Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Breaking News: Ted DiBiase found unconscious

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Breaking News:  Ted DiBiase found unconscious  Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: Ted DiBiase found unconscious    Breaking News:  Ted DiBiase found unconscious  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Breaking News:  Ted DiBiase found unconscious  Iqndhep

Ted DiBiase has been found unconscious outside of the arena in Portland Maryland where he and many others were set to compete for tonight's edition of Breakdown. However that won't be the case now because he's been rushed to a nearby medical facility and no one knows what happened.

Just a few hours prior Ted had arrived to the location of tonight's show, unpacked his luggage, raided catering as he always does, however word from inside the men's locker room tells us that this seemingly normal every day routine for Ted soon took a sudden turn for the worse.

He received a strange yet brief phone call, not much was said, however Ted was noticeably angry once the call ended. He slammed his locker shut, and stormed out of the room. Witnesses saw him exit the building, but we managed to get a statement from one of them, the cameraman that everyone knows by name, Mitch.

"I didn't know what to think, I was getting my camera ready. Then suddenly Ted bursts through the back door, and no one understood why he seemed to angry."

Of course Ted's recent and very bitter rival Cody Rhodes is set to take part in a World Championship match with Dolph Ziggler for tonight's Main-Event. Last week Ted made a very bold promise to see to it that Cody did not come out as the champion tonight.

"I thought it was that, I thought maybe he needed someone to just calm him down, so I told Rick I'd be back in five minutes, went out after him, couldn't find him. About half an hour passes, I think to myself, maybe he just went for a walk so I head back to the crew entrance."

But it's what he said next that really has us wondering, what happened?

"I'm about five minutes away, I notice the shirt Ted was wearing ripped up and on the ground, investigate the area, and there he was. "

Ted was reportedly knocked out, would not answer to his name, and was bleeding from the mouth. Medics arrived just a few minutes later where the third generation superstar was soon put in the back of an ambulance and carried off to the local Hospital.

No one knows what happened, but this didn't look like he just slipped fell, someone attacked him, and after threatening Cody Rhodes' chances of becoming World Heavyweight Champion tonight, we're wondering if the Dashingly Insane superstar had anything to do with it. Or, did the hands on Redemption General Manager Vickie Guerrero take matters into her own hands and see to it that Ted did not ruin her new associate's big opportunity?

For those fans that were looking forward to Ted competing tonight, you'll have to thank the mystery attacker for that no longer being possible with Ted's questionable condition. We're not sure who it was, or why they did it just yet, but the investigation is ongoing and if we learn anything else we'll be sure to update you as soon we can.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Ted DiBiase found unconscious    Breaking News:  Ted DiBiase found unconscious  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:57 pm

We love you mystery attacker.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Ted DiBiase found unconscious    Breaking News:  Ted DiBiase found unconscious  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:21 am

Bang wrote:
We love you mystery attacker.

Mystery Attacker for World Champ.

(To get beat by Cody, of course. <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Ted DiBiase found unconscious    Breaking News:  Ted DiBiase found unconscious  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Ted DiBiase found unconscious
Page 1 of 1