Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Ziggles available

Go down 
+4
Dash
P.R Son
Zack
TheKrzyOne
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:14 pm

You know the drill:
-Express interest if you want this superstar then wait until 24 hours pass
-If more than one person is interested then test promos will be required two full days after the 24 hours is up
-After two weeks it's first come first served
-Realize that Dolph is admin approved, and you'll be required to promo consistently as him
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Interest, dropping Eve if I get Ziggler, etc.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Sorry you didn't even bother doing your Jericho test promo, interest declined.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:18 pm

I told myself I was going to express interest, so here I am doing just that.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Dash wrote:
But who are dropping?
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:21 pm

People need to stop dropping good superstars
 okay 
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:22 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Dash wrote:
But who are dropping?

Magnus. :'(
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Everyone now has 24 hours from this post to express interest as well.
Back to top Go down
Holybatman96
Jobber
Holybatman96

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Interested
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:39 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Everyone now has 24 hours from this post to express interest as well.

FUCK I'M 20 MINUTES LATE
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:14 pm

I'll say this before I say who is Dolph, both need some work done on capturing the character, including what they would do and say, missed the mark some there. They were good, effort was put in, but there's a few small things in each that kinda made this a choice of who we think could maybe grow over time to capture Dolph the best. So with that said Dash is now Dolph.
Back to top Go down
Holybatman96
Jobber
Holybatman96

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:27 pm

I really don't understand. Second time I lost after making a great promo.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Holybatman96 wrote:

What you should do is focus on the greatness of Rey Mysterio and prove the haters wrong one person at a time, don't let the admins hold you down, fight the good fight, kid.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Holybatman96 wrote:

It's not that it wasn't great, it just had some issues, you put in effort, but some of the dialogue was rough for Dolph, as with Dash's, you claimed Dolph didn't have any success when he was world champ this year (an easy fact check on the title history) overall the promo needed a better flow for what you wanted to accomplish. The 6 year contract thing wasn't needed, it isn't something Dolph would really realistically bring up as his big closing bit. We also don't have Wrestlemania, it's Final Stand, another quick fact check. You've done great as Rey though, the best Rey we've had by a long shot, so keep up on that, and find another character that better suits you and that you can have fun as.
Back to top Go down
Holybatman96
Jobber
Holybatman96

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Ok, I knew I needed to check the history of him. Thanks for letting me know what was wrong with it. Rey Mysterio will be doing more. Hopefully the guy I want will be free soon seeing as he doesn't do much.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Holybatman96 wrote:
Ok, I knew I needed to check the history of him. Thanks for letting me know what was wrong with it. Rey Mysterio will be doing more. Hopefully the guy I want will be free soon seeing as he doesn't do much.

No worries man, don't get disappointed just because you didn't get him, you are good, and you have a lot of potetential, and it's great to see you being active now. Just keep that up, and I'm sure the guy you want will come free eventually, you never know who is gonna drop who that's why we do the whole "interest" thing so no one misses out Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:58 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Holybatman96 wrote:

No worries man, don't get disappointed just because you didn't get him, you are good, and you have a lot of potetential, and it's great to see you being active now. Just keep that up, and I'm sure the guy you want will come free eventually, you never know who is gonna drop who that's why we do the whole "interest" thing so no one misses out Razz
Yeah. In some cases it works wonders Razz Just focus on Rey and have fun with that. I enjoyed the promo you did as him. So do that for now and if someone else comes along give it another shot. Just don't lose confidence Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Just pm the person who has who you want and maybe he'll be willing to drop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ziggles available Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziggles available   Ziggles available Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ziggles available
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Archives :: Past Discussions :: Announcements-
Jump to: