Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Curt Hawkins Available!

Go down 
+5
Kyle
TheFilthParade
JohnMicheals
Austin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

Curt Hawkins Available! Empty
PostSubject: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:45 am

As our policy states we're to inform the league of all new availabilities and so this post is to let everyone know that Curt Hawkins is now free, if anyone wants him then please say so in this thread. Once the first person has expressed interest, if there is anyone else that would like him within the following twenty four hours then it'll come down to test promos.
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
New Talent
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:28 pm

THIS is the man i wanted to sign up as , so if no one expresses intrest id switch bully for curt ( keeping curry man for that tag divison)
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:29 pm

JohnMicheals wrote:
THIS is the man i wanted to sign up as , so if no one expresses intrest id switch bully for curt ( keeping curry man for that tag divison)

TAG DIVISION lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol 
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:32 pm

Gazza wrote:
JohnMicheals wrote:

TAG DIVISION lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol 
Ay. Tag division is a beautiful thing. It's like a beautiful girl, it just takes lots of work, but then when you put that lots of work in you can get spectacular results. ya
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:32 pm

RCP wrote:
Gazza wrote:
JohnMicheals wrote:

Ay. Tag division is a beautiful thing. It's like a beautiful girl, it just takes lots of work, but then when you put that lots of work in you can get spectacular results. ya
Well, now, that's an interesting comparison. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
JohnMicheals
New Talent
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:12 pm

everyone told me that there trying pretty hard to get it up and running and ima team player so untill the tag divison is a complete loss here i am as christopher danie....... i mean curry man *cough cough * yeah cuury man
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:33 pm

JohnMicheals wrote:
everyone told me that there trying pretty hard to get it up and running and ima team player so untill the tag divison is a complete loss here i am as christopher danie....... i mean curry man *cough cough * yeah cuury man
Well, we need five active teams who've shown their consistency according to E/T to get tag belts introduced. We're on track to do so as long as people stick with their promos and get the matches done as well as not switch.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 6:34 pm

RCP wrote:
JohnMicheals wrote:
Well, we need five active teams who've shown their consistency according to E/T to get tag belts introduced. We're on track to do so as long as people stick with their promos and get the matches done as well as not switch.
There's already one forever alone active team. So just four aside from MCMG.
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
New Talent
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:22 pm

MCMG is a good perminate stable to have too , in my opinion might be one of the best tag teams of the current era , to bad theres no chris harris in this league or someone could try and force a Americas Most Wanted reunion , thats good tv right there
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:30 pm

JohnMicheals wrote:
MCMG is a good perminate stable to have too , in my opinion might be one of the best tag teams of the current era , to bad theres no chris harris in this league or someone could try and force a Americas Most Wanted reunion , thats good tv right there

But we don't have a Matt Hardy for him to talk to in the hallway? What would be the point?
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
New Talent
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Bang wrote:
JohnMicheals wrote:

But we don't have a Matt Hardy for him to talk to in the hallway? What would be the point?

team jenny craig lol
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:40 am

RCP wrote:
Gazza wrote:
JohnMicheals wrote:

That concept is lost on Gaz. mischief
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:43 am

Shuggz wrote:
RCP wrote:
Gazza wrote:
JohnMicheals wrote:

That concept is lost on Gaz. mischief

Only because I'm so cool that I don't need to put in a lot of work. :axel 

Even I didn't believe that okay 
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:57 pm

JohnMicheals wrote:

You're now officially Curt Hawkins! Will you be dropping Bully as planned?
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
New Talent
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:03 pm

unfortunatly for poor bully yes , as a result of the switch im not gunna promo for him this week but i would like to do a curt hawkins promo asap to show i can actually promo lol
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 pm

JohnMicheals wrote:
unfortunatly for poor bully yes , as a result of the switch im not gunna promo for him this week but i would like to do a curt hawkins promo asap to show i can actually promo lol

That's totally fine, you can do a Curt promo this week or wait till the PPV it's entirely up to you. Either way we look forward to seeing what you can do and I'm sorry no one told you that you were Curt until now, it's been a busy week for me so I hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
JohnMicheals
New Talent
JohnMicheals

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:11 pm

no worrys man not even a little proturbed lol im just glad i got the guy i wanted , now i just gotta grab my cane and get in the middle of it
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:16 pm

JohnMicheals wrote:
no worrys man not even a little proturbed lol  im just glad i got the guy i wanted , now i just gotta grab my cane and get in the middle of it

Lmao you should have your roster pic shortly, and your overall will be 81. Please remember to keep your stats realistic and your tag at least 70.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curt Hawkins Available!   Curt Hawkins Available! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curt Hawkins Available!
Page 1 of 1