Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Xtreme Xmas Pre-Show!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Xtreme Xmas Pre-Show! Empty
PostSubject: Xtreme Xmas Pre-Show!   Xtreme Xmas Pre-Show! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:00 am

Xtreme Xmas Pre-Show! HYIBKEI
As the Xtreme Xmas Pre-Show comes on the air, there’s a light pyro explosion to get those that shuffled into the arena early hyped as they prepare themselves to enjoy the show before the show tonight. The camera does its usual sweep, taking in the sights and sounds of the night, the people are all very excited to be here on this night, waving their signs around, showing off their shirts, or just screaming until their throats are sore. They paid good money to come here and be treated to one hell of a show before the year ends and after a year of stellar programming, they know that XWL is more than capable of giving them their money’s worth and sending them all satisfied. As the sweep concludes, the cameras shift over to the announce table where a familiar face in Joey Styles is sitting reading to get this show going the right way.

Joey Styles
Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Xtreme Xmas pre-show! I’m Joey Styles, of course, and for this half hour I will be your guide as you’re all given just a small taste of what’s in store for you if you stick around with us for the rest of the night. If you haven’t order the pay per view already, then you’re about to miss out on the most extreme and brutal night of the year where every match will have some kind of stipulation that will turn normal bouts into epic ones. There’s bound to be a match on the card that tickles your fancy, titles will be on the lines, the use of weapons will be made legal, heck, we even have a dance contest and isn’t that something you’d rather see live then hear about it second-hand the next day? We also have two of the biggest divas in XWL history in AJ and Layla taking on the new Bayley and a diva whose name we don’t even know. And to show you that XWL does tag action right, let’s head over to the first match of the evening where The American Wolves are set to take on the team of Prince Devitt and Mr. Anderson.

Xtreme Xmas Pre-Show! DO0xVsqXtreme Xmas Pre-Show! Ytrpdpa
vs.
Xtreme Xmas Pre-Show! PYCeNZsXtreme Xmas Pre-Show! YhUvtKL

[Ring Announcer]
The following contest on your Xtreme X-Mas Preshow is a special Falls Count Anywhere Tornado Tag Match, scheduled for one fall! Approaching the ring first: At a combined weight of 419 pounds, Eddie Edwards! Davey Richards! Together, they are the Americaaaaaaaan Woooooooolves!

The Wolves come through the curtains to a massive ovation from the crowd tonight, the front-row crowd knowing them from previous promotions smacking the fronts of the barricades to the theme as they made their way down to the ring, entering the ring with their famous wolf howl as they awaited their opponents.

[Ring Announcer]
And introducing...their opponents! First, from Bray in Wicklow, Ireland! Weighing in at 81 kilos! The "Real Rock 'n' Rolla"! Priiiiiiiiiince Deviiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt!

The Ireland born Japan superstar makes his way down to the ring, as the Wolves motion for him to enter he simply waits on the outside of the ring for his partner tonight.

[Ring Announcer]
And his tag team pa....

[Mr. Anderson]
Shut your stinkin' mouth! And Prince Devitt's amazing, better looking and more talented partner tonight...he weighs in at an absolutely incredibly epic 246 pounds! He hails from GREEN! BAY! WISCONSIIIIIIIIIIN! MISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER ANDERSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.....ANDERSOOOOOOOOOOON!

Anderson smirks as he smacks his gum on the way to the ring, simply nodding at Devitt as they charge in the ring.

The ref barely has time to ring the bell before the Wolves pounce on their opponents. They brawl for about 5 minutes before Eddie suddenly drops Anderson with a Die Hard Driver, getting a two count before Devitt breaks it up. The Wolves continue to nearly demolish their counterparts for a few more moments before finally Eddie puts Anderson away for the 3 count off a Die Hard Driver on the floor.

Joey Styles
Well how about that? When you lift the rules, anything goes, anything can happen and anyone can get hurt. These competitors careers are in jeopardy tonight more so than any other because with all the brutality being allowed, someone is bad to come out worse for wear and some people may never be the same again. So there’s another incentive to order the pay per view, folks, and watch this one live. What if this the last time Shawn Michaels or The Undertaker competes? Would you really want to miss being part of history? They’re already up there in age and it’ll only take one bad fall or one particularly vicious blow with a foreign object to aggravate an old injury and put them on the shelf for good. This would be the perfect time to set yourself up to tell your grandkids where you were sitting when you watched a legend wrestle his last match. Or alternatively, you can tell them where you were when you witnessed, for the first time in XWL, an I Quit match where a manager has to throw in a towel on behalf of their clients. And backstage we  have two of the men involved in that match.

As we’re taken backstage we seen West standing by with Sangriento pacing back and forth behind. The right shoulder of the masked warrior is heavily taped and you have to wonder how that will come into play during his big match against Brock Lesnar.

Don West
I bet you think you’ve won, Heyman. I bet in that sick and twisted little mind of yours you think that you’ve got us beat and have demoralized us to the point where we won’t have the strength to go on. And that’s where you’re wrong, Heyman, because Sangriento and I… we’ve never been more motivated, we’ve never been more hungrier and we’ve never been more focused on a task. You see, The West Side Army still marches on, even if it’s just an army of two now with the two of us watching each other’s backs and holding the line until the bitter end.

Sangriento
A diferencia de "El" Ryback, no voy a darle la espalda a mi casa. No voy a olvidar de dónde vengo y no voy a abandonar al hombre que me llevó a donde estoy hoy.

Don West
And I don’t know what lies you told Ryback to make him think he’d be better off with you, but it must have been something really out there because anyone with a pair of working eyes, doesn’t even have to  be 20/20 vision, but anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that you’re going to lead Ryback nowhere. Because let’s face it, Heyman, deep down inside, you don’t care if Ryback succeeds or fails, your only wish is to type him away from me.

Sangriento
Nosotros no lo necesitamos, me hice cargo de Curtis Axel sin él y yo me encargo de Brock Lesnar y sin él también.

Don West
Sangriento fought with everything he had to keep Ryback on our side and to get me in his corner tonight, and just like always, he was screwed. I know you sent one of your lackeys to take him out, but he still gave your precious little “better than perfect” client a run for your money until that damn song played and cost him everything. Go ahead, take your win, bask in your moment of victory, because this is your peak, this is as good as it gets for you and after Sangriento gives Brock Lesnar the beating of a lifetime and you, Heyman… and you’re forced to watch until you just can’t stand it any longer and have to fling that towel in the ring…. That’s the moment you finally realize that at The Monster Bash, you started a war against an army you don’t have the tools to beat.

Sangriento
La gente me dice que soy el más débil, que debo tener miedo, cuando debería ser al revés. Brock Lesnar es el que debe ser afriad, he luchado los hombres más grandes, que he luchado los hombres más duros, he luchado los hombres más inteligentes y he luchado los hombres más feos ... y siempre he encontrado una manera de ganar. Esta noche no va a ser diferente, yo te voy a vencer a una pulgada de su vida, y si Heyman no tira la toalla .... Puede que simplemente acabar con ella.

Don West
At first I was a little worried, I was a little apprehensive about Sangriento getting into the ring against Brock Lesnar, but November to Remember showed me that it’s Lesnar who should approach with caution. Sangriento may be one of the smallest men on the roster but he has more talent in his little finger that most of these pretenders have in their entire bodies. He has so much heart, so much fight in him that it’s almost impossible to root against him no matter who he’s in the ring against. I know you’re eyeing his shoulder, drooling, thinking you found a weak spot, believing your night just got easier, but you might as well tie that arm behind he back because he won’t need both to run circles around Lesnar tonight.

Sangriento
Voy a hacer lo que sea necesario para ganar.

With that said, West and Sangriento turn and walk off screen and after a moment the cameras cut back over to Styles.  

Joey Styles
Some tough words from Don West, and what I assume to be tough words from Sangriento as well. Sorry guys, my Spanish is a little rusty; I can count to three but you’re on your own after that. But really guys, are you really going to tell me that you didn’t absolutely love the tag match between Brock Lesnar and Sangriento featuring their two managers? How can’t you be excited to know that they’re going to be squaring off at least one more time. You’re going to get all the action you loved in the first match without the horrific experience of seeing Heyman or West get inside the ring. And speaking of rematches we’re going to have Triple H defend his championship against Antonio Cesaro and also Alberto Del Rio putting his belt on the line against The Miz in two matches where former champions are looking to reclaim their belts matches that will push them to their breaking points. And to give you an example of how that kind of match will look, prepare yourselves for the main event of the evening where we have two women who have made an impact in the diva’s division at one point or another, taking each other on in a match where you need not one, but two falls to walk away as the victor.

Xtreme Xmas Pre-Show! 3HSEMHEvs. Xtreme Xmas Pre-Show! CVXPfs9

The crowd pops as music fills the air, but it’s soon replaced by a hushed silence as Mickie James doesn’t immediately rise to her feet. She’s favoring her leg, and it appears that she may have tweaked something with that last kick, or the kick may have made a pre-existing ailment worse. Showing good sportsmanship, Michelle McCool helps Mickie out of the ring, and together she and the ref help Hardcore Country up the ramp as she tries too not put much weight on that leg.

Joey Styles
Aw man, you hate to see someone go down with an injury especially after a spectacular match like that, but this is what I’ve been saying all along: on the most extreme night of the year, nobody is safe, apparently not even on the pre-show. I hope you all had as much fun watching as I had calling this for you, but unfortunately we must part ways for the night. Don’t be sad though, because there’s plenty of XWL action to get you through the rest of the night. If you’ve already ordered the show, then thanks for sticking with us and I guarantee that you won’t you regret it. If you haven’t purchased, it’s not too late. This is Joey Styles, signing off for now, good night everyone and enjoy Xtreme Xmas.
Back to top Go down

Xtreme Xmas Pre-Show!
Page 1 of 1