Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

American Football?

Go down 
+6
AVG
Jonguin
Zack
Sam
Pats
#NOTSEME
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

American Football? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: American Football?   American Football? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anyone really into it? Like the off-season, all the little things, mock drafts, the draft? Just curious. I'm going to college for sports journalism and wrote up my mock draft for this year's NFL Draft Rounds 1 & 2 if you want to check it out.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:49 am

@Zack and AVG - If this stupid argument continues I'm going to suspend the account for whoever's responsible for a day or two, just stop it, nobody cares.

And no Seme, I can't say I'm into American Football, a part from the Super Bowl it's not really existent over here. I know they do a game a season at Wembley, but it's not a big deal in England.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:38 am

Oh boy, vintage AVG arguments. Nah jk, but I'm a Ravens fan. They won the Super Bowl. My body was happy until they threw away half their team </3
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:25 am

Did the Jets get rid of Tim Tebow yet?

I dont even really watch football, but I've been a fan of the Jets for years, and I can't even mention them anymore without somebody talking about being a Tebow fan. I don't mind him being an open Christian and all, but his popularity is beginning to get on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:42 am

Nope they still have Tebow.
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Last season I only just really got into American Football as they show it quite a bit on Sky Sports over here, I only really started to watch it at the start of the playoffs but I got all my predictions right when it came to who was going to win and I even picked up a couple of teams I enjoyed to watch and that was the Redskins and Ravens. Not the Ravens because they won the superbowl, just I got around to watching all their playoff matches compared to the other teams.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Sam wrote:
Did the Jets get rid of Tim Tebow yet?

I dont even really watch football, but I've been a fan of the Jets for years, and I can't even mention them anymore without somebody talking about being a Tebow fan. I don't mind him being an open Christian and all, but his popularity is beginning to get on my nerves.

The Jets need a QB who isn't outright terrible. Sanchez and Tebow are just overrated jokes, and McElroy doesn't seem like he'll ever be used as a starter with Rex Ryan coaching them, which sucks as he's the best out of the three, in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Football?   American Football? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Football?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2