Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exculsive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

XWL.com Exculsive Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exculsive   XWL.com Exculsive Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:17 pm

XWL.com was sent mobile phone footage of an incident involving a XWL superstar after Breakdown that ended just moments ago. The mobile phone footage was sent in by a fan who recorded this and decided he should send it in. The footage starts showing outside the Quicken Loans Arena. A few fans are still hyped after watching Breakdown this evening and they seem to be shouting at someone but the mobile phone doesn't pick up well what they are shouting. The guy holding the phone is walking and seems to be following someone. Actually it seems like everyone is following this one guy who you can't quite make out due to the darkness. Suddenly the guy who they are following stops.

XWL.com Exculsive E3j9UL9

The guy just stands there for a few moments when the mobile footage starts clear up a little and reveals that, KEVIN STEEN is just standing there in his wrestling attire. Fans are saying stuff to him but once again it isn't really picked up on the phone. Steen is not replying or even moving until he turns and spots the guy holding the mobile phone. He must of caught this guy filming him out of pure luck because a lot of fans had there phones out trying to record this strange incident. Steen walks up to this fan holding his phone with this footage on.

XWL.com Exculsive HEp7qep

Steen stares right into the phones camera which is recording this footage. Steen then looks up at the guy and says something like "calm down asshole". Steen actually spoke for the first time in months but not on XWL television or PPV. Steen then stares out at camera once more but the quality of this footage is quite bad, the guy obviously cannot afford a decent phone. Steen then starts to talk.

XWL.com Exculsive 6yLa6T9

Kevin Steen
Hello World, Hello Cleveland, Hello USA, Hello the whole damn world. Let me introduce myself to any fucker who doesn't know who I am. I am Kevin Steen, I am a professional wrestler who so happens to be under contract with XWL who funny enough have just had a television show on right now which I was apart for a split second which is not very surprising but I will get into that into a minute. I know this is going to be uploaded by several people, I mean there is about 10 assholes behind me filming aswell, some have got my ass recording whilst I am talking so looks like I am talking out my ass which I am not. I know this will be uploaded to youtube, dailymotion but mostly importantly I know this guy holding this phone right now will try and get his 15 minutes of fame and send it straight to XWL.com. I would be surprised if they took a 5 second look at this but the better fucking had because I have a few things to say.

XWL.com Exculsive WtAp4t7

Kevin Steen
Xtreme Wrestling League, one of the top companies in professional wrestling, no scrap that they are the top company in the wrestling business. They are no flash in the pan company that some guy who leaves tries to set up. They are no ...... wait should I say there name?Should I mention that other company that some of the people  here were apart of at some point, well I wouldn't be Kevin fucking Steen if I kept my mouth shut. XWL is not SOOL, it is the top company in the world but how about I jump off the pleasantries for my current employers. I have been in XWL for over 2 years, I came in and not one of those fuckers in the locker respected me, they just thought I was some hyped up guy from the indies, they thought I was just a piece of shit that they could wipe off. But I wasn't easy to get off your shoe, I dried in, I got stuck in there and it didn't matter how hard you tried to get rid of me I stayed. But you did get your own way eventually after I ran riot and took things that weren't meant for me to get. But once again this piece of shit came back.

XWL.com Exculsive QTj7p4w

Kevin Steen
That's right I came back for revenge, I came back after you fucked me over, I came back and fucked up an XWL hero, I fucked up Hulk Hogan another piece shit who you can't get rid of but that said where the fuck is he now?The thing is after you fucked me over last time I should of really learnt my lesson, I mean I should know that I was never going to be the guy you "pushed" to the top. You was never going to let me the guy who talks shit, spews vile language from my mouth be the champion. But I came back, I got my job back and yeah I had a great series of matches with Cactus/Foley. I never said this back then but Mick, I fucking respect you for working with me and giving me great matches. But that's where it went south, I thought I was making progress, I thought I was making my way up but I always doubted I would make it. How many chances have you given me?I could probably count them on one hand. But don't worry you keep your poster boys on top, lets put your pretty boy Shawn Michaels on top, lets put your Triple H's up there because of a "family affair". Look at all the poster boys on the XWL website, where is Kevin fucking Steen. Oh I am sorry I got injured and had to go away so you took me off it to give it guys who think they are the best in XWL but are nothing compared to me.

XWL.com Exculsive QTj7p4w

Kevin Steen
Look at all these new guys who walk in and last 5 minutes but get what they want. Look at these guys who do one great promo and XWL management jump on their dick but I just stay here where I belong at the bottom swimming through the shit. I have been handed shit since I returned. First Kennedy is on the cards for me but he ups and leaves because he can't handle me. Next Xavier Woods, well I what can I say this guy is a good wrestler, he has good intentions but he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and I am done with that fucktard. So basically what I am saying is you can't fuck Kevin Steen over anymore because I don't give any fucks right now, you fire me, fuck it I will go back to the indies and carry on doing this shit, you keep me on I will go through your shit and fuck it all up. I will become champion, I will do what I say I will if this doesn't get me to lose my job. I will bring XWL if I have to because its true I am WRESTLINGS WORST NIGHTMARE, KEVIN FUCKING STEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steen gets his face right in the camera and stares in it for a few moments before pushing the guy over who is holding the camera and walks off.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exculsive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Archives :: Past Discussions :: Announcements :: XWL.com Exclusive-
Jump to: