Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

So... 2K15 looks awesome

Go down 
+11
Sex Ferguson
Stunner
Kyle
Zander
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch
Sofa King
Sinister
BloodShank
Danny Boy
P.R Son
Alveuss
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

So... 2K15 looks awesome Empty
PostSubject: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:47 pm

So... 2K15 looks awesome QNlmxcF

So... 2K15 looks awesome Xh99e1L
Back to top Go down
Alveuss
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:11 pm

Yeah Dash and myself argued if it was legit or not when we seen that picture. It looks like an edited picture of an actual Raw as opposed to a freaking game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:17 pm

After seeing what can be done on the new-gen consoles I'm not surprised it looks that amazing. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:23 pm

It looks great and all but the only thing that will get me legit hyped about these games anymore is finding out they've finally figured out how to have good servers. It shouldn't take two hours to try to do matches, and caws shouldn't break matches meaning you can only use in game. Every year we say the servers can't get any worse yet somehow they always do, so let's just hope they've not only focused on doing some awesome graphical changes, but also worked hard on creating servers that won't die the first day.
Back to top Go down
Danny Boy
Jobber
Danny Boy

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Amazing. Cena looks great, but you've also really got to take notice how amazing Orton's arm looks especially with the fine detail on the tattoo.
Back to top Go down
BloodShank
Jobber
BloodShank

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:34 pm

I think it looks great! One thing that looks wierd is John Cena's hands.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/synthgamer
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:34 pm

It looks Unreal..Like wow just that little screen shot done with Orton and Cena was incredible. As far as the career mode only being on Next Gen..Not even trying to make anyone feel bad here..But from experience..I have the NBA 2k14 i bought it the day it came out on the 360. I was beyond pissed..Ask Stunner..It was literally the same as the previous installment..then i got the Xbox one. and I got it thinking im probably going to regret this..but what evs..And WOW..It had a career mode (which apparently WWE will be using the blue print of. and makes me very excited) It had all the modes that the 360 version did not. It was a completely different game. So i feel as if they might go with that big of drastic dropoff for this as well. there was no career mode in nba 2k14 for the 360 and there wont be for wwe 2k15 for old gen consoles..Sad day..Regardless..Ill have it for both.

ALL IM SAYING

LETS GOOO WAR GAMES!!!
Back to top Go down
Sofa King
New Talent
Sofa King

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:43 pm

It's definitely living up to the height graphically for me. I think it looks unreal on the next gen consoles. As many have said, it's most likely looking to be a whole 'nother game on the next gen consoles compared to the PS3 and the Xbox 360. The My Career thing looks interesting enough as a concept and a huge feature people have wanted for years. Good to see that 2K and Yukes listened to their fans this year. Makes me wonder in which other ways they could have listened to their fans. I am hyped for 2K15 more than I have been for any other wrestling game since 11 and 14!
Back to top Go down
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch
New Talent
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:19 pm

IGN's Vince Ingenito posted this article talking about new gameplay mechanics. WWE 2k15 will be making steps towards simulation style gaming.

http://ap.ign.com/en/wwe-2k15-xbox-360/74792/preview/wwe-2k15-our-first-hands-on-ign-first

then on his twitter he answered some questions to clear up the article a bit.

@Vincogneato: "Stamina system seems legit right now. Three tier meter, as long as you don't fully deplete a meter, it slowly regens. If you fully deplete a meter you drop down to the next tier where moves get slower, and you are more vulnerable."

@Vincogneato: "Left stick moves. Right stick is used in the chain wrestling mini-game. D-pad taunts. Didn't notice any big change to subs."

Fan: "Will we still be able to hit finishers out of no where and have catch finishers?

@Vincogneato: "Yes. Many moves have two or three different animations dependent upon stamina."

@Vincogneato: "I can confirm catch finishers. Not sure what you mean by "out of nowhere." You still need to build your meter."

When asked if Rey Mysterio can still slam Big Show:
@Vincogneato: "Nope. More stats outline your wrestler's abilities this year and they stick closer to them."

@Vincogneato: "Showing pain/selling is significantly improved, especially on strikes as you are getting up, which used to be no-sold."

Fan: "Will we have to sit through the QTE event every time we want to lock up, or is it only for the start of the match?

@Vincogneato: "Just the start, and it isn't a QTE. Positions are dynamic, and timing doesn't play a factor as much as decision-making."
Back to top Go down
BloodShank
Jobber
BloodShank

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Was this just updated? A little teaser trailer, and it looks amazing. I am about to read the rest of the article. Thanks for the tweets Vince.
This is so awesome! I am so pumped!
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:56 am

So... 2K15 looks awesome 4f96d418b2fd2f0e9dbac406606c6902
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:03 am

Zander wrote:
So... 2K15 looks awesome 4f96d418b2fd2f0e9dbac406606c6902
What's 2k doing at a WWE event? They're supposed to be showing off their game mischief
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:06 am

It's funny Kyle I saw that Cesaro pic on IGN of him and Heyman and just like you all I thought for a second that was in game too lmao.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:12 am

ThatGuy wrote:
It's funny Kyle I saw that Cesaro pic on IGN of him and Heyman and just like you all I thought for a second that was in game too lmao.
I think that one is actually a real photo though. That was someone being funny. Or at least I hope. From what I've heard the screen screens (not the closeup ones) that are surfacing on twitter are from ps3/360. So if so then I don't feel so eh I'm on 360 this time around. If not no biggie. As jared (community manager) did say that ps3/360 will be upgraded graphically. Can't wait for the roster reveal tbh Razz
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:50 pm

This is official 2k15 gameplay taken from gamescom.

Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:08 pm

Stunner wrote:

Jizz everywhere
Back to top Go down
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch
New Talent
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:30 pm

Oreo wrote:
Stunner wrote:

Jizz everywhere

Yup.

The video confirms how the new stamina system will work. Orton ran too much, so he ended up in the medium tier by the end of the video. His moves became slower, and Cesaro was still fresh so he was able to take advantage.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:51 pm

Damn I wanted to be the first to post it, but good job oreo!  cartman happy 
Back to top Go down
BloodShank
Jobber
BloodShank

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:04 pm

Holy Shit! Gameplay already?! It looks so good that I want to touch it.
WWE 2K15 looks very promising.

True Alpha wrote:

It was Stunner who posted it.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:12 pm

BloodShank wrote:

True Alpha wrote:

It was Stunner who posted it.

Don't ruin this moment for me dammit.  plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch
New Talent
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 9:13 am

New gameplay!!!

Cena has a new entrance, which included him talking to the camera while on the stage.

Justin Roberts and an unknown other person are seated at ringside during the match(you can see this while Cena is hitting the Thesz Press)

there's a total of 92 slots on the character selection screen, but there also appears to be a Divas tab, which would mean there's 92 MEN on the roster. If thats true, thats 10 more guy than the total of WWE 2k14's ondisc roster(men and women).

Also, Orton uses the rope to help himself back to his feet. How awesome is that!?!?

Update: Someone just pulled up the demo for 2k14's roster selection page.. Same amount of slots, even though we had fewer people on the disc.
Back to top Go down
BloodShank
Jobber
BloodShank

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:35 am

texanfreakshow wrote:
New gameplay!!!

Cena has a new entrance, which included him talking to the camera while on the stage.

Justin Roberts and an unknown other person are seated at ringside during the match(you can see this while Cena is hitting the Thesz Press)

there's a total of 92 slots on the character selection screen, but there also appears to be a Divas tab, which would mean there's 92 MEN on the roster. If thats true, thats 10 more guy than the total of WWE 2k14's on disc roster(men and women).

Also, Orton uses the rope to help himself back to his feet. How awesome is that!?!?

Update: Someone just pulled up the demo for 2k14's roster selection page.. Same amount of slots, even though we had fewer people on the disc.

This is great. so we have John Cena, Cesaro, Randy Orton, and Goldust in the demo. I do like that touch of using the ropes to get yourself on your feet. I wanna know why only 92 slots(not counting divas)? Can it not be more than that? I maybe exaggerating on this, but Why not over 100?

Just something to add. If you look at the crowd at the beginning of John Cena's entrance, They are not just glued to their seats. You can see them walking up and down the stairs too. I would like to see a Roman Reign's (I know, not on demo) entrance to get a closer look at the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:01 am

texanfreakshow wrote:

That is where one of the producers usually sit during the show so it's probably just a generic guy.

BloodShank wrote:
This is great. so we have John Cena, Cesaro, Randy Orton, and Goldust in the demo. I do like that touch of using the ropes to get yourself on your feet. I wanna know why only 92 slots(not counting divas)? Can it not be more than that? I maybe exaggerating on this, but Why not over 100?
It can't be over 100 because while we have better technology on next gen you have to think, those character take up a lot of disc space with how good they look.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:23 pm

They've unveiled what appears to be a developer diary, similar to their ones they do for NBA, for WWE2k15. Not much is shown in terms of new info but there's a lot of small things. Like John Laurinaitis being scanned, Jimmy Hart confirming himself, Heyman being rinside when Cesaro's capturing a move.

Some footage of mocap and Cesaro holding up a title which is also being mocapped. Which could lead to more title animations perhaps. It says episode one so I'm to assume we'll be getting these often. How often remains to be seen. Nonetheless this is a neat little video and I'm eager to see what others we'll get and how often.

Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:01 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... 2K15 looks awesome   So... 2K15 looks awesome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... 2K15 looks awesome
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next