I'm SoZ
No you're Sammi.

but you act the same way so how is it an alter ego and also who is Cheerleader Melisa i know she was in TNA but can someone give more info about her
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Pats wrote:
SoZ wrote:
RCP wrote:
SoZ wrote:
I'm SoZ
No you're Sammi.

but you act the same way so how is it an alter ego

Shut up pats -_- you dont know me well enough to know how i act, because when ever youre around i only act one way, annoyed. :/
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Kyle said you played well in your match and he should have that uploaded sometime this week so approved, welcome to XWL, let's hope this time around is much better and you'll be on Redemption as her.

peace
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:57 pm

E/T wrote:
Kyle said you played well in your match and he should have that uploaded sometime this week so approved, welcome to XWL, let's hope this time around is much better and you'll be on Redemption as her.

peace

Yay... Fresh Meat
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Vice wrote:
E/T wrote:

peace

Yay... Fresh Meat

troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Vice wrote:
E/T wrote:

peace

Yay... Fresh Meat

lollol thats what i say when im on a killstreak on Black Ops
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Pats wrote:
Vice wrote:
E/T wrote:

peace

Yay... Fresh Meat

Okay?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:05 pm

[quote="Vice"]
Pats wrote:
Vice wrote:
E/T wrote:

peace

Yay... Fresh Meat

hate to break it to you but.. nobody cares :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Pats wrote:
Vice wrote:
E/T wrote:

peace

Yay... Fresh Meat

dats a cool cachphrse dude u cool dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 pm

[quote="SoZ"]
Vice wrote:
Pats wrote:
Vice wrote:
E/T wrote:

peace

Yay... Fresh Meat

Vintage Pats getting owned by a girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:29 pm

[quote="RCP"]
SoZ wrote:
Vice wrote:
Pats wrote:
Vice wrote:
E/T wrote:

peace

Yay... Fresh Meat

Vintage Pats getting owned by a girl

tbh ur (not just u RCP, everyone in general, including me) constant hating on Pats is more annoying/trollish then he is.. well only in posts, in chat he is more annoying peace
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:57 pm

*Pop pop pop pop*

That's the sound of the popcorn being popped during this entire match.

Jk Kyle mischief

As far as the match goes it was good, no delay no spamming...Besides the abundance of Irish whips.

1. Try to do chain grapples more, almost everybody if not everybody does them in XWL, it's just a lot better than locking up then Irish whipping them into the corner, ropes, or outside of the ring every single time.

2. You did great by doing finishers and picking Kyle up then backing away.

3. Just try to have fun with your matches, I know in that other league some can be more "competitive" so just know things are just about fun and being chill for the most part so try to adapt to that the best way you can. Sure winning is nice but just realize it isn't everything and you join a league for fun.

Also just remember to keep things chill between yourself and other members. We don't want drama, no one wants drama, it's just not fun for the environment of a league so we ask that of everyone to just keep their attitudes and all in check.

If you have any problems or questions just PM either

Ash
Gazza
Fn
Penguin

Those are all admins with myself included of course. So just remember any problems/questions or whatever just contact one of us and we'll try to help you in any way.

ALSO....

Get used to being on MSN whenever you're online

mischief

Last edited by E/T on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:59 pm

I apologize for the funky video guys, I been trying to mess with some settings and that's what I got for it. None the less, I agree fully with david, welcome to XWL nonetheless but, be sure to work on the things we mentioned.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:31 pm

E/T wrote:
[center]3. Just try to have fun with your matches, I know in that other league some can be more "competitive" so just know things are just about fun and being chill for the most part so try to adapt to that the best way you can. Sure winning is nice but just realize it isn't everything and you join a league for fun.

TBH this is the biggest one for me (I didn't even watch the match yet so not talking about anyone in particular just in general)

EDIT: just watched the match, looks like Michelle and Cheerleader Mellisa's speed are both 1000000 troll

You can really tell when someone is playing to have fun as apposed to playing for the sole purpose to win. You can go through all the motions of playing fair but if you put winning over fun it makes it less enjoyable for your opponent IMO. tbh I'd rather get squashed against someone trying to have fun (like I did against Adam for instance) then have win a non-fun match.

Last edited by Jerry on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:42 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Nice try Jerry ;))
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:34 pm

It's Cheerleader Melissa not Candice lmfao...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:22 am

Hey look it's that guy who left before saying SOOL is better than XWL.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:23 am

Adam wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:43 am

Adam wrote:

Last edited by Jerry on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:18 am

Gazza wrote:
Adam wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract For Cheerleader Melissa   Contract For Cheerleader Melissa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract For Cheerleader Melissa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next