Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

A Fourth of July gathering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

A Fourth of July gathering Empty
PostSubject: A Fourth of July gathering   A Fourth of July gathering Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 pm

We're taken to a scene in an outside environment. There's trees lining all around the scenery and smack dab in the middle of this illustration is a grill. The camera pans up a little bit to reveal one main figure standing at the grill, none other than Shawn Michaels. There's many people around him as well and it appears this video must have been filmed on fourth of July because you can see boxes that must hold fireworks in the background. HBK is flipping some burgers with his spatula while sporting a smooth apron as he looks at the camera.

Shawn Michaels
Ahh, the greatest American past-time, the barbecue. Just when you're feeling bad about the way things are going, you sit back and grill up some burgers.

HBK looks down at his food again, tending to its needs. He reaches for some plates at the side of the grill and grabs them. Grabbing a fork, Shawn lifts them up and places them on the large plate. Michaels speaks now as he picks up the plate and turns to his audience.

Shawn Michaels
Who's ready to dig in!?!?

The crowd behind Michaels goes wild. They're ready to dig in, Michaels is ready to dig in, we're all ready to dig in! Shawn starts passing out plates with food on them and points people towards the cooler as well. It's also cool that we can pick out some members of this party as people we've seen in XWL before such as Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and some other faces as well. HBK then faces the crowd and speaks again.

Shawn Michaels
Everyone, dig in! This is on behalf of my return to XWL to all of you! Happy fourth of July!

Everyone is about to chow down on their food, but right then the attention is turned to the sound of

Antonio Cesaro
Well.. well.. well.. What do we have here? It would look as if Shawn Michaels has assembled this nation's failures into one place. What is this exactly? A barbecue to show your pride for your declining nation? You know what... Let me show you how ignorant you Americans really are.

Cesaro makes his way to the food and drink table. He begins to walk back and forth, looking at the contents placed on the table. He begins speaking.

Antonio Cesaro
First of all, none of these foods are American. These Hamburgers here were invented in Hamburg, Germany. A EUROPEAN COUNTRY! Bratwurst and hot dogs, huh? Again, they were invented in Germany. It looks to me as if the real country you people should be celebrating is Germany, because it looks as if you've stolen...

Cesaro is interrupted.

Shawn Michaels
You know what Cesaro? In case you didn't know, this food isn't the thing being celebrated here. We're celebrating our country and my return to the X-Treme Wrestling League. You see, we know that this food wasn't invented by our country, but you know what? We don't care because if your country's glorious people wish to slave away in a kitchen all day inventing new foods while our country is enjoying them, then you guys may be my guest.

Michaels takes a large bite of the hot dog as some people are rowdy and applaud over Michaels's bit in the confrontation..

Shawn Michaels
And if I do say so myself, your country is very talented at producing wienies. I mean, take a look at this piece of food that... wasn't cooked in Germany, but was cooked in America... and then look at yourself. You're the biggest wienie of them all.

The people in the background laugh at Cesaro after what Shawn has now said and HBK continues.

Shawn Michaels
And Cesaro, in case your people aren't very smart, take a look around. There's about a hundred of us and only one of you, so to spell it out for you, we have a one hundred to one advantage. So if I was you, I'd probably get going right about now.

Some of the more muscular members of the BBQ party step up; especially the ones who have wrestling backgrounds. They gather around Shawn in what looks like an attempt to intimidate Antonio Cesaro as Shawn smiles.

Antonio Cesaro
First of all Shawn, you just proved my point again. You and the rest of America are all the same, you think every European country is the same. For your information, I am from the greatest country in the world. Switzerland.

Cesaro smiles as the large men with wrestling backgrounds approach.

Antonio Cesaro
Second, why are these rejects here? Kevin Nash belongs in jail and Scott Hall belongs in the ground. I see how it is Shawn. This right here is the American way, isn't it? You can't fight your own battles, so you get protection? Typical. Shawn, here is what I think about your celebration and what I think about your country.

Cesaro steps over to the food and drink table. He begins to flip it over. As he flips it over, the punch bowl splashes all over a man's shirt. That man isn't too happy.

Don West
Are you kidding me? Do you know how long I walked from store to store searching for a shirt that fit me this perfectly? What are you even doing here, Antonio? You’re not American! You’re not British! You have absolutely no relation to this holiday and you should be ashamed to think that you would even be welcomed here. You’re an idiot! A goof! Just look what you did to my shirt! Do you know how much this bad-boy cost? More than your stupid hat! Aw man, now I gotta take this to the dry cleaners, it’ll get shrunken one size too small and then it’ll be useless just like you Cesaro! We should have dealt with you at the pay-per-view like we planned to from jump-street instead of biding our time. I have half a mind to sic the army on you right now so you can get creamed right here in Shawn Michaels’ backyard, but nu-uh, we won’t do that, we won’t sick to resorting to such violence on such a glorious day because we love and respect this country too much to engage in such a senseless act.

Of course Don West didn’t come alone. With him is Corey Graves, Ryback and Amazing Red who is looking at Cesaro with a rage in his eyes while the other two could care less about him.

Don West
But there’s no use crying over spilled juice. Hey Shawn, go call your wife and ask her to come rub this stuff off my belly while you go and whip up a couple more burgers, because in case you didn’t realize you gotta couple more mouths to feed and you better believe that we worked up an appetite on the way here. What? You thought you could keep this party away from The West Side Army? I don’t think so, pal. We got friends in high places, and one of my many inside connections slipped the news to me that things were going down at your place tonight and we weren’t gonna miss the chance to hang with the great HBK. I mean look at you, you can barely stand straight, your hair is falling out as we speak and you really think you have what it takes to stand against us? You’re better off right where you are Shawny-boy. Here where it’s safe and quiet and no one can hurt you.

Ryback
Feed me more!

Amazing Red
¿Donde es la comida?

Michaels looks kinda annoyed that anyone would let these fools in here and he kinda shows it as he responds.

Shawn Michaels
First of all, I don't know who you think you are showing up to my house like this. But I guess it didn't surprise me one bit because after all, it's not like anyone would have ever invited you to a party so you had to show up to this one. And West, you can call me old, you can say I'm out of shape, but let's take a look at yourself. I'm two years younger than you and let's compare how we both look. You've got rolls bigger than, well, this whole plate of hot dogs combined, and you look like if you even attempted to wrestle a match, it'd be stopped early for you to have a heart attack. In fact, I bet fourth of July isn't the only time of the year you pig out on hot dogs and hamburgers, it's probably a nightly routine for you!

The people in the background & Shawn Michaels both share a chuckle before HBK continues.

Shawn Michaels
And while you stand around promoting wrestlers instead of doing any of the actual work yourself, I'm out there working my ass off showing how much of a better man I am than you. There's a reason that I've had a storied career and the people love me and you, well... don't. By the way, your job title doesn't even make sense. You're supposed to be promoting these men that stand behind you right now, but I've got much more charisma than you could ever dream of having... and some of your clients even have more charisma than you do. Hell, Amazing Red can't even speak our language and he has more charisma than you!

While Shawn was speaking, Red, Graves and Ryback went their separate ways looking for food and hang out by the grill.

Don West
You need to watch your mouth when you talk about Red before he hits you so hard you choke on your false teeth. And I may be twice your size but it's only because I'm also twice the entertainer you could ever hope to be and I need somewhere to keep it all. Corey has bigger fish to fry than you two, and Ryback is just an insurance policy so if you really want to testy how incredible I am at promoting and managing my stars then just get into the ring against the quickest man wrestling has ever seen and we’ll see if you’re worthy to be called a legend. Heck, I got Amazing Red into King of the Ring bringing him one step closer to becoming World Champion and even by some tragedy he doesn’t win the whole shebang I can promise you that he’ll make it farther than that bald freak!

Cesaro furiously looks up from stomping on the food he knocked over.

Antonio Cesaro
FREAK?! I am no freak. If anyone is a freak here it's you two! Look at you West... You're the real life Jabba the Hutt. You're fat, slimy, and you smell terrible. Shawn, you hunt animals... not to survive... but for fun. You are a maniacal murderer of wildlife. What's next, are you going to start hunting humans too?  Don for your information, I'm here to prove a point to these simple-minded Americans. I came here to show them that their celebration is a complete joke. One more thing. Your little client, Amazing Red, does not have a chance of beating me. You see... I am bigger, stronger, and smarter than that short piece of...

HBK cuts him off.

Shawn Michaels
Amazing Red doesn't have a shot at beating you, but I do. And Cesaro what happened to your country's classiness? Would someone such as yourself really use that language? While we're at it, you brought up how I like to hunt. Well Cesaro, you're right, I am about to start hunting humans pretty soon. In fact, I'm going to start by hunting you and hunting the West Side Army... inside the ring, of course.

West throws up his hands in frustration and motions for the other members of his crew to stand beside him.

Don West
Contrary to popular belief, we didn't come here to chit-chat, we came here to eat and have a good time and if we're not gonna get that here then we have no issue crashing some other party. Let's go, boys.

The four men walk away and the cameraman follows them as they leave the backyard and step into a customized bus with a giant picture of Don West's big head plastered on the side. The men enter it and moments later the bus pulls off ans drives off into the distance. The cameraman turns around just in time to catch Cesaro knocking the chef hat off of HBK's head before he turns and makes his exit as well, though not before letting HBK know that things are far from over. The camera stays on Cesaro as he leaves but then suddenly cuts back over to the backyard just as catering brings in a huge selection of food and everyone in attendance lets out a big cheer.

Shawn Michaels
Looks like the real party is about to begin... dig in everybody!
Back to top Go down

A Fourth of July gathering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Archives :: Past Discussions :: Announcements :: XWL.com Exclusive-
Jump to: