Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups

Go down 
+13
TheFilthParade
Jonguin
Bang
Liam
Dash
Austin
T-Roll
Adam
pierresgirl2012
TheKrzyOne
P1
Zack
P.R Son
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

We'll be having a pre-show for Final Stand as we do with every other pay-per-view, so if you'd like to have a match on it please state so in this thread, as who, and remember all pre-show matches MUST be done at the latest by Sunday at noon. We'll need the results, writes ups or vids in time enough so it can be pieced together and posted sometime before the FSV card will go up.

This is good for newer guys that won't be able to be on the PPV due to not having a feud and wanna have a match, we also allow promos on this show so PM them by the same deadline if you'd like one on the pre-show.

Once people volunteer to be on the show we'll pair them up and notify the people of their matches that are to be done this week sometime, thanks.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:34 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Dash wrote:
Sign me up as a mystery superstar please. Iĺl tell you who Iḿ using before whatever match I get but yeah.

Oh btw.. Dropping Roode.

Kinda need to be told who now via PM, have to be approved as that person we don't allow mystery sign ups without "behind the scenes" approval.

i don't think he's sure who he wants to use yet.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:48 pm

P1 wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
Dash wrote:
Sign me up as a mystery superstar please. Iĺl tell you who Iḿ using before whatever match I get but yeah.

Oh btw.. Dropping Roode.

Kinda need to be told who now via PM, have to be approved as that person we don't allow mystery sign ups without "behind the scenes" approval.

Handled that like two hours ago, smh.
Back to top Go down
submission machine
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Yea she wants truth but i meant to have her post on mine andput rikishi
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:46 pm

P1 wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
Dash wrote:

Oh btw.. Dropping Roode.

Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 LaW88Gv

you watch your god damn mouth jerry
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:04 am

Triple H please.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:29 am

I'd be up for a Del Rio match since I wont be on the card.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Just another reminder you have until 10PM GMT time, so 5pm for most people in the US. Anybody who posts after that won't be on the pre show so make sure you get your superstar down asap.
Back to top Go down
Newmoney
New Talent
Newmoney

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:04 pm

I was planning on making a promo with poppa pump this week excepting undertakers open challenge for FS..so we can create a feud to make the card...but if admins don't like this idea...just book both my characters for pre-show thanks!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Newmoney wrote:
I was planning on making a promo poppa pump this week excepting undertakers open challenge for FS..so we can create a feud to make the card...but if admins don't like this idea...just book both my characters for per-show thanks!

If it's gonna actually be a feud and promoted it can be on FS we gave Rock/ADR the same treatment 2 years ago where they did one promo the week before and got on the card but don't make it anything huge in stipulation save that for like a rematch or something since it's just beginning. So if you and Undertaker can promo on the match this week and announce it to take place at FS than can happen on the main card.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:14 pm

We can do that.... Poppa, send me what you have when you get it and we can collab.
Back to top Go down
Newmoney
New Talent
Newmoney

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:52 pm

No doubt
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Do you still want Shayne Douglas on the pre-show?
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Everybody who declared interest on being on the pre-show has been sent a PM so make sure you check your messages.

Also anybody wishing to promo for the pre-show the deadline to have them sent to me is next Tuesday which gives you 6 days from today.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Carlito Cool wrote:
Do you still want Shayne Douglas on the pre-show?

Carlito Cool wrote:
Shayne Douglas

Carlito Cool wrote:
Shayne

Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 UPjCgw3
Back to top Go down
Newmoney
New Talent
Newmoney

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Yeah add shane
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Newmoney wrote:
Yeah add shane

Check your PM
Back to top Go down
submission machine
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:33 pm

is it to late to have angelina love in the pre-show
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Hardcore country wrote:
is it to late to have angelina love in the pre-show

Yeah he finalized the card yesterday and sent everyone their matches sorry. Could still send him a promo to put on the pre show if you want though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups   Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Stand Pre-Show Sign ups
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2