Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13

Go down 
+9
#NOTSEME
P.R Son
Kyle
Sex Ferguson
P1
Legal
Stay✔
TheKrzyOne
Austin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13   XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 HYIBKEI

Live from - Santa's Workshop, North Pole

Deadline Time - 22nd December, 4:30 PM EST

Arena for Matches - XWL XX
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Dashingly Sleazy vs. Rock & Sock Connection

Jack Swagger w/ Big E Langston vs. Wade Barrett

Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 HtvPwUN

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 VNWjVug

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 XosqaMl

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 FO7GZa0

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 UODtXT3

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 DE9dk4S

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 MRafKrX

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 7uIeoqZ

If your match is missing from the card; please inform myself or any other admin and it will be edited onto the card.

If your match doesn't have a pic; deal with it for now. Bang may or may not have it done sometime soon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13   XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Following the match between Jeff Hardy and The Wyatts, we head to the back where none other than John Cena is seen standing by.

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 SxdarpU

[Interviewer]
John, tonight is X-Treme X-Mas but you stand here without a match or anything planned. Could you give us any thoughts about how it feels to be watching others compete while sitting in the back?

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 3znlVIX

[John Cena]
It sucks, I'll give you that. When I signed a contract for this company, I did it so that I would be competing each and every night but come to find out, sometimes you won't be doing it that much. Sometimes you'll be given the night off, sometimes you may just want to take the night off, I've just been told that I didn't have a match so I just took it as a chance to enjoy the holidays. But once this show ends and Breakdown kicks off, I think it'll be time once again to get myself on the big name Pay-Per-View cards, I've still got the momentum of beating Goldberg going through me and I'm hoping it stays there by the time Uprising comes around.

[Interviewer]
Speaking of Uprising and upcoming events, it was announced on XWL.com that they are looking for superstars to step up and fill some potential gaps that need to be filled. I assume you'll be trying to be one of those guys?

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 KIdQnXM

[John Cena]
Oh, of course I am. I was just hoping to some kind of match or whatever and then this suddenly comes along a chance at getting some big opportunities comes along, you've got to believe that I will not stop at any means if that is what it takes to be one of those guys. May it be these "great plans" or the Money in the Bank, I'm fine with taking either one. All I know, is that I'm going to continue with what I've been doing considering that has worked out for me in the most part. Sure, it got me off one card, but besides that I've been racking up a good amount of wins and I'm hoping that plays a little factor in the decision making process but if not, well, I'll just have to prove it to them some other way.

We then fade to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13   XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:32 pm

As X-Treme X-Mas rolls on the cameras are rolling at ringside as a commotion starts at ringside as a man with a microphone forces his way through the crowd, then as the cameras zoom in on him it reveals the man is Antonio Cesaro

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 5ORZGeh Excuse me, coming through, get out of my way, idiot.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh, boy, what is this guy doing out here? Shouldn't he be getting ready for his match tonight?

Jim Ross: Antonio has a huge match later tonight against Triple H for the United States championship, so I can't say this is all too wise on the behalf of the challenger, but he's out here now.

As Cesaro hops over the barricade he stands at ringside with a microphone in his hand as the fans boo him while he begins to address them

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 JM6m5WF

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 5ORZGeh My name is Antonio Cesaro, and I am very, very European.

The crowd start booing Cesaro again, as he quickly turns his attention to the crowd trying to get them to change their views

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 5ORZGeh Please, show a little bit of class, I am your future champion!

The boos from the crowd persist, forcing Cesaro to pause for a moment before speaking again

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 5ORZGeh And later tonight I face your hero Triple H for the United States championship which rightfully belongs to me. And after I beat Triple H, I will once again be your champion. The United States champion! And while right now we are not in America right now, let me assure all of you that tonight my victory will be each and every one of you here tonight, because you are all under DX's spell. You need to follow in a real man's footsteps, and that man is me.

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 VXBAqsm

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 5ORZGeh You people need Antonio Cesaro to represent you, and show you the way to live your lives and not DX. You people need me to show you how to stop living your lives like second class citizens and be more Swiss like me. Be more neutral, stronger and more powerful, and not the fat slobs too lazy to get off of their sofas to do anything of importance, who are probably at this very moment stuffing their fat faces with turkey and stuffing, and cakes to even notice that I am speaking right now. So later tonight when everybody around the world bares witness to the crowning of a new champion, one with great intelligence, with class, power and dignity, and more importantly one who will carry the United States championship just how it deserves to be, with pride and honour, and we can put this little bump in the road behind us, and get back to having a champion that is worthy of the title. Now while I do not speak the language of the Elves, please allow me to send a message around the world of Christmas joy to just a few of my many languages to all of my fans around that world.

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 E7zx1fD Buon Natale

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 LiubAnv Joyeux Noël

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 J84sZgN Frohe Weihnachten

With the boos from the Cesaro still ringing through out the arena, Antonio Cesaro once again has to wait before he can say another word

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 3IoTG3E

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 5ORZGeh Now at this time of year it is tradition to give presents to your loved ones and spend time with your families and everybody gather around the Christmas tree and open all of the presents that Santa gave to them. While every single American wishes they could work as little as Santa does, let me assure all of you that they are all much more lazy, and much fatter than Santa has ever been.

As Cesaro insults Santa the fans of the North Pole boo him once again as it becomes increasingly apparent that Cesaro will be receiving coal for years to come

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 5ORZGeh In every country around the world there are many names and looks of Santa Claus. Some are fat and jolly with a big bushy beard, some are not. He has names like Jolly Saint Nicholas, Father Christmas, Kris Kringle.

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 EFwHuTl

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 J84sZgN Weihnachtsmann, Saint Nikolaus

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 E7zx1fD Babbo Natale

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 CJMEcMI El Nino Jesus, Viejo Pascuero

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 LiubAnv Pere Noël

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 5ORZGeh And from this point forward you can add one more name to that list and that is Antonio Cesaro, because later tonight I give the entire world the greatest Christmas of them all, when I defeat Triple H and show to the entire world just why Antonio Cesaro is the greatest United States champion of all time, and we can all celebrate with a very large, very European cup of coffee.

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 KkSNfiO

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 5ORZGeh Hail Cesaro!

When he finishes speak Cesaro drops the microphone to the ground as the cameras fade out to the next segment
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13   XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:21 pm

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 MRafKrX

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

As the referee signals for the bell the victors music starts playing though-out the arena via the PA system as the crowd start to boo the new champion

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match and NEW United States champion, Antonio Cesaro!

The referee hands the United States championship over to Cesaro and raises his arm in victory, not before Cesaro quickly swipes his arm away from the referee holding his arms up with his belt over his arm as the crowd continue to boo him

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 H3XV38Y

Michael Cole: We have a new champion! Antonio Cesaro has defeated Triple H!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I can't believe it, it looked like Triple H had this match won, but Cesaro caught him off guard.

Jim Ross: It was a great performance by both men, but that's not going to be of any consolidation to Triple H tonight.

Antonio walks over to the turnbuckle, then climbs to the second rope  raising his arms and championship up once again for all to see much to the disdain from the fans

Jim Ross: Cesaro said he'd do it earlier tonight, he said he'd beat Triple H and he's done just that, and now he's once again the United States champion. You don't have to like him, but you can't deny Antonio Cesaro this. He's now a three time United States champion.

Michael Cole: Triple H took the title away from Cesaro last month at November to Remember, and I think everybody was expecting Triple H to emerge victorious tonight as well, but DX's run with the gold has been stopped short tonight.

When Cesaro descends from the turnbuckle, he places the championship on the mat as he rolls underneath the bottom rope, then picking his belt back up once he's on the outside of the ring

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 OnVUqKD

Jerry "The King" Lawler: You can't say he didn't tell us, Cesaro has been spelling it out loud and clear for us for weeks, he defeated Shawn Michaels a few weeks ago and now he's re-captured his gold tonight, he is a man reborn, with a new focus and when a man like this sets his mind to something you know he's going to achieve it.

Michael Cole: The fans aren't happy about it, but I'm sure Cesaro couldn't care one bit what they think, he has the gold once again after such a hard fought match.

Jim Ross: It was a close one that's for sure, it was anyone's ball game, but Cesaro had Triple H scouted, he knew to look out for the Pedigree, Triple H went for it numerous times through-out the match but it no success, Cesaro blocked it time and time again, and finished him off with the Neutralizer.

Cesaro starts walking up the ramp as the fans in the front row made to heard exactly what they think of him, but the champion brushes their boos off showing how little he cares for their opinion

Jim Ross: I have no doubt we'll be hearing about this for weeks to come. The new champion won't let anybody forget about this too easily.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And rightfully so, nobody gave him a chance and he's proved everybody wrong.

Michael Cole: Personal feelings aside, Antonio Cesaro has every right to celebrate this victory, this could be the beginning of a new era for the United States championship.

As Cesaro reaches the top of the ramp he turns back around and raises his championship above his head once again looking out to the thousands of fans in attendance as the cameras cut to a commercial by the sponsors of X-Treme X-Mas
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13   XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:30 pm

Del Rio storms out with an intense look and a prepared mind as he enters the arena where he will finally prove whether he truly deserves his title or not.

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 8MgavEX

He slaps his chest and yells to the crowd who cheers and applause quickly rise to a roar to match their champion's intensity as he reaches the base of the ramp.

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 STvb94a

He storms up the steps and quickly ducks into the ring where in one motions spins and unsnaps the belt from his waist and raises it into the air and starts parading around the ring showing it to all the fans! He calms down and stops in the center of the ring, he looks up to the steel cage above and develops a somber look. He starts stretching and warming up a bit as he waits for the infamous....

AWWWEEEESOOOMEEEE

With Alberto already awaiting the entrance of his opponent in the ring out blasts  the theme of the number one contender the Miz and out he appears from behind the curtain noticabley alone after his bust up with Alex Riley earlier in the show.

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 FPblSJ8

Filled with a huge amount of confidence a few cheers for the first time in a while can be heard from a small percentage of the audience after what happened earlier in the show with his client Alex Riley. However, these cheers are to soon be drowned out by a huge boo and chants for the current champion Mr Alberto Del Rio.

Jim Ross
Well I will be the first to say I did not expect what we witnessed earlier tonight. Of all twists and turns the Miz turns on Alex Riley, fires him and gives him one hell of a beating!

Jerry Lawler
Well JR with what the Miz had to say to the people I believe maybe we are about to see a new chapter in the Miz’s life.

Michael Cole
Oh don’t be so stupid you two. The Miz’s head is just a bit all over the place and he didn’t need that jackass in his corner again costing him the world heavyweight title!

Jerry Lawler
Or maybe what Del Rio was pointing out last week has actually made the Miz re-evaluate himself as a person and maybe he wants to earn the respect of people and finally have his talents noticed without hiding behind cheap tactics and unnecessary cheating.

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 L4CMvqt

[b]The Miz continues into the ring where the officials on the outside lock the cage shut and this is it now. Both men are locked inside the steel cage and it will stay that way until one of these two men walk out the world heavyweight champion. Both the champion and the contender look like they are ready for business as Del Rio holds onto the ropes stretching off before turning and facing the Miz who both engage in a deadly stare. This lasts until Del Rio outstretches his hand in an offer of respect to the Miz who just looks down at it before pushing it away. The crowd begin to boo and Del Rio pulls a face as if to say well suit yourself.

Michael Cole
I told you! You guys were just being stupid, the Miz wants that title and he’s gonna do everything it takes to get it. And if that meant beating up and firing Alex Riley then so be it! Who cares anyway!

Jerry Lawler
Well I think the Miz is an idiot, that was his chance to turn over a new leaf and he’s just proven what a stuck up selfish fool he is.

Jim Ross
Well he’s just show how disrespectful he is. So I can’t see him getting any respect from anywhere anytime soon and I hope Del Rio beats some sense into him tonight.

DING DING DING

Both men circle each other as they look to get the main event underway, this highly anticipated match has been put on hold for too long in the eyes of both the competitors and can be seen simply by their bodily language as a silent, yet usually vocal Miz has a look in his eyes that shows he only has one thing on his mind whereas on the other hand Del Rio has a look of aggression as he looks to prove a point to the number contender. Both men continue to circle as Del Rio has his fans behind him roaring taking the roof of the arena before they both lock up into a stalemate. They break off and lock up again, another stalemate. For the third time both the Miz and Del Rio look to kick things off and this time taking control and the arm of his opponent is the current champion as Del Rio has the Miz under his control in a secure wrist lock, applying the pressure the Miz is in somewhat discomfort but escapes the hold with ease as he slides underneath the arm Del Rio is holding him with taking it with him and applying a wrist lock of his own on his opponent. Now with the Miz in a somewhat slightly better position than he was seconds ago smirks at Del Rio before following up with a kick to gut. As the grip on Del Rio is removed the champion shows where the pain is as both his arms wrap around his midsection. As Del Rio changes his attention back to the Miz as he looks up he eats a few right hands until he is dropped to the mat. As the Miz stands over him he reaches down to grab the champion by the back of the head but he is quickly rolled up in a quick and tidy fashion.

Kickout

Jerry Lawler
Now just look at that! Seconds into the match and the Miz’s lapse in concentration has just nearly cost him winning the title back already!

Jim Ross
I’d have to agree king, if the Miz is to give the champion a run for his money he’s going to have to be a lot more alert than he has been starting this match.

Del Rio looks at the Miz who flustered with frustration already pointing at his head to say he just outsmarted the challenger. Angered by this the Miz wipes his face and runs right at Del Rio who was almost certain this is the reaction he would spur and counters him with a hip toss. Del Rio doesn’t follow up his attack but takes out a couple of seconds to tell the Miz that he has him exactly where he wants him and that he’s going to learn a lesson the hard way. Then Del Rio takes a few steps back and allows the Miz to his feet before egging him on to bring some more. The Miz grabbing right at the bait again is on his feet sprinting right at the champion who this time ducks the incoming clothesline grabbing a hold of the Miz’s mid section and hits a german suplex. Back up again to the sound of an applause Del Rio walks over to the Miz who is up surprisingly quickly catching Del Rio of guard and leads him head first into the turnbuckle with a quick push. Looking to follow up and find some momentum of his own the Miz eats the turn buckle himself as he runs into the corner as Del Rio side steps the oncoming clothesline yet again. This time however as the Miz stumbles backwards Del Rio is perched ready and hits a backstabber leaving the contender wriggling in pain in the center of the ring.

Jerry Lawler
Now that’s a move that could finish a match! Anybody remember Carlito? He had a mediocre run here in XWL but he put away some of our top superstars with that move! The Miz has his hands full already in this match.

[b]Michael Cole

Oh please King! Don’t talk about Carlito like you know how his career was. And the Miz doesn’t have his hands full he’s just got his mind elsewhere, once his concentration comes back he will prove you and everybody here and sat at home doubting him just how wrong you all are!

Del Rio is first to his feet and stands looking around him taking in the steel cage surrounding for the first time in this match as if he’s only just realised where he actually is. As the Miz can be seen crawling to the nearest bottom rope Del Rio looks to rub some salt into the wound and uses the top rope to propel himself higher before coming crashing down with a hard knee into the lower part of the Miz’s back. Del Rio’s face suddenly changes as it seems to fill with a new found inner anger he lifts up the Miz before screaming in his face “I’ll show you some respect!” and slamming his face right into the steel cage causing him to stumble back and as a groggy looking Miz wobbles his way into the center of the ring Del Rio is quick to follow up and bounces of the ropes and runs towards the Miz who catches the champion of guard when he throws a back elbow knocking Del Rio to the mat and buying himself a couple of seconds to regain his composure. As he slouches back onto the ropes behind him he wipes his forehead with the back of his hand to check for any blood. As he leans onto the ropes Del Rio is quickly to his feet and walking towards the Miz who meets him head on with a big boot knocking him right back down from where he came. The Miz rolls Del Rio over and locks in a camel clutch submission using the time to catch his breath and work on damaging the back of his opponent.

Michael Cole
Here we go, I told you! The Miz has his eye back on the prize now and once he gets the ball rolling he’s got this match in the bag!

Jerry Lawler
Oh please Michael! This match has been rolling for all of 5 minutes and for the first time he has the match in his control for about 15 seconds and you’re already saying he’s got this in the bag? We’ll soon see won’t we.

Jim Ross
I’m still eagerly awaiting the moment of when the cage comes into to play, Del Rio hit the Miz of it before but I know for a fact it’s got a bigger role to play in this match before it’s over.

Del Rio has managed to wriggle his way to the ropes but it’s no use, this match is strictly anything goes. He does however show great will power and strength as he slowly fights to his feet carrying the Miz on his back before dropping down landing on his opponent breaking the hold in the process. As both men make there to their feet at around the same time the Miz shoots a glare as Del Rio who shoots one back, both men walk towards it other but quickly freeze as both their attention changes as they see none other than Alex Riley running down the ramp screaming at the Miz. The Miz looks at Riley then to Del Rio then back to Riley who is now fighting his way through officials trying to get into the cage. As the Miz’s attention seems to be focussed on his ex client he turns back around and Del Rio hits a superkick nearly knocking the head clean off the shoulders of the contender. He then goes for the cover with Alex Riley cheering him on from the outside. Del Rio hooks the leg, then surprisingly lets go and turns his attention to Alex Riley who seems to be hysteric that Del Rio let the hold go. Del Rio starts a discussion with Riley where the camera only picks up some of the dialogue but what can be made out is that Del Rio doesn’t want to win this match and have the Miz using the same excuse as last time in that Alex Riley cost him the match. As Del Rio and Riley are arguing the Miz is now up and he seems to take advantage he hooks the arms of Del Rio from behind and turns him around and hits the skull crushing finale!

Michael Cole
There we go! Take advantage of situations Miz! You have it in the bag right now!

Jerry Lawler
Now come on! How low can you be! Del Rio decided not to cover the Miz because he had respect for his opponent and wanted to win this properly and now the Miz is going to steal the title by doing exactly that!

Jim Ross
I can’t say I’m surprised King, but I am disappointed when he knows that Del Rio could of taken the victory but decided against it.

The Miz goes for the cover but in a shock to everybody in attendance and everybody watching at home the Miz also lets go and takes a couple of steps back and holds his hand in the air shaking his head also agreeing that he doesn’t want to win the match this way! Del Rio still seemingly out cold inside the ring the Miz switches his attention to outside the ring where Alex Riley is being escorted out by four different security guards as he no longer has any legal reasoning to be here in XWL as the Miz waves him goodbye with a sarcastic smile on his face Del Rio gets to his feet with a look of shock on his face that just shows his surprise in the Miz’s actions before nodding in approval at his opponent. The Miz nods back and both men look to pick up where they left off.

Michael Cole
I can’t believe it! The Miz has gone crazy everybody!

Jerry Lawler
No I think he’s just finally come into realisation, and it’s about time.

Jim Ross
Maybe that superkick knocked some sense into him after all!

Jerry Lawler
Well now we definitely have a match on our hands and let’s hope we get to see a new side to the Miz after all!

Jim Ross
I’m not one to be sceptical King but I wouldn’t throw all your trust into the Miz just yet.

Del Rio and the Miz both lock up and the Miz shows some determination as he drops his head and pushes the champ into the opposing corner and quickly lets go hitting a huge chop that echo’s throughout but doesn’t prevent Del Rio from returning one himself just as, if not harder. Taking a step back the Miz and Del Rio both find themselves exchanging right blows until the Miz has Del Rio up against the cage they both stop. Del Rio manages to fight the attack off and looks to irish whip the Miz to the opposing side but instead the Miz stops mid way and sends Del Rio into the cage instead! However, the world heavyweight champion jumps and holds onto the cage before turning and throwing himself back down with a crossbody catching the Miz fully off guard and holding him down for the pin!

3....Kickout

The Miz managed to get his shoulder up with just mili seconds to spare and both men know just how close that was. Del Rio now looks to focus on the arms of the Miz as he slams his right arm down hard on the mat before he stomps on it just moments after. Allowing the challenger to his feet Del Rio waits for the Miz turn around before continuing the attack as he lands a low drop kick knocking the Miz face down on the mat. As the Miz rolls over and sits up Del Rio is quick to bounce of the ropes and land a running dropkick right onto the chin of the Miz. Looking nearly unconscious the Miz lies flat out as the champion looks to put this match away now he walks over to the corner and gets ready to hit a super kick as he gets the crowd behind him and as the Miz slowly makes his way to his feet Del Rio skips down the ring and outstretches his leg ready to hit his finishing move for the second time this match but instead the Miz catches Del Rios boot! With his opponents boot in his hand the Miz takes him down by sweeping the leg he’s stood on before locking in a finishing move of his own in the form of a figure four leg lock!

Michael Cole
Now the champions in real trouble here! I still don’t think the Miz is as crazy as he’s coming across and if he wins we can get him back on track!

Jerry Lawler
Well with this match being inside a steel cage there nowhere for Del Rio to go and no such thing as a ropebreak!

Jim Ross
Well let’s see what the champion has in the bag, I know he’s a tough cookie and I believe he’ll find a way out of this too!

Alberto struggles and fights to free himself from the hold, knowing that a submission could end the match here and now! Miz wrenches the hold as hard as he can, trying to force Alberto into conceding him the World Title by submission but in a last ditch effort to escape the hold Alberto rolls through and reverses the pressure in the submission causing Miz to release it! Miz pulls himself away from the situation but throws himself back into it with a flurry of boots to the downed champion. Miz does his best to keep the champion down, but no matter what he does Alberto keeps rising to his feet! Miz finally gets fed up and locks him in a front face lock, he stares out towards the crowd for a moment before spiking him head first into the mat! Miz looks over him, but instead of covering, steps back a few steps into the corner. He climbs up to the middle rope and takes aim, leaping and driving his elbow right into the chest of Del Rio! Miz now decides to cover!

1!

2!

Alberto gets out!

Miz keeps the same level of frustration he has had during this match but tries collecting himself before approaching the champion again. Alberto slowly starts to rise and as he does Miz storms in and takes a big swing with a big boot! Del Rio snaps to the mat as Miz looks proud over him. He starts delivering some significant boots to the side of the champ trying to chip away at his stamina. But once again Del Rio starts to stir, Miz starts kicking harder and harder causing Del Rio to collapse to the mat. "STAY DOWN!" Miz yells as he yanks Del Rio up to a kneeled position in front of him, he tucks his head and calls out for his signature leveraged DDT! As he kicks his leg back and goes to swing it forward but Del Rio takes Miz's imbalance as a chance and shoves him across the ring, Miz charges in but Del Rio ducks his shoulder and lifts Miz up and over the ropes with a back body drop! Miz smacks into the steel cage!! Alberto looks around and then sprints across the ring and on the return baseball slides Miz right back into the steel cage!! Miz lets out a shout in pain as his back slams and rakes into the chain link. Alberto pulls him to the center of the ring and covers him!

1!

2!

Nada!

Del Rio keeps his cool and gets to his feet, bringing Miz with him. He delivers a stiff European uppercut to stun the challenger before he he wraps his arm behind his back. He scoops him up and slams him down onto his folded arm, obviously switching his focus to the arm. Miz recoils his arm up and starts to massage it to try and help nullify the pain. Alberto has other plans though as he extends the arm and delivers a swift stomp. Miz rolls away buy knows the damage is adding up and that he needs to pull something big off, will he panic or stick it out like a true competitor? Del Rio closes the gap in distance and ties Miz's arm up in the ropes. He places his own boot on the rope and start pulling at Miz's arm! He pulls with everything he has as Miz calls out in pain but Del Rio doesn't stop. Finally Del Rio releases his arm but doesn't relent the attack! He twists Miz's arm behind his back again and tucks his own head, wrapping his arm around Miz's waist, keeping the arm in place and charges the steel cage wall! He charges Miz towards it and lifts him up into the air and essentially throws him into the cage wall above the top rope!! He drags Miz to the center of the ring and plays to the crowd.

Michael Cole
Come on ref! That can't be legal!

Jim Ross
It is a cage match Michael! Anything is legal in there!

Del Rio starts slapping his arm, and the crowd joins in and starts chanting along with "Si! Si! Si!", Miz starts stirring to his feet and as he turns Del Rio hooks the arm but Miz in a fit of instinct rolls through the hook and gets behind Del Rio and lock in a Skull Crushing Finale!! Miz tires securing the grip but his injured arm gives out on him and Berto takes the chance and spins out of the hold, taking possession of his hurt arm and leaps, driving the arm into his pulled up knees causing even more pain for Miz! Alberto tries covering!

1!

2!

Miz gets out!

Del Rio rolls off him and thinks he would have a few moments to regroup as he stands but Miz rolls him up with a school boy pin! Alberto manages to slip out before the ref counts but as he gets to his knees Miz is already up and waiting and hooks him with his good arm and spikes him with a DDT into the mat!! Miz falls to his butt, holding his arm, still in shock that he managed to gain the edge after the flurry of offense that Alberto exuded. Miz takes advantage of the situation and starts dropping elbows and fits onto Del Rio, trying to by some time as he thinks of another strategy. Seemingly that idea hits him as he stops his rain of fists and elbows by taking hold of Del Rio in a front neck lock and carries him over to the turnbuckle. He then proceeds the strut back across the ring to the opposite corner and does his taunt that always proceeds his leaping corner clothesline, he charges and jumps! Connecting with it! Alberto zombie walks to the middle of the ring where Miz turns to him and delivers a stiff toe kick to the gut of him! Miz sprints off the ropes and drills him with a rising knee lift and as Del Rio snaps up Miz grabs the back of his head in a reverse neckbreaker position, looking for the Reality Check?! But instead of driving him neck first into the mat, he pulls him over to the cage wall. Miz pauses for a moment before letting out a primal yell and he spins Alberto's neck forward and drives him face first into the steel!! Alberto flies backwards to the mat holding his face as blood can be see on his hands!

[b]Jim Ross

Dear lord! Miz has drawn blood on Del Rio with that move!

Jerry Lawler
And now he's going for the win!

Miz covers him!

1!

2!

Albertooooo says no!

Alberto moves his hands to reveal a nice cut, but only a small trickle of blood from it. Miz scrambles to try another barrage but Del Rio catches his foot with a drop toe hold! Alberto struggles to his feet and is met with a charging Miz as he gets there, he ducks a Miz clothesline attempt. He adds a swift right hook after the duck, but Miz returns the favor right back. He slides behind Alberto who is still stunned and hooks him into another Skull Crushing Finale! Miz and Alberto struggle for several moments before Miz's arm once again gives up on him and he is thrown forward into the ropes! On the rebound MIZ GETS TAGGED WITH A SUPER KICK!! As he spins around Del Rio hooks the arm and spins him into a Cross-Arm Breaker!!! Miz struggles for a few moment, giving it all he has but ends up tapping!!

[b]Michael Cole

NO!

Jim Ross
Alberto Del Rio retains! He did it inside the cage!

The fans erupt as Alberto shoots off the dazed and defeated Miz! Alberto lunges around the ring celebrating his victory as the cage rises. As the cage lifts over the ring, the World Title is handed to the referee who hands it to the retaining champion. Alberto climbs the top rope and rejoices with the fans but unknown to him Miz has gotten up from the Super Kick in the middle of the ring. Miz storms over to Del Rio and rips him off the turnbuckle?! Alberto raises his fist but as he prepares to fight he is met with an extended hand, offering peace. Alberto looks shocked as Miz nods his head. The fans are shouting "NO!" as loud as they can but Del Rio nods several times and meets the handshake, Miz lifts Del Rio's arm into the air and points to him, signifying that he's accepted defeat and respects the man who did it.

Miz claps and steps through the bottom rope as Alberto Del Rio continues his celebration with the fans. The fans chant and cheer as he goes from corner to corner as he checks his forehead cut but as he does he gets floored by a fan?! NO! The man removes his hood and reveals himself to be DEAN AMBROSE?! Ambrose mounts Del Rio and holds his head up in one hand and starts driving a closed fist over and over again right to the cut already on Del Rio's head! The cut slowly reopens and blood starts to flow from it, covering Del Rio's face.

Ambrose stalks around Del Rio screaming at him to get up and as Del Rio gets to one knee, he locks him into a side headlock and Ambrose grins. He taunts the fans for several moments before sweeping Del Rio forward and SPIKING him head first into the mat! The fan's boo at Ambrose who looks down to his prey, Ambrose seems to be satisfied with his actions until the shine of the World Heavyweight Championship catches his eye. He slowly goes back down to one knee and lifts the belt up, he holds it and switches his view from the belt to the knocked out Del Rio rapidly, over and over. He drops to one knee and wipes the now crimson covered face of Del Rio off with his hand before smearing it over the face of the World Championship?! Ambrose lays the belt over the bloody and unconscious body of the current champion.

He struts to the outside and slowly steps backwards up the ramp with a smug look on his face. He motions his hands across his waist signifying his apparent desire to be World Champion. He keeps walking until he reaches the top of the stage. He keeps his look set on the ring and Alberto, he slowly raises his arm up towards the ring, forming a gun with his hands and smiles once again. He pulls the imaginary trigger on the gun and hold the pose as the show fade to close.
[/b][/b][/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13   XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL X-Treme X-Mas: 12/22/13 - 12/29/13
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2