Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Switching to Si-.. Mistico!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Switching to Si-.. Mistico! Empty
PostSubject: Switching to Si-.. Mistico!   Switching to Si-.. Mistico! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 am

Switching to Derrick Bateman to Mistico

Superstar: Mistico, NOT Sin Cara...I know they are the same person but I want to use his Mistico gimmick & look. Plus in XWL "Mistico" didn't know how to speak English, but from what I heard he turned into Sin Cara, went heel, and spoke English. I'll try and find a way in promo to make is so Mistico can't speak English though.
Alignment: Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switching to Si-.. Mistico!   Switching to Si-.. Mistico! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:48 pm

Just got done reading EVERY Mistico / Sin Cara promo to better learn his past...

this should be interesting

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Switching to Si-.. Mistico!   Switching to Si-.. Mistico! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:44 pm

You know you don't HAVE to reference certain parts of the history. If parts don't make any sense whatsoever you could pretend they never happened, history is mainly for notable feuds and title history. Not people who make people randomly speak English. peace
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Switching to Si-.. Mistico!   Switching to Si-.. Mistico! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Shuggz wrote:
You know you don't HAVE to reference certain parts of the history. If parts don't make any sense whatsoever you could pretend they never happened, history is mainly for notable feuds and title history. Not people who make people randomly speak English. peace
Before I approved this, I was gonna say the exact same thing. For the simple fact that it's needed to be known, if a superstar has history, it's mainly for feuds they've been in, any titles they've held etc. You don't have to go off promos and things of that nature. So, if you want him to be sin cara period, you can. Since, that way, you'd be able to use the real in-game one, instead of having to wait for a caw on CC or, making one yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Switching to Si-.. Mistico!   Switching to Si-.. Mistico! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:48 pm

Fn wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
Before I approved this, I was gonna say the exact same thing. For the simple fact that it's needed to be known, if a superstar has history, it's mainly for feuds they've been in, any titles they've held etc. You don't have to go off promos and things of that nature. So, if you want him to be sin cara period, you can. Since, that way, you'd be able to use the real in-game one, instead of having to wait for a caw on CC or, making one yourself.

Yeah I mean if anyone brings up his creepy history we'll just quote Shuggz's comment of him saying you can act like it never happened so that way they'll automatically retract their comment lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switching to Si-.. Mistico!   Switching to Si-.. Mistico! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:32 pm

omg thank god lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switching to Si-.. Mistico!   Switching to Si-.. Mistico! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Please use the stats and abilities in this video for Sin Cara:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switching to Si-.. Mistico!   Switching to Si-.. Mistico! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Switching to Si-.. Mistico!
Page 1 of 1