Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013

Go down 
+16
Jiggas
Dash
Legal
Stay✔
#NOTSEME
P.R Son
Austin
Pats
AVG
Zander
Bang
TheKrzyOne
Liam
Adam
Jonguin
TheFilthParade
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 Redemp1

Live From – Knoxville, Tennessee

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: XWL Redemption
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Dolph Ziggler Vs Chris Jericho - MAIN EVENT
Shawn Michaels Vs Joey Ryan
Christian v. William Regal
MVP v. Antonio Cesaro
Carlito v. Sheamus
Alicia Fox Vs Layla
Jeff Hardy Vs Triple H
CM Punk Vs John Morrison
AJ Lee & Mschif Vs The Bella Twins
Matt Hardy Vs Ryback
Curt Hawkins Vs The Miz
Seth Rollins Vs Yoshi Tatsu
Austin Aries Vs Ezekiel Jackson
Paige Vs Michelle McCool
Madison Eagles Vs Maryse
Kharma Vs Kaitlyn
Eve Torres Vs Lita
Aksana Vs Natalya Neidhart
Violent J Vs Steve Austin
Kane Vs Mankind Vs The Rock
Randy Orton Vs Daniel Bryan
Derrick Bateman Vs Corey Graves
AJ Styles Vs John Cena
Davey Richards Vs Alex Shelley
Chris Masters Vs Alberto Del Rio
Eddie Edwards Vs Chris Sabin
Wade Barrett Vs R-Truth

Check the roster for GT's for now, proper card will be up sometime tomorrow.

Last edited by The Savior of Misbehavior on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:17 pm

A ton of awesome stuff posted today
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Redemption fades back from a brief commercial break and we see Michelle McCool backstage phone in hand. The cameraman gets closer to her but remains somewhat out of sight to be able to hear what is being said. The audience sits quietly as we listen in on the call

Michelle McCool
Of course I’m glad to be back. Y’all don’t know what this business means to someone like me. I eat, sleep, and breathe wrestling. If I wasn’t able to come back the way I was I don’t know what I’d do with myself.

Michelle pauses for a few minutes as the person on the other end of the line speaks. Michelle lightly laughs and then continues speaking

Michelle McCool
Why did I come back the way I did? I already answered that. Someone has to put a stop to what she’s doing and if everyone else is afraid around here I guess I’ll have to be the one to take care of things. At the same time, y’all know how I used to be so I kind of don’t blame everyone for being scared but, if there’s one thing I’m not y’all that’s scared. She can try and play all these games like she wants too but it’s not phasing me not at al…

Michelle goes to finish speaking but someone steps into view. As we pan outward it’s none other than Redemptions very General Manager Vickie Guerrero. She clears her throat as Michelle smiles but ignores her for a few minutes and continues talking. Vickie, frustrated at this, clears her throat again and speaks

Vickie Guerrero
Excuse me Michelle?

Michelle lightly laughs at what the other person on the end of the line says and goes to speak again. Vickie starts to get annoyed by this point and clears her throat and speaks yet again

Vickie Guerrero
Michelle?!

McCool again ignores the GM of Redemption and continues talking. At that instance Vickie’s face turns a deep red and looks towards Michelle before screaming these words

Vickie Guerrero
I said… EXCUSE ME!…

Michelle pauses and stops the person from speaking to interrupt them as she can tell the GM isn’t the least bit happy. Michelle speaks quickly

Michelle McCool
Momma, I’m sorry but, I got to go. It seems like Vickie needs to talk to me about something important. I love you too momma. I’ll text you later.

Michelle closes her phone and puts it into her pocket. She turns her attention to Vickie and smiles before speaking

Michelle McCool
Oh, Vickie I didn’t see you there Hun, you really need to learn to speak up. I’m sorry if I took so long. Is there something you wanted to talk to me about?

Vickie takes a few minutes to calm down and clears her throat before speaking

Vickie Guerrero
Well, Michelle, I couldn’t help but overhear your little conversation and I just wanted to touch base with you on a few things. As you know I’ve been being terrorized by MsChif for the last several weeks. She’s been accusing me of things I clearly haven’t done at all and to be honest with you, being that I’m the GM of this show, that’s the last thing I need. To make matters worse you show your head a few weeks ago and admit that YOU’RE the reason that Sean Vincent attacked MsChif. Well, as much as I should’ve fired you on the spot, I decided to give you a second chance to come clean. In some ways you did but, at the same time I’m still being hunted by MsChif, and I’ve came here to ask you what you have to say for yourself. This is your problem Michelle. Not mine. Avoiding her is only going to make things worse for yourself and to be honest. I can’t help but feel like I shouldn’t do anything if she catches you.

Michelle pauses with a shocked look on her face. She lightly laughs it off in a joking manner before speaking on what Vickie had to say.

Michelle McCool
Vickie.. Y.. You can’t be serious. Do you honestly think I would avoid someone like that? Do you not remember my track record for getting involved in some bad things. What happened? I’d take care of things now wouldn’t I. As far as this little thing with MsChif goes. I’m sorry it’s involving you, but like I said before Hun, I’m not that hard to find so MsChif can stop going after y’all. Y’all ain’t got nothing to worry about okay Vic.?

Vickie lightly laughs and shakes her head before responding to Michelle

Vickie Guerrero
I don’t have anything to worry about? Are you serious right now Michelle? I’m the General Manger of this show. Anything and everything concerning the superstars and Diva’s of this brand is MY responsibility. However, since you seem to be so open about letting MsChif know where you’re at, how about we have ourselves a little tag team match next week? After all. You did say she’ll know where to find you and if you’re not truly running away from her you’ll have no problems accepting this.

Michelle sighs and smiles before speaking

Michelle McCool
A tag team match? Is that all Vickie? I already told you I don’t have a problem facing off against MsChif one on one. Who on earth are you trying to bring into this? I thought you wanted to keep things in control around here. Wouldn’t it be best to let me know what I’m up against?

Vickie lightly cackles before speaking

Vickie Guerrero
Oh, now that’s where we’re kind of at an understanding, as Michelle you WILL be fighting against MsChif. Although, with the way things have gone lately, I’m thinking of giving her what she wants and this time she wont’ be alone.

Michelle stammers for a minute and interrupts Vickie mid sentence
\
Michelle McCool
Vickie I.. I know I haven’t really came out and taken what’s supposed to be given to me for what I did but.. I don’t think it’s fair for me to have to face her alon..

Vickie then also interrupts Michelle midway through her sentence

Vickie Guerrero
Oh but that’s just it.. Michelle, you’re not going to face her alone don’t worry I wouldn’t do that to you, you’ll have a partner. Now as for who that is. I think it’s going to be someone you’ve gotten to know over these last few weeks. Someone that, quite frankly, shouldn’t even be here but he’s lucky I’m allowing him to stay. You see. Michelle, as much as I’m supposed to be un-biased, I think it’s time for you to get into the ring and settle these differences. So next week I‘m thinking, it’s going to be Mschif and a partner of her choice, against you and.. Oh gee.. Who to pair you with. Who to pair you with. Oh I’ve got it. Next week you’re going to be in a mixed-tag and your going to face off against MsChif. Your partner? Who better than the man you hired. The person who knows MsChif all too well. Sean Vincent. What do you say to that?

Michelle’s jaw drops open as Vickie gets a big grin her her face. The camera focuses on Michelle who shakes her head to snap herself out of it before responding to Vickie’s shocking announcement.

Michelle McCool
Vic.. Vickie I.. I know I did wrong acting the way I did but I don’t think.. I don’t think this is right… Vickie please…

Vickie pauses and laughs. She clears her throat and speaks one more time

Vickie Guerrero
You don’t think it’s right? Is that what I’m hearing Michelle? You don’t think this is right for me to do? Well, let me tell you something, I don’t think it’s right of you to hire a referee. Go behind my back without my knowledge. Then let him proceed to torment and mess with the mind of one of my Diva’s. To the point that. She’s injuring talent that I have to make sure nothing serious happens to. So, Michelle you don’t think it’s fair, well I’m sorry “gurl” but unless things change right here right now what’s done is done and that.. That’s real talk!

Vickie begins to cackle loudly. As she’s seen walking away the camera focuses on Michelle who, up until now was confident, she now looks more worried than she’s ever been. The camera focuses on her pacing back and forth scared before fading to black
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:37 pm

As Redemption continues on, a famillar theme starts to play through-out the arena to the bemusement of the fans in the arena, as they all around bafalled, not knowing what they should be thinking

When Dude Love walks out onto the stage, completely with tie dye and white boots, with his hair draped behind a tie dyed bandana and eyes hidden behind John Lennon-esque glasses glasses, the Dude's face can hardly be seen, the crowd in split in three, some silent still confused, a small section cheering for the Dude and a sizable section booing as they still know what Mick Foley is really capable of, and as the noise floats through the arena, Dude Love starts to boogie his way down the ramp

Jim Ross: What the hell is this? It's Dude Love. Ladies and Gentlemen that man right there is Dude Love.

Michael Cole: From the deepest darkest corners of the mind of Mick Foley, somewhere in there is this man. He's just plain crazy, what kind of man could thin he's three different people, all of which are a complete polar opposite of each other.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: What are you talking about Cole? This is Dude Love you're talking about here, he's the coolest cat in all of wrestling!

As Dude Love gets to the bottom of the ramp, he starts to do the charlston shuffle for a few seconds, before entering the ring

Michael Cole: But this is still the same guy King, you can't forget that, no matter who he thinks he is, he's still crazy! And you can't forget that. Just because he's dressed he's swapped that filthy mask for sunglasses and a tue dye bandana doesn't make him sane.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh come on, Cole, how can't you love this guy! It's Dude Love for crying out loud. JR, you remember the Dude don't you?

Jim Ross: I've got to agree with Michael, Jerry. He might be dressed as Dude Love, but you can't expect anyone to forget what he's capable of, just last week we were all saying how much of a dangerous man he is, and this doesn't change a thing.

The Dude grabs a microphone from a ringside worker and walks over the the middle of the ring as his theme slowly fades out

Dude Love: Owwwwwwwww, The Dude says welcome to The Love Shack!

The crowd are still spit, some cheering The Dude but the vast majority are still firmly against him

Dude Love: Now, the Dude knows what you're thinking, but the Dude has the answers you're looking for. But Dude, what exactly are you doing here, I bet you're all asking. Well the answers real simple, the Dude's here to look out for his main Mandible, you know him and you all love him, Mankind, baby!

Upon the mention of Mankind the crowd boo im again, which seems to upset Dude Love, who's clearly not happy with how his good friend been treated by the fans but it doesn't faze him

Dude Love: Now we all know Mankind is one cool cat, maybe some of you cats would say he's a kind man, and some of you would say he's a craziest dude in all the land, but we all know he'd never back down from a fight. Which is why the Dude was so outraged at what happened last week.

Dude Love: I know all of you cats saw what happened last week when my man got attacked, by a certain individual that the Dude knows just all to well, that man's name is Stone Cold Steve Austin.

When Austin is mentioned, the crowd cheer loudly, letting Dude Love know where their loyalities lay

Dude Love: Judging by your reactions you're just as outraged as the Dude is, but just in case you didn't see the show last week, I've brought some footage along, so let's take a look.

Dude Love points to the titantron as a highlight clip from Austin and Mankind's ecounter is shown from Breakdown, showing Austin insulting Mankind, then cutting the Austin attacking Mankind in the corner, then to Austin about to hit him with the Stone Cold Stunner but Mankind escaping into the crowd and as the clip ends the screen cuts back to Dude Love

Dude Love: So clearly, good old Stone Cold has some explaining to do about his actions last week, and at the very least an apology to Mankind for his very rash actions that if you ask the Dude, I'd say they were completely unfair and Stone Cold should be ashamed of himself.

With Dude Love insulting Austin, the crowd let out a loud boo directed at Dude Love

Dude Love: My point exactly, even the good pope of Knoxville, Tennessee are angered by the actions of this Texas Rattlesnake, but being the man that the Dude is, I'm going to give Steve-o the benefit of the doubt and give him a chance to explain his actions.

Dude Love: So if Stone Cold can hear this backstage, and I know he's back there, the Dude would like... no the Dude demands that Steve-o walks down the ramp...

As Dude Love pauses as he points at the titantron, and the crowd cheer as they're sure they're about to get the imminent arrival of Steve Austin, then Dude Love points at the ring ropes

Dude Love: Steps between these ropes...

Dude pauses again as the crowd keep crowding for Austin

Dude Love: And steps into The Love Shack, so the Dude can ask the tough questions and we can get to the bottom of this.

What seems like an eternity for The Dude just moments later the sound of glass shattering roars through the arena.

After several minutes Austin appears on stage. Appearing to not be in a happy mood he stares towards the ring at Dude Love and slowly makes his way to the ringside area. The fans begin patting him on the back as he reaches the end of the ramp. He pauses for a moment and slowly makes his way up the ramp and into the ring.

Austin steps through the ropes and walks past Dude Love to the opposite turnbuckle of Love. Austin pauses for a moment and steps up top the turnbuckle and raises his hands into the air. The crowd begins to cheer for the Rattlesnake as he hops down and proceeds to climb a top the other turnbuckles. He gets down off the last one and paces around before motioning for a mic.

A ringside worker obliges Austin and hands him a microphone through the ropes. He slowly turns towards Love as the crowd begins to cheer. As Austin's theme fades out, Dude Love raises his microphone to his mouth, as he directs what he's saying directly at Austin, looking him square in the eye

Dude Love: First of all Stone Cold, the Dude would like to hank you for coming out here on The Love Shack, but the time for pleasantries isn't now, and what I want... no what the Dude demands to know is, what makes you think you have the right to lay your hands on the head honcho, the big cheese, my bestest friend, the main Mandible, Mankind last week?

Austin paces around for a few minutes and then looks out towards the crowd. He smirks at them and then looks at the Dude before raising his microphone to speak

Stone Cold
If y‘all out here are happy to see ole Stone Cold Steve Austin and thinks he should give this jackass the time of day then gimme a hell yeah!

Crowd
Hell Yeah!

The crowd continues to cheer as Austin smirks before answering Dude’s question

Stone Cold
Now let me get this straight. You want ole Stone Cold Steve Austin to explain himself?

Crowd
What?!

Stone Cold
Give insight to

Crowd
What?!

Austin
Enlighten you on why I attacked Mankind the way I did. Is that right son? Well first of all son I have got to know what in the hell are you wearing?

Crowd
What?!

Austin
You come out here in your tie-dyed shirt

Crowd
What?!

Stone Cold
Your hair all tied back in that bandana

Crowd

Stone Cold
Wearing sunglasses?

Crowd
What?!

Stone Cold
First things first son. I don’t appreciate not being welcomed to this little show of yours. What was it you called it? The Love Shack?

Crowd
What?!

Stone Cold
If you really wanna know why ole Stone Cold Steve Austin attacked your good buddy

Crowd
What?!

Stone Cold
Your amigo

Crowd
What?!

Stone Cold
Your friend

Crowd
What?!

Stone Cold
All you had to do was ask. Well, you see, it’s actually quite simple son. Your good ole pal was out here flapping his gums and running his mouth, about how these people, THESE people we’re out here in front of tonight turned their backs on him. He was out here jacking his jaw about how he was done wrong. How nobody gave him the time of day. How Mankind had had enough.

Crowd
What?!

Stone Cold
Enough

Crowd
What?!

Stone Cold
I said he had enough of the people! He looked at ole Stone Cold with his beady little eyes, walked right up to me with his torn shirt, and he said he was done with it. He was done with being laughed at.. Made fun off.. And he wasn’t gonna take it no more.

Crowd
What?!

Stone Cold
He said that people like ole Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock. We are brainwashed and that we’ll do anything to get to the top. No matter who stands in our way. What obstacles we face and quite frankly, Son, he said he was sick of it and it was time for a change. Then things began to get a little heated. He told ole Stone Cold Steve Austin that things are going to change and that it’s going to start tonight with ole Stone Cold Steve Austin. He said that I’m either with him. Or I’m against him. So I looked in his beady little eyes and I told him “Son, if you’re looking for a fight, ole Stone Cold suggest you stop flapping your gums. Lace up them boots. Then we have us a good ole fashioned fight. What happened? He didn’t say anything. Like he was a coward.

Crowd
What?!

Stone Cold
He was afraid.

Crowd
What?!

Stone Cold
So then ole Stone Cold began to get angry. As that sorry some bitch was wasting my time. Time that I could’ve been spending drinking beers and kicking ass. So I said “look, son if you’re looking for a fight, then ole Stone Cold will oblige and we can do this right here right now” So then there we were staring each other down. Ole Stone Cold Steve Austin began to get tired. So I said son I’m gonna leave. The next thing I know I went to go out of that ring and the mealy-mouthed bastard put his hands on me.

Crowd
What?!

Stone Cold
It was then that I knew ole Stone Cold Steve Austin had to open up a can on that sorry some bitches ass. The next thing I knew that jackass blide-sided me with a shot right to my head. So I looked at him. I stared him right in the eyes and I said “son that was THE biggest mistake of your life” then I proceeded to kick the holy-hell of that some bitch and then that’s all there was to it. So you’re wanting to know why I did it? Well it’s simple you tie-dye wearing S.O.B. He was looking for a fight and who better to give him the biggest fight than the Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin. Am I sorry for stunning that jackass all the way back to the stone age? EH EH! So, if that’s all you’re wanting me out here for, I think I’m gonna go back to the back and have me some beers.

Austin lowers his microphone and stares dead into Dude’s eyes not moving an inch and the two men stare each other down in the middle of the ring, edging slowly closer together inch by inch, until Dude Love slowly raises his microphone up to his mouth

Dude Love: Well Steve-o before you go anywhere, the Dude has one last thing he needs to get off his chest...

Out of nowhere Austin gets jumped from behind by a man in black trousers, a black t-shirt and long dirty hair sending him to the mat, and the man pounces on Austin hitting him with a flurry of left and right handed punches, connecting to Austin's face and the camera men at ringside scramble to get a shot of his face zooming in up close

Jim Ross: What the hell is this, that's, that's Cactus Jack, damnit! What the hell is going on here?

Michael Cole: How is this possible, they're the same person, there can't be two of them!

Cactus Jack continues to attack Austin on the mat, hitting him with a headbutt then ramming his fingers down Austin's throat trying to choke the life out of him

Jerry "The King" Lawler: He's got Austin in the Mandible Claw, he's trying to choke Austin out right now!

Jim Ross: I can see that King, but I'm still in shock from what's happening, Mick Foley has tricked us all, Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Mankind, it doesn't matter what one he really is all I know is he's fooled us all including Austin.

Cactus continues trying to choke out Austin as he tries to break free of the hold, but with Cactus's full weight on top of Austin it appears to be too much for Stone Cold to handle and he's starting to slowly fade out as Cactus squeals on top of him, then as Austin slowly fades out, Cactus lets go of him and gets to his feet and turning his attention to "Dude Love"

Michael Cole: This doesn't make any sense, if he's Mick Foley, then who is he?

Cactus runs at Dude Love clothslining him over the top rope, using his momentum to send them both over the ropes to the floor!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And now he's attacking Dude Love, this man's completely insane!

Jim Ross: I don't think that's Dude Love, that's an imposter, Mick Foley set this all up just to get to Austin, and he's done that alright.

Cactus Jack grabs the fake Dude Love by the hair and pulls him up to his feet only to kick him in the gut and plant him with a Double Arm DDT onto the padding outside the ring, then as he gets to his feet he shouting "Bang Bang!" then grabs a microphone and starts to speak

[b]Cactus Jack: Austin! Last week you made the biggest mistake of your life! And up until Final Stand I'll make sure you know just how big of a mistake you made! Then at Atlanta, Georgia, I want you, one on one in a street fight, I'm going to make you bleed, I'm going to make you cry and I'm going to tear you limb from limb! You've just got in a fight, you can't survive. Austin, you brought this onto yourself, and you brought this onto all of them. Cactus Jack, is back! Bang! Bang!

As Cactus finishes speaking, he drops the microphone as his music begins to play through the PA system

Michael Cole: Did you just hear that, Cactus Jack has challenge Austin to a Street Fight!

Jim Ross: Austin's not going to back down from a fight, sure Cactus got the better of him tonight, but he attacked him from behind. And you bet your bottom dollar Austin will be going to Final Stand to fight that son of a bitch through hell and high water!

As Cactus Jack stares and Austin in the ring Redemption slowly fades out to a commercial break
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:55 pm

As DiBiase walks over to the turnbuckle, Shawn Michaels, the Heartbreak Kid runs down the ramp

As Ted gets onto the top turnbuckle, Michaels jumps up onto the ring apron within arms reach of DiBiase, but before Shawn can lay a hand of Ted, DiBiase kicks him away, forcing Michaels to slip, hitting his back on the curtain and falling to the outside of the ring, then Ted turns his attention back onto the Joey Ryan as he steadies himself on the top turnbuckle

As Ted remains slumped on the mat, Joey Ryan rolls him over for a pin attempt and the referee starts the count

1!

2!

3!

As the referee makes the three count, he signals for the bell ending the match, and at which time Joey Ryan's music starts to play through the PA system and the announcer confirms the winner of the match

The referee raises Joey Ryan's arm in victory, before the Sleazy One exits the ring following his momentum building victory against the ever valiant Ted DiBiase, knowing that he can now turn his focus back on his opponents at Final Stand Chris Jericho and Triple H

As Joey Ryan walks behind the curtain on the stage his music fades out as Ted remains laying in the ring and Michaels walks over to the timekeepers area to grab and microphone, then he climbs up on top of the announcers table, tapping the top of his mic to get everyone's full attention

Shawn Michaels: I guess it's true what they say isn't it Teddy. Good guys finish last, but the good thing for me is the best guys, they always win. See Teddy that's the difference between me and you. You've always been focused on being a good guy, you've been so focused on being the guy everyone likes, you just wanted to be the modern day Hulk Hogan, the guy everyone loves and the guy everyone pays to see that you forgot the one thing that matters. Winning. See Teddy, you haven't won in a damn long time, just take a long hard look at yourself and you'll HAVE to admit it, you're might think you're the guy who beat The Undertaker, you might think you're the guy who became XWL Champion but the truth is just the opposite of that, you're not that guy any more and you haven't been for a damn long time. Here's a little reality heck for you, you're now the guy who got fired, the guy who failed to get his job back TWICE, and now works as a glorified butler to the woman who fired you in the first place.

As Shawn stands proudly the crowd are lividly booing him chanting "asshole" at him, which doesn't faze him in the slightest, apart from forcing him to remain silent for a few seconds until the chanting dies down

Shawn Michaels: And the beauty of it all Teddy is, these last two weeks, sure you might of felt you were a Superstar again, hell I'm sure you loved listening to these idiots chanting your name one more time but you better not get used to it, saviour all of this up Teddy boy, because you're going to need it. You're going to need it for every single day of the rest of your life knowing that when you come to work, everyone in the best that you used to share a locker room with, every one you used to play games with and everyone you've ever faced in this business, now mocks you to your face, they don't pity you, they're embarrassed to admit that they even used to share a locker room with you, let alone call you their champion.

The camera cuts to DiBiase in the ring, staring intently at Michaels as he continues to trash him just a few feet away

Shawn Michaels: What are you going to do Teddy? Are you going to jump out of the ring and hit me, is that it? If you do Ted, just remember that's the last thing you'll ever do in an XWL arena, so I suggest to stay put and listen to what I have to say!

As Michaels continues to rub Ted's unfortunate situation in his face the crowd's booing continues at an excessively loud volume

Shawn Michaels: That's what you got yourself into Teddy and you better get used to it, it's not going to end any time soon. And I'm going to take great pleasure knowing that I was the guy who made sure this happened, and the fact that you can't do a damn thing about it makes it all the better! You and all of these nimrods here tonight might as well just accept it and move on, everyone else has already, Ted DiBiase Jr. the wrestler is no more, that man laying down in the ring is just Theodore Marvin DiBiase, Jr, the assistant to Vickie Guerrero, nothing more, nothing less. You messed with the big boys Teddy, don't say you didn't expect me to bite back, because I bit back alright and you've got no one but yourself to blame. You messed with the wrong guy, and you paid the price for it. And just in case it isn't crystal clear yet for anyone else and you need reminding. You don't mess with Shawn Michaels, I am the longest reigning Intercontinental and United States champion in this companies history and some people might of forgot this but I am THE MAN around here, I'm the Showstopper, the Headliner, The Icon, and the Mainevent! I'm the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels! And you idiots should consider yourselves privileged to be in my presence, because everyone knows the day the HBKid stops rolling into town is the day you stop paying attention. I am the Superstar of the Year for a reason and that reason is every single one of you admitted that I am the man...

The crowd start to chant "You suck" at Michaels who just ignores them, keeping course with his tirade

Shawn Michaels: I'm the man that you all want to see the most when you pack these arenas to capacity each week and there's not a thing you can do to take that back, you people know... you know that Shawn Michaels, the Heartbreak Kid is the best thing going today, and you all know! You know it! That XWL without Shawn Michaels is an XWL not worth seeing so I'd suggest you start showing me the respect I deserve, before more of your heroes end up the exact same as Teddy here! I've beat them all before, and I'll beat them all again and I'll beat them another time if I have to, I've conquered the Intercontinental championship and the United States championship so mark my words sometime, this year, the Heartbreak Kid completes the Holy Trinity, the World title will belong to me, and in four short months you will all be calling me the longest reigning World champion this company has ever and will ever see. And what's in store for Teddy? Don't worry, he'll still be around catering to Vickie Guerrero's every need and he'll know that he was NEVER in my league, never was, never will be, nothing more than a flash in the pan, you were in the oil for a second kiddo, but those days are long and gone, get used to your day job Teddy, and stay out of my ring. You're not a Superstar any more, you're just like anyone in the crowd tonight, just like you always wanted to be Ted, and just like if anyone of them decided to get in the ring, bad things will happen. Make like them and be a mark like the rest of them and leave the wrestling to the professionals.

Sick of hearing Shawn talk, Ted grabs a microphone of his own raising it up as he stares right into his eyes, fed up beyond belief and ready to tell him off.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 NWhXwq8

Ted DiBiase: I'm sick of hearing you talk, I'm sick of seeing that smug little grin on your face as you continue to push what's left of my patience to push...and I'm SICK and TIRED of having to put up with your bullshit! It was funny six months ago when I was fired, HA, Ted lost his dream job after being screwed out of what he's wanted since he was a child, so hilarious! Let's point and laugh everybody, a good hearted, hard working man was fired for NO REASON, LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HIM! But the laughter continues because we'll tell him he can have a shot at a contract, AGAINST....Vickie's chosen opponent, and here's the twist fellas? IT'S VICKIE! Oh man how funny, did you see the look on Ted's face? IT WAS PRICELESS! Get it? PRICELESS! Cause it's a pun and Ted's cheesy, OH HOW FUNNY! BUT it doesn't stop there, IT GETS BETTER! Shawn Michaels for no reason costs him the match! What a plot twist. Ted didn't see it coming, that's fantastic television, think of the ratings!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 7fMZ0qR

Ted DiBiase: Surely it can't get better? BUT IT DOES! Because we'll give Ted his match against Shawn, but THIS TIME? We'll have Vickie Guerrero come out as the referee for NO REASON and fast count Ted screwing him AGAIN! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? How do they get away with this stuff? BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY! It's funny to see a guy like Ted get screwed for no reason, but what could be better? TRICKING HIM INTO THINKING HE WON AN XWL CONTRACT! But wait, what did he win for risking life and limb when he was being screwed yet AGAIN? A PERSONAL SERVICES CONTRACT! Get it, because he said the entire time he wanted a "CONTRACT." That boys and girls is called a loophole, and people with nothing better to do use them. Like my buddy over there, hey Shawn, funny stuff costing me the match you volunteered me for, I didn't see that coming! Get it? Because I did! Why did I see it coming? Because for some reason you get your rocks off to seeing me go through hell. And people say I've got problems, and you know what? I do! You! Vickie! AND Whoever keeps allowing you two to do what you want for no reason! How have you both not been fired by now?! Vickie publicly abuses her power EVERY SINGLE WEEK AND NOTHING IS DONE! But I rough a few people up because that's what wrestlers do in matches, they hurt each other....and I'm deemed a "liability" which in laymen's terms means...I'm fired for doing what my job entails!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 Qs9hii1

Ted DiBiase: I'm this close to calling it quits once and for all, but before I do? I'm taking you with me! If this isn't going to get better then I'm going out with a bang baby! Get your ass in this ring Shawn, this might be my final night, but it's your as well. You come in here voluntarily, or we can play a game of cat and mouse, but either way? When I leave this arena for the last time? So will you! But not under your own power, no...you'll get escorted out of the building in style, a fitting exit for a no good sorry son of a bitch like you, inside the back of an ambulance! I might go out in cuffs, I don't care at this point, if this truly is the end for me? If I'll never win this war with Vickie, I'll at least take satisfaction in putting you out of your misery once and for all! Now I'll only say this one more time, get your ass in this ring and take your beating like the bitch you've made me be!

The fans are on their feet going crazy at Ted's threat to Michaels, but those cheers soon change to angry boos as a loud "EXCUSE ME!" echos from the top of the stage.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 JLRuk3n

Vickie takes a few steps forward before raising her microphone up to address Ted's rant.

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 NGEu0SV

Vickie Guerrero: I have had it up to here with you! You are my assistant, you do not grab a microphone and address your grievances with me or anybody else, do I make myself clear!?

Ted DiBiase: Believe me Vickie, the feeling is all too mutual...but the thing about that is, well, I'm tired of listening to the person that's done nothing but make my life hell since the very first day I got here! Oh you were coy about it before, you just ignored me when it came to opportunities, but when I finally took one and ran with it? It pissed you off didn't it? Because in spite of you, I made it! I was World Heavyweight Champion, all the months of being passed on for your favorites, every match I won that never was good enough to get even a chance....no, I found my own chance to make something of myself and I did!

Vickie Guerrero: Shut up! Don't you say one more word, you do not have the right to even be in that ring!

Ted DiBiase: That's where you're wrong, see whether it's here or some place else? I'LL ALWAYS be in this ring. If my XWL career is over because some bitter bitch decided to throw her weight around, then so be it! But my wrestling career will continue on no matter what the hell you do! This entire time I've wasted every ounce of my being and for what? To be treated like shit by you night after night?! Did you get sick of bullying Teddy Long around? Did you want another Teddy to make miserable? Well sorry to say but those days are over!

Vickie Guerrero: Enough!

Ted DiBiase: No! You don't get to say when it's enough, I do! The guy whose life you've become obsessed with turning into a living hell! I get the say so in this so shut your damn mouth because your moment is over, I might feel like this is the end for me here, and maybe it is....but I swear to god, before I leave, I'm returning the hell you've brought to me AND THEN SOME! Now tell your other bitch to get in this ring!

Shawn Michaels: Who do you-

Ted DiBiase: I didn't tell you to talk, I told you to get your ass in this ring!

Vickie Guerrero: Shut up!!!

Ted DiBiase: Make me!

Vickie Guerrero: I won't say it again, you do not realize who you're dealing you little brat!

Ted DiBiase: Oh I don't? BELIEVE ME! I know who you are, what you're capable of, what you'll do to get what you want because to have no morals and haven't for a very long time....but that's the thing, I DON'T CARE! I know this is the end, I'm accepting that, but that means the flood gates are open Vickie, and I've got a lot to get off my chest! I deserve to be here, I deserve to compete here every night as a WRESTLER because I've busted my ass for too long to be anything else!

Vickie Guerrero: LISTEN HERE! I will not stand here and be treated like this by the likes of you!

Ted DiBiase: AGAIN! THE FEELING IS FREAKIN' MUTUAL!

Vickie Guerrero: That's it! I've had it with you! I'm sick and tired of having to deal with you acting like you deserve to be here, you're nothing do you understand me?!

Ted DiBiase: You-

Vickie Guerrero: No! You talked, now it's my turn! Despite what you think I've been more than fair with you, I could have gotten you arrested every time you illegally entered the arena, but I didn't do that now did I? Oh I've screwed you out of contracts? No that's you that's screwed yourself! It all dates back to the very moment you became a pandering little loser! You had big dreams that you couldn't fulfill, you were nothing and EVERYONE knew it! You're not a star, you're just a loser that dreams a little too big and fails everyone that supports him time and time again. Shall we bring up almost every title opportunity you've gotten? LOST! Not just lost, you once lost an Intercontinental title match in less than a minute! Is that the makings of a top star? Hell no! Dolph Ziggler? That's a star, Shawn Michaels? The longest reigning United States and Intercontinental Champion in XWL history? THAT'S A STAR!

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 Gw0dcYk

Vickie Guerrero: The Rock? A bigger star than you could have EVER been!

Ted glares at Vickie even more after the mention of The Rock, a man Ted still has a strong disdain for.

Vickie Guerrero: But you know that already don't you? Because last year despite telling "The People" you'd get retribution for how The Rock had turned his back on them...you...surprise surprise...FAILED! You didn't do anything you said you would do and you should've just called it quits right then are there. But no, you continued to show up despite knowing you were nothing and would always be! I don't care if you beat Edge the next night, you lost the match that actually mattered to you and you tried to forget...you tried to live your little dream...but we can all see in your eyes Ted...The Rock made you feel like no one else had ever made you feel...Even after everything you've gone through in the last six months...The Rock is the one that destroyed you physically and mentally....and you know what, Ted? Since you wanna be a wrestler so bad? Since you want to grab a microphone and blast my good name as well as Shawn's? It's time we end this little game once and for all...it's time we show you just how much of a failure you are, how much you don't belong here, and how much you should appreciate having the job I gave you out of the goodness of my heart...

Vickie Guerrero: You think you belong here? Well everyone else knows you don't....your fans are fooling themselves if they think you're actually a "big star" you're just the lovable loser, when you're gone another will come around and attract the same buzz, and the cycle will repeat until the end of time. Next week Ted, bring your gear, come out to your ridiculous theme music, whatever you want...because it will be your last match ever in XWL...It will be the match that makes you hang up your boots for good...because live from Omaha Nebraska, on Breakdown....We're having a Final Stand rematch!

Ted's expression soon changes, he's not excited, more so mortified....immediately the feeling he left last year revisits him, and he just stares blankly as the fans start to cheer like crazy, knowing where this is going...

Vickie Guerrero: That's right Ted, you wanna be a wrestler so bad? Let's see how much that changes when you meet The Rock for the first time since your humiliating defeat!

Still consumed by the feeling of failure that he faced last year, Ted's expression reveals that same broken and defeated Ted DiBiase we saw the night after, he almost called it quits then....and after everything he's had to go through, all the pain he's felt emotionally and physically at the hands of Vickie and Shawn, if he endured the same loss....it could be the it for him.

Vickie Guerrero: Good luck, judging by the look on your face, I'd say you'll be needing it.

She laughs, knowing she could have dealt the final blow to Ted's fight with this one announcement, the fans are cheering because of the huge rematch, but Ted's still emotionally struggling after reliving the loss just now in his head, and possibly doing so again next week...Shawn's shown laughing on the outside shouting "Brilliant Vickie! Just brilliant!" as we cut back to a view of the unstable and visibly worried Ted as he's just left standing there, alone mentally with his own worst thoughts as we head to a commercial.

Sorry for no commentary I know it would have greatly added to the promo but had to do this last minute and I don't wanna hold up the card. Hopefully you can still enjoy it without it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Main Event - Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 RedemptiondolphXWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 Breakdownworldjericho
Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 JoWUXfI

[Lilian Garcia]
The winner of this match... CHRIS JERICHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Jericho rises to his feet. Rather than celebrate his victory as her usually does, he looks off into the distance. Something has his attention and distracts him from revelling in his triumph over Dolph Ziggler.*

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 TTWSoJf

[Jim Ross]
What a match this was folks. It could go down in history as a classic.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
You're right JR. This one could have gone either way. Dolph Ziggler showed he has true potential here tonight after pushing Chris Jericho to his limit, but in the end Jericho showed he is right on form on the Road To Final Stand where he will face a real challenge to defend his World Championship against Joey Ryan and Triple H.

*Jericho screams at the referee "Get me my title!" "Ref! Get me my title!" while he is still focused on whatever it is in the distance.*

[Michael Cole]
What is he looking at?

*Jericho snatches his title out of the hands of the official who had retrieved it from ringside and clutches it closely, almost lovingly for a few moments before his expression changes to one of complete and utter focus. He points towards the thing in the distance.*

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 GGymYuq

*The camera focuses on the item of interest and it is shown to be the illuminated Final Stand logo hanging from the rafters.*

[Jim Ross]
Well, it's obvious Chris Jericho is 100% focused on Final Stand and retaining his World title.

[Michael Cole]
I think a message has been sent loud and clear here tonight, especially after a performance like we just saw.

[Jim Ross]
What a show we have had here tonight folks. Be sure to join us next week as we continue on the Road To Final Stand! Goodnight everybody!

*The camera continues to focus on Jericho who continues to stare at the Final Stand logo, a fire of intent burning in his eyes, as the screen slowly fades to black for the XWL logo to flash over the screen signalling the end of the show.*

<END SHOW>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013    XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption Supershow: 2/17/2013 - 2/24/2013
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3