Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013

Go down 
+14
P1
Kyle
Jiggas
Bang
Shug
TheKrzyOne
Adam
Legal
Stay✔
sdogg50c
Zack
Liam
Dash
P.R Son
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Card goes here.

Last edited by ThatGuy on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:54 pm

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Normal_IMPACT_React_Comments_From_The_Superstars_mp40009

The camera pans from the arena to the locker room where Austin Aries is seen once again preparing for his match. Aries turns arounds and faces the camera to address the XWL audience.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Normal_IMPACT_React_Comments_From_The_Superstars_mp40017

{Austin Aries}
This can't be right... Last week I told the board of directors to take notice as I fought my debut match for XWL against Carlito. I promised that I would steal the show and end his little streak, and that's exactly what I did. I hit him with a devestating Crucifix Driver, laying him out cold on the canvas, and I gained the victory with a three count. I put on one hell of a show that night and still the board of directors treat me like some sort of low carder, some jobber, they disrespect my talent , they disrespect my match and they disrespect me by putting me against an opponent who ins't even in the same league as Carlito, let alone Austin Aries!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Normal_IMPACT_React_Comments_From_The_Superstars_mp40035

{Austin Aries}
This week, I have a match against the man who calls himself the MVP of this business, Montel Vontavious Porter. This man is nothing but an overgrown toddler who shouldn't even be in this business, a man who thinks it's humourous to pull pranks and act like a child, a man who clearly doesn't recognize talent when he sees it.. calling my match a bathroom break will be the last time he disrespects Austin Aries. Tonight, I will not only beat Montel, I will destroy him! He made it personal, and now he's going to see exactly why Austin Aries is the GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED!!!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Normal_IMPACT_React_Comments_From_The_Superstars_mp40012

{Austin Aries}
And once that match is over, I WILL be given the respect I deserve by all of you hypocrittes, by the announcers, by the general manager, and more importantly by the board of directors, and next week they WILL give me a worthy challenger, and if they don't, I won't be held responsible for my actions!
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:24 am

As the Miz's theme hits he steps outside the curtain greeting a huge reception of boo's where he decides to stand still in his tracks and looks like he is going to deliver what he has to say from the top of the ramp.

[{The Miz}]
Well then...
Well then...

The Miz stops what he was about to say and waits a good full minute until the crowd is silent until he begins talking again.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Oty2z

[{The Miz}]
Well then, its looks as things have returned to there old backward ways. I mean personally, i'm a smart guy. But since I've been here in XWL I have never been able to work out whats going on. I mean all you guys out there who think its hard to figure out whats going on with your chick? Try wrestling for XWL. But then again, don't try. Because you will all fail because you are and never will be as good as me. But XWL. The most confusing and mixed signal sending company there is out there today in the whole of wrestling worldwide. And let me tell you why. I've won my past 3 matches in a row, and they haven't been just any matches no. Each and every single person I have beat has either been one of the best champions we have ever had, a current champion, or one of our biggest talents and undoubtedly a future world champ. And thats right, each and every one of them fell to the same fate, a one,two,three count after a skull crushing finale. I thought to myself that XWL have this figured out. The Miz was robbed at November To Remember so we will appease everybody by giving him the opportunity to work his way back up the ladder by going up against some of the biggest names we have here in XWL. So I admit, it took me a while to work it out but in the end I did. I knew I had worked out the plan which was not to throw me straight back into a title shot because all of you whining bitches in the audience would complain that it's not fair, and all the whining bitches in the locker room would join you. So instead their plan was ease me back into the title shot limelight by having me match up against the likes of Ziggler,HBK and John Morrison. Which I did indeed, defeat them all. So with that being said and the plan going ever so well. Why in god's name is my opponent tonight Seth frickin Rollins?

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 CZa6M

[{The Miz}]
I mean really!
What will it show that I have when I beat him tonight. It won't show that I have skill, that I have class or even that I have any wrestling ability altogether because this is a guy who took the five minutes of fame saying too literally. He was literally in the spotlight for five whole minutes and choked. Now he's come back I think he won his first match against some lower card jobber and all you fools out there started writing it in newspapers, sticking it on posters and telling all your friends. Oh my god the old Seth Rollins is back.Well you were all wrong wasn't you. He won his first return match against a jobber that couldn't tell you the difference from his arse and his elbow. I mean he went into his second match up confident to do things right this time and all that build up. Well as pathetic as it was. All that build up was stopped by a guy who constantly begs people to wrestle him. This Carlito guy or whatever his god damn name is, is the guy who stopped your road back onto glory. So you proved once again that you choke whenever put back in the spotlight when you faced Carlito. He also had a lucky streak like you did and if watched last week he also choked when put in the spotlight against Austin Aries. So how are things going to pan out tonight Mr.Rollins people may be wondering. Well as we have all witnessed the inevitable truth of your inability to compete under any sort of pressure, well tonight will be no different. In fact, tonight will be a lot worse. Because I The Miz am the most must see superstar here in the XWL and the whole universe. So i'm constantly in the spotlight 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So stepping into my court Seth, is stepping into your worst nightmare. And myself including, along with the rest of the millions, thats right , millions out there watching. Are waiting to see how you choke this time. Because surely thats a little bit off putting for somebody of your nature, knowing that millions are watching for that tiny little mistake you make on which I will capitalize and pin you for the one....two....three.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 HPP5s

[{The Miz}]
So just to wrap up this little talk. I would like to finish by announcing my true disappointment in you, the directors of XWL,Hogan and Vickie. Because when it seemed you had a hold of something beautiful, a true idea that was deemed to sail the sea's of pure succession. You blew it. By having my drop back down to face a jobber that is Seth Rollins. You know, this kinda reminds me something. I think i'm having deja vu, wait, I'am, I've been in this situation before. OHHHHH thats right. Going from main eventing one PPV to not even being on the god damn card the following one! So yes XWL, so yes pathetic audience that have a total of around 5 brain cells between you all. As you can see I'am angry with my opponent tonight, but by no means at all does this mean I will hold back. Oh no, quite the opposite actually, when I beat down this sorry excuse of a professional wrestler I won't stop. I will continue to beat down on him so he is unable to wrestle. Because when you put somebody of my ability in the ring with somebody of his ability, its a one way train wreck. I will beat Rollins so badly he will either be unable to compete again or he won't have the guts. And everytime I'am booked against somebody so far below my level I will do the same. Maybe then XWL you will stop putting me in matches with jobbers like that when you see what condition they are in when they leave this arena in the back of an ambulance. Or maybe you won't maybe you will continue to do this as you know damn right it gets on my nerves. So by all means do so. You will be the ones that loose out when you have more and more superstars leaving this company or more and more superstars unable to compete. Its your choice.

In a flurry of angry The Miz throws down his mic and storms back into the backstage arena where a few bangs and crashes can be heard until XWL quickly moves onto the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:01 am

Apologies, there's zero caps of Mia talking or anything online and there's like one really crappy interview with her on YouTube, so this promo won't have any pretty pictures.

We return to the Redemption Supershow as a shot of a gym is shown. Something smacking loudly against a heavy bag is heard, and the camera pans over to reveal XWL's newest Diva, the lovely "Blasian Barbie" Mia Yim firing shoot kicks into a heavy bag with a look of intensity spread on her face. Mia stops as she rests her hands on her hips before turning around to see the cameraman that she's come to face.

[Mia Yim]
Whoa, hey, hi. How long have you been watching me trying to kick that bag in half?

[Cameraman]
Sorry, Mia. I just got here and didn't want to disturb you because I didn't want you using me to substitute for that bag.

Mia laughs softly, putting a hand over her mouth before looking back towards the camera.

[Mia Yim]
I thought about it. So what brings you here to my local gym? OH! You're probably with XWL, right? Yeah, I can see the XWL logo on your shirt. I bet you're wondering who I want to target, right? Maybe I'll go after Beth Phoenix...or maybe Layla...or Alicia Fox...or Kharma...or even Mae Young, she's still alive right? See, the thing is, I don't have any set goals. I go on my own whims, I just go with the flow, y'know? I think it's stupid to just set my sights on the Divas title or on one of the top gals in the locker room, because I just got signed to a contract, obviously I'm not ready for that stuff quite yet. Hell, I just started wrestling five years ago, I'm probably still as green as a spinach and broccoli platter.

[Cameraman]
Well, I guess you answered my first question, so I'll ask this instead: What brought you to XWL?

[Mia Yim]
Well, I've never gotten the chance to perform on a global level in my entire career. I mean, I've worked Shimmer, ROH, SHINE, JAPW, a bunch of Japanese companies, but nothing, and I mean nothing compares to the excitement that working for XWL brings. I can travel the world with some amazing talent, I mean, where the hell else can you travel weekly with household names like The Rock, Shawn Michaels, and Triple H? And then, there's divas like Trish Stratus and Lita who have been icons of women's wrestling since I was in freaking high school! I was conquering homework while they were conquering the WWF Women's Division! It's freaking amazing to get the chance to work with them! If you saw how excited I was when I got the chance to wrestle Sara Del Rey, you should see my face if I get the chance to work with the top gals here! And if I get to hold that title!

[Cameraman]
So you're just here for the opportunity? Not the money, fame, and guys drooling over you twenty-four hours a day?

[Mia Yim]
I'm not some shallow airhead. I kick the crap out of people for a living and enjoy it. I'm not some innocent fangirl either. I can freaking wrestle, I've gone up against men in TLC matches, I'm no joke, buddy.

[Cameraman]
Mia, I wasn't implying that you were a joke. I didn't mean for you to take my question that way.

[Mia Yim]
Welp, I did. I know you're gonna try to offer an apology, so I'm accepting it in advance.

[Cameraman]
Well, okay then. Would you like to answer some more questions, or are you still trying to keep from kicking me into goop?

[Mia Yim]
Both, but I can manage. Shoot.

[Cameraman]
Okay. Every wrestler, male or female, has a signature move that can captivate an audience. What's your big move, Mia?

[Mia Yim]
Well, back when I started wrestling, I used a high roundhouse kick to the face. Simple, but deadly, right down my alley. Now, I've started to use a Sky Twister Press, in homage to one of my favorite joshi puro wrestlers, Chaparitta Asari. But here in XWL, I've heard that a lot of people in XWL can find miraculous ways to avoid all the flashy diving moves, so I'm sticking to my trusty Roundhouse Kick. Cro Cop ain't got nothing on me! To all the divas watching, I'm always up for a challenge, no matter who you are.

[Cameraman]
Okay, Mia, one last question. How do you feel about the XWL Universe? Do you want them to love you or hate you?

[Mia Yim]
In my visions of a perfect world, I'm loved by everyone. But I'm not fazed by people who hate me. If they hate me, that's their choice. I hold no grudges against people I don't truly know, that includes the XWL Universe. I can get along with anybody if they get to know me. I've been an athlete my whole life. I went from playing volleyball in college to the squared circle of pro wrestling. Anything's possible, including having a few haters. But they're not my problem. Does that answer your question?

[Cameraman]
It does. Any last words, Mia?

[Mia Yim]
Yeah. I need a shower, badly.

[Cameraman]
Well that wraps things up, I guess. Thank you for your time, Mia.

[Mia Yim]
Absolutely! Bye-bye!

Mia blows a kiss to the camera and holds up a peace sign as the segment fades to black.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:51 pm

*As him theme blares around the arena Wade Barrett walks out on to the stage with a microphone already in hand. He waits for a few moments before raising the microphone to his mouth and beginning to speak*

Wade Barrett
A few weeks ago I made it very clear I had a problem with Jeff Hardy by brutally attacking him backstage and getting involved in his matches. Jeff brought that on himself, He attacked me and I retaliated. Now when the time came for Jeff to defend his little championship at X-Treme Xmas I was barred from the arena because Hogan thought I would cost Hardy his match against Ezekiel Jackson. Clearly Jeff wasn't ready to hold that belt as he couldn't even defend it once, He lost that match on his own and without my help. All I had to do was sit back in my hotel room and watch him crash and burn. Of course I found it very amusing, However after he admitted to his habits I realised that I didn't even have to lay a finger on him. He'd already done far more damage than I ever could. He's turned his back on everyone who cheered for him and I personally think he's better off without any of you cretins. *almost the entire arena hurls jeers at Wade over that last comment* Now this next thing will shock you... I don't agree with what he's doing, I think he's even more of a disgrace to this industry than I did before however I'm not going to punish him. He will punish himself.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 51fuf

Wade Barrett
That's enough about that, Anyway I know that many of you are wondering why XWL's premier superstar has been away for so long and the reason is quite simple... I went back home. I went back to England and spent my time there becoming stronger, faster... deadlier whilst all of you were sat on your arses eating chips I was becoming the ultimate weapon. Now I understand I was already pretty dangerous before I took that time off so many of you maybe be wondering if it was even possible for me to become a bigger threat to every champion in this company. *The fans respond to this with a thunderous amount of boos* I will put anyone that tries to cross me down with their back on the canvas wondering what just hit them, So Jackson, Hardy or whoever has the gold when I get what I deserve let this be your only warning I'm coming after you and when all is said and done the United States championship will be where it belongs.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 UU6rU

*Wade walks backstage with a determined look on his face as his theme plays once more*

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:29 pm

XWL Redemption Supershow comes back from the break and in the ring stand Brie and Nikki Bella, The Bella Twins. Earlier on tonight, behind the scenes, Brie promised that as XWL Divas Champion, she would prove that she is a fighting champion, one who is willing to take risks, and tonight, she would allow Nikki Bella to defend her championship yet again, for the third week in a row, against her opponent tonight. Brie Bella and Nikki Bella wait in the ring as Nikki waits for the diva who will get a title shot tonight.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Normal_WWE_Raw_06_27_11_720p_AC3_5_1_x264_mkv0254

And suddenly, a familiar theme song that hasn't been heard in months plays. . .

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 RAW_-_Mickie_James_Vs_Beth_Phoenix_Non_Title_match_5Bwww_keepvid_com5D_flv_000063463

Out comes an old familiar face, Mickie James, as she comes out to a great pop. Mickie James comes hopping with joy from the back as she's ready for this big opportunity.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 RAW_-_Mickie_James_Vs_Beth_Phoenix_Non_Title_match_5Bwww_keepvid_com5D_flv_000093994

Mickie skips down the ramp and slaps some fans hands. She slides into the ring and hops on the turnbuckle and poses for the fans before hopping down and smiling at the Bellas.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Justin-roberts-speaking-to-audience

[Justin Roberts]: The following contest is set for one fall and it is for the XWL Divas Championship, introducing first, the challanger, from Richmond, Virginia, Mickie James.

[Justin Roberts]: And her opponent from Scottsdale, Arizona, accompanied by Brie Bella, Nikki Bella.

Brie exits the ring with the championship while the referee calls for the bell and this match is underway. Nikki Bella and Mickie James circle each other and lock up. Nikki Bella gets the upperhand and has her in a headlock. Nikki then twist her arm but Mickie James counters this with a cartwheel and an armdrag. Nikki Bella gets up and goes for a clothesline but Mickie ducks and Nikki turns around to get only to find herself hit with a dropkick. Mickie then goes for the cover

1!

Kickout by Nikki Bella. Nikki Bella gets up and backs into the corner. Mickie comes charging at her but she moves out of the way. Mickie hits the turnbuckle and Nikki grabs her from behind and slams her into the canvas. Nikki begins to continuously bang Mickie's head into the mat while the ref counts. She eventually lets go. As Mickie is about to get up, Nikki kicks her right in the gut and turns her over. She goves for the cover

1!

Kickout by Mickie. Mickie won't be taken down by such little damage. Nikki takes Mickie up and hits a snap suplex on her. Nikki picks her up again and slingshots her into the ropes. Nikki charges at her and goes for the monkey flip and Mickie flips right over, landing on her back. Mickie lets out a small cry, hurt from the impact. Nikki puts Mickie in the seated position and steps back a bit. She runs up to her and kicks her right in the back. Nikki goes for the cover again

1!

tw. . .

Mickie is still in this. Nikki seems to be getting fustrated. Nikki picks her up again and slingshots her into the ropes but Mickie James comes charging back with a Lou Thesz press, followed by some shots to the head. Nikki gets up and Mickie takes down with a clothesline, she gets up again only to be taken down by a clothesline. Mickie picks her up but Nikki hits her in the midsection and irish whips her into the turnbuckle. She goes running after Mickie but Mickie James jumps up and jumps on Nikki's neck. Mickie hits a huricanrana and now she's fired up. Mickie looks fired up and now she waits for Nikki to get up. Nikki slowly gets up and turns around, Mickie kicks her in the gut and signals for the Mickie DDT. She jumps up and nails the DDT but Nikki lands near the ropes and Brie is able to drag her out.

Brie pushes Nikki under the ring and goes under while Brie goes under too. Mickie follows and goes to the outside, she feels for a foot under the ring. She pulls a Bella out and while dragging her out, the Bella breaks free and kicks Mickie right in the shin. The camera finally zooms in and it's Brie Bella. Brie gets up and slams Mickie's head on the steel steps. Brie rolls her in the ring and waits for her to get up. Mickie finally gets up and Brie is right there waiting, she kicks her in the gut and hits a Bella Buster. She goes for the cover

1!

2!

3!

Nikki Bella takes the win although Brie gets the win for her and two divas celebrate as Brie comes out the ring and walks up the ramp with her twin sister as her title has been successfully defende yet again. The screen fades to black as XWL's Redemption Supershow will continue.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Normal_WWE_Raw_06_27_11_720p_AC3_5_1_x264_mkv0541
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:36 pm

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 0Mz5g

*Redemption returns from a commercial break as an image appears on the screen for a moment before fading as a video begins to play on the Titantron. It starts with a man sitting in the corner of a room with his back to the camera, mumbling something to himself for a few moments.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 TqvXY

*He continues talking to himself for a few more seconds before a woman's voice is heard.*

{Woman}
Dean Ambrose?

*The man now revealed to be Dean Ambrose ignores the woman, who extends her hand towards him, but before she could touch his shoulder, Ambrose rises to his feet and grabs her arm in one swift motion. Before the woman could react, Ambrose quickly lets go of his grip and grabs her by her throat and puts her back first into the nearby wall.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Gh70N

{Dean Ambrose}
What do you want?

*The woman opens her mouth to answer, while also trying to gasp for air, but Ambrose quickly cuts her off.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Ic0pv

{Dean Ambrose}
Shut up! I don't care what you want, but I know why you're here. It's the bounty, isn't it? Well, you can't have it, nobody can have it. You have five seconds to get out of this room or you're gonna regret it... on second thought, where are my manners, stay for a bit, make yourself at home.

*Ambrose slowly loosens his grip and throws his arm over her shoulder before bringing her in close.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 3q5du

{Dean Ambrose}
Did you watch X-treme X-mas last month?

{Woman}
Yes?

{Dean Ambrose}
Good, then you know that I was screwed out of my match.

*He pulls out a fork that was hidden inside his boot before whispering in her ear.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 V9kMi

{Dean Ambrose}
Do you know what this is? Don't be shy, just answer the question.

{Woman}
A fork?

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 2gEWD

{Dean Ambrose}
You're half right, this is the very same fork that my dear old pal, Sami Callihan, used on me at X-treme X-mas and cost me my match against Dolph Ziggler. Do you know what Sami did with this fork? Answer me! You can't, could you? Instead of telling you what he did to me, why don't I show you?

*Almost in an instant, Ambrose stabs himself in the forehead repeatedly with the fork, causing blood to spew from his head onto his face. The woman looks on in horror as Ambrose releases his grip on her and walks towards the cameraman that was recording this.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 IUEgM

{Dean Ambrose}
Everybody thinks that Ziggler has gotten into my head with this bounty thing, everybody thinks that I'm insane, I'm not insane, I'm just a sick guy. The pain you inflicted on me at X-treme X-mas, as minimal as it was, it felt good.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 263tt

{Dean Ambrose}
You don't know how many people I had to fight off since your bounty came into effect, Ziggler. Aside from Sami Callihan, Drake Younger, a cameraman, and Evan Bourne, I had to fight off mobs of people who are too stupid for their own good. Earlier today, when I was walking down the street, a man asked me if I was Dean Ambrose, and before I could reply, he took a swing at me. He missed and paid the price. Then later on, a child, a damn child, tried to claim the bounty, and his efforts were in vain. You should have seen the look on his face, had it been any other man in my position, they would have fallen for his crocodile tears, but not me, I gave him something to really cry about.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 R4EsA

{Dean Ambrose}
There's not a damn thing that I'm not willing to do to survive another day, it's either me or them. You have somehow managed to escalate this war between us to another level, so to you I say... thank you. I'm at my best when my back is to the wall, and when you think you got me cornered, I find a way out. I just hope you're willing to play this game to the end, Ziggler, because you're going to have to run me over with a car to get rid of me.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 2whEV

{Dean Ambrose}
It was really clever the way you tried to get me into the arena, I'll give you that, but what you fail to realize is that Dean Ambrose is always three steps ahead. I didn't show up and the group of people you probably paid off to attack me was all for nothing. Drew McIntyre is a very lucky man, he avoided a bullet last week thanks to you, Ziggler, next time, he won't be so lucky. So the way I see it...

*Before Ambrose can finish speaking, he's blindsided and leveled with a huge right hand. The camera zooms out and none other than former XWL superstar, Homicide, is shown standing there with a smirk on his face. Ambrose quickly makes it back to his feet and charges at Homicide, sending him back first into the wall. He tries to follow up with a punch but Homicide is one step ahead and rakes his eyes. Homicide begins to unload a series of stiff rights to a temporarily blinded Dean Ambrose until Ambrose manages to block one and return the favor. Ambrose seemingly gets the upper hand and goes for one final punch but Homicide was playing possum and ducks the incoming strike, forcing Ambrose to punch the wall with all his strength. While he was holding his hand in pain, Homicide delivers a stiff forearm smash to Ambrose's exposed face, sending him stumbling a few steps back.*

*Homicide pulls out a pair of brass knuckles from his pocket and puts them on before he makes a beeline towards Ambrose, who manages to sidestep the attack and sends Homicide face first into the wall. Ambrose pulls out his trusty lead pipe and begins to measure up what he believes is the next victim of Ziggler's bounty. He makes it back to his feet and turns around as Ambrose swings wildly, but misses it's mark, allowing Homicide to deliver a swift kick below the belt, sending Ambrose to the concrete floor. Homicide begins to laugh as he begins shouting in Spanish at Ambrose.*

*Homicide grabs Ambrose by his hair and raises him up to his knees before raising his fist into the air, ready to hit the finishing blow, but before he could, someone grabs his arm and spins him around, striking Homicide with what appeared to be a lead pipe across his skull. Homicide drops to the floor with a thud as the camera pans to the person responsible. A masked man is shown wearing all black and a ski mask concealing his face. Ambrose quickly reaches for his pipe and rises to his feet as both men engage in a brief staredown. The masked man takes a few steps back, leaving Ambrose, the cameraman, the woman, and an unconscious Homicide alone in the room.*

*Ambrose grabs Homicide's lifeless body and drags him to a nearby crate, placing him face down on said crate. He takes a few steps back before lowering his knee pad for his all too familiar signature move, the Knee Trembler. Ambrose raises his arm in the shape of a gun and “shoots” his victim in Homicide, and runs in his direction. The sound of Ambrose's knee hitting Homicide's skull echo's throughout the silent room as Homicide's body falls off the crate and onto the concrete floor. Ambrose looks down at the latest person to fall before him before he shifts his attention to the area the masked man exited. He then looks at the camera one last time before the video comes to an end.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 IpSKu

Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Awesome promo Legal, really been getting into the Ambrose /Ziggler feud.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:56 pm

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 QbTDe

try take dolph from me now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Looks like he posted a promo.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:06 pm

The cameras lead us backstage where we find Alicia Fox leaning against the wall with a bored look on her face as she examines her fingernails before gently brushing them against her blouse. Suddenly, Tamina Snuka approaches Alicia. The look on her face makes it obvious she has an issue in desperate need of resolving.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Normal_Tamina_explains_why_she_attacked_AJ_Lee_to_Alicia_Fox_at_Survivor_Series_2012_-_Exclusive_Segment_mp4_000008408

Tamina Snuka
Alicia! Thank God, I need your help.

Alicia stares at her with an expression that reads: "Why on earth are you speaking to me?" She remains silent as Tamina carries out her request.

Tamina Snuka
I hear you're a bit of an expert when it comes to, finding someone's "look."

Fox continues her confused stare, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly.

Tamina Snuka
Come on Fox! I really need your advice.

{Alicia Fox}
Fine! I'll help you..

Alicia groans irritably, taking a deep breath as she stares Tamina over with a look of near-disgust. After a moment, she grabs the trim of Tamina's blazer.

{Alicia Fox}
Well first off, this jacket has got to go. I mean seriously, what were you thinking? With this tailoring, you probably weren't.

Tamina Snuka
What?! This is my favorite jacket. It makes me look like a classy business woman.

Tamina smiles, a glow across her face, completely unaware that she was about to be torn down by just three little words:

{Alicia Fox}
Or a man.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Normal_Tamina_explains_why_she_attacked_AJ_Lee_to_Alicia_Fox_at_Survivor_Series_2012_-_Exclusive_Segment_mp4_000011444

Tamina steps back in shock, completely caught off guard by Fox's remark.

{Alicia Fox}
For real, these shoulder pads are just ridiculous. Where did you get this from? Men's Warehouse?

Tamina appears even more shocked. She looks like she could tear Fox's head off of her body, but before she does, she takes a deep breath, and regains control of her emotions.

Tamina Snuka
Alright, you're the expert.. I'll get rid of it.

Alicia and Tamina begin walking down the hall as they speak.

{Alicia Fox}
Tell you what, why don't you stop by the locker room after the show tonight, and we can get your measurements done.

Tamina Snuka
That sounds great, thank you so much Fox. I really needed this.

Alicia looks Tamina up and down once more.

{Alicia Fox}
Believe me, I know.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Normal_Tamina_explains_why_she_attacked_AJ_Lee_to_Alicia_Fox_at_Survivor_Series_2012_-_Exclusive_Segment_mp4_000076142

Tamina steps away from Alicia, snapping her out of the gaze she held on Tamina's clothing choices. Tamina stares at Fox oddly before walking out of sight. Fox sighs, shaking her head as she begins to venture down the hallway by herself.

After a brief moment of walking, she comes across her tag team partner for tonight, Layla, who was applying her makeup into a mirror. Fox scurries over to Layla so they can interact a bit before their match.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 PkmAR

{Alicia Fox}
Oh good, it's you. So listen, about our match tonight-

Layla's head turns toward Alicia's direction and she rolls her eyes before throwing up her hand stopping her mid sentence.

{Layla}
First off, rude much? Would a hello kill you? Especially since teaming with you tonight might do just that to my career....I mean no offense, but maybe if you worried less about your so called "fashion" you might actually be a little more successful when it comes to matches. So here's some advice, follow my lead out there, and try not to screw things up, okay?

{Alicia Fox}
That means a lot coming from a woman who's been shoveling on that whore paint for the past 10 minutes. And I don't need any pointers from a narcissistic former Divas Champion. But like it or not, you and I are tag team partners. Make no mistake, I'm not going to be put on the back-burner tonight just because you think you're better than me. I have my own things to settle in that ring.

{Layla}
Think?

Layla laughs to herself.

{Layla}
I know I'm better! Have you been Divas Champion? No! Have you won Diva of the Year? No! Have you been in any historical moment whatsoever in your pathetic existence in this company? Nope! So instead of acting like you're hot stuff, when you're really far from it, you should actually take the time to listen to what I say, and you might actually beat Paige tonight like I did last week.

{Alicia Fox}
And maybe one day I'll be worthy of a royal beat down at the hands of Beth Phoenix, just like you were last week, right? Face it Layla, you've been around a long time. If the rest of the divas are here when they're thirty-something, I'm sure they'll have held a title at some point in their career too. You're not "hot stuff" anymore, you're old news. You're the record that just keeps replaying the same old tune until somebody comes along and throws that dusty record in the trash. Unfortunately for you, it looks like Beth Phoenix might have beaten me to the punch.

{Layla}
You know what?

Layla glares at Fox as if she was really pissed off after her last comment.

{Layla}
You're alright, Fox....You're alright....A lot of people claim to have spunk, but you've got it, I'll give you that. You may not have done anything noteworthy yet, but if you can wrestle as viciously as you talk? You and I will get along just fine. I'm not here to argue with you, but being that I am more experienced than you, it would be wise for you to listen to what I have to say, after all, I beat Paige last week, you've beaten her before, so together we should have no problem right?

Fox takes a moment to put herself together after the shocking, almost flattering comment from Layla.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Normal_Tamina_explains_why_she_attacked_AJ_Lee_to_Alicia_Fox_at_Survivor_Series_2012_-_Exclusive_Segment_mp4_000078111

{Alicia Fox}
.. Right. You know, to be totally honest with you I was kind of dreading this whole "partners" deal, but I think we can make this work Layla. We're both determined, talented, and beautiful women. Together we're practically unstoppable. So let's show Beth Phoenix and Paige just exactly how lethal we can be.

{Layla}
I consider myself a loner, the whole partner thing didn't exactly play out in my favor during Lay-Cool, but at least unlike Michelle I shouldn't have to carry you the entire match. Let's just do what worked for us both one on one against Paige, and then together take care of that man that calls herself a "Glamazon."

{Alicia Fox}
Right? The Manazon and Morticia Addams will be no problem for us. After this match is over, which shouldn't take long, we'll both be another step up on the diva's ladder. They won't even know what hit them. Literally, that Bombshell of yours is vicious!

{Layla}
Morticia Addams? That is sooooooo funny! You should put that on a t-shirt, or even on one of your cute little hoods....anyways the Bombshell is one of my many tricks I have up my sleeve, but that axe kick of yours? Talk about a real head turner, ain't no getting up from that!

{Alicia Fox}
Wow, thanks Lay! You know, you're not as awful as everyone says you are!

Alicia put her hand on Layla's shoulder, the biggest smile on her face. Before Layla could respond, Alicia held her hand up for a friendly high-five. After staring at her hand awkwardly for a moment, Layla unenthusiasticly met her half way, giving Fox the high-five she desires. Afterwards, Fox bounces in the air cheerfully as she prances off the screen, leaving Layla a bit speechless. After making sure Alicia is out of sight Layla lets out a deep sigh before rolling her eyes.

{Layla}
I can't believe I've gotta team with that! Are you kidding me? God she's so....

Layla notices the cameraman's still there and she stops herself from continuing.

{Layla}
Don't you have anything better to do?!

She then rudely pushes the cameraman aside as she walks away, clearly deceptive in her ways and not really looking forward to tonight's tag match, whether it's because she's gotta face Beth in that match, or whether it's because she'll be teaming with Fox, she's visibly upset.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:42 am

As we return from a commercial break, Vickie Guerrero is shown walking through the hallways speaking with someone on the phone. When the cameraman manages to get close enough, we are able to pick up bits from Vickie’s end of the conversation.

Vickie Guerrero
Why did you call me back Shawn? I told you I don’t want to deal with this right now.

You had one job to do and you blew it because of some ridiculous…

Vickie turns the corner and falls straight on her ass. The camera zooms out to see what caused that and it was MsChif! The Tormentor of Souls stands over Vickie Guerrero with a grin on her face. Vickie, on the other hand, doesn’t appear to be as amused. Her eyes are practically bulging out of her skull, her bottom lip is quivering just a bit and she has to take in a deep breath before she can even think about speaking. Their encounter last week got physical, and it’s all too clear that Vickie remembers what happened in her office as it actually happened a few minutes ago. She slowly raises her hands and places it on her neck as if she could still feel MsChif’s hands wrapped tightly around them and it would be absurd to think that Vickie would want to experience a sensation like that again. She couldn’t breathe, she was helpless… and that’s a feeling that nobody likes to experience, much less Vickie Guerrero who gets her kicks from throwing her weight around.

MsChif is on the hunt for The Ref who attacked her during a match with Kana. It was an official, who in MsChif’s eyes, must have a death for willingly making himself her next target. But MsChif has yet to learn of his intentions, his reasoning, hell, she doesn’t even know his name. All she knows for sure is that she’s going to make him suffer for his transgressions. MsChif believes deep within what she calls a heart that Vickie Guerrero knows what happened, she’s gone as far as to hint that The Ref was someone hired by Vickie to take MsChif out.

Why? Because MsChif has steadily become more and more dangerous, and it would be better for Vickie to knock her down a peg before this enigma becomes a force far too strong to be reckoned with. Women like Paige, Michelle McCool and Lita have been taken out of commission. Nikki Bella was lucky to escape with her career, at the rate MsChif was going, there may not have been a divas division left by the end of the year, and that would be bad for business.

If Vickie is truly the culprit, then she would have picked up on that and in desperation hired that man to attack MsChif. But would she have been so stupid as to take on another burden while her plate is already pull trying to deny a man his right to wrestle? Vickie could be describes as loud, boisterous and voluptuous, but stupid? That’s not her. But there’s something to be said about desperate people with their backs against the wall, and with MsChif bulldozing her way through the division, Vickie could have felt that she had no other choice.

Speculation is just that, however, speculation and as Vickie stares at MsChif, her eyes crying innocent, while MsChif’s eyes scream perpetrator it’s hard to know who’s right and who’s wrong when all the facts aren’t at the table. Vickie begins to crawl backwards away from MsChif, and to her surprise she isn’t followed, though she isn’t close enough if MsChif were ever to make a sudden lunge. When there’s a “safe” distance between them Vickie stands to her feet and speaks in the calmest tone possible for the fear that even a crack in her voice will set MsChif off.

Vickie Guerrero
MsChif, before you even say anything I want to make one thing clear: I had nothing to do with that Referee did to you. I’m sorry that what happened happened, but after what you did to me last week I don’t feel sorry for you. You physically assaulted me… you choked me! And on a normal night, that would be grounds for punishment, for firing. Not to mention that you nearly blinded an innocent official when you knewthat he wasn’t the man you’re looking for. But I gave you the benefit of the doubt, MsChif, I let you get away with murder! But I’m willing to put everything behind me and forget that ever happened, if you’re willing to do the same and let this all be water under the bridge.

Vickie gives MsChif a chance to respond in the hopes that despite her apparent craziness, MsChif will be open to a compromise and welcoming to the idea of moving on and letting bygones be bygones. However, MsChif doesn’t speak, her expression doesn’t change and it reveals nothing about the potentially twisted thoughts running through her head. She hasn’t moved from her original spot, but the rising of falling of her chest with every breath that she allows to fill her lungs confirms that Vickie is indeed dealing with a human being.

The silence becomes eerie, and the sound of nothing in the room is equivalent to the nothing known about the entire situation. Is Vickie concealing the identity of The Ref because she truly knows nothing, because she doesn’t want to catch any flack for hiring a rogue official of because she’s truly involved? And does MsChif really care about The Ref, or is she just looking for an excuse to toy with her boss? Or perhaps trying to scare her way into a title match? The motives are difficult to discern, the tension is thick enough to be sliced in half.

Vickie Guerrero
It’s okay, you don’t have to respond MsChif, take a week or two to think about it. But just know that I’m going to have to put my foot down and I will not allow anyone to push me around, not even you. But I know you’re angry and upset, and I can understand, but I can also make it worth your while to forget the past and to let go of that grudge. Let that incident with The Referee be a one-time thing, I’ asking you nicely MsChif. I just want…

Vickie gasps as MsChif finally moves and it’s to take a step towards her. Vickie takes a step back in response but she soon finds that her back is now literally pressed against a wall.

MsChif
What was the name of the man you were speaking with on the phone?

Vickie Guerrero
MsChif, ple…

MsChif
Shawn, was it?

Vickie Guerrero
It’s not what you think.

MsChif
So I shouldn’t think that you’re “friend” you’ve recently aligned yourself with has nothing to do with this?

Vickie Guerrero
Why can’t you just let this go?

MsChif
Why can’t you tell me what I want to know?

Vickie Guerrero
I won’t let you intimidate me.

MsChif
I’m not trying to intimidate you.

Vickie Guerrero
Last week you tried to kill me!

MsChif
What fun is an instant kill when you can prolong pain, suffering and torment so that it lasts an eternity?

Vickie Guerrero
Look at you picking on the weak, where was all of this when you lost to Beth last week?

MsChif raises an arm and Vickie flinches thinking that MsChif would actually strike her even though Vickie threatened to fire her. But MsChif is looking to end her career yet as she places the palm of her hand on the wall right next to Vickie’s head and leans into her. MsChif’s voice shifts to a deeper more menacing tone and you can almost see the goosebumps raising up on Vickie’s skin.

MsChif
Beth didn’t win the fight I cared about. The fight to show who the toughest is, the fight to show who the most violent is. When I put her through that table I showed her that she’s not the only one that can play rough and that she’s not the best at doing it. That’s the same lesson I’m going to teach that referee, Vickie.

Vickie Guerrero
You can’t just go around attacking people thinking you can scare him out of hiding.

MsChif
I don’t have to run around anymore Vickie, because you just gave me my first clue.

Vickie Guerrero
You don’t mean….

MsChif
I mean that next week I’m going to dedicate my night to hunting down your accomplice and I won’t rest until I have my answers.

Vickie Guerrero
MsChif, you can’t…

MsChif
Oh, I can Vickie, and I will. But tonight I’m only focused on one thing: making Brie Bella experience pain that has never felt before while her sister watches helplessly. It’ll be just like X-treme X-mas, except the roles are reversed, but the end result will remain the same. I’m going to finish what I started with The Bella Twins, and then my schedule will be all freed up to find the prick who put his hands on me.

Before Vickie can even respond to that, MsChif turns on her heels and walks away leaving Vickie alone to recuperate from that encounter. Vickie takes a couple of deep breaths and then moves away from the wall. She begins walking down the hallway subtly looking around in the hopes that MsChif won’t make any surprise appearances. She finally makes it to her office and when she opens the door she looks around to make sure there’s no one in there then she quickly gets in and slams the door shut/ The screen fades to black leaving us with burning questions with no answers to accompany them. What the hell is really the deal with the referee attack? Is MsChif really going to go after Shawn Michaels next week? Is anybody safe?

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:33 am

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 FYyT3

[Heyman]: Two weeks has passed since I appeared on a live XWL Broadcast and I publically stated that my client CM Punk was planning to sue this company and Vince McMahon for assault unless his demands were met. Now CM Punk is more than a reasonable man, I can vouch for the fact that there was nothing out of the ordinary in his demands, in fact the lawsuit itself would provide more hassle for this company than anything CM Punk could ever demand for. All CM Punk wanted was to come to XWL, live and discuss these demands with the very person that assaulted my client: Vince McMahon.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 1yJkc

[Heyman]: Now I don’t think that is too much to ask for. In ordinary situations like this, where a member of the public because that’s what CM Punk was as soon as he was fired by Vince McMahon… Where a member of the public is assaulted by an employee of a company, that company hasn’t got a leg to stand on in these lawsuits. They are to be held liable in these situations, they should bend over backwards to meet the demands of the assaulted and fire the assaulter but this isn’t an “Ordinary” situation and this isn’t an “Ordinary” company. This company is from the sick and twisted mind of Mick Foley, the people that fired Mr. Foley believe in their heart of hearts that they aren’t going to be held accountable for what has happened over the past number of weeks and this company has chosen to keep Vince McMahon employed and in the public eye.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Bx7nu

[Heyman]: Needless to say that CM Punk and myself feel insulted, not only has there been no backlash for Vince’s actions but the Board of Directors have chosen to ignore our wishes. They have not been in contact with either CM Punk or myself to discuss appearing on XWL, they haven’t even rejected our offer. The XWL Board of Directors have the idea in their heads that CM Punk is not good enough for this company and they refuse to “Lower themselves” by talking about him, giving him opportunities or even meeting his wishes. What has been happening in this company of the course of the past year is disgusting and something has to happen.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 MgIXC

[Heyman]: Oh come on, don’t pretend that you haven’t seen a thing. It was the Board of Directors who seen CM Punk as a nuisance, it was the Board of Directors who personally brought in Vince McMahon and his family to mock CM Punk and by doing so Vince McMahon and The Rock had made CM Punk’s life a living hell, all thanks to the actions of a so called unbiased higher power. You can all act blind to these actions all you want, CM Punk was willing to stand up and fight for his rights and you all turned your backs on him and that proves my point that you people are the most vile and sickening creatures in this industry.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 4A8l4

[Heyman]: Never the less, the Board has forced our hand and so I present you with this. This is the lawsuit that has been forwarded to the XWL Board of officials earlier this morning. Not only has this company suffered a huge loss when they fired CM Punk but now this company will suffer one of its biggest financial losses since its inception. CM Punk shall is take what is rightfully coming to him, unless his demands are met, if those demands are not met within the coming weeks than our hands shall be tied and CM Punk shall be proceeding with the lawsuit and heading for a bigger and brighter future with rival competition. Take caution, do not make the same mistake you made last week or suffer the consequences.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:41 am

Austin Aries’ music hits and he receive a whole lotta boos, but the man simply couldn’t give a damn as he struts onto the stage like he’s the greatest thing to happen to professional wrestling. Aries does his signature spin on the ring apron and then throws his arm in the air soliciting another round of boos from the people and the grin on Aries’ face shows that he loves every second of it. Finally he gets into the ring and takes off his cape and waits for his opponent to make his way out.

There’s a mighty big pop for the Ballin’ Superstar when his theme blasts through the speakers. MVP jogs onto the stage, making his way over to each end of the stage before finally heading down the ramp. MVP stops just short of the bottom, bends down to slap the ramp then he throws out his arms as pyro goes off behind him. MVP stares into the ring as the man he offended with his comments last week and Aries is beckoning him to get into the ring. MVP obliges and the two men circle each other in the ring, but just before The Ref can call for the bell…

[{Michael Cole}]
Looks like tonight we have the honor of being joined by the only superstar to be unbeaten here in XWL, the one and only Carlito!

[{Carlito}]
Well i'd say it's a pleasure Cole but in reality its not is it. I've been forced to come out here and commentate on a man who just seems to continue in pissing me right off week in week out, and a man who claims that he ended my unbeaten streak in XWL. Well he's wrong, as I explained last week I'm still unbeaten in this company and will continue to be after tonights show when I beat Bateman or whatever this nobody's name is.

[{Jerry Lawler}]
Well Carlito, I'm glad you could join us, and what I think can be a very interesting match, Aries beaten you last week so if MVP beats him here tonight then surely he will gain the bragging rights over you?

[{Carlito}]
What are talking about King, I've not lost in this company yet. And don't start talking all that crap when the bells about to ring. I may not particularly want to be here but when I do something I always excel in it. So here for you pro's watch out as you learn a few things from me.
Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 RedemptionmvpXWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Redemptionaustinaries
MVP vs Austin Aries
Once the bell rings, MVP and Aries lock up in the ring. Aries tries to back MVP up into the corner, but MVP shows off his strength but pushing Aries onto the ground. MVP flexes in Carlito’s direction as Aries hits the mat and rolls onto his feet. The two men lock up again and this time Aries catches MVP off guard with a knee to the gut doubling his opponent over, then Aries grabs MVP and hits him with a suplex then floats over beautifully into a pin, but MVP easily kicks out after 1.

[{Carlito}]
You see what happened right there, MVP turned this way to try and show me just how good he is. Just like he does to the fans out here. And he got exactly what he's gonna get when I finally step into the ring with him. A swift knee to the gut.

The two men get onto their feet about the same time, but once again it’s Aries putting his speed to good use and he again drives his knee into MVP’s gut. This time he takes MVP by the arm and throws him towards the ropes, but MVP reverses the ropes and sends Aries running again. MVP bends down looking for the back body drop but he sets up too early and Aries leaps over his back. Aries keeps running towards the ropes and when MVP turns around he gets caught square in the jaw with a springboard back elbow. MVP gets to his feet while checking for some missing teeth and Aries kicks him in the gut then picks him up and drives him to the ground with a scoop slam.

[{Carlito}]
I don't like to brag really guys but thats one of my signature moves right there. The springboard back elbow. I mean credit to Aries for trying it but that was no where near as effective as one from me would be, and MVP's already checking for missing teeth. My god, he's not gonna know what hit him.[/i]

Aries raises MVP to a seated position then he dashes forward and connects with a dropkick to the back of the head. MVP is on his hands and knees and Aries kicks him right in the face and the sound echoes in the arena. Aries raises MVP to his feet and goes for The Brianbuster, but MVP fights his way out of Aries’ grasp and lands on his feet behind him. MVP quickly locks his arms around Aries’ waist then he hoists him into the air and slams him down with a german suplex. MVP still has his arms wrapped around Aries and he forces him to his feet and then his a second german suplex. MVP tries for the third but Aries grabs onto the top rope and absolutely refuses to break his grip. MVP lets go of Aries and proceeds to club him on the back until Aries finally lets go and MVP quickly grabs him and hits that third suplex. MVP gets to his feet and looks over at Carlito and begins yelling something the camera can’t pick up and that’s when Aries dashes over and connects with a dropkick that knocks MVP ut of the ring.

[{Carlito}]
You saying that to me? I'l march right in that ring and kick your ass right now you son of bi....

[{Jerry Lawler}]
Woah woah woah, sit down Carlito, just let them carry on and ignore him. Your here to commentate not to fight so stay where you are.

The Ref leans through the ropes and asks MVP if he’s okay as The Ballin’ Superstar struggles to try and get to his feet. Aries grabs The Ref and pulls him back into the ring and turns his attention away from MVP as Aries feigns a serious injury. With The Ref distracted, Carlito quickly throws off his headset and races over to MVP and begins stomping away at him repeatedly while the crowd gets hot and starts booing him heavily. Carlito rolls the weakened MVP into the ring and then quickly runs back over to the announce table as The Ref turns around. Aries quickly covers MVP but only gets a two count.

[{Carlito}]
Nobody tells Carlito what to do King. Even somebody like yourself. If he wants to talk crap to me I'll show him just what I can do.

Aries begins shouting at The Ref accusing him of accounting slow and then he pushes him to the side to continue his onslaught on MVP. Aries pulls MVP back to his feet and then throws him into the corner. Aries charges forward and goes for that dropkick but MVP dodges and Aries feet go over the top turnbuckle and he come crashing back down to the mat after that miss. He slowly pulls him back to his feet and the moment he does MVP charges forward and hits The Player’s Boot! Aries collapses to the mat and then MVP climbs to the top possibly looking for his signature headbutt.

[{Jerry Lawler}]
You see you talk a lot of trash about MVP, Carlito, but he's showing great signs of making the most out of his opportunities and when you to do inevitably meet in the ring thats something you'l have to be careful off.

[{Carlito}]
Well the difference between me and Aries is. That i'm smart, I wouldnt of gone for that impossible dropkick in the first place therefore never finding myself in the predicament of having to deal with whatever stupid move he calls that.

Not known for his aerial offense, MVP takes some time to get to the top and Aries takes advantage by kick the ropes which causes MVP to lose his balance and land groin first on the top turnbuckle. Aries makes his way to the top and it looks like he may go for superplex, but MVP fights him off with several shots to the gut and then MVP headbutts Aries repeatedly until he drops to the mat. MVP then balances himself off the top and goes for the diving heatbutt and misses! Aries rolls out of harm’s way and MVP’s skull bounces off the mat. Aries gets up and begins to ask the crowd “Who wants to see it?” as he sets up the pendulum elbow when MVP suddenly takes him down with a droptoe hold then quickly lock Aries in his modified crossface!

Aries howls in pain as MVP leans back as far as he can but despite all the pain he’s inflicting, Aries continues to fight and continues to drag himself over to the bottom rope and he gets there! MVP breaks the hold when The Ref begins to count. MVP backs away and makes it know that he’s setting up for a finishing maneuver and the crowd begins to cheer showing that they’re 100% behind him. When Aries gets up MVP grabs him and goes for the Playmaker, but Aries spins out of it and then he lifts MVP into the air and hits the Brianbuster! Aries quickly transitions into The Last Chancery and this looks to be the end for MVP.

[{Carlito}]
You see!! That what happens when you showboat you idiot! I would of had the match done right there when I had the chance. But your not like me. See what I mean guys. This nobody will be nothing for Carlito.

At least it should be the end for him, but MVP begins to pull himself toward the ropes and that movement causes Aries to lose his balance and his leverage as he falls. Before he can get a chance to lock it in again MVP lunges for the ropes and hangs on for dear life as The Ref forces Aries to break the hold and back away. With the two separated, MVP roles out of the ring after nearly being defeated and takes a moment to catch his breath. When MVP gets up Aries goes flying through the bottom and middle rope with the suicide dive but MVP lifts up his boot and Aries’s head goes flying right into it!

[{Jerry Lawler}]
Sorry I missed what you was just saying then Carlito?

The two men are down and out on the outside of the ring while The Ref begins with the 10-count. The people break out in a chant of “M-V-P” trying to will their guy to a win, but he’s having a tough time getting going after everything he’s gone through in this match. The chants grow even louder and Carlito tells the people nearest him to shut their mouths and they jeer him in response.

[{Carlito}]
You see, when i'm sat out here not only am I surrounded by chanting idiots but I can't get away from there awful screeches.

Aries and MVP begin to stir at the same time The Ref’s count passes the mid-way mark. The two men begin to trade some stiff punches but when The Ref’s count gets to nine they stop and race back into the ring just before the count of 10. MVP and Aries slowly get to their feet, neither taking his eyes of the other and once they’re up, begin trading some punches again until MVP starts to get the better of Aries and Aries resorts to raking the eyes. Blinded, MVP throws a wild punch, and Aries responds by cockily slaps him in the face.

Aries goes for another slap, but MVP blocks it then he suddenly grabs Aries by the head and hits the knee facebuster! MVP throws out his arms and rubs his fingers together and the people in the audience get to their feet because they all know what’s coming next. MVP runs to the ropes when Carlito suddenly grabs his boot from the outside of the ring! The distracting works as Aries grabs MVP from behind then hits a shin breaker, then a back suplex and then Aries pops to his feet and hits the pendulum elbow!

The crowd boos as Aries begans to act a little more arrogant now that he’s back in control of the match. MVP crawls over to the ropes and uses them to pull him to his feet and the people beg him not to turn around because behind him Aries is waiting and ready to wrap things up. Sadly, MVP does turn around and Aries hoists him onto his shoulders looking to end this match with The Death Valley Driver. Suddenly, MVP begins to drive his elbow repeatedly into the side of Aries’ head until he’s sufficiently dazed. Then MVP turns the tables back to his favor by adjusting himself on Aries shoulders and then he hits the crucifix and goes for the pin!

[{Carlito}]
I couldn't allow that. I had to save Aries from the embarrassment now maybe he's gonna thank me and get this 3 count.

No, it’s not a pin fall attempt, MVP has a submission locked in! It’ the TTB! Aries has nowhere to go but he refuses to give up. Aries pushes off the ground but all that does is roll the two men over and now MVP is on top of Aries with the submission still locked in! MVP puts everything he has into the hold until finally Aries has no choice but to submit.

[{Carlito}]
Are you fricking kidding me!!!! What the hell Aries, my grandmother could withstand more than that! How does that even justify a win. A submission? Seriously!? Were men MVP! And we should fight like men! Not roll around the mat grabbing onto each other like a pair of women jello wrestlers! You won't be having your way with me like that at all. I won't give you the chance! I'll show you how wrestling is really perfected.

MVP’s theme hits and the people cheer as he picks up his second win in a row since returning. Carltio is still standing near the announce table and when MVP climbs to the top turnbuckle the two men lock eyes and exchange some words. Suddenly Aries pushes MVP off the top and he takes a big spill to the outside as the people boo. Carltio holds his gut and laughs as the screen fades to black and the show heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 am

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Zucn0

[Dolph Ziggler] This is the life.. I've been sitting at home for the past couple of weeks, why? Because I can. Because I've been carrying Redemption on my back for far too long so I deserve some rest! See, while I'm relaxing at home getting into even better shape, which was pretty damn hard.. I mean.. look at me! Dean Ambrose is paranoid. I'm in Dean Ambroses' head and it's fantastic. I mean, you saw how he acted earlier on in the show? Putting a rusty fork to an innocent womans throat because he thought she was here to try and claim the bounty that's been hanging over his head like a bad habbit. You said that I'm not in your head.. as you stood there with blood dripping down your face after stabbing yourself with anger. He even said he beat up a kid! But do you think I care about little things like that?

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 M5UOH

[Dolph Ziggler] ..Nah. Do you think I give a crap WHO exactly tries to attack you, Dean? Do you think I care about the injuries you've inflicted on these greedy people who are just looking for a bit of cash at your expense? No! Because I have much more important things to worry about, and it doesn't matter who attacks you. All that matters is when. Because it's inevitable, I know it, the people know it and deep down you know it. You're going to get what you deserve sooner or later and the longer you wait for that trigger to be pulled on your career, the more vulnerable you get. You said I'd have to run you over with a car to get rid of you, but I'll just wait for someone else to do it first to claim the bounty.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 OG7PP

[Dolph Ziggler] It may not have been Homicide this week but who knows? There's still plenty of time left on tonights show, maybe it'll be another indy loser looking for some cash so they can buy some actual ring gear instead of wrestling in jean shorts and a vest. Maybe it'll be an established XWL wrestler like The Rock who just wants more money to bribe directors in Hollywood to give him a decent movie part for once? Or maybe it'll be someone you least expect, like Hulk Hogan! Sure he may be a general manager but he sure could use that money, do you get my point yet, Dean? You can't trust anyone, not a single soul and do you know why you're in this position? Because you messed with the wrong person. When you cost me the third fall of my match with Shawn Michaels all you did was put another nail in the coffin of your failure of a career!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 MmDB5

[Dolph Ziggler] This is a waiting game for me, Dean. I'm perfectly content with how my career is going because I'm destined to be World Champion around here, but you're just destined to wind up on the streets homeless again because you are useless! You know what I do? I take the ball and I run with it. Amateur wrestling? I took the ball and ran with it and I was the man. Professional wrestling? Once again I took the ball and ran with it because that's just what I do. I've turned the name Dolph Ziggler into a household name while Dean Ambrose is just a name who doesn't even belong in a household. That's the difference between you and I. I'm worth investing in, I'm worth watching. You're a low life who doesn't deserve my time or any of the XWL fans' time. Call this whatever you want to Dean because to me and everyone else this is the bonafide truth. I may not be at the arena next week but you can bet I'll be seeing you next week, that's if you make it to next week that is... Show!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 SnSh6

...Off...

*Dolph glares into the camera with a confident look as always before we head out to a video package for Shawn Michaels.*

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:39 pm

*Redemption returns from an advertisement for Uprising, XWL's next Pay-Per-View, before being taken backstage where an interviewer is standing by with Paige.*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 PZ0f0

{Briley Pierce}
My name is Briley Pierce and allow me to welcome my guest at this time, the self proclaimed Anti-Diva, Paige. Now Paige, recently you have targeted Alicia Fox both verbally and physically, I have to ask, why her?

{Paige}
Why not? She is the embodiment of the term “diva,” and I, as you stated, am the complete opposite, I am an Anti-Diva, so it makes sense why she is the perfect first target in my crusade to bring back this division to its former glory.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 86OrK

{Briley Pierce}
Last week, you went one on one with a former Divas Champion in Layla, and was ultimately defeated, what are your...

*Before the interview can finish asking the question, Paige cuts him off.*

{Paige}
I didn't lose last week, I got my shoulder off the canvas before the three count but the referee decided to play favorites after I slapped him many weeks ago when he screwed me out of my match with Fox. Same referee, same results. I only wish I had a chance to slap him again.

{Briley Pierce}
That brings me to my next question, how did it feel to not only lose your match to Layla, but also to get slapped across the face by Alicia Fox before you chased her away?

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 V6mbg

*Paige stares off into the distance, possibly reliving what went down last week in her mind between herself and Fox. A few moments pass as Paige remains standing there, not uttering a single word, as silence begins to fill the room. The silence is broken when the interview begins to speak.*

{Briley Pierce}
Paige?

*Paige remains unresponsive for a few seconds before the interview begins tapping her on her shoulder, causing her to snap out of whatever trance she was in.*

{Paige}
What?

{Briley Pierce}
Your answer?

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 3tHsn

{Paige}
Fox thinks that by slapping me across my face and taunting me after I was screwed out of my match last week will tip the scales in her favor, she's sorely mistaken. If memory serves me well, she lost her match as well and tonight, she will relive that disappointment when myself and Beth Phoenix destroy two of XWL's most worthless “divas.” Beth and I have teamed in the past, and were victorious might I add, and tonight will be no different.

{Briley Pierce}
That was actually my next question, how do you feel teaming with Beth Phoenix, but it seems like you may have already answered that, so I'll ask a different one....

*Before the interview can finish speaking a voice is heard coming from down the corridor.*

{???}
Well, what do we have here.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 TxqSo

*Paige looks towards the direction of the voice, as the expression on her face quickly changes when she sees who it is.*

{Layla}
A no named interviewer, and the lovely Paige.

*Layla takes her position next to Briley with a smug look on her face.*

{Layla}
I just wanted to personally tell you that last week's match was such an adorable effort. You came just this.....

*She raises her finger and index finger up in the air with a smirk before continuing.*

{Layla}
Close. But, the better woman won, and we showed those Americans how it's done, so while you may have lost, I repeat, lost, miserably I'll add. You should take great pride in the fact that you lost to the greatest Divas Champion in XWL history, as well as a fellow Brit! However, the main reason I'm here, is to tell you how sorry I am that you have to team with Beth tonight. She's not on our level, she's the biggest flop this division has ever seen, and it's a shame that because of her you'll once again be on the losing end of things tonight.

{Paige}
You feel sorry for me? I should be feeling sorry for you. You have to team with Alicia Fox, no one, and I mean no one deserves to be put through that hell. You have a very selective memory, Layla, Beth and myself have defeated you in the past, you remember that, don't you? If anybody should be getting on anybody's level, it should be you getting on ours, we're undefeated as a team, while you have to team with Fox. The odds are obviously stacked against you.

{Layla}
Aw, isn't that cute, you think I'm actually worried about having to team with that wannabe fashionista? I know what it takes to carry someone way below my level to success, just look at Michelle McCool! With me, five time Divas Champion, without me, NOTHING! So while Alicia may severely be lacking any actual tools when it comes to being a wrestler....and I do mean ANY, with my expertise winning isn't even a question tonight.

{Paige}
Is that why you lost your oh so precious Divas Championship to Kana at The Monster Bash?

{Layla}
That was a fluke everybody knows it, besides your partner lost that title to Brie Bella of all people. The chick that couldn't even hold onto it for a A MONTH! Neither of them could! Anyone can win a title, even someone as misguided as you, but it takes a whole lot more to actually keep it, like I did, for seven months.

{Paige}
If you were as good as you say you are, you would still have that Divas Championship in your possession. Here's a bit of a reality check, you're not even close to being as good as you think you are, and tonight, Beth and myself plan on knocking you off your pedestal.

{Layla}
Aw, how precious, you're trying to downplay everything I've done just because you got beat by me last week. If I'm not as good as I say, then why did you fail to beat me, huh? Face it Paige, whether you like it or not, I'm better than you give me credit for, we had a great match last week, we both surprised each other, but I won, and you're going to have to accept the fact that I proved I was the better, it's that simple.

{Paige}
Tell yourself what ever you want to believe but you and I both know that the referee was still bitter about that slap I gave him a few weeks back and wanted to get even by costing me the match. Do you really believe that weak move you pinned me with would put me away from the three count? If you do, then that says it all, doesn't it?

{Layla}
Honey you were down for more than a three count, stop trying to make excuses and accept the fact that you lost, no one was out to get you, you lost, I repeat, YOU. LOST! 1....2....3..That's how it went, you didn't kick out, your shoulder didn't pop up, and do you know why? Because my Facelift knocked your ass out, sweetie.

*With that said, a smirk appears on Layla's face, but it quickly fades as Paige tackles her and begins to hit Layla repeatedly with stiff rights. Before Paige can release her aggressions, Briley grabs her by her waist and pulls her off kicking and screaming. Layla takes advantage of the situation and returns the favor by tackling Paige and punching her in her face. Paige manages to push Layla off and mounts her but before she can land a punch, two security guards show up on the scene. One pulls Paige off of Layla while the other pulls Layla to her feet and holds her back. The two women trade words as they are pulled away from each other, leading to Redemption taking a short commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 BreakdownbriebellaXWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Redemptionmschif
Brie Bella Vs MsChif

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 1594247-1351294291

MsChif's theme hits and the people cheer after she pulls out the victory in what was a hard fought match-up. MsChif gets up with her eyes still locked on Brie who is still on the mat holding her gut. A creepy grin finds its way onto MsChif's face as she bends over and pulls Brie to her feet and pushes her back against the ropes. MsChif rears back and then lets loose with a spray of the green mist! However, Nikki comes to Brie's rescue by pulling her out of the ring and the two backtrack up the ramp while Brie holds tightly to her title. MsChif watches them for a moment until they disappear behind the curtain and head backstage. She then sharply turns perhaps looking for The Ref, but he's long since left the ring - a smart move on his part - leaving MsChif alone in the ring. The people chant her name, and she lets out her signature primal scream and some people scream along with her.

Darkness.

The lights go out, but the chants of MsChif's name continues. When the lights come back on MsChif is gone and the screen fades to black as Redemption heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:19 pm

*As the segment begins the camera's are rolling outside the arena as a large black limousine rolls up and parks just outside the gate*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Limo1

*Then with the vehicle in park, the driver climbs out of the drivers seat and walks around to the back opening the passenger door then the Heartbreak Kid steps out with his luggage in his suitcase and he wheels it into the arena as interviewer Matt Striker is waiting for him for a microphone in his hand*

Matt Striker: Excuse me, Shawn Michaels, if you have a second I'd like to ask you a few questions.

*Shawn stops and puts his suitcase on the floor as he replies to Striker*

Shawn Michaels: Let's just make this short Striker, I don't have all day.

*Matt pauses for a moment as he thinks of his first question*

Matt Striker: Well then, for a while now you haven't exactly been yourself...

*Shawn stares at Striker with contempt clearly not wanting to entertain his question*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 8-14

Shawn Michaels: I haven't been myself? What do you mean I haven't been myself?

Matt Striker: You've been acting differently.

Shawn Michaels: And that means I haven't been myself? That doesn't mean a thing, so what I don't like DiBiase and I don't want to see him back here, and my feelings just so happen to be the same as Vickie Guerrero's on the matter and trust me Striker, just because you like him and his stupid little Posse want to see him back here doesn't mean everybody does. Just like Cody Rhodes took a stand in the first place and helped get rid of him, and just like everybody who signed his petition wanted Ted gone from XWL, I'm just doing what I want to do, and I want to make sure DiBiase never gets an XWL contract, and from where I'm standing that doesn't mean I've changed. It means I'm the exact same guy I was before, the guy who did whatever he wanted to do and whatever I could do. Do you think it benefits me not having DiBiase around? Because it doesn't, and believe me I have a whole lot better things to be doing then keeping his fired ass out of the building.

Matt Striker: Then where did you get that limousine?

Shawn Michaels: How I choose to travel is none of your concern, if someone wants to buy me a limo because I've done a good job then who am I to turn it down?

Matt Striker: But who brought it for you?

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 3-18

Shawn Michaels: Who said someone got it for me?

Matt Striker: You did.

Shawn Michaels: Well it's none of your business who got it for me, you got that Striker?

Matt Striker: Em, yeah sure. Then what about your matches in the past few months? No disrespect but with the exception of Ted DiBiase you've been losing almost week in week out.

*Shawn stares at Matt Striker again still not impressed by his statements*

Shawn Michaels: Everyone goes through a bad patch, but I've always got the job done when it counts.

*Striker remains silent for a moment or two before responding to Michaels*

Matt Striker: But surely someone like you, who has said time and time again that he wants to become World champion can't afford to be off his game at all.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 1-16

Shawn Michaels: Well Striker, tonight that all changes. It sounds like you've forgotten who exactly you're talking too. I take a few loses, so what? Big deal, you take a look at the locker room and you tell me who hasn't suffered a losing streak. Hell two weeks ago Alberto Del Rio lost to Santino, upsets happen, I've just been on the wrong end of a whole lot of them recently. That doesn't change anything, apart from lady luck isn't on my side. Let me assure you I'm still the Showstopper, and I AM STILL THE MAN around here and that's not going to change any time soon whether you like it or not.

Matt Striker: Unless DiBiase has anything to say about it.

*Shawn keeps staring at Striker refusing to respond to him*

Matt Striker: He did come a whisker away from putting you out of a job at X-Treme X-Mas after all.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 7-15

Shawn Michaels: What don't you get? Ted DiBiase does not work here, so what if he almost beat me, almost doesn't mean a damn thing. He just needs to go home and accept the facts, besides there's nothing he can do to interfere in my match tonight or even get in the building.

Matt Striker: That's been the case before, what makes you so sure that he won't show up tonight?

Shawn Michaels: Well besides the fact that we're in Corpus Christi of all places so he'd HAVE to be out of his mind to come here if he wasn't getting paid for it... but since the security seem to have no problem with letting DiBiase stroll into the arena each week and ruin all the fun for everyone, I've decided to take measures into my own hands. I've got with me, out of my own pocket as well by the way my own security who all have just one job, make sure Ted DiBiase does not step foot in the arena. He can stay outside and throw his little Posse parties if he wants to, but by the looks of it, he's nowhere around. Maybe I kicked some sense into that thick skull of his, maybe his welfare checks have dried up, who's to say, the only thing I know is now that the DiBiase problem has been dealt with, the Heartbreak Kid is BACK in business.

*Michaels picks up his bags and walks into the arena as Striker stands there. Then the camera's slowly fade out*
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:26 am

**Redemption returns from a commercial break and we are being told that we must go backstage where Antonio Cesaro is awaiting to address the XWL Universe.**

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 6xNUc4v

Antonio Cesaro: Overheersend
Dominierend
Régnant
Dominante

DOMINANT!!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 65uVesY

This is what I am going to be when I step back into that ring. I will dominate every single second that I enter that ring. My opponent tonight is someone who has had a long career in the big league. He has taken on the biggest, he has taken on some of the best wrestlers in the world. But tonight he faces me, Antonio Cesaro. I will not let up and I will stop from beating that poor little Mexican to a pulp. Mexicans are just like you Americans but just that little bit worse. I mean who wants to go to Mexico? Its full of thieves, drug dealers, petty criminals and bad food. In my home of Switzerland we have the greatest of things such as watches, food and satchels but in Mexico you have cheap knocks off selling on all corners by shady so-called business men.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Q84uWY2

Antonio Cesaro: Tonight Rey, you can try and fight me, you can try and out move me with your quickness but I will always be following you like a shadow, I will beat the hell out of you and send you to your family a broken man. Tonight Rey, I will show you why Antonio Cesaro will be the biggest rising star of 2013. Tonight Rey, you won't have your 619, because tonight the phone gets cut off and you get NEUTRALIZED!!!

**We fade away to a hype package about ticket information about Uprising.**
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:56 am

BAHHHH GAWDDD! IT'S FN! IT'S FN!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:17 am

StayStay✔ wrote:
BAHHHH GAWDDD! IT'S FN! IT'S FN!

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 2i6cfhk
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:29 am

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 BreakdownsethrollinsXWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Breakdownmiz

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Winner: XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Breakdownmiz
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:50 am

*Redemption returns from a commercial and the cameras take us backstage. We see none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin apparently getting ready for his match later on tonight. The cameraman slowly walks up to him and clears his throat. Austin lets go of his shirt and looks in the cameraman’s direction*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 ZZHMhfj

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 B10aZyA

{Steve Austin}
What’d you want son? Can’t you see I’m trying to get ready for my match in a few minutes…

*The cameraman goes to speak but stays silent for a few minutes. Austin just glares in his direction. The two stare at each other for a few moments before Austin speaks yet again*

{Steve Austin}
What’s the matter son? Cat got your tongue or something? You afraid to speak to ol Stone Cold Steve Austin ain’t cha? Well you gonna just stand there with a dazzed look on your face or you gonna come out and tell ol Stone Cold why you’re here?

*The cameraman hesitates for a few minutes before slowly speaking*

{Camera Man}
Well… Steve… I… I wanted to get your thoughts on your match later tonight with Randy Orton?

*The crowd begins to lightly cheer as Austin pauses for a minute and goes to speak*

{Steve Austin}
Y’all wanna know ol Stone Cold Steve Austin’s thoughts on his match tonight with Randy Orton?

{Crowd}
What?!

{Steve Austin}
The Viper

{Crowd}
What?!

{Steve Austin}
The Apex Predator

{Crowd}
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Is that what you’re telling me right now son?

*The Cameraman slowly nods. Austin lightly smirks before speaking*

{Steve Austin}
Well son, since you seemed to be shaking in your boots, let me put it to you like this. Randy Orton has been classed as one of the most sadistic…

{Crowd}
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Cold

{Crowd}
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Calculating people in this company. Well let me tell you something about ol Stone Cold Steve Austin. As sadistic and vile as Orton can be ol Stone Cold isn’t afraid of a fight son. So when we step into that ring later tonight. He’s going to be locking eyes with the biggest and toughest redneck this side of Texas. Do you hear me?

{Crowd}
What?!

{Steve Austin}
I said do you hear me son?! Orton’s always talking about how he walks out there and WHAM just like that hit’s you with a big ol RKO and 123 you’re out. But, let me tell you something son, Orton hasn’t gone mano-a-mano with ol Stone Cold Steve Austin. He’s not the only one who can hit moves outta nowhere. I’ve been whipping ass and stomping mudholes longer than you been in this business. There’s plenty of people in the back that can tell you ol Stone Cold Steve Austin’s just as crafty as the next guy. I could be getting my ass kicked when out of nowhere BAM I catch you off guard and knock your lights out with a stunner for the 1 2 3.

*The cameraman clears his throat and goes to speak*

{Camera Man}
So what you’re saying is you’re not at all worried he could hit you with an RKO and pick up the win?

*Austin finishes putting on his shirt and grabs a can of beer from the side of the room. He looks at the cameraman after putting his hat on and speaks slowly*

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Jj18n4b

{Steve Austin}
Do I look worried to you son?

*The cameraman goes to speak but decides to stay silent. At this Austin gets closer to him and calmly repeats himself*

{Steve Austin}
I said… Do I… look worried to you son?!

*The cameraman goes to speak when suddenly Austin cuts him off by saying*

{Steve Austin}
EH EH!

*The cameraman staggers backwards as Austin startles him. Austin laughs and then looks at him before speaking a final few times

{Steve Austin}
What’s the matter son? Did I scare you?

{Crowd}
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Is that why you fell on your ass?

{Crowd}
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Well let me be real clear son. If y’all think ol Stone Cold Steve Austin is afraid of Randy Orton then you got another thing coming. I’m gonna roll on out to that ring. Look him in his beady little eyes and before that some bitch knows it drop him on that stack of dimes he calls a neck. Then I’ll proceed to stomp a muhole in his ass and walk it dry. As he begins to stir from getting his ass beat, he’ll slowly rise to his feet, and then ole Stone Cold will kick him in his gut and deliver a good ol fashioned Stone Cold stunner and pin that some bitch for the one two three.

{Steve Austin}
Oh and before I go, I know a certain hombre is watching me right now and let me just say this, I invited you out to this ring to have a man to man chat and you ignored me. Do you know what happens when I get ignored? I get angry and when I get angry I raise some hell. So listen good and listen good son.. You say you’re gonna help ol Stone Cold change? Well how about this. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Latino Heat Eddie Guerrero in a match at uprising. If y’all wanna see ol Stone Cold walk into uprising and shove my boot right up his ass gimme a hell yeah!

{Crowd}
HELL YEAH.

*Austin looks into the camera a final moment to say these parting words

{Steve Austin}
Next week I expect an answer son. If I don’t get one I’m gonna hop on my four-wheeler, roll on through this arena, and drive all day and night if I have to to find you. You sorry son of a bitch. When I do find you I’m gonna beat you within an inch of your life until you answer me. Just one word amigo. Yes or No. If you don’t understand ol Stone Cold I can even translate it for you son. Si or no. One little word. I expect to hear it out of you next week or I’ll hunt you down. & that’s the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!

*Austin glares into the camera. As he walks off the camera fades to black. A few minutes later we fade to ringside for his upcoming match with the viper Randy Orton.*

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 BreakdownrandyortonXWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Redemptionsteveaustin
Randy Orton Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:00 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 BreakdownalexshelleyXWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Redemptionshawnmichaels
Alex Shelley Vs Shawn Michaels

"Hey Shawn!" a voice shouts from some unknown location, Shawn hears his name ring through his ears and his focus is immediately lost. "Over here!" he and everyone else in the arena turn their heads, and that's when they see the titantron lit up and the visual of Ted DiBiase sitting in what looks to be the driver's seat of Shawn's personal limousine! He's smiling unusually given the fact that the last several months have been the worst in his entire life, and he's messing around with the gearshift as he sits with his legs hanging out the car.

{Ted DiBiase}
I hope ya' don't mind, but since this baby was just sitting out in the parking lot all on it's lonesome, I thought I'd give it some company and take it out for a spin. You know I've got a lot of free time on my hands lately, with you and Vickie screwing me out of contracts and whatnot.

Ted twirls the keys of Shawn's limo around his finger before looking back at the camera, but most specifically at Michaels.

{Ted DiBiase}
But you see, last week taught me a valuable lesson...you've taken something I cherrished, you've kept me from doing what I love to do, so I think it's time I take away something you love just as much....on a completely unrelated note, this is quite the limo you've got here....would be a shame if something happened to it....I mean you worked so hard screwing me out of so much just to get it! This is your reward, a token of Vickie's appreciation for doing everything you could to see to it that I didn't walk away with a contract for the last two months, and bravo, you've done just that!

DiBiase steps out of the limo and his eyes turn to the right gazing out into the distance, the camera soon changes views too showing what Ted's looking at it, and it's the vast empty reaches of the Gulf of Mexico! He takes a deep breath then exhales slowly as if he were relaxed and enjoying the view, we quickly cut to Shawn who's about to blow a gasket, he knows things aren't as Ted has said and while Shelley recovers slowly Shawn's eyes remain locked on the tron, his anger building, until we cut back to Ted.

{Ted DiBiase}
But I'm far from finished with you, and that's why I've chosen to address you right now....you're in the middle of a match? Well tough, listen up, and listen good, because as we've seen lately, I'm not very patient, and should you choose to ignore me, well then.....

Ted balls the keys up in his hand then throws his arm back before flinging the keys straight into the water! The camera view shows the keys slowly sink into the ocean before we cut back to a serious Ted with the arena noticeably not far from where he is in the background.

{Ted DiBiase}
Your keys won't be the only thing at the bottom of that water, if you catch my drift.

Shawn's going livid, he's shouting all sorts of things in a fit of rage, but then we go back to Ted.

{Ted DiBiase}
I want another match, it's that simple. Give me a match, make it for a contract, and I'll get out of your hair. If you're as good as you claim to be, if you really haven't lost that edge you've had your entire career, then it shouldn't be a problem beating me, right? Prove everyone including myself wrong, if you beat me in a legit match, no bullshit, then I'll officially give up and move on with my life. So what's it gonna be? Are you too scared to face me without all the smoke and mirrors protecting you, or are you going to be a man and actually do something to shut me up once and for all! The decision is yours Shawn, but the clock ticking....and my patience is at an all time low.

Ted's head lowers as he looks at his watch, tapping on the face of it repeatedly as we cut back to Shawn who is as pissed off as he could be right now, his focus has been completely lost in this match, but before he can even reply or process what's happening a loud "Time's up!" echos from the titantron and suddenly Ted reaches in the car, a clicking sound follows and suddenly the Limo begins to slowly move forward on it's own! The cameras show Ted get at the back of the limo and push it with all he's got straight over the edge and into the Gulf of Mexico!! The water splashes all over the place as the limousine sinks lower and lower. Ted then casually kneels down with the sinking limo right behind him, he waves at Shawn before the feed cuts out, and we're left with an enraged Shawn Michaels throwing a fit in the ring!

As Michaels flips out in the ring, seriously pissed that Ted's sunk his limo with his eye's fixated on the titantron, Alex Shelley sneaks up behind him and rolls him up for a cover.

1!

2!

3!

The referee rings for the bell as the theme of Alex Shelley blasts through the PA system!

Justin Roberts: And the winner of this match, Alex Shelley!

The crowd gives out a mixed reaction for Shelley after his attitude last week as he quickly exits the ring celebrating his huge victory and the referee raises his hand in victory

Jim Ross: I can't believe this! Alex Shelley with a huge upset over Shawn Michaels!

Michael Cole: Well he only has that damn Ted DiBiase to thank, he distracted Michaels long enough to cost him the win and he destroyed his brand new limosuine! What did Shawn ever do to deserve treatment like this!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: What did he do? He cost DiBiase his job, that's what he did to deserve this.

As Shelley continues to celebrate and camera's cut to Michaels in shock over the loss, then he exits the ring confronting the referee shouting at him close up in his face

Michael Cole: What a damn shame, Michaels had Shelley right where he wanted him then DiBiase had to shove his nose where it didn't belong! This is completely unfair!

Jim Ross: Unfair? If you ask me DiBiase is the one who has the right to be upset, if you ask me it's unfair how he's been screwed out of a job TWICE by Michaels and Vickie Guerrero.

Michael Cole: Oh please, that wasn't unfair, Ted deserved it! Besides they were no disqualification! Anything goes! Ted shouldn't even be here!

As Shawn continues throwing a fit at ringside birating the official, Redemption heads to a commercial break

As Redemption returns from it's commercial break Michaels is backstage quickly making his way to the parking lot

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentlemen we are back live at XWL Redemption and as you can see Shawn Michaels is incensed over his loss to Alex Shelley.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I wouldn't want to get in his way, Michaels is livid!

Michael Cole: You know he's headed straight for DiBiase! And if you ask me Ted's just made a huge mistake!

Quickly making his way through the arena, Shawn finds the exit which he goes through into the Parking Lot where DiBiase is stood outside waiting for him, then Michaels charges at him but his security forcably separate the two of them

Shawn Michaels: What's your problem Teddy? Do you think this is a joke? This isn't damn funny Ted. You can't go and destroy my limo and not pay the price! I'm sick and tired of your stupid games! You can't just run around here every week, you don't belong here! You don't work here! And the sooner you wake up and realize that the better! What's it going take to get rid of you once and for all?

{Ted DiBiase}
Isn't it obvious by now? I want a rematch with you, and I'm not going anywhere until I get it! Every week I'll be here making your life a living hell just as you've done everything you and Vickie have done to me. You think you can just toy around with a man's career and cheat him out of contract after contract and not suffer the consequences?! You know what it'll take to end this, so I suggest you say what I wanna hear, or else things will become a lot more difficult for you in the coming weeks, I can guarantee you that.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: You tell him, Ted!

Michael Cole: Another match?! Get real, he's failed twice, what makes him think things will be any different a third time?!

Shawn Michaels: Is that what you want Ted? You want another chance? Do I even need to remind you about what happened the last two times? When you got your ass kicked! TWICE! If that's what it takes Teddy, you understand this, you lose? And your gone, forever! No complaining, no running back here! This is your last last chance! You lose, you're gone! Forever!

Jim Ross: Bah gawd, Shawn just gave Ted exactly what he wanted! I think he's so pissed off right now he can't even see straight let alone realize what he just did!

{Ted DiBiase}
There, now was that so hard?

Shawn Michaels: You just made the biggest mistake of your life! Come Uprising you're finished!

{Ted DiBiase}
No Shawn, it's YOU who will be finished!

Their eyes remained locked on each other, the animosity between the two is at an all time high, and you can just feel the hatred exuding from them both. Ted doesn't understand why Shawn stuck his nose in his business and screwed him At November to Remember, but at this point he doesn't care, he's tired of being screwed over, and he's got one last chance to make things right. One match to end it all, he wins, he's back, he loses, he's gotta give up the fight he's fought so hard since his return in October. Suddenly Shawn bypasses his security lunging for Ted, the rage becoming too much for him to ignore, but just as he swings, he misses Ted after a quick evasion from DiBiase! He starts to fall forward nearly going into the water, but just as he stopped himself, he's pushed from behind straight into the Gulf! He yells out as he makes impact into the water, coughing throwing a fit again.

Jim Ross: Oh my god!! Ted pushed Shawn into the Gulf of Mexico!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: It's about time someone cleaned up Michael's act around here!

Jim Ross: That water is anything but clean!

Michael Cole: I can't believe him! I just can't believe Ted DiBiase! He gets the match he doesn't deserve, and then shoves Shawn into that disgusting cesspool?!

The camera focuses on Ted, he's not smiling, smirking, or even flashing a grin, his eyes tell a story that tells us he's perhaps more determined than ever, and at Uprising he's going to do everything in his power to leave with that seemingly unreachable contract. Shawn's security franitcially try to find something in the area to get Michaels out of this situation as he barks at them and at Ted as angry as he could possibly be. Ted DiBiase then looks straight into the cameras, perhaps looking right at Vickie, telling her he's got his rematch, and she better get that contract ready because at Uprising he's taking it home! He then walks away leaving Shawn's security to throw an inner tube to him as he flails around trying to get out of this disgusting body of water as we fade away to an advertisement for XWL's fifth anniversary of Final Stand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:21 am

*We cut to the backstage area where Josh Mathews is shown alongside Chris Jericho.*

[Josh Mathews]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Chris Jericho.

*There is a rumbling of boos heard off in the distance to greet the former XWL Champion.*

[Josh Mathews]
Now Chris, last week you used some very questionable methods to steal the #1 contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship away from Mankind...

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 GM9yjet

[Chris Jericho]
Steal? I didn't steal anything Josh. I should've been named the #1 contender in the first place. I'm tired of all the favoritism and plagiarism being thrown around. Management is corrupt and easily swayed by guys like Triple H. To be honest with you Josh, I'm not surprised he made them overlook me. He knows that his victory at Xtreme Xmas was a fluke. He doesn't want me to have my rematch because he knows that lightning doesn't strike twice, so he did what he does best... he sucked up to management and they put MY opportunity up for grabs in a ladder match between Mankind and The Rock. Triple H thought he outsmarted me and that I was out of the title picture for good... but he was wrong.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Qgg52lx

[Chris Jericho]
Last week, I tried to make things easy for Triple H and XWL, but they forced my hand. I had no intention of maiming and destroying Ric Flair last week, but his refusal to do the right thing angered me. He stood there, he disrespected me and he backed me into a corner so that I had no other option than to take up legal arms against XWL. Justice was served in a matter of minutes and I was named #1 contender as I should be. Ric Flair was just collateral damage. I would apologize for my actions, but I know that it upset Hunter... so it was worth it.

[Josh Mathews]
It upset him?!? He literally destroyed your locker room with a sledgehammer! He almost got to you too, but you sped away in a limousine...

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 GDmG01x

[Chris Jericho]
I was looking after my own wellbeing Josh. Only an idiot would stand and fight against another man wielding a sledgehammer. Besides, I'd already achieved what I wanted to last week by becoming the #1 contender. I had nothing else to accomplish that night so I was already on my way out of the arena.

[Josh Mathews]
But you had a match scheduled against Mankind...

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 0IpW4PN

[Chris Jericho]
And what is your point exactly? Why should I be wasting my time against someone like Mankind? I've already aired my opinions of him in the past and he shouldn't be considered anywhere near my level. Nobody is close to being on par with Chris Jericho, but Mankind is even further away. Nobody wants to see an overweight guy in a mask as the face of this company. He's nothing more than a joke.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 HwdhP7F

[Chris Jericho]
I do have a message for Hunter though. One which he should keep in mind. After his rage-filled outburst last week, my lawyers have informed me that if he so much as lays a finger on me between now and Uprising, that he will be back behind bars, just like he was last year for a period of his little conflict with Brock Lesnar. And, seeing as how I am the #1 contender after all... I will be awarded the World Heavyweight Championship if that happens. Ah... how things have changed in one short week... it's good to be Chris Jericho, Josh.

[Josh Mathews]
Well, you certainly seem to have the whole of XWL in the palm of your hand at the moment...

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 ULe4soV

[Chris Jericho]
You could say that, but I'm finally getting the recognition that I deserve. Who cares if I had to go through my lawyers to get it? Look at this Josh...

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 ATASQvW

[Chris Jericho]
In the space of one week, I have had a DVD and Blu Ray of my greatest matches made and distributed around the world. XWL are trying their utmost to keep me happy and avoid a lawsuit. Now I don't care for bribes and I'm not one to allow people to suck up to me, but I have to admit, all of this is kind of heartwarming. Despite all of his blatant brown-nosing, Hunter doesn't have his own DVD. Neither does Mankind. But I do.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 QzjMky8

[Chris Jericho]
I would go as far as to say that right now, I am in the best situation I have been in for my entire wrestling career. And it is all thanks to my world class lawyers. Right now, the Era Of Chris Jericho is building up steam for a second run. In a few short weeks, I will reclaim my spot at the top of this business and as the face of this company.

XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 FEJKElV

[Chris Jericho]
But this time, with management forced to be behind me, with no threat of any conspiracies or injustice being aimed my way... there will be no stopping the Era Of Chris Jericho from resuming. When I am crowned World Heavyweight Champion at Uprising, XWL will never... ever... be the same... again.

*Jericho's final words are said with a great amount of seriousness and intent, as the screen fades to black for a commercial break...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013   XWL Redemption Supershow:  1/13/2013   -   1/20/2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption Supershow: 1/13/2013 - 1/20/2013
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next