Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The More You Know: With David

Go down 
+7
Dash
Bang
Kyle
TheFilthParade
DallasBlaike
Nitro
P.R Son
11 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

The More You Know:  With David Empty
PostSubject: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:46 pm

In this edition of The More You Know, we talk admin conspiracies!

"YAY!!!"

Did you know, that studies show that admins only get opportunities because they're admins?

Golly gee Willakers, I thought it was just because they promo'd and were active like everybody else!

Did you know, that according to a leading research team, when looking for a new addition to the admin team, they want people who promo weekly and are active? Yes this is true, for if you are active in those areas, you are more likely to carry that same drive over into being an admin.

I thought it was just because they liked the guy and and the admins are always just looking out for only themselves!

Wow, that all sounded incredibly stupid and annoying didn't it? I bet you reading this right now think that was was unnecessary and flat-out childish, right?  Well now you know how every admin past, present, and sadly future will feel when people assume that we do this and that out of politics, or some bullshit like that.

TL;DR:    No matter admin, friend, enemy, or new...if you promo actively, follow the rules, you will get everything everyone else gets. Thank you for reading, and stay tuned for future installments of  of "The More You Know" with your beloved admin team.

Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:50 pm

The More You Know:  With David Original
Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:52 pm

THE ADMINS ARE TRYING TO PULL WOOL OVER OUR EYES WITH THIS POST! THEY'RE TRYING TO MAKE US BELIEVE THEY'RE OUR FRIENDS WHEN IN REALITY THEY ARE TRYING TO OPPRESS US! WE CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN ANY LONGER! LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN MY BROTHERS....! An uprising is coming admins... You've been warned

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:56 pm

David missed off an announcement. At Eye for an Eye the Chamber will return....

The Champion will defend against Ted DiBiase, Johnny Gargano, Shawn Michaels, Bray Wyatt and Steve Austin.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:58 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:

The Champion will defend against Ted DiBiase, Johnny Gargano, Shawn Michaels, Bray Wyatt and Steve Austin.

That is all.
Bah gawd what a match Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:00 pm

This is shit really coming up again? Seems like it happens every couple of months. I can only assume it's the same guys saying it too.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Kyle wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:

That is all.
Bah gawd what a match Surprised

Oreo's got his work cut out for him. Can't wait for this match.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:01 pm

Pssst the Shebang fix is in guys... I am totally politicking for it.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:04 pm

Bang wrote:
This is shit really coming up again? Seems like it happens every couple of months. I can only assume it's the same guys saying it too.

Yeah but apparently some people still think all this shit is a thing, despite no admins being champs.

Tyler, Zack, Oreo, Dallas are all contenders, and not admins, So I don't get how people think this is even a thing.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:07 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:
Bang wrote:

Yeah but apparently some people still think all this shit is a thing, despite no admins being champs.

Tyler, Zack, Oreo, Dallas are all contenders, and not admins, So I don't get how people think this is even a thing.
Maybe it's the cool thing to do? Not offending but, tbh, I've been sick of this for years and now isn't any different.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:34 pm

This should go without saying, but here's a crazy idea for those that love to believe we're abusive power hungry admins that only think about what we want.

Next time you hear something, next time you see something happen that you don't understand...instead of bitching and silently being bitter about it. Why don't you come to one of us and say hey, I know there's probably a good reason for it, but why did this happen, and not this?

It's better than us finding out somehow that you've been talking shit and assuming all of these things that couldn't be further from the truth. So yes while it may seem awkward to straight up just ask us about something it's way better than condemning us for something you might not fully understand.

We're here to help, that includes all types of problems you may have, so cut the assumption bullshit, and just ask...
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:48 pm

As someone who's been an Admin in a few places, I know what it's like to get shit talked for the stupidest things. You can't even book yourself in a main event without hearing about it. I know that the only thing I've ever been confused about here, was Nitro becoming an Admin. I'm not trying to start anything because I honestly couldn't care less, but I know a few people were taken back by that.

But who cares? As long as you run things right and give me ALL of the title shots, there's nothing to bitch about.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:35 am

TheFilthParade wrote:

That is all.

That would be fine, if Chambers online weren't filled with enough lag to make a unicorn weep.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:18 am

lol at people complaining about Title Shots when Shuggz and Milan are the midcard champs #You'llLoseEitherWay
Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:03 pm

The P1 wrote:
lol at people complaining about Title Shots when Shuggz and Milan are the midcard champs #You'llLoseEitherWay

Don't Remind me lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:22 pm

The More You Know:  With David Jericho1_zpsb39d4341
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The More You Know: With David   The More You Know:  With David Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The More You Know: With David
Page 1 of 1