Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Will this league every become a Xbox One League

Go down 
+3
Bang
Austin
RJ Smith
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RJ Smith
Jobber
RJ Smith

Will this league every become a Xbox One League Empty
PostSubject: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:30 am

Will this league transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One in the next Year?
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:39 am

If I had to guess, I'd say not until WWE 2K15 most likely considering WWE 2K14 isn't on the next generation consoles. But in reality, it hasn't been discussed by admins nor will it be discussed by admins for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:30 pm

I think it depends on if there's a demand for it to move over. It will be discussed once 2K announces WWE games moving over to Xbox One, however at the moment that conversation is pointless.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Bang wrote:
I think it depends on if there's a demand for it to move over. It will be discussed once 2K announces WWE games moving over to Xbox One, however at the moment that conversation is pointless.
I agree with this. As a whole it's a touchy subject, because I know I for one am not getting a launch console, gonna wait about a year or so. Plus, as Bang mentioned, there's no mention of 2k's plans right now. Maybe what we can do is have it be 360/XB1 and then when/if tons of people make the jump have it be XB1 only? Either way it's something we'll discuss in time.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:57 am

lol XboxOne

Will this league every become a Xbox One League Sony-microsoft-e3-gif
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:46 am

Zander wrote:
lol XboxOne

Will this league every become a Xbox One League Sony-microsoft-e3-gif
I guess that means you won't join us when/if they stop making the game for 360 Sad
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:49 am

That's fine Z can keep his PS4 with his specialized Facebook button, I'll just be hanging out with Banjo and the Chief.
Back to top Go down
ewantu2 is back
New Talent
ewantu2 is back

PostSubject: Re: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:48 pm

I guess it depends how much people have the Xbox one by October? I think everyone will be ready to make the jump by 2K16 at least. People could get both versions and as it would not surprise me if the xbox 360 versions costs like £10 by jan lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:54 pm

I'm pretty sure I read earlier this week that 2K are only bringing out 2K15 on Xbox One and PS4.
Back to top Go down
ewantu2 is back
New Talent
ewantu2 is back

PostSubject: Re: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:24 pm

SinAndBonez wrote:
I'm pretty sure I read earlier this week that 2K are only bringing out 2K15 on Xbox One and PS4.

They announced that it would be out for PS4 and Xbox one. They never said only. It would not be best for business if they only released it for those 2 consoles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:52 pm

ewantu2 is back wrote:
SinAndBonez wrote:

They announced that it would be out for PS4 and Xbox one. They never said only. It would not be best for business if they only released it for those 2 consoles.

It would because it'd cost them more money to release it on other platforms and it also wouldn't be the true version of the game.

I think they would've mentioned the 360 and PS3 in the press release if it was coming out on those platforms, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
DieCobros
Jobber
DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:12 pm

SinAndBonez wrote:
ewantu2 is back wrote:
SinAndBonez wrote:

It would because it'd cost them more money to release it on other platforms and it also wouldn't be the true version of the game.

I think they would've mentioned the 360 and PS3 in the press release if it was coming out on those platforms, but we'll see.

I doubt it will only be Xbone and PS4. 2k kept their NBA and MLB series going up until 2k12 on the ps2. Plenty of people still have 360s and PS3s, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't release versions for those consoles.  As for the next gen versions being the "true" versions, I don't see anything that they'll add for those that will make much of a difference outside of graphical improvements. After all, SvR 2007 was pretty much the same game on 360 and ps2, besides graphics.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:41 pm

I'll only be getting it on Xbox One if it is on both. I did just read the press release for WWE 2K15 and NBA 2K15 and it does only mention the next-gen consoles. And does state there were no mention of current gen consoles.
Back to top Go down
ewantu2 is back
New Talent
ewantu2 is back

PostSubject: Re: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:01 pm

Bang wrote:
I'll only be getting it on Xbox One if it is on both. I did just read the press release for WWE 2K15 and NBA 2K15 and it does only mention the next-gen consoles. And does state there were no mention of current gen consoles.

But Xbox one and PS4 are current gen consoles now lol. Xbox 360 and PS3 are last gen now. Lol it feels weird saying that, since I've been calling them current gen for like 8 years lol.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:07 pm

I don't see why they'd cut out the ps360 when they've both got a good number of years left in them. That said I can't afford an XB1 any time soon. So if it was made on XB1 only then I'd probably have to leave the league. As I doubt we'd grant a year "break" for people to work out getting a console.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will this league every become a Xbox One League   Will this league every become a Xbox One League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will this league every become a Xbox One League
Page 1 of 1