Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Fan sites?????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
You'reWelcome
Jobber
You'reWelcome

Fan sites????? Empty
PostSubject: Fan sites?????   Fan sites????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:58 pm

Anybody know of any fan sites or abyss or bully ray? found me one for damien sandow but looked forever on abyss and bully ray and couldnt find any.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

Fan sites????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan sites?????   Fan sites????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:14 pm

If you're going to be lazy and not take your own screencaps then your best bet is to just steal some from this site for Bully and pretend that Brooke isn't there. Or hire her as your... whatever she was to him.

http://brooke-photos.com/index.php?cat=92

As for Abyss. Don't use pictures I guess?
Back to top Go down
Alveuss
Mid Card

Fan sites????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan sites?????   Fan sites????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:28 pm

Dash wrote:
If you're going to be lazy and not take your own screencaps then your best bet is to just steal some from this site for Bully and pretend that Brooke isn't there. Or hire her as your... whatever she was to him.

Basically, what my good friend Dash is trying to here is, you need to hire yourself a fiancee.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

Fan sites????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan sites?????   Fan sites????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:46 pm

Alveuss wrote:
Dash wrote:

Basically, what my good friend Dash is trying to here is, you need to hire yourself a fiancee.

A nice one at that. Someone you want to find yourself dealing with on a daily basis. If not, then you'll be miserable. Happiness is hard to come by these days.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss
Mid Card

Fan sites????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan sites?????   Fan sites????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:07 am

T-Roll wrote:

Alveuss wrote:
Dash wrote:
A nice one at that. Someone you want to find yourself dealing with on a daily basis. If not, then you'll be miserable. Happiness is hard to come by these days.

Yeah and don't we all deserve to be happy? I'd like to think we do Heisen, I like to think we do. So if you go throwing away your happiness like it's nothing that's just unfair on everyone else and that, sir, just makes you a knobjockey. Don't be that guy Heisen... Go hire yourself a nice fiancee and be happy. Not just for yourself, but for all of us.
Back to top Go down
You'reWelcome
Jobber
You'reWelcome

Fan sites????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan sites?????   Fan sites????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:54 am

im using her calm down
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Fan sites????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan sites?????   Fan sites????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:57 am

As someone who was Abyss for ages, all I can suggest is finding promos and such he's done that may be on YT and making caps that way. It sucks but he doesn't really have a legit fan-site. So there's not much to be done.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Fan sites????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan sites?????   Fan sites????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan sites?????
Page 1 of 1