Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for Fandango

Go down 
+2
Kyle
P.R Son
6 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Contract for Fandango Empty
PostSubject: Contract for Fandango   Contract for Fandango Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:37 am

I've been thinking this over the last three weeks, trying to make sure that this is the right decision....but screw it. He's fun to play in matches, I have an idea for how I could do promos, though they won't be super often, since my schedule could change soon. So I'd like to drop Yoshi for Fandango please.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Fandango   Contract for Fandango Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:41 am

Approved

Contract for Fandango Da-da-fandango-o
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Fandango   Contract for Fandango Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:47 am

Contract for Fandango Tumblr_mlw5f8vir71rt4k5qo2_250
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Fandango   Contract for Fandango Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:46 am

IS THIS BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET THE WRITE UP TO YOU THIS WEEKEND? YOU SON OF A BITCH IF YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS PERSONAL BEFORE YOU JUST WAIT.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Fandango   Contract for Fandango Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:58 am

Jonguin wrote:
IS THIS BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET THE WRITE UP TO YOU THIS WEEKEND? YOU SON OF A BITCH IF YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS PERSONAL BEFORE YOU JUST WAIT.

Lmfao....I don't mind putting a twenty four hour thing on this if people want, I just kinda have been thinking about this for a while Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Fandango   Contract for Fandango Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:05 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

Lmfao....I don't mind putting a twenty four hour thing on this if people want, I just kinda have been thinking about this for a while Embarassed

It's fine, you'll be gone by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Fandango   Contract for Fandango Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:06 am

Well to be honest, he's been free for well over 6months, if anyone needed an extra 24hours to decide if they wanted him or not, it's their loss.

And I'm fairly certain Jon was joking.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Fandango   Contract for Fandango Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:13 am

Jonguin wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

Attempting to get tired fired again are we? Razz
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Fandango   Contract for Fandango Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:13 am

Bang wrote:
Well to be honest, he's been free for well over 6months, if anyone needed an extra 24hours to decide if they wanted him or not, it's their loss.

And I'm fairly certain Jon was joking.

I know it's just last week he was on about maybe wanting him and I said others were wanting him from what I had heard but yeah. If Jon wants to throw his hat in I don't mind, just thought it'd be a fun move to make league wise to try Fandango out.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Fandango   Contract for Fandango Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:14 am

Fn wrote:
Jonguin wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

Someone's tired. Go to bed, Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Fandango   Contract for Fandango Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:15 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Fn wrote:
Jonguin wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

Someone's tired. Go to bed, Kyle.
You're not Adam; I don't have to listen to this. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Fandango   Contract for Fandango Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:28 am

1. Morning Kyle
2. Contract denied for not saying Fandango right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Fandango   Contract for Fandango Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:57 am

Contract for Fandango Tumblr_mlc146CyRL1qhr8kmo4_250
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Fandango   Contract for Fandango Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Fandango: Overall 86
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Fandango   Contract for Fandango Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for Fandango
Page 1 of 1