Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

John Cena Available!

Go down 
+4
P.R Son
Swaggie
T-Roll
Bang
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

John Cena Available! Empty
PostSubject: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:46 pm

As our policy states we're to inform the league of all new availabilities and so this post is to let everyone know that John Cena is now free, if anyone wants him then please say so in this thread. Once the first person has expressed interest, if there is anyone else that would like him within the following twenty four hours then it'll come down to test promos.

Last edited by Bang on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Bang wrote:
if anyone wants her

lol 
Back to top Go down
Swaggie
Jobber
Swaggie

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:13 pm

I thought RoG Talent had cena???
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:15 pm

Swaggie wrote:
I thought RoG Talent had cena???

He deleted his account, and you went on for weeks about how he was just a troll anyways, remember?
Back to top Go down
Swaggie
Jobber
Swaggie

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:17 pm

He didn't delete his account....
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/u422
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Swaggie wrote:

He had that account, stopped using it and made a new one and then deleted that new one. Therefore he loses his people for basically leaving the league. We know what we are doing.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Austin wrote:
Swaggie wrote:

He had that account, stopped using it and made a new one and then deleted that new one. Therefore he loses his people for basically leaving the league. We know what we are doing.

That and he didn't respond the xbox message sent by an admin days ago. You're the one that said he was a troll, don't see the need in questioning our decision since it's basically what you wanted from the get go.
Back to top Go down
Swaggie
Jobber
Swaggie

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Austin wrote:
Swaggie wrote:

John Cena Available! 9k=
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:29 pm

Swaggie wrote:
Austin wrote:
Swaggie wrote:

John Cena Available! 9k=

You also posted in the thread it was revealed he deleted his account in, so I don't see the surprise in it since you knew he deleted his account already, and replied to that. Now please no further spam in this thread unless you're interested in applying for John Cena.
Back to top Go down
Swaggie
Jobber
Swaggie

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:30 pm

Well I doubt I'll get Sandow.....so I guess I'll apply for Cena.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Great, then if anyone else wants Cena you've got 24hours to express your interest, and then we'll need a test promo from everyone who expresses interest.
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:18 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Austin wrote:
Swaggie wrote:

That and he didn't respond the xbox message sent by an admin days ago. You're the one that said he was a troll, don't see the need in questioning our decision since it's basically what you wanted from the get go.
(Not a spam post!!!!!!!!!!!!) And it's not like Cena even promo'd smh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Expressing interest. Will drop Ryder if I get him. (This time for real, don't worry.)
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:59 pm

Alright cool. Well there's still like 22 and a half hours left to express interest, but you guys are both going to need to work on test promos which will be required 48hours after the Interest window expires. Just PM then to an admin when you're happy with it. Good luck to both of you guys and anyone else who should express interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Wait, since Swaggie was banned or whatever, (what's been going on in that thread is confusing me) am I the only one now. If he's not banned, then agin, its confusing me.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:50 pm

monsterhair005 wrote:
Wait, since Swaggie was banned or whatever, (what's been going on in that htread is confusing me) am I the only one now. If he's not banned, then agin, its confusing me.

Well, we're not sure if Talent is still wanting to be in XWL or not, but for now I'd say you're the only one going for him.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Since Swaggie has been banned, monsterhair is currently the only person who has expressed interest. However people can still declare interest until the initial deadline which is in 20hours.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:51 pm

EnZack Amore wrote:
monsterhair005 wrote:
Wait, since Swaggie was banned or whatever, (what's been going on in that htread is confusing me) am I the only one now. If he's not banned, then agin, its confusing me.

Well, we're not sure if Talent is still wanting to be in XWL or not, but for now I'd say you're the only one going for him.

He had a warning for Cena anyway and I'd put money down that he wouldn't have promo'd before Sunday anyway.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Also, just got a message on Skype. Someone who wishes to remain anonymous has expressed interest in being John Cena! Anyone else has whatever amount of hours are left.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Ok, time for declaring interest is over. Everyone who did now has 48hours to send the admins their test promos.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:36 pm

GL everyone.

I just really wanted to make sure my avatar isn't too big.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Congrats Monsterhair, Cena is yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena Available!   John Cena Available! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Cena Available!
Page 1 of 1