Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive Wade Barrett on Swagger and arm wrestling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sdogg50c
Mid Card

XWL.com Exclusive Wade Barrett on Swagger and arm wrestling Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive Wade Barrett on Swagger and arm wrestling   XWL.com Exclusive Wade Barrett on Swagger and arm wrestling Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:48 pm

**The camera slowly fades into the backstage area where Wade Barrett can be seen standing in his locker room, after a couple of moments he begins to address the camera**

Wade Barrett
I'm not going to bother introducing myself because if you don't know who I am by now you've clearly been living under a rock for the past few years of your pathetic existence. Instead I'm going to take this opportunity to speak on a matter of great interest to me, this pointless competition between Jack Swagger and Big E Langston. Two weeks ago Swagger and Langston agreed to have an arm wrestling contest on a future episode Breakdown for some reason believing that arm wrestling will help them in the ring. Having said that at least with them arm wrestling nobody has to suffer the sight of two nobodies engaged in what I'm sure would be the worst match in the history of XWL. By now I’m sure everyone is aware of the altercation between myself and Swagger a few weeks ago where he assaulted me from behind and failed in his attempt to injure me, he was repaid in kind for his efforts and has since taken to fleeing from me anytime I near him. Now whilst to all you weak minded people watching his contest with Langston seems like a friendly competition I see it for what it truly is.

Wade Barrett
The real reason that Swagger made that challenge was because he has this feeble idea that having someone like Langston around would frighten me off or keep me away. That couldn't be more wrong, you see Jack this thing between you and me isn't just going to erode away with time the only way this ends is when I say it does. Now Jack don't get me wrong I'm sure you like Langston and all that stuff but you can't hide a blatant attempt to have a bodyguard by having a friend nearby at all times. Sure you're preaching a friendly competition, but in reality you're just waiting for Langston to come flying to your rescue when you find yourself face to face with me. Langston if you're watching consider this your one and only warning if your presence interferes with Swagger receiving the reward for such heinous actions against a former champion then make no mistake I'll demolish you just the same. So why don't you consider the options you've been presented with Langston, you can either help someone that holds himself up as some sort of role model and then ambushes an innocent man that was simply walking by after an interview or when the time comes you can stand aside and let Swagger realize the depth of the mistake he made. Not only did he attack me from behind but he claims it's in honour of Zeb Colter, a man that suffered an unfortunate accident after proclaiming Swagger unbeatable. Now I'm sure Zeb wouldn't want his friend acting like a petty thug, which is exactly what Jack did when he assaulted me. He tried to injure me and it backfired, instead I gave him the fight of his life without even breaking a sweat. Think about that, the man he's using as an excuse for his behaviour hasn't been seen with him since that attack. Why wouldn't Zeb rush to help Swagger in this battle? because he's ashamed of himself for aligning with Swagger, because he's ashamed of himself for giving the people a false icon, for holding a man who's nothing but a criminal up and practically worshipping him. Zeb has realized what a grievous error he made and abandoned Swagger to his fate, a fate that Jack will soon find out he can't escape. Think on all that I have said Langston and if, no when the time comes make the right choice and leave Swagger to his demise.

**Wade flashes a deviosu smile and walks off camera view as the screen fades to black**

imgur is being a dick so no pics atm
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive Wade Barrett on Swagger and arm wrestling
Page 1 of 1