Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitro
Mid Card

No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore? Empty
PostSubject: No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore?   No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:46 pm

I was looking at the description on the One marketplace and for the players section it says

1-6/Xbox One
2-4/Xbox Live

So looks like we won't have 6 man matches anymore online IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore?   No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:52 pm

Nitro wrote:
I was looking at the description on the One marketplace and for the players section it says

1-6/Xbox One
2-4/Xbox Live

You can't do 6 players on a console, so that's not true as far as 1-6 goes.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore?   No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:55 pm

Bang wrote:
Nitro wrote:

1-6/Xbox One
2-4/Xbox Live

You can't do 6 players on a console, so that's not true as far as 1-6 goes.

I know that, mainly was just typing it out since it was in the description with the Live player number. Weird of them to list it like that then for the offline players. Also very strange if they don't have six man's online but I guess understandable since those were the matches that lagged the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore?   No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 4:16 pm

They were probably some of the most un-fun matches to play for me to be honest. Not a big loss in my opinion.  They were always really messy or awkward to play.  

Overall I think that the pros outweigh the cons for this game and the fact they've accomplished as much as they have in one year with a brand new engine, graphics etc. is a good foundation to build on in the coming years.  Without even playing it I'm excited for what the future versions could bring, with something as monumental as the Superstar Studio being implemented on the first "new-gen" version of the game, and no doubt Create-A-Diva, Arena etc. will return eventually.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore?   No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 9:31 pm

#WWE2K15 Fact: You and 5 of your friends can compete online against one another in the PS4/Xbox One versions of the game.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore?   No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 11:44 pm

Bang wrote:
#WWE2K15 Fact: You and 5 of your friends can compete online against one another in the PS4/Xbox One versions of the game.
Marcus later replied to WWEGames tweet and added "6" so I'm thinking nothing's changed on the whole 6 man thing.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore?   No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No 6 Man Matches Online Anymore?
Page 1 of 1