Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

a short interduction

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the best of 2015
New Talent
the best of 2015

a short interduction Empty
PostSubject: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:54 pm

I am Tim Rogan and i live in Akron and I've been watching wrestling since 2005 or 2004 -2015 and i was online looking for league's and I crossed this site and I thought it would be fun to join xwl because I can tell it will probably be fun just by looking at the site so here I am.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:00 am

a short interduction NQDjF
Hey justin, How ya doing?
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:05 am

the best of 2015 wrote:
I am Tim Rogan and i live in Akron and I've been watching wrestling since 2005 or 2004 -2015 and i was online looking for league's and I crossed this site and I thought it would be fun to join xwl because I can tell it will probably be fun just by looking at the site so here I am.
Pathetic. :fact
Back to top Go down
the best of 2015
New Talent
the best of 2015

PostSubject: reply   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:14 am

My name's Tim Rogan and I should fit in here in the xwl
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:20 am

the best of 2015 wrote:
My name's Tim Rogan and I should fit in here in the xwl

If your name is Tim Rogan then why is your email "Robert.Clarkson"

Nice try, Justin.
Back to top Go down
the best of 2015
New Talent
the best of 2015

PostSubject: reply   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:24 am

Aging sir my name is Tim Rogan
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:25 am

Justin, if you didn't lie all time we might feel more like giving you a chance.
Back to top Go down
the best of 2015
New Talent
the best of 2015

PostSubject: reply   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:29 am

Fine how can I get 1 last chance here that's all I want is to go out of cal on my own so I'm sorry for making acount after acount plz just tell me can I have 1 last chance here
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:30 am

the best of 2015 wrote:
Fine how can I get 1 last chance here that's all I want is to go out of cal on my own so I'm sorry for making acount after acount plz just tell me can I have 1 last chance here  

No you can't. Just wanted you to admit it. :dallas
Back to top Go down
the best of 2015
New Talent
the best of 2015

PostSubject: reply   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:39 am

I want to stop but I want 1 last shot I Will do all matches and promos all shows and if I'm on ppvs I will do them and I will do plz let me in for we can stop this stff
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:41 am

Someone block his ip address
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:41 am

True Alpha wrote:

Trust me, We've tried that countless times. Just uses proxy or something as its a different one every time.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:43 am

TheFilthParade wrote:
True Alpha wrote:

Trust me, We've tried that countless times. Just uses proxy or something as its a different one every time.
So can I have a history lesson of this tortured kid? lol
Back to top Go down
the best of 2015
New Talent
the best of 2015

PostSubject: reply   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:45 am

Look if I can do a good promo as a superstar I want to be will you guys give me one more chance
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:47 am

True Alpha wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:
True Alpha wrote:

So can I have a history lesson of this tortured kid? lol

It's been so long of various accounts, messages on live to admins (Repeatedly) that I can't even remember the original ban reason. But since we've been advised by members that was in other leagues with him to not let him in, and plus the countless accounts don't help.
Back to top Go down
the best of 2015
New Talent
the best of 2015

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:59 am

Well can we start over
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:00 am

I'm saying no, but the other admins can have a vote on it too later on.
Back to top Go down
the best of 2015
New Talent
the best of 2015

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:15 am

Ok so there's a chance that I can
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:19 am

Give me one good reason why I should let you in at all? You've ignored my countless posts to you about being open and honest. Here you are coming in trying to say you're someone else when we clearly can tell it's you. How about if you want to prove yourself stop jumping around and making so many accounts. Stop trying to come back here over and over after we've told you no. For me I can't say yes and I can't say no right now. I like that you want to be here, but going about it the way you have and not listening to what I've been saying, really isn't helping you any. Let me get back to you.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
the best of 2015
New Talent
the best of 2015

PostSubject: reply   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:22 am

Ok sir
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:37 am

After myself and the other admins have discussed it, I'm sorry but, we're not allowing you back. You've been in and out of our league multiple times over the years and every time we've told you to be open and honest about things. You've chosen not to and instead opted to try and sneak your way back in under account, after account, because of this we can't let you back. Not for the foreseeable future. We hope you understand.

Back to top Go down
the best of 2015
New Talent
the best of 2015

PostSubject: reply   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:39 am

What if if prove the I can do good promos and I know I try to sneak in but if I was honest you would have band me the for plz just one more shot
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:42 am

No, actually, if you would've been honest from the first time we banned you and you tried to come in things may have been different. Because you haven't listened and chosen to do things the way you've done them this is all on you. We've been nothing but understanding/reasonable with this. We haven't given others any chances back so you're not going to get one either.
Back to top Go down
the best of 2015
New Talent
the best of 2015

PostSubject: reply   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:49 am

Sorry I didn't do my matches and sorry ruined the one ppv and sorry I love this league I was a little bit stupid for the league xwl I just wanted to be able to hold a title here and be able to tell people to join here and be helpful and nice hopefully one day I will be able to do all of that here in xwl
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:52 pm

If you stopped making all these fucking accounts and pretending to be someone else every time, you might have actually had a chance at coming back. But you don't learn from your mistakes, and you keep doing it over, and over, and over again, which is why we keep banning you, so you think after the first ten times you would've gotten the fucking hint that you're not allowed back here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a short interduction   a short interduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a short interduction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next