Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

PPV Awards: Digital Decision

Go down 
+2
Zander
Shug
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PPV Awards: Digital Decision Empty
PostSubject: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Match Of The PPV - 6 Votes
Miss MITB Case Is On The Line
Stretcher Match

PPV Awards: Digital Decision RRIKA

PPV Awards: Digital Decision H4vpbPPV Awards: Digital Decision BoETK
Layla El Vs Angelina Love

Quick Review, thanks to Zander

zander14rfc wrote:

This write up was great, easily the best of the show imo and there was a couple of great ones, hats off to David for the effort he put in. Always a strong point of his and it really shows of in the finished product, cudos. The write up starts off strong right away with great entrances and commentary and the actual match itself is even better, some of the spots are crazy, my personal favorite is when Layla wraps her legs around Loves head and slams her into the stretcher ten times, creative yet not over the top and it's great. The rest of the match has solid writing in both moves and commentary, it kept me reading from the start with lots of back and forth and with a really nice ending we get a new Mrs Money In the bank, congrats on the win and on your new briefcase mischief

Runner(s) Up
The Rock Vs MVP - 3 Votes
AJ Styles Vs Kevin Steen - 3 Votes

Promo Of The PPV - 10 Votes
PPV Awards: Digital Decision Jl3Kc PPV Awards: Digital Decision Xwlredemptionpunk

Ridiculously sized review thanks to David

E/T wrote:
The Rock comes out hyping up his match later on tonight and the voting options but all while remaining The Rock lol. He continues pushing the fact that MVP & Batista are “special friends” and continue the humorous remarks bringing up how you hope it’s a two out of three falls match because of defeating Alberto Del Rio in one month’s back. Then when it seems like he’s said all there Is to say…Just when he’s about to deliver his signature catchphrase that usually closes the segment…CM Punk’s theme song hits Surprised

Punk comes out and this just gets good and fast. Punk claims “The Rock” is dead and he even gives a lot of very good reasons such as his absences through the years, his one night only returns and his shitty movies. Also this line “You search for the highest bidder, drop your drawers, bend over, grab a hold of your ankles and grit your teeth.” Had me rolling. The Rock then replies with passion in his voice explaining how he busts his ass every week appearing on both shows and kicking someone’s ass. Really great back and forth between both so far. Finally Punk brings up how soon the two men will meet for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship. And then he mocks Stone Cold by saying “what” before everything. Rock then mentions Stone Cold and asks Punk if he thinks all this will get in the Rock’s head if he acts like Stone Cold, and even dresses like Stone Cold.

But then The Rock delivers a classic line as CM Punk is about to reply by saying…”IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!” A lot of really good back and forth follows and then Punk tries to calm the situation down and himself by saying he’s not here to promote himself. He’s not here to promote himself for a title shot he’s going to earn that by being the BEST. He says whether their match is for the world title or whether it’s under friendly circumstances it will happen and that this won’t be the last time they meet at a Pay Per View.
It comes to a close FINALLY and Punk says he’s no longer being sued by XWL because he made an appearance and expects his pay check then say’s he’s off to go eat popcorn with the fans! Punk leaves and The Rock then hypes his eventual match with Punk and then throws out one last insult about MVP being bland before delivering the closing line

“IFFFFFFFFFFF YAAAAAAAAAA SMEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLALALALAOW!

WHAT THE ROCK!

IS!COOKIN'!”

Spectacular promo I only reviewed some of the parts in full because I didn’t want this part of the review of the awards to reach over a thousand. Which you can bet it would have because this promo was phenomenal. From the pictures used by both men, to their insults for one another, to their back and forth it all just flowed so nicely and hyped me up for the next time they meet whether that be another promo or a match. A lot of funny comments from both, a lot of tension between the words said by each other, it all was the making of promo of the PPV.

Runner Up
Chris Jericho - 2 Votes

Star Of The Show - 4 Votes
PPV Awards: Digital Decision Jl3Kc

The Rock picking up his second straight Star Of The PPV award and there is no question why. First off being part of an already award winning promo with CM Punk and then going onto retain his World Heavyweight Championship. The Rock is no doubt on a huge roll, but how long can it keep going for? He is deffinetly one to keep your eye on.

Runner(s) Up
The Miz - 3 Votes
CM Punk - 3 Votes

Diva Of The Show - 10 Votes
PPV Awards: Digital Decision H4vpb

Just like with The Rock, Layla leaves Digital Decision picking up two awards. Layla deffinetly earned this one, by defeating her rival in a brutal stretcher match and going onto win herself the Miss Money In The Bank briefcase. Who knows when she is going to cash it in. Should keep an eye on her for sure.

Runner Up
Michelle McCool - 2 Votes

Shocker Of The Show - 8 Votes
PPV Awards: Digital Decision KPFd3PPV Awards: Digital Decision 9Yapt

Randy Orton winning the Intercontinental Championship and in doing so, former Champ Wade Barrett was fired. So we have a new Champion, a former employee and a now defunct stable in The Corre? I for one look forward to seeing if anything else is going to come from this, or to see if this is actually the end for The Corre.

Runner Up
NJ Actually Does A Promo - 4 Votes

Last edited by Shuggz on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Nice work Shuggz on these awards, gives you an extra incentive at ppvs, also gives them a big feel Very Happy

So.....2 ppvs and 4 awards Cool

Lets see if I can get superstar of the show at Supremacy for the hat trick
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:27 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
Nice work Shuggz on these awards, gives you an extra incentive at ppvs, also gives them a big feel Very Happy

Layla and Rock for Superstar & Diva of Supremacy, we all know no one can compare troll
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:32 pm

E/T wrote:
zander14rfc wrote:

Layla and Rock for Superstar & Diva of Supremacy, we all know no one can compare troll

Hmm..... I wonder if CM Punk will be making an appearance at Supremacy. scratch
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Nah that jobber will lose the KOTR in the first week troll

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:42 pm

E/T wrote:

Way to think of your BFF Who got 2 votes gr8

troll
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Fn wrote:
E/T wrote:

Way to think of your BFF Who got 2 votes gr8

troll

Exactly....2 Votes troll dance

While Layla got what....

5 times that?

troll
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:48 pm

E/T wrote:

Exactly....2 Votes troll dance

While Layla got what....

5 times that?

troll

</3 cartman sad

gr8

troll
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Fn wrote:

</3 cartman sad

gr8

troll
At least you beat Trish..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:46 pm

Brock Lesnar for Superstar Of the show for Supremacy trolololololol troll dance
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Fn wrote:

</3 cartman sad

gr8

troll

plain mischief: I have a feeling this is directed towards me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:19 am

Rock, Orton, Lucky Cannon, Shoot for Made Up Game of The PPV

troll
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:30 am

Vice wrote:

plain mischief: I have a feeling this is directed towards me
He could mean when I face Trish and take the Diva's championship and become a Six time champion

troll
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:59 am

Sorry, Kyle, but "Fn and Champion" do not go in the same universe.

troll
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:04 am

Jerry wrote:

troll
I have no idea what you just said...
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 am

Pingu wrote:

troll
At least Fn has held a title, what has Cody done. He's too busy making sure his legs are smooth to concentrate on wrestling.

troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:07 am

Shuggz wrote:
Jerry wrote:

troll
I have no idea what you just said...

It's from a promo during the PPV
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:48 am

Fn wrote:
Pingu wrote:

troll
At least Fn has held a title, what has Cody done. He's too busy making sure his legs are smooth to concentrate on wrestling.

troll

I'm the Smooth legs Champion of the World.

mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Fn wrote:

</3 cartman sad

gr8

troll

Less than two votes... :/ A solid title defense and a promo, and my Sheamus promo got less than two votes too... Damn, Thought it was funny enough and all but guess not... Back to the drawing board

Oh and Kyle, hah! ... Nuff said...

Congrats Zander on the awards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV Awards: Digital Decision   PPV Awards: Digital Decision Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PPV Awards: Digital Decision
Page 1 of 1