Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

How bout dem ideas tho

Go down 
+11
Shug
Jimmy
P1
Kyle
TheKrzyOne
Alveuss
Nitro
Dash
Sex Ferguson
Pats
TheFilthParade
15 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

How bout dem ideas tho Empty
PostSubject: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:37 pm

So, it's a thread we've done before where we ask members any ideas they have that we can add or something we can change about the league, Be it adding or changing a rule or an idea we can do for shows. Pretty  much anything, We want to know them.

It's been a fair few months since we did this last so now members might have more and new ideas, so thought We'd check again see if there's any ideas out there that we could incorporate.

And before it happens, Don't suggest a PS4 brand as that's already been discussed, Ty.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:51 pm

PS4 Br- o.

For real though.

Superstar Of The Week being the person who's #1 in the new Rankings system.

G1 CLIMAX!

Something that was like The Newsletter.

An increased effort in building back the Community which could be

GTAV Crew(s) Heist Standings what have you

Other Sports games.

Fantasy Football/Basketball/Soccer/Hockey/Baseball leagues.

Discussions about pop culture outside of wrestling. (GOT pls)

Discussions about music (I see you Zack. Deathcore <3)

If I have any more I'll come back to it, but that's the gist of it.

Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:57 pm

Drugs.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Pats wrote:

This is an awesome idea.

Tbh the superstar of the week thing as it now is kind of pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Dash wrote:
Pats wrote:

This is an awesome idea.

That is already happening starting after II.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Pats wrote:

TYLER! WE COULD RELIVE THOSE DAYS! <3
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Dash wrote:
Pats wrote:

This is an awesome idea.

Agreed with the second part, That's why the Power Rankings thing came about. The Superstar/Diva of the Week was random so didn't really make sense sometimes.

and yeah as Nitro said, that is something that will happen.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:15 pm

undo the five fin title match thing
bring back the xtreme title
push krzy
more stuff that involves multiple superstars/divas e.g. chamber, mitb, K/QOTR
death of skype
less static BG
more request for community input like was done for changing the card days to Friday
etc
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:46 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
push krzy

This
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:52 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Not gonna happen IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 7:49 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
undo the five fin title match thing
push krzy
more stuff that involves multiple superstars/divas e.g. chamber, mitb, K/QOTR
death of skype
less static BG
more request for community input like was done for changing the card days to Friday
etc
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:36 pm

I was thinking something like a number one contender ship list.

Like the top 10 superstars and divas closest to a title shot, similar to like on 2k14 the Wwe universe when you go to champions it shows you the top 10 people in the running for that certain title. Seems like something that will fit well here since everyone is obsessed with titles. This way people could know how hard that have to work to move up in spots, pushes them to work harder, etc.

Example
The following is not true just a random list of superstars to get my example across.

Champion: John Cena
#1 Conteder: Nakumura
2. Shawn Micheals
3. Dean Ambrose
4. Eric Young
5. The Rock
And Etc all the way to 10.

You know to spice it up you could add boxes and pictures, like they do in the universe mode on 2k. But let me know what you guys think, if its stupid let me know, if is ok let me know. I can handle any kinda feed back.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:55 pm

Bryant wrote:

Like the top 10 superstars and divas closest to a title shot, similar to like on 2k14 the Wwe universe when you go to champions it shows you the top 10 people in the running for that certain title. Seems like something that will fit well here since everyone is obsessed with titles. This way people could know how hard that have to work to move up in spots, pushes them to work harder, etc.

Example
The following is not true just a random list of superstars to get my example across.

2. Shawn Micheals
3. Dean Ambrose
4. Eric Young
5. The Rock

You know to spice it up you could add boxes and pictures, like they do in the universe mode on 2k. But let me know what you guys think, if its stupid let me know, if is ok let me know. I can handle any kinda feed back.

We used to have a rankings system and it never really worked. People used to bitch about it and people either randomly jumped too high up the list for no apparent reason or some people just didn't move despite putting in the effort. I hated the rankings tbh, it was always the same people everywhere and I would hate to see it back.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:01 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Bryant wrote:

Example

2. Shawn Micheals
3. Dean Ambrose
4. Eric Young
5. The Rock

We used to have a rankings system and it never really worked. People used to bitch about it and people either randomly jumped too high up the list for no apparent reason or some people just didn't move despite putting in the effort. I hated the rankings tbh, it was always the same people everywhere and I would hate to see it back.
tell us what you love bb
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:05 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
Bryant wrote:

Example

2. Shawn Micheals
3. Dean Ambrose
4. Eric Young
5. The Rock

tell us what you love bb
The Kliq.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Alveuss wrote:
Pats wrote:

TYLER! WE COULD RELIVE THOSE DAYS! <3

All we have to do is Bo-lieve!

I've always thrown out a Beat the Clock Sprint thing. You know, to spice it up a bit. Bring back the PPV awards and other stuff. woo
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Dont know if this thread is still available but....

1.Design Belt
We all love the titles deeply, but it would be great if like the title holder could customize his or hers own title. Say for instance our current champ now John Cena(Dash king ) holds the title for like 100-200 days he should have the opportunity to re design the World Heavyweight Championship. Nothing ridiculous or anything. Or if they were to beat the record of longest reign as champ he should be able to re design the championship. This could go for anyone holding any title.

2. Bury Skype, Bring Kik
We all know Skype is coming to its end, and we should just take it out its misery and kill it quickly. If you need to get in contact with someone on the spot Skype is not reliable. I have gotten this message so many times saying "Sorry, Skype didn't deliver the message to my phone or computer. It never does you always have to go on the app then it shows you the message and about time you get the message the person who sent it has tooken 2 naps, took a trip to Disney Land, etc. But with Kik you wouldn't have to worry about any of that. Kik delivers your message to the person right on the spot. It tells yo when someone has read your message, it tells you if that person is typing, you could change the chat bubble color unlike Skype where you have to stick with that same boring Baby Blue color, You can insert you a pic of your choice, you could have a name of your choice, I have never had any problems delivering or receiving a message via Kik messenger. Doesn't necessarily have to be Kik but Skype has to go.

3. Tag Titles/More Titles
I know you guys have told me over a million times about tag titles but tbh I believe that if you bring the tag titles to XWL and host like a tag team tournament to determine the first tag team champs tag teams will be forming all over the place. I think people just feel like its a waist of time to form a tag team if they have no championship to go after, they have no goal at hand. Just give it a shot PLEASE! Also adding more titles such as bringing back the Xtreme/Hardcore title, and introducing the Cruserweight title for those who aren't main eventers just yet, or aren't at that mid-card level. Just give it some thought.

4. Gm's
People shouldn't just come into the league and be superstars or divas, they should have the chance to be Gm's. You know to like be at ringside supporting their client even doing promos to get their client on the map, basically what Gm's do anyway. There are plenty to pick from like, Vickie Guerrero, Teddy Long, Shane McMahon, Hornswoggle, John Lerinitas, Paul Heyman, etc. And however your fueds and promos are going they could get themselves in a match or two.  

5. Records
We should start putting like the superstars record in his or her pics to keep track or what and how they have been doing. Like for example you have the picture of the superstar, then you have the superstars name, then you have the Gt of the user, then underneath that lies there record. Ex. 7-2, 0-5, 17-0.  

Please let me know what yo guys think, I put a lot of thought into this and i pressed backspace when I was finishing up and had to start all over. Let me know what you guys think. Pros and Cons.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Quote :
We all know Skype is coming to its end, and we should just take it out its misery and kill it quickly.

We do? We should? I presonally really like skype and use it for a lot more than just the league, I don't really have any interest in switching to another chat when I'm more than happy with Skype.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 3:53 pm

1) Kik sucks.

2) We tried tag belts multiple times. A tag division simply will not work in XWL.

3) You're describing managers, not General Managers, which people use managers anyway (see: Cesaro/Punk using Heyman)

4) Admins keep records in the Admin Spreadsheet.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Jimmy wrote:
Dont know if this thread is still available but....

1.Design Belt
We all love the titles deeply, but it would be great if like the title holder could customize his or hers own title. Say for instance our current champ now John Cena(Dash king ) holds the title for like 100-200 days he should have the opportunity to re design the World Heavyweight Championship. Nothing ridiculous or anything. Or if they were to beat the record of longest reign as champ he should be able to re design the championship. This could go for anyone holding any title.

The thing is I'm the one who mainly makes the title pictures by request, and I need to have high quality images to make one to my satisfaction. So allowing someone to change the look screw up not only our title format on the front page, but the title pic themselves because if they change I'll have less and less options when making said title pic.

2. Bury Skype, Bring Kik
We all know Skype is coming to its end, and we should just take it out its misery and kill it quickly. If you need to get in contact with someone on the spot Skype is not reliable. I have gotten this message so many times saying "Sorry, Skype didn't deliver the message to my phone or computer. It never does you always have to go on the app then it shows you the message and about time you get the message the person who sent it has tooken 2 naps, took a trip to Disney Land, etc. But with Kik you wouldn't have to worry about any of that. Kik delivers your message to the person right on the spot. It tells yo when someone has read your message, it tells you if that person is typing, you could change the chat bubble color unlike Skype where you have to stick with that same boring Baby Blue color, You can insert you a pic of your choice, you could have a name of your choice, I have never had any problems delivering or receiving a message via Kik messenger. Doesn't necessarily have to be Kik but Skype has to go.

Practically everyone uses skype, it's not dead whatsoever. We're not making people switch.

3. Tag Titles/More Titles
I know you guys have told me over a million times about tag titles but tbh I believe that if you bring the tag titles to XWL and host like a tag team tournament to determine the first tag team champs tag teams will be forming all over the place. I think people just feel like its a waist of time to form a tag team if they have no championship to go after, they have no goal at hand. Just give it a shot PLEASE! Also adding more titles such as bringing back the Xtreme/Hardcore title, and introducing the Cruserweight title for those who aren't main eventers just yet, or aren't at that mid-card level. Just give it some thought.

As we have told you time and time again, we did. Three years ago, we did the exact same thing, and it went all the way to the title match when both teams left/disbanded. So thank D-Generation X and The Straight Edge Society for their being no tag titles plain mischief:

We've made our conditions for a tag division very clear, if you can't go three months in a tag feud without the crutch of title needed, then that shows a tag division just will not work. Because what are the teams that aren't' in the hunt going to do? They'll just do the same thing, disband and we'll have only the champions and one team going for the belts which makes it all pointless.

4. Gm's
People shouldn't just come into the league and be superstars or divas, they should have the chance to be Gm's. You know to like be at ringside supporting their client even doing promos to get their client on the map, basically what Gm's do anyway. There are plenty to pick from like, Vickie Guerrero, Teddy Long, Shane McMahon, Hornswoggle, John Lerinitas, Paul Heyman, etc. And however your fueds and promos are going they could get themselves in a match or two.  

As Zack said you're describing managers, and people already uses managers on their volition, no need to allow members to pick up managers.

5. Records
We should start putting like the superstars record in his or her pics to keep track or what and how they have been doing. Like for example you have the picture of the superstar, then you have the superstars name, then you have the Gt of the user, then underneath that lies there record. Ex. 7-2, 0-5, 17-0.  

That requires even more work on our end because we'll have to edit each and every single roster pic which is like 50- 60 + every Friday, before the new card would need to be up in order for it all to be up to date. It's just something that requires too much time for the little benefit it might have. We already keep track of wins and losses ourselves in another way too.

Please let me know what yo guys think, I put a lot of thought into this and i pressed backspace when I was finishing up and had to start all over. Let me know what you guys think. Pros and Cons.  cheers

We appreciate the ideas, and the effort you took in coming up with them but they're not really something we can put into motion right now.

Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 5:26 pm

if you're willing to buy me a smartphone so i can use kik then yes we can use kik plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:03 pm

Duke Silver wrote:
if you're willing to buy me a smartphone so i can use kik then yes we can use kik plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:12 pm

The P1 wrote:
Duke Silver wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How bout dem ideas tho   How bout dem ideas tho Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How bout dem ideas tho
Page 1 of 1